• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daddy's Dollys [NSFW 18+ FM/F]

cutegiggler4

"You want to be one of my girls, don't you?" He purred at her, smiling. He loved her look, she looked younger than her age of 19, but he didn't mind. One of the other girls had suggested he seek her out, she was innocent, but secretly a kinky little thing. She was a virgin though, and it was complicated. She loved being a tease in their high school when she attended was the information delivered to him. He couldn't help himself in following her one day and loved watching her do normal things.

For starters, she was gorgeous, a beauty that was rare and envied by women. She stood in front of him now, smiling with perfectly straight white teeth. She was 5'4, tiny little thing, with long blond hair that reached her waist. Bright, green eyes, and a pink spaghetti strapped crop top with a heart on it. She had tight blue jeans on, and running shoes. He hands were behind her back in soft mesh cuffing. She seemed to be palpitating with excitement. "Kristin." She followed me into the room and I shut it and locked it. Cindy was already in there, waiting like she was instructed to do."Sit on the bed, dear." I told Kristin, who immediately obeyed. Her tiny ankles dangled above the floor. I kneeled down on one knee and carefully removed her shoes. "Turn around, kneel on the bed." She moved instantly again. Cindy wheeled the cart up the the end of the bed and I moved the contraption onto the bed. Slowly I took each of Kristin's ankles and tucked them into it. Her shins were rested comfortably, the tops of her feet also resting against a carpeted section, and were then locked into place.

"Okay, Kristin. The task for you to complete is very simple. Do not, fall onto the bed." She wrinkled her nose for a second in confusion like it would be easy. Her white socks were peeled back and I let out a soft gasp. Her feet, a beautiful size 7, were creamy and white, her delicate arches dipping in and out very sharply. Her toes wiggled as her socks came off. Unable to resist I pressed my nose to her heel, causing her to jump. Cindy silently walked over to me and produced a soft feather. Wordlessly, I took it and slid it up her high arch on the left. Kristin giggled loudly, jerking against my machine. After being handed an identical feather I swished them back and forth on each of her feet, making her erupt into giggles and laughter.

"Wait, waiheheheheheheh" She couldn't keep her composure, and she started to double over from her kneeling position on the bed.

"Now, now, kitten remember the rules." She tried to force herself up, and I tickled her precious soles faster so she laughed harder. These were the softest feathers he had, the poor thing. She wouldn't last long. Her arches seem to be the worst. The sensitive skin twitched and she screamed every time I teased her there with the feather. Here crop top had rode up to the bottom of her bra-less breasts, thanks to the wrist restraints that pressed her chest out.

"Go have some fun for a minute, Cindy." Cindy climbed onto the bed and pushed up Kristin's shirt. Her C's were glorious. Her nipples were swollen and puffed from no doubt being wet under those low rise jeans and Kristin shuddered at them being exposed. Cindy pressed her mouth to them, making Kristin moan delightfully. I tossed the metal scissors to Cindy and she cut off the rest of the shirt before switching to the other nipple, achieving the same response. Cindy loved to play. She began dragging her nails along Kristin's taught stomach, earning and new set of giggling and screams. As she rubbed a finger in her belly button, the other skilled hand unbuttoned her jeans and slid down to where I only can imagine from my position was dripping wet. And Kristin's reaction said it all, her back arched another degree, her nipples getting harder as Cindy teased the poor girl. Two moans of of Kristin and Cindy retreated, licking her ear before getting off the bed and returning to her position next to me.

"Wait..." Kristin whined.

"Ssshhhh ducky, all in good time." I walked over to her exposed chest and flicked her nipples making her moan again before returning to her twitching feet. Taking my fingers, I lightly traced her arches again, and she moaned and giggled loudly. "Somebody likes this..." I muttered, drawing circles on her soft flesh. As I pressed into her feet, she threw her head back and laughed. She was back to doubling over as I finally danced my fingers up and down her soles and in between her toes. Her tits shook back and forth and she thrashed as much as possible, until I stopped again. "My, we are sensitive." My words seemed to draw more giggles out of her and I returned to the front of her. "You are beautiful, aren't you?" I slowly slid my hand under her right breast and ran my thumb over her swollen nipple. Kristin moaned and tried to lean into my hand more, begging for more. I lifted my other hand to do the same to the other, rubbing her nipples together until she was a panting mess.

"Are your nipples ticklish, Ducky?" Through her huffed breathing she tried to reply.
"I don't know, sir."
"Hmm." I produced my feather and dusted it over her tits, her giggles returning. I rubbed the feather tip on her nipples which returned screams and thrashing as she found out how ticklish she actually was. I dragged the feathers down and around her sides and stomach and back up her chest and over her nipples a maddening amount of times until she was crying from laughing. "Awww." I reached up and wiped her tears away, and she practically sagged into me. "You are a very good girl, aren't you?" I gestured to Cindy and I released her feet, and pulled her into my lap where I sat on the bed.

I slid down her pants the rest of the way, revealing her lace see through underwear. "Oh, my pretty dolly." I cooed and slid my hand under her pants, sliding my fingers up and down her soaked sex. She whimpered and heaved under my fingers, trembling. "Lay down, princess." I instructed her and she moved onto the bed. I untied her wrists, and re-tied them over her head. Pulling her panties off, I lifted her legs and tied them to her wrists, watching her feet wriggle in the air.

"Ain't that a pretty site, Cindy?"
"Oh, yes sir." Cindy sat on the other side of the bed admiring Kristin so exposed.
"Go ahead, baby." I nodded to Cindy, and she smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on Kristin's glistening pussy. She jumped and became more wet as we watched. I handed her the feather. Cindy looked so happy and brushed the feather up and down Kirstin's exposed swollen lips. The reaction was completely new. Kristin screamed in high pitched giggles, bouncing to the left and right as Cindy tickled it up and down her. I removed my clothes watching this display until Cindy was sucking and licking up the beautiful leaking pussy before us. Kristin moaned wildly, no longer trying to get away, welcoming the sensation.

"Cindy." Her name uttered and she stopped immediately. Kristin started to cry again. "Do you want to come little one?" I asked.

Kristin could only see the ceiling from her position and all she could get out was a "yes sir." The fire inside of her lower half was going to kill her, there was no other way around it. Then she felt him, sliding the tip of himself up and down her lips like they did the feather. That fucking feather. She had no idea she was so ticklish, or that being tickled would make her so wet. With one thrust he was inside of her, filling her completely. He touched all of the areas inside her that were on fire and she felt herself quiver with an orgasm that was soon to happen.

"Not yet, baby." He warned, giving her ass a playful smack. Damn him, that just made her wetter. She watched him fuck her, sliding in and out, and she decided she could wait, even though it might kill her. Until her reached up, and started tickling her feet with his hands, while hitting her sex spot over and over. With laughter, giggles and a scream, her orgasm ripped through her, and she heard him cum too but he didn't stop until I came again from the feet tickling, and my body was a twitching mess.

Cindy left the room after she was told to, naked and very horny herself, but she hadn't received permission from Daddy to be able to pleasure herself. Walking out into the living room, two of the other girls glared at her with their arms crossed.

"Someone's the favorite, aren't they?"
"No, I just-"
"You just what?" Cindy watched Jenny moved toward her with the restraints. She turned to run, but she felt one of them grab her around the waist.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back