• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenna becomes a Superhero!

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Jenna is a Junior in college. She was hired as an intern for Prince Charming's Corporation and quickly proved herself to be a very valuable employee. Her ability to multitask has caught the eye of her Boss, Prince Grayson Jr., the son of the founder of the company, Prince Grayson Sr. Prince promoted Jenna to executive assistant to Prince himself and has been working under him for a couple of months.

While Prince Grayson Jr is the face of the company now, his father still does some work behind the scenes and away from the camera. Junior is more of an investment/business expert while his father is more on the science/technology side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a very special day for the company. Prince Senior and his scientist team developed a special machine that can enhance human performance to the next level. News companies and a few board members were going to be there to witness this. And guess who wasn't if she's not going to get out bed?

"I can't believe it! I'm never late for work." Jenna grumbled to herself as she puts on her work outfit.

Her phone rings and she puts it on speaker.

"Jenna! Where are you? Everyone is here except for you. It's super crowded here!" Said Xavier.

Xavier is Jenna's friend. They both got hired on the same day. Xavier is a scientists as well. While he wasn't involved in creating the special machine, he is one of the smartest people in the company.

"I know, I know! The one time I'm late for work is on a big day."

"YOU'RE STILL AT HOME?! HURRY UP!"

Jenna hung up her phone and rushed out of her apartment and on to the main street to catch a Taxi. When she arrived to work, not only were there news vans and cameras outside of the building, the public was watching too in front of the big TV that hung outside the front of the company building.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" Said Jenna pushing through the crowd. She managed to get in front of the gate.

"Well well, look who finally showed up." Said a security guard

"Zip it, Diego. I don't need YOU commenting on my tardiness either."

"I was going to comment on your messy hair but..."

"Can I just go in?"

"Right this way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jenna, there you are! What happened?" Said Xaiver approaching her. Behind Xaiver was your other friend in the company, Caitlyn.

"I fucking turned my phone off to silent and didn't hear the alarm." Jenna said, clearly frustrated.

"Ah, there's my assistant." A voice behind Jenna said. She quickly turned around.

"Oh my God, Prince. I'm so sorry I'm late. I-"

"Hey, don't worry about it. You're not the one who's late. My father is. Said something about mechanical issues." Prince Junior said.

Just like the company name suggested, Prince Senior and Junior were the epitome of a handsome male at both their ages. Prince Junior was born when Prince Senior was 27. Now Prince Junior is the same age as his father when he was born. He has been featured on many magazines labeled as "Real life Prince Charming" or "The hottest business owner of all time" as well many similar nicknames. And not only did he look good, he had a very great personality that made many people love him. That includes Jenna as well.

Jenna looked down in embarrassment.

"It won't happen again."

Prince just smiled then cocked his head towards the front where everyone was gathered.

"Come on, my dad should be out here in a few minutes. You friends can come to the front as well."

Just like he said, his father came out a few minutes later with a bunch of arm security and the scientists team. Everyone hushed at his charismatic presence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, members of the press, the public, and fellow employees. I welcome you all to my wonderful company. For years, we have poured a ton of money thanks to many angel investors in creating this special machine. The purpose of this machine is to change the way the human society, in a positive way. This machine will not only enhance the human body physically and mentally, this machine can also make humans live longer and be more resistant to diseases!"

The audience claps.

"Prince, will this machine work?" Jenna whispered to Prince.

"I...actually don't know. My dad has not allowed me anywhere near it." Prince whispered back while clapping at the same time.

"Now, time to reveal the machine! Gentlemen, please." Prince Senior motioned the scientists to the machine that was covered in a white blanket. They pulled it off, revealing a machine with a circular shape.

"Power on!"

The scientists then plugged in the machine to the outlet. Lights begin flickering as the machine came on, making a whirling noise. Suddenly, a blue light and static started forming in the circle. After a few seconds, the light and static started slowing down and forming together.

"Now, i hope all the camera are on me. I will demonstrate the true powers of this machine." Prince Senior said as he began walking toward the machine. Suddenly, there were crashes from the ceiling as glass started falling on the floor. Armed gunmen with masks came in by sliding down ropes.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" A gunmen said shooting his gun in the air. Everyone screamed and ducked. Prince Junior wrapped his arms around Jenna. One of them gunmen, who seemed to be the leader pulled off his mask. He was bald, about 5 foot 7 with a tattoo on his left eye. He walked towards the the machine.

"NO!" Shouted Prince Senior as he rushed towards the gunmen. But the gunmen turned around and hit Prince Senior on his head with the butt of the gun.

"Dad!" Shouted Prince Junior as he ran towards his father.

"Prince!" Shouted Jenna as she ran after Prince.

They were quickly surrounded by the gunmen.

"Now, let's see what this baby does." The leader said as he smirked. Despite knowing that they were surrounded, Jenna's instincts took over as she rushed towards the gunmen. She felt the bullets pierced her skin, but kept on going as both her and the gunmen made contact with the blue light. The last thing Jenna saw was the ceiling as she grunted with pain as the light shocked her entire body, causing her to arch her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna awoke to Xavier, Caitlyn, and her mom around her. She realized she was in the hospital.

"Ughhh...what happened?"

"Oh sweetie, thank goodness you are alright." Said Jenna's mom hugging her.

"Holy shit, Jenna! I could have sworn you would be dead!" Said Xavier.

"Yeah, while most bullets went through your body, some were stuck in there. But surprisingly, the bullets didn't break the bones." Said Caitlyn.

"Wait, what happened after I knocked out?"

"Well, it seems immediately after you got knocked out, so did everyone else. When Caitlyn and I awoke, we saw that most of the gunmen were still knocked out, but the one that you tackled got away." Said Xavier.

"Sweetie, are you feeling okay?" Asked Jenna's mom.

"I'm fine, all things considered...Like, I feel much better than before."

"Even if you are, you have to stay in the hospital for a few days."

"But mom, I feel fine. Really, I'm not lying to you."

"No buts. Get some rest and I'll visit you tomorrow. I got things to do."

Jenna's mom got up and left the room. Xavier and Caitlyn looked at Jenna.

"You're not staying, are you?" Aasked Xavier.

"Nope. Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're okay, Jenna? Cause you were really wounded after the gunshots and when the light hit you, you looked like you were in serious pain."

"Guys, I'm fine, really. I feel super really." Jenna said as she picked up a cup. Right when she lifted it to her mouth, the cup handle broke causing the cup to fall.

"Uhh, what the fuck just happened?" Asked Jenna, looking at her friends who were in shock as well. There was silence among the group. Suddenly, Xavier ran into Jenna's room and came back out with Jenna's safety box.

"Punch this open."

"What?!"

"Try it. I'll bet money you can break it."

"This is stupid but...."

Jenna pulled her fist back and punched the safety box. Her fist easily went through the box. She barely felt anything. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my God, Jenna's a super hero!" Shouted Caitlyn.

"Can you fly? Try jumping!" Shouted Xavier.

Jenna bent down, gathering energy into her calves and jumped. She jumped very high and was about to fall back down but her brain told her to stop falling. Suddenly, she was floating.

"HO.LY. SHIT!" Jenna exclaimed as she started flying around the room.

"Jenna, you are a real life Supergirl! Super strength and the ability to fly! Can you shoot lasers out of your eyes?"

"Let me try." Jenna said as she squinted her eyes at the wall. But nothing. "Nope. But super strength and flying is cool enough!"

Suddenly, Jenna heard something in the distance. It sounded like an alarm, coming from the bank!

"Guys, I think the bank has been robbed!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I hear the alarm."

"I don't hear...Oh shit, super hearing too!"

"I guess I am a superhero." Said Jenna as she opened the window to her terrace.

"Wait, Jenna! You need to cover your identity!" Said Caitlyn.

"Oh shoot, you're right." Jenna said as she climbed back in. She pondered for a bit.

"My masquerade mask!" Jenna said, running back to her room. She put on her mask with fur around it. "I'll be back in a bit!"

"Be safe!"

Jenna flew through the sky, focusing her hearing to steps running. She saw someone in the distance wearing a dark suit, running towards an abandoned warehouse. She flew towards the building and kicked open the front door. She got in a fighting stance, but to her surprise, nobody was there. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulders. She quickly turned around and saw a girl with dark hair, wearing a mask as well. Jenna saw her carrying a bag of money and quickly went to punch her. But when she did, the girl smiled and raised her hands up. She felt some sort of force stopping her from following her punch. She tried moving other parts of her body but couldn't.

"Well well, seems like I'm not the only one who got superpowers."

"Who are you?!"

"I'm wearing a mask for a reason, silly."

The mysterious girl then waved her hands, causing Jenna to fly backwards and hit the wall. If Jenna didn't have superpowers, her back would have been broken. She slowly got up. She looked at the mysterious girl again, but saw her bring her hands in the air, then down. She looked up at the ceiling and saw a huge stone falling towards her. She placed her hands up to prevent the stone from falling on her. Even for Jenna's super strength, it was still a bit heavy for her. She could probably hold the stone for 5 minutes max. The mysterious girl walked over to her as Jenna was grunting, carrying the stone above her head.

"Now, who might you be..." The mysterious girl said as she easily pulled down Jenna's mask. Her eyes widen then she smiled.

"Pfffffftttt. Oh Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. What ever will I do with you?" The mysterious girl said.

"How do you know me? Who are you?"

"I'm not telling you who I am, yet. But just so you know, we work in the same company. I'm sad you don't recognize me Jenna. Oh that's right. You're too busy slobbering over Prince."

"So what? What are you going to do? Rat me out? Are you one of those jealous girls that are upset with me working with Prince."

The mysterious girl started laughing.

"Oh Jenna, you're right, I'm jealous that you're working with Prince..." The mysterious girl said, as she ripped open Jenna's t-shirt, revealing her dark bra.

"But only because I want to work with you."

Before Jenna could respond, she felt the girl's lips on hers. Jenna tried pulling away but the girl had her hands on her cheeks.

"Ever since you first joined the company, I wanted you to myself sooooo bad."

"Well sorry, bitch. I'm not into girls."

"Not yet you're not. Remember, you're trapped right now." She said as she circled around Jenna.

"And I can do anything I want to you."

She went behind Jenna.

"Tell me, Jenna. Are you ticklish?" She said as she tickled Jenna's exposed armpits.

"NOOO!" Jenna screamed as she almost pulled down her arms and almost letting go of the stone.

"Damn, you're super ticklish. I'll tickle you softly so you won't kill yourself."

She kept her word as the fingers slowly tickled Jenna's armpits. Her hands moved down to Jenna's exposed sides. Whatever side the girl tickled, Jenna twisted to that side, causing the stone to slip a little bit towards the side that was tickled. The girl was amused by this and gave each side the same amount of tickle time.

"STOP! STOP!" Jenna screamed as the laughter continued. Jenna couldn't do much besides laugh and move just a little bit, but not enough to evade the super sharp nails. But finally, she stopped.

"If you tickle me more, this stone will drop and kill us both!"

"Well, actually I can levitate the stone away. So no, I won't be the one killed."

"So do it!"

"Beg me."

"Please!"

"Let me finger you then."

"NO!"

"Okay, bye. Stay there forever then."

The girl started walking away. Jenna knew she was trapped. She gritted her teeth in anger.

"FINE!"

The girl turned back and walked towards Jenna smiling. She got on her knees and unbuttoned Jenna's jeans. Then pulled them off. She placed her face directly onto her underwear and took a big whiff.

"Ahhhhh, fresh." The girl said looking up at Jenna smiling.

"Just get it over with."

She placed her hands on Jenna's hips. Jenna felt the girl's mouth on her groin area. She made a moaning sound, then her knees wobbled.

"Woah there, tiger. Too sensitive there, huh?"

The girl got up and was face to face with Jenna.

"I'll just stick with the tickling, we can continue on with other things another time." And with that, the tickling continued again. It was hell for Jenna as her muscles began to become sore from fighting the tickling and holding the stone. About a minute later, Jenna couldn't do it anymore. Her arms were way too sore. Despite knowing the stone would crush her, she let go and closed her eyes, ready for the impact...

She opened them to see the stone floating above her head. The girl then easily threw the stone away.

"I'll see you at work, Jenna." The girl said winking as she started walking away.

"Wait!" Jenna said as she used all her strength to fly towards her and pulled her fist back. But the girl was too quick and used her powers to throw Jenna against the wall.

"Not today, tiger."

With the girl getting away and dealing with the tickling, Jenna reluctantly grabbed her masked and her ripped clothing and flew back to her apartment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back