• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Vince's Vivacious Visitor F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, readers! After several messages asking me to continue the story, Renismelthin's Instruction, I have obliged. Though the demonic ler doesn't show up to join Jenni, readers should know that this is a very sexually charged story, more so than even most of my tales tend to get, and it is almost entirely erotic tickling. I hope you like it and I would like to remind everyone that I am still taking commission requests! Enjoy!

Time is something that many people have a lot to say about. Time is relative. Time is cyclical. Time if fleeting. Jenni The Clown could go through a lot. But time was something she didn't want to waste.

She still wasn't completely sure if her encounter with Renismelthin the previous night had been real, or if it had been some kind of dream or vision. She had hoped that the experience had been genuine, but in a world of witches, demons, and magic, one could never be too sure.

She had certainly felt cheated when she had laid her hands on what she considered to be a perfect tickle subject, Vince, only to have him vanish as soon as she was getting started. As Renismelthin had put it, he was “deathly ticklish since birth, but only in the areas below his tummy and above his knees”. A man who was only ticklish in most of her favorite tickle spots. And when she had come to, she found that Vince himself was moving into the house next to hers. Well, Jenni wouldn't be Jenni if she just kept to herself about the whole thing.

Of course, she still had to consider the possibility that none of the experience with the pink Tickle Monster had actually been real. She couldn't just assume that Vince would be just as he was in real life. Even if Jenni hadn't been dreaming, Renismelthin's claim that Vince WAS dreaming at the time could mean that he wasn't really that sensitive in real life.

But Jenni had to know.

This was a golden opportunity. While Jenni was no stranger to the concept of tickling people in their dreams (Lily's magic had served to help Jenni become something of a tickling Freddy Krueger to certain lucky men and women), This was different. Imagine, as a tickle fetishist, being able to test tickle ANYBODY in a dream. You wouldn't even have to work to get them into your bed. And they would be none the wiser. For Jenni, it was a delectable concept. But she had to test it's validity. She had to get her naughty hands on her new neighbor and find out for herself. It was the only way to know for sure that the whole thing hadn't just been one of the demon's illusions.

She had to pull of a bit of a juggling act here. She had to be flirty and lure him in, but she didn't want to burn her chances by acting like a whore either. After getting out of the shower and drying off, she put her hair in a ponytail and threw on a pair of gray sweatpants and a purple top with spaghetti straps that barely covered the straps of her bra. She spritzed on a bit of her favorite perfume, grabbed a six pack of Budweiser from her fridge and headed next door.

After Jenni's “Shave And A Haircut” knock on the door, it only took Vince a few seconds to answer. The moment he laid eyes on Jenni, she could tell he recognized her. Good. That would make this even more fun.

“Uh, hi.” He blinked a couple of times as the sun hit him.

“Oh, sorry. Is this better?” She moved forward a couple of steps, her chest practically touching his, so that she shielded him from the harsh sun.

“Much. Thanks. How can I help you?” He leaned against the doorway, trying to look calm, and only failing a little bit.

“My name's Jenni. I'm your neighbor. Right here at 1619.” She pointed to her house with the same hand that held the beer before offering it to him. “Brought you a little housewarming gift. I hope you like domestic.” She held it up in front of her daintily with two fingers. A solitary drop of condensation dripped down onto her right breast. He noticed.

She noticed that he noticed.

“Thanks. I'm Vince.” He took the beer from her with an expression of gratitude. “I haven't had a chance to get to a grocery store yet. I don't really know the town yet. I just moved here for school.”

“Oh, you're a student?” She asked.

“Just about everyone in this town is from my understanding.” He commented.

“Most of us are either students or alumni, yeah.” Jenni validated his assumption. “I graduated a couple years back myself.”

Jenni put an arm around the door, holding it to her, just barely allowing it to touch her hip.

“So, Vincent, what are you doing tonight? Did you have any big plans for your first night here?”

“Not particularly, no.” He admitted.

“Well, why don't you come over tonight? Maybe around 9? I could give you the inside scoop on the neighborhood.”

“You're boyfriend won't mind?” He asked. Jenni almost laughed in his face. Oh no... what a bad line. Still, she was on a mission here.

“No boyfriend. I try to keep things simple.” She told him as she used her free hand to drape her ponytail over her shoulder. “So, how about it?”

“It's a date.”

“Awesome. Just one thing.”

“What's that?” He asked her. She motioned down to the six pack.

“You bring the beer.”

He showed up three minutes early. Jenni wondered if he had initially wanted avoid looking desperate by coming a little late and had failed, or if he simply couldn't wait to see her. Either way, he was interested. He looked dapper but still informal in his white buttoned shirt and blue jeans. Throw in boots and a hat and he would be a cowboy, Jenni thought. No worries. She would have him bucking soon enough.

Jenni let him in, taking a beer from the pack in his hand that she had given him earlier. He had to fight to not stare. She had more than a little cleavage showing in her tight, sheer, dark blue, satin dress. Her brunette hair fell in long curls to about halfway down her back. The hem of the dress was slit to reveal just a hint of thigh.

“I feel under dressed.” He joked.

“You feel undressed?” She faked having misheard him as she let her lips curl in a sensual smile.

“That's not what I said.” He smiled, clearly on to her game.

“Oh, I must be hearing things.” Her bottle made a quick FSSH sound as she popped the lid off of it and took a drink, her eyes never leaving his. “Make yourself comfortable.” She moved to her couch and he sat down next to her, cracking open his own brew.

“So what do you do, Jenni?” He started the convo simply enough.

“Well, I work as a children's entertainer. Specifically a clown. But most of my money comes from my work as a psychologist.”

“Sounds like an interesting combination.” He sipped his beer, throwing an arm up over the side of the couch, letting it rest behind her in a typical “Movie Move” position. “So what does being a clown entail?”

“Making people laugh.” Her voice carried a sultry air to it, almost a purr, though her tone stayed casual. Vince had a hard time reading her.

“Yeah, I figured that. I just mean... like balloon animals and a rubber nose?”

“Whatever works.” She responded cryptically. “What would it take to make you laugh?” She set her beer down on the coffee table in front of them.

“Oh, I've got a pretty healthy sense of humor. It probably wouldn't take much.”

“That's good to hear.” She coolly laid a hand on his thigh. “I like a guy who enjoys a good laugh.” Her tone was a bit easier to decipher now. A hint of menace started to emerge.

Jenni noticed how Vince tensed when she rested her hand on him. There were definitely some telltale signs that last night's frivolities were indeed real. She needed more proof, though. She started absent-mindedly tapping the top of his thigh with her index finger, just to see what would happen. If this indeed was the same man that she and Renismelthin had played with, the simple tapping finger would be just enough of a tickle to get a noticeable reaction.

“Um... you know. I gotta tell you something and it's gonna sound absolutely nuts.” His leg tightened as she tapped, giving her the answer she needed.

“I've probably heard crazier. Try me.” She kept tapping.

“Well, I had a dream about you last night.” He confessed.

Tap... Tap... Tap...

“Really? About me? But you...” She put on a facade, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

“I know. I hadn't even met you yet. It's been messing with my head ever since you came by earlier.”

Tap... Tap... Tap...

“Tell me about this dream. Were we hanging out? At a movie? Working together?” She stopped tapping, but was now maintaining a fairly firm grip on his thigh. The kind that would come across as a simple, friendly touch... but could also really unnerve someone who might be ticklish there. The playful threat of the slightest adjustment of pressure exposing him really turned Jenni on. His face was priceless as he tried to ignore her grip on him.

“No... no it... it was nothing like that.”

“Vince, you're blushing.” She told him. “You're not bashful, are you?” She flirted teasingly.

“You were, uh...”

Jenni's ring finger pressed in, not even a milimeter, in a quick poke that pushed into his inner thigh for just a split second.

“Ti-tickling me...” He blurted out, putting his hand on hers.

“Oh? You're ticklish?” She asked innocently, as if she had no idea.

“Yeah, just a bit.” He took hold of her hand and she accepted his grip. He had given himself away.

“Do you like being tickled?” She cocked her head slightly to the side.

“It's just a bit intense for me sometimes.” He told her. She gave him a look that was almost challenging him to let go of her hand.

“Oh, there's nothing wrong with a little tickle time.” She said softly, almost whispering. “I bet I could make you laugh.”

“You sound pretty sure of yourself.” Vince remarked.

“Tell you what. If you let me tickle you for... let's say one minute... and you don't laugh, I will let you do anything to me that you want.” She offered.

Vince thought it over. There weren't many red blooded men who could resist a sexual invitation from Jenni. And as far as he knew, she was just going to try to get his feet or underarms. After a mere 60 seconds, he would have her. The odds of her tickling him where it would actually matter weren't very high. She was all but his.

“What if I do laugh?” He asked her.

“Then I get to do anything to you that I want.” She answered with a grin that said. “That's fair, right?”

“You got yourself a bet, little girl.”

“Then let's see what you're made of, little boy.” She pointed down at his sneakers. “Lose the shoes.”

“Alright.” His confidence grew. She was going to tickle his feet. Good luck, Jenni, he thought. He was one of the rare people whose feet were almost completely numb to tickling. The skin on his soles was unnaturally thick. Not to the naked eye, but certainly to the touch. He yanked his sneakers off and she tapped her leg, motioning for him to put his feet in her lap. He obliged. “Go to town.”

“Oh no, good sir. You're the one who is going to town. Tickle Town that is.” She stuck her tongue out at him and took hold of his left ankle with one hand, holding it steady. “Ready?”

“When you are.” He gave her a cocky grin.

“Okey dokey. I'm gonna get you.” She started skittering her nails along his sock covered sole. The foot didn't even twitch. As she tickled, Vince began undressing her with his eyes, imagining what he would do to her when she failed to get a chuckle from him.

“You know, you only have 40 seconds left. I hope you haven't pinned your hopes to a little scratch on my foot.” His arrogance was astounding, but Jenni knew exactly what she was doing. She started to softly wiggle his toes one by one. She knew men and women who would be giggling up a storm if she played piggy with them, but Vince was a brick wall.

30 seconds left.

“Thanks for the foot massage, I really need it after unloading a truck earlier.” He taunted her. Keep talking, Mister.

15 seconds left.

Jenni was now raking her nails up and down the soles. This would break most people down to tears but Vince could barely feel it. He started counting down, looking at his watch.

“10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4...”

Jenni suddenly extended her hand to his hip and wiggled her thumb in the crease between his leg and his belly.

“Threhehehhehehhehehehhehehehhehehe!” He jumped and tried to bat her hand away. She just laughed victoriously.

“I win!”

“That's not fair.” He complained. “You said you were...”

“Uh uh.” She wagged a finger at him. “I never said I would only tickle your feet. There were no such conditions. I made you laugh. Now I get to do whatever I want.”

He wanted to argue with her, but he started thinking about it. How bad could it be to have a woman like her have her way with him? She was hot as all ever living Hell, after all.

“Okay. You win. So what do you want to do with me?”

It hadn't taken much for Jenni to get Vince into her bedroom. After all, a deal was a deal. Her huge four poster bed had seen it's share of action. The crimson sheets and comforter made the bed kind of pop, as it wasn't much in tune with the rest of the décor.

“I don't think you'll have much use for your clothes...” She started helping him strip by unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was off, she had him take off his socks, followed by his jeans and boxers.

“Aren't you going to disrobe as well?” He could barely take his eyes off of her form. That dark blue dress had never looked happier.

“All in good time. Up on the bed, cutie.” She commanded. He walked over and sat on at the foot of the bed. She pointed a strict finger towards the ground. He understood immediately and laid back. His body looked exactly as it had before when she and the demon preyed upon him. He was noticeably uneasy. Jenni didn't have to read his mind to know why. Walked to her closet where she kept most of her clown outfits as well as some of her toys, at least the ones that weren't downstairs in her playroom.

She pulled out a set of cuffs with a 4 foot long chain between them. She cuffed his left wrist, wrapped the chain around the bedpost, and cuffed the right wrist as well. He was now laying on her bed with his arms pulled up tight over his head and his legs hanging off of the foot of the mattress. He was a little awkward with only the upper half of his body being able to rest. He was worried that his back might start to cramp up if he had to stay in that position for too long. Jenni sensed his discomfort, and with a quiet chuckle, helped him lift his legs so that he could lay on his side and they could rest on the bed.

“You want to see me?” She asked him with a sensual inflection.

“Well, it's pretty one sided right now.” His jest stole a giggle from her.

“That's true.” She began to disrobe, a husky expression crossed her face as her glance met his. She pulled down her dress, holding her breasts up and stopping just before the reveal of her turgid nipples, before covering up again and shooting him a coquettish grin.

“Tease.” He accused with a smile.

“You have no idea.” She pulled the dress down, revealing her hefty chest and eventually dragging the dress down to the floor, stepping out of it in a demure fashion. Jenni naked was what many men would consider to be the image of the perfect woman. Full breasts and derriere, long, athletic legs, hourglass hips... and that angelic face that could turn wicked in a heartbeat. Vince felt himself rising, just as so many men had when laying eyes on her impeccable flesh.

“Look at me, Vince.” She demanded quietly. “Look at my body. What would you do to me if you had the chance? Would you touch me? Would you kiss me? Would you make me beg for you to be inside of me? Would you like to feel my breasts in your hands? Would you spank me? Would you lick me? Taste me? I want you to think about it. Because you don't get to do anything to me unless I say so. And certainly not before I have had my fun.” She smiled. His erection pointed to the ceiling. A throbbing symbol of his undeniable yearning for her.

“But afterwards, you will let me?” He asked with a tremor in his voice. His excitement damn near wracking every nerve in his body.

“That depends on you.” She pulled a blue clown outfit out of the closet, stepping into it and zipping up the front. “I don't think you will be able to keep from climaxing before the time I am finished with you. Most men can only cum once at a time. But if you can hold out, then we will see. Of course, even then, after everything I plan to do to you, you wouldn't likely last more than a few seconds inside of me.” She laughed, not cruelly, but as if she was trying to tell a joke and couldn't stop laughing at the upcoming punchline.

He watched her move over to her vanity and sit down. She looked in the mirror and started applying white greasepaint to her face. He watched her paint her face quickly but with precision. She had clearly done this countless times before. She painted her nose and lips red and colored her eyelids in pink and blue. Her hair was the final phase. She put it into pigtails, giving her a somewhat childish appearance. Finally she turned to face him.

Jenni The Clown was ready to play.

“Mother of God...” He whispered. She was still devastatingly beautiful, even though she seemed as though she might climb into a 3 foot tall car with 4 or 5 others like her.

“Told you I was a clown.” She stuck her tongue out again as she had done on the couch.

“Yes, you did. I just... I guess I just couldn't really picture it without seeing it firsthand.” He explained with disbelieving eyes.

“Wanna see a trick?” She asked, walking up to the bed.

“Um... sure.” He had no idea what this juggy jester had planned for him but he knew it would at least be interesting.

She stopped in front of the bed and reached into her mouth. She pulled out a handkerchief. But not just one. She continued to pull. There were eventually 10 or 11 handkerchiefs tied together in one single strand. A popular clown trick, and one that Lily's magic had helped Jenni perfect over the years. Jenni now proudly held up a 9 foot rope of different cloths bound together.

“That's a neat trick.” He admitted.

“An oldie but a goodie.” She tied one end to the left post at the foot of the bed. “Left foot, please.”

“Excuse me?” He was fairly confused as to her intentions.

“Left foot, please.” She repeated. He lifted the leg and she wrapped the rope around the ankle twice before moving it closer to the other post. She did the same thing with his right ankle and as she tied the other end of the rope to the right bedpost, he realized too late what she had done. In his dream, Renismelthin had lifted his legs up into the air, putting him in a humiliating pose which exposed his nether regions to the world. Jenni now had him in the exact same position. Naturally, she had done this on purpose. This wouldn't be as much fun for her unless she could constantly have him questioning whether or not she had really invaded his dream somehow. He would never know for sure. She would never tell him. But she loved the idea of driving him crazy trying to figure it out. She peeked down on him with all the mischief of a restless kitten.

“I bet you know what will happen now...” She smiled. “What did you say happened in your dream again?” She watched as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his brow.

“Jenni, I know what you're thinking. Don't do this. Please?” He attempted to dissuade the lascivious clown.

“Don't do this?” She repeated his plea. “I must be hearing things again.” She stated. A call back to her “Undressed” comment before in the living room. “No no no, Mister. I get to do whatever I want to you. And I want to tickle you. It's that simple.” Jenni skipped back over to her closet and pulled out a small purse, skipping merrily back over to the bed and kneeling down at his exposed underside. His bare ass and genitals bare on the edge of the bed and his legs restrained upwards. His body was stuck in this diabolical 45 degree angle and she had complete access to the region of his body that Renismelthin had claimed was oh so terribly ticklish.

“Now be good or you might get a spanking.” She taunted him with his embarrassing predicament.

“There has to be something I can do to stop you from doing this.” He claimed fearfully.

“Nope.” She responded as she went through the purse, looking for something in particular. “Just lay there and laugh. That's all you can really do.”

“I won't laugh, ya know.” He told her.

“Of course, you will.” She wasn't even going to debate with him. “I'm gonna tickle you and you're going to laugh. It's a very simple exchange, but it turns me on, so it's gonna happen.”

Vince was about to refute her again when he felt something soft drag in the crease where the back of his right thigh met his butt cheek. He quickly bit his tongue, hoping to drown out the tickle sensation with pain. Jenni's grin was huge as she dragged the Q Tip slowly back and forth from the side of his leg to damn near touching his ballsack, taking about 6 seconds to make each ticklish pass. She didn't want to make each drag along the soft skin quick and merciful.

She wanted him to really feel it...

“Tickle tickle...” She whispered softly. So softly that he hardly heard her. But he did. That terrible cotton tip went back and forth, u-turning every few second to traverse the same ticklish crease.

“Gehet that thing awahay...” He strived breathlessly to talk without laughing.

“Tickles like Hell, doesn't it?” She asked sweetly. “You and I both know it does. Just give in.” She urged him with a comforting tone. “Tickle Tickle, Vince. This isn't going to stop anytime soon.” Her soft threat entered his ears and poisoned his mind. The fear of the tickle taking over his every thought. What if it didn't stop? She had plenty of time, after all. It's not like either of them were expected to be anywhere anytime soon.

Jenni added another Q tip to torment the crease on the other thigh. Dragging in rhythm and time with the other.

In... Out... In... Out...

Jenni noticed him writhe a bit. When the tips reached the stopping point near his genitals, he trembled a little. Every time.

His penis had gone flaccid while she was painting her face, but it was starting to twitch and rise again. The tease was arousing him. His penis lifted and thickened with little bobs, mere inches from her face as she watched with amusement.

“I'm waiting, Mister.” She told him as she tickled. The more and more that she could come off as playfully condescending, the faster the tickling would break him down. “I'm waiting to hear you laugh. I know you have a giggle or two for me.”

Vince's psyche was being steadily enveloped by the sensations and Jenni's verbal teasing. He was fighting a losing battle and he knew it.

Jenni abruptly dropped the Q Tips, and began using the nails on her index fingers to trace the creases instead. That did it.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Much better.” She nodded slightly as she tickled. “Goochie goo...”

As she continued the sensual tickling of his bottom, He became fully erect and his exposed asshole puckered. Her touch was gentle and meticulous, which made it totally devastating to the young man.

“HahAhHAhahahhHahHAhHAhHAhhhahHAhHhaHhahahhahHAHAHHAhhahahahhaha...” He felt her nails dance across his butt cheeks as she whooshed her fingernails like a conductor waves his arms during the concerto.

“Mmmm... That's what I want. Let me hear those giggles.” Her voice and fingers encouraged him with equal measure.

“HahAHAHHAhHAhAHhAHHAhhAhHAhHAhHHAhHAhahhAhhHAHhHAhAHhAHhHAaa...”

“Ya know what I think we need here?” She asked as she gave him a minute to breathe.

“W-what do you... think we need?” He swallowed.

“Well, you're a bit fuzzy down here. Some man-scaping might be required in order for you to feel the full effect of my tickling.”

“Hey!” He spoke up. “I never consented to...”

“You consented to whatever I wanted to do to you. I won't cut you if that's what you're worried about. My hands can be petty steady if I want them to be. I'll be right back.” She grunted slightly as she rose to her feet. “Ooh, kneeling like that for so long is murder on the knees.” She walked out of the room and left him by himself.

He decided to try to break free. The cuffs weren't going to give him any slack whatsoever, but maybe he could free his ankles from the handkerchief rope. He tried to pull them one at a time in different directions. No luck. She had tied that rope very carefully and expertly. He couldn't move them at all. They may as well have been stuck in stocks.

Jenni returned. A Gilette razor in one hand, and a bowl of shaving cream and a shaving brush in the other. She shook her head disapprovingly.

“Tsk tsk. You're not going anywhere, Mister. I told you: I'm going to tickle you and you're going to laugh. The sooner you understand and submit to that, the easier this night will be for you.” She came back to the foot of the bed and sat down Indian style so it would be easier on her knees.

“Listen, I've never done this before. Shaved down there, I mean.” He tried to tell her.

“That's okay. Most guys don't. It might itch a bit in a couple of days as the hair starts to grow back, but there are oils and stuff that you can use to soothe the skin. Also, that's really a good thing. You've never shaved there before, so once I am done, nerves in the skin will be much more responsive to my tickles.” She smiled cheerfully... and he died a little inside.

She dipped the brush into the cream and then began to dust his balls, coating them with the cream.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

She giggled happily at his reaction.

“Oh, buddy, you think this is bad? Just you wait.” Once the balls were covered, she applied some cream to the base of the penis and covered the pubic region above it. He still giggled, but it didn't seem to tickle him as badly. The real trouble came when she moved the brush along his perineum and crack. If she hadn't been so good with the rope, he might have jumped right through the roof. But she managed, and soon he was ready for trimming.

“Alright. Hold still now. Not like you have a choice or anything, but still.” Jenni put the brush back into the bowl and lifted the razor. “Like I said, I won't cut you, but if you squirm too much, it might not matter how careful I am. Be a rock, Vince.”

He bit his tongue again, trying like Hell to breathe normally.

Jenni pressed the razor in slightly and dragged it along his lower tummy, severing the hairs on his pubic region. He snorted. She stopped so she could giggle silently without cutting him, and then went back to work. You could have heard a pin drop. The only sound was the blade quietly scraping along the flesh. She cautiously but thoroughly applied the razor to the base of his penis, getting all of the hair around the base. His erection twitched a few times as Vince felt the razor touch down, swipe a millimeter or two, touch down again, and again... it felt so gentle... and so ticklish.

“Heheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Now it's gonna get a bit intense. You might want to bite your lip if you haven't already.”

“I've been biting my tongue.” He blurted out.

“Well, you're gonna want to bite something, cause I gotta do the balls next.”

“Oh God...” He muttered.

She cradled his balls in her hand and tugged the scrotum, passing the razor over it.

“MMMHMHHMHHMHMhmhmhmhmhhmmhmhhm” He giggled through clenched teeth.

“Tiiiiickle tiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiiickle...” She sang as one might to a child. She took her time, knowing how incredibly insane she was driving him. It had taken her MAYBE 90 seconds to do his penis and the area above it. His balls took 4 straight minutes.

At long last, she got to his ass, shaving in outward strokes, getting the whole area as he giggled up a storm.

“And we're done!” She chirped, using the bedsheets to wipe off the little bits of leftover cream. When she rubbed the sheet along his penis, she had to stop suddenly when he moaned and arched his back. She didn't want him cumming yet.

“And you thought you would last. You're gonna blow any minute. Hahaha.”

“Oh, I'll make it.” He promised her. His determination was admirable, even if he was so incredibly wrong.

“Bullshit. You almost came just now. You think I didn't see your balls pull inward?” The reminder that she was right down there where there was the best view put him into an even further state of unease.

“I forgot that you could, I guess.” He sighed.

“Well, let me refresh your memory.” She quickly drew a fingertip along the seam of his balls.

“AGH!” He yelped loudly.

“There we are. Nerves nice and awake. Nice and ticklish.” She placed her fingertips against his inner thighs, just outside of his crack, and tickled softly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He spasmed and jerked in his bonds, hysterical.

“I told you the skin would be more responsive. Tiggle tiggle tiggle!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...” Nonstop laughter filled the room, and Jenni cherished every moment. His erection wiggled and oscillated about as she tickled the length of his inner thighs, her fingertips scuttling like little spiders down to the sides of his knees and back again as any sense of dignity that Vince might have had went right out the window.

“Gitchy gitchy goo! I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!” She teased maniacally as she spider tickled the inner thighs. Renismelthin was right. He couldn't stop laughing right now if you had a gun to his head. Jenni had him dead to rights, completely unable to control himself.

Jenni began wiggling her index fingers in his butt crack, one finger just above and one just below the hole. She wiggled them softly and he laughed even louder than before.

“Tickle tickle tickle! No escape from the tickly tickly ti-ckles!” She probed and wiggled the fingers mercilessly as tears rolled down his cheeks. He would have given anything to be able to clench his cheeks together.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

An evil thought entered Jenni's brain. She pressed her lips to his perineum and started to nibble daintily, never actually biting, but allowing him to feel the teeth chattering against him.

“NO! NO! NOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA STOHHOOHOHOHHOOHOHOHPPPP! FUUUUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!”

Vince thought he was gonna die. Like that was a completely legit possibility. He wouldn't be able to breathe and he would suffocate. He would literally laugh himself to death. He might never have thought such a thing was possible, but she might actually tickle him to death!

As she nibbled, she naughtily crinkled her nose, letting the tip of it tickle his balls. At the same time, her arms wrapped around his legs and her fingers dug into his hips, wiggling like there was no tomorrow.

His laughter went silent. He couldn't even make a sound anymore. His face was purple. His cock was as hard as a brick. If she didn't stop, he would pass out, or worse. Just as he started seeing spots, she stopped tickling.

He panted. His whole body was trembling. He hadn't been tickled that bad ever in his life. Jenni just watched as he attempted to recover from the intense tickle attack.

“You are SOOOO much fun!” She clapped gleefully. “I bet you never thought you'd get such a good tickling from little ole me.”

“I never thought... I would get one... from anybody...”

“Hey, when it comes to tickling, you're dealing with the best! Ain't nobody can resist my touch.” She popped her knuckles and wiggled her fingers.

“But I never could have cum from that. I told you I would make it.”

Jenni just laughed out loud, clutching her sides as if he had just told her a fantastic joke.

“Oh, baby... I never said I was done!” She laughed. “Nope, nope, double nope. I just wanted to see how far I could push you before you started to lose consciousness. I wanted to know the peak of what you could handle. What you could take before you blacked out. Now comes the part where I find out how much you can take before you have an orgasm.

“You can't make me cum... from... tickling me.” He was still panting a bit.

“That's where you're wrong, Sonny boy. Think about it, After I shaved you, you almost came from the slightest friction on your penis. What makes you think I couldn't tickle the nerves in your genitals until they couldn't stand the slightest touch?”

To make her point, She drew a single fingertip from the head of his penis, down the underside to the base near the balls. She got a giggle from him, but the penis also twitched. His eyes widened at the feeling. It was the most intense pleasure he had known. It was like his cock hadn't been touched in a month. Like it was unconditionally on edge.

“Now... You're gonna cum.” She told him with the same sincerity she might have had in telling him that the sky was blue.

She brought her face to his scrotum once again. The tip of her nose touched the base where his penis met his balls, and she exhaled softly with a grin, letting the hot air breeze against his balls.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” She hadn't done much of anything and already he couldn't stop giggling. It tickled so bad.

“Here I come. Tickle tickle...” She whispered as he felt her fingertips on the sides of his balls, fluttering so lightly in little millimeter strokes. Almost like butterfly wings. She kept her face where it was. The warmth of her breath and the touch of her fingers combined was overwhelming. He felt the tingle in his penis.

She was right.

She was going to tickle the cum right out of him!

After everything she had done to him... the striptease, the teasing, the brushing, the shaving, the tickling... It was all too much. He couldn't hold back much longer.

She started crinkling her nose again and wiggling it as she smiled wickedly. She knew it wouldn't be long now.

“Coochie coochie coooooooochie...”

Vince shouted as the semen jetted out of him, flying nearly three feet above him as he came. His scream pierced the air. She grabbed his erection and pumped as he cried out, eager to get every last drop out of him. Finally, it was over. His body went limp. His muscles relaxed.

He looked down at her.

She smiled innocently and asked...

“Ready for more?”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back