• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Vacation part 11 and finale (F/F)

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Vacation Torment Part 10

We are lulled asleep by the rocking boat and crashing waves. In the morning you hear the sound of seagulls. You awake still bound to the bed in the leg binders. You open your eyes but see only darkness you have been blindfolded and you have a gag in your mouth.. It smells of your own juices and must be your thong from the night before. Your wrists however now clipped to the headboard completely naked now except for the binders and stockings still on your feet bunched at the ankles. Oh, how you hoped the morning would bring some rest. You sense that I am no where in the cabin. You hear whispering on the deck.

Foot steps coming down the ladder. You want to cover yourself so badly. “So my pet are we feeling submissive today, I would have liked to let you free this morning but you were quite resistant last night?

“Is Lili hungry?” Cnfffff..you mumble for the gag. “Oh, yes, that might be a little difficult with that in your mouth” I come and take the gag off you, you drag some air in and say thank you Mistress. I sit on the side of the bed and lift your head up so it is resting on my left for arm. I take a blackberry and place it on your lips.. You are frightened to open your mouth. “Come on open those luscious lips, its wonderful fruit for you.” You finally open and the berry is delicious, suddenly you are ravenous. I take my time feeding you pineapple chunks, kiwi slices, honey dew, more blackberries and chocolate filled rugela...I kiss you deeply between each taste. I pour you espresso making sure to let it not drip and burn you. When I am done, I straddle you and begin kissing your lips, sucking on your neck down your chest and kiss each nipple sucking there. You begin to wiggle under me... I then tell you we have to finish of your lesson and I lightly draw the tips of my finger tips up your sides. Slowly, barely a brush at your sides, you start to giggle and thrash underneath me. “My, it’s just a caress not even a tickle and see how excited you are already. Wait until we really begin!!! “ Long sail to Mykonos do you think you can survive it my Trojan whore.

You plead asking me to stop.. You tell me that you have really learned your lesson and you promise to do whatever I ask of you.

You only see darkness but you feel the morning sun becoming more intense and you are beginning to feel the sweat building under the binders. You feel my my fingers lightly brushing your sides.. It is driving you crazy And you begin to giggle.. You hate tickling . You are afraid to object because you do not want the gag back on.. You try hard to stifle your laughter. My fingers continue to ripple done your sides and back up under your arms. You feel my index fingers go into each armpit and starting from the outside trace in a spiral to the center of your pit.. Ugggghhhhhhh you cry. Then you laugh and startle yourself . You cannot see but know that your breast are fully swollen again.. You feel sweat rippling down your legs dampening your stockings and tickling it as it runs down. Tickle, tickle. Lili loves her pits to be tickled.. You can't help it but scream out no.. Knowing that the tickling will now get worse.. I take both hands now and wiggle my fingers going rapidly down your sides and back up gain. Back and forth wiggling my fingers all over your sides.. You buck under me.. Ahhhhhhhhh, stop please,stop!!!!! This only makes me delve into your pits and at an amazing pace tickle your underarms, wiggling all my fingers there.. You cannot move anything but your feet and your arms thrash between the tickles.. Your head is moving side to side.....ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh..you scream ohhhh mistresss yesssss.

Don't cum, don't you dare cum til I tell you you can.. I fed you breakfast now it's my turn to eat... Eat your wet juicy.. Pussy.. You are laughing and snorting as my fingers still go wild in your pits.. You feel me lie down on top of you now. I continue to run my fingers up and down your sides as i slide down your body between your legs. You can't see me but you feel my mouth near your pussy. My hands are reaching up and continue to pillage your sides.. You squirm and feel your vaginal lips rising to kiss mine. I start at your clit..licking it in circles.. My hands running circles up you arms..

I lift my head... My you are happy to see your owner down here today..give me a nice breakfast ok baby.. I lick and lick your clit, tickling as you wiggle into my face. Look at your body glistening with sweat, squirming to meet my caresses..
I dive back in fiercely lick your clit. I suck on it and it swells under my lips.. Ohhhhhhhh you moan, please, please..
Oh you want more.. Tickle,tickle. My fingers wildly in your pits.. You are so wet.. I am going to eat you... My tongue travels over your pussy. You are so wet and your vagina reaches for my tongue.. I bury my face now in your vagina and I lick. Then plunging into you wide upon.. You are now clenching as I lick and suck, driving you crazy.

You feel the tickles continue to Penetrate your arm pits and side, but the sensations are mixing with your sensations deep in your vagina.. You are one big raw nerve ending..your arms are wildly thrashing against the restraints. You lift your chest up as the index finger runs circles up and down your sides..my tongue runs circles up and down your clit to your vagina over your perineum and around your anus..
Ohhhhh my god mistress, please no more..ahhhhhhhhh.. Please as you let more laughter out. Trying to stop it.
Oh is my little slave in agony, coming up over your mound.. I look up and see tears coming out under the blindfold..

I lift up and run the fingers of my hands up your arms and you feel my index finger dive in and zig zag over your pits.. Everything squirms underneath me. You scream Mistress please, please let me cum. Your chest is heaving.

One moment, I slide back down.. When you feel me there pour your juices.. I dive back in my tongue rapidly circling on top of your lit.. I lick your pussy,.sucking in and out. My hands still at your side . Your pelvis rises and your vaginal lips shutter and you giggle in delight as you cuuuuummmmmmmm with full force... I pull back up and rest my right hand in your vagina and you squeeze hard as your body quivers..ohhhhh you moan.. Thank for a wonderful Greek breakfast my sub. I reach up and take off the blind fold...your eyes adjust to the light.. I am laying there on top of you, both of us full of sweat. You have pools of water in your stocking toes. Wow you must be boiling.. Let me take these binders off. You feel me brush over your wet stockings. You cringe but hold in a giggle as you worry there will be more if you react. I just pull the wet stockings off and slowly unbuckled the binders. Your legs are drenched and you can barely feel them as they have been bound over 12 hours. I move to the head of the bed and let your wrists free.

Would you like a shower, you are so weak your yes is so barely audible. You try to stand but your legs give out. I catch you and pick you up. Your legs around my waist. At first I hold you while we shower. Slowly your strength comes back and you stand while you lean against me. I want to touch you more as we shower and you are still aroused but you need to conserve your energy.
We dry off and I tell you to put a bathing suit on and something to cover up. I put on board shorts and a swim tank and a blouse. I help you up the ladder. When we get up top, you notice that the Captain is female to male tranny and the mate a drag king. You laugh...

We go to the bow and nap.. Your head laying on my stomach. We wake and anchor for a bit as the crew naps in the back of the boat. We both take a swim in the blue green sea..it revives you and you feel wonderful again as you swim by me and grab me around the neck kiss me deeply.. There is the island of Mykonos is the distance . Bright white buildings and church domes against the deep blue sky.. You are so excited to get on board and sail again..

Vacation Torment ...THE FINALE

You open your eyes again with a start and immediately sit up realizing that you are free to move, no restraints. The sun is shining bright through from the balcony. You get up and throw on a robe. I am not in the bedroom or that floor. You don't hear any noise from the other floors. You shower and dress in the clothes I have laid out for you.

When you are dressed I am still not upstairs. You wander down stairs and on each floor there is no sight of me. You panic a bit because you don't remember if you saw any of my belongings in the bedroom. You rush back up the winding stairs and are relieved when you see my bag packed there with yours. One dress hangs in the closet. You feel a bit dizzy and go out to the balcony and lay down in the hammock. The sea looks beautiful and you hear the church bells ringing in the distance. You here the street noise and then the sound of a motor bike honking below you. Then you hear my voice, Lili, mi amor!!

You look over the balcony and I am on an old-fashioned motor bike and side car. "You going to sleep our last day away mon petite choux?". You smile widely and hurry down the stairs.

We ride off and tour around the small streets of Chania. We stop outside a small tavern by the sea. We have warm spinach pies and fresh salad. The strong coffee warms you and gives you renewed energy.
"So Lili, a glorious sunny day for our last day together. I hope you are ready for a day to remember."

We ride along the old streets of Chania through the old Jewish Ghetto and the vine covered cobble stone streets. I take several photos of you. You wonder if you will ever see them..
We stop and buy small souvenirs. We watch dancers dressed in old costumes dance by the sea.
We see the old mosque in the distance. We stop the bike near the sea wall and walk out to the light house.

We go to the door and you are surprised when it is open. We climb to the top of the stairs and you see that there is a blanket covered with rose petals on the floor and a picnic basket set up.. You instantly are reminded of the wine cellar. Luckily no Sofia in sight. You notice the warm breads from your first day Lesvos. I pour us prosecco and pomegranate juice with little seeds of the fruit sprinkled on top. "A little nectar of the gods for my goddess."

We eat and laugh and then we look out the window to the sea. Me holding you around the waist as you lean into me. You turn around and kiss me. I pick you up and lay you down on the blanket. I kiss you deeply and you are not totally surprised when I rise off of you pull out blue boat rope and wrap it and tie it around your wrist. You feel resigned, as you really did not expect this morning to be your last tickle. But you really doubt you will respond so soon after the morning orgasms.

You are calm when the rope is wound around your wrists, you start to struggle a bit as the rope then gets rapped around your knees binding them together and knotted it ties and loops your upper thighs as well. The two being strung together by the same rope. * You let me without struggle pull black knee highs over your feet. You do flinch when my fingers pull the nylons over your feet and I pull them tight rubbing the soles of each foot. Once dressed I tie a rope around your ankles binding them together.

You are staying relatively calm till I pull your feet up. You see it a large rope pulled over the lights suspended from the lighthouse ceiling. I tie the rope to the middle of the rope between your feet. Your now suspended your legs in the air knees slightly bent and you are on your back.

Then I take your hands and tie them tightly to the knot between your knees.

You start to plead as you are so uncomfortable, your feet swaying in the air. With your skirt on it falls down and leaves your butt exposed. "please Sandy, no, please. Tickle my feet but please don't hang me here like....like a slab of meat."

"Hmmmm, Lili, I might have considered showing you some mercy... But I did not hear Please Mistress with that request."

"I am sorry Mistress.. It's just it's so uncomfortable... My mistake I am truly sorry."

"Sorry Lili, to late.. It should be your first instinct. Really after all I have done for you in Greece, should I have to remind you."

I stand up and reach for your feet. Your feet turn a bit with the rope but you are unable to move, your arms being bound so tightly to your knees. You feel my hands rub up your arch in a soft flat caress. You want to pull away but there is no give. You can only wiggle your toes, your hands and your head. Your body restrained so that every touch will send spasms through your body. Laughter maybe your only release.

"Tickle, tickle my Minoan Princess, I must say seeing you bound like this, to be honest it gives me such a thrill."

My index fingers glide up and down your arch, your toes curl over to protect your feet. Hmmmm, maybe one more restraint for good measure. I pull out a long white shoe lace. I wrap your big toes together and then pull the lace back attaching it to the rope suspending your feet. This pulls your toes back and your feet are now open flat. The nylon of your knee highs pulled tighter where the toes are bound.

"Ohhhhh, my god Sandy you are so cruel!"

"Cruel, Sandy, no your Mistress takes every measure to create a trip of a lifetime and looks at every opportunity to drive you to ecstasy."

"So I think that it's obvious at this late date that you still have to be controlled in the most restrictive manner. Your lucky that I am not binding your mouth and covering your eyes. But I want to hear your laughter full force and see those eyes as you endure my fingers."

I start raking my fingers up and down the soles of both feet. You hear the scratch on your nylon clad feet. You can only slightly wiggle your toes. Your arms want to pull back but they can't all you can do is roll your head as you feel the sensations building at your feet.

You can't suppress a laugh. "AhahahAhhhheeee mmmmnnnnnooooo"

Your fingers wiggle and I see you breath in and try to catch your breath. You rock on your back and the rope sways side to side..

"Kootchie koo, my lil baby Lili.. You want your mistress to stop... Well I am not sure that I don't want to see you struggle a bit more. You feel my hand softly caress up your soles. Lightly waving my hand over your right foot.. After several strokes the index finger starts running tiny circles over your lower arch.. Then up to the top. Small slow digging... You roll your head from side to side, laugh and plead as the scratch tortures you..."noooo ahaha stoppp pleheeeeee.. Aha aha hhhhheeee."

Your stomach muscles tighten as your hands pull back from your knees. My fingers start to go up and down in tiny motions all over the balls of your right foot under your toes. My left hand brushes the tips of your toes... Softly just touching the tips as they go back and forth and back and forth. As my right nail runs a slow digging figure 8 up your arch. My left fingers now start wiggling softly. Little spider tickles over your toes.. My fingers lightly wiggling, you try to curl your toes. You don't know how much you can stand. Your foot flat stretched and helpless to the what now feels like excruciating scratches slowly going up sending electrical shocks against the nylon on your knee high of your right foot.

The full force of my fingers concentrating on tickle fucking your right foot.

I walk now to your right side and facing your feet from the top. My left arm grabs your feet and tucks them like a football. My right hand from the side of our right foot runs it's nails wiggling all my fingers up and down, up and down the length of your arch.. The fingers slow and all fingers stiffly together nails gliding, run together up and down the arch. They alternate for many minutes splitting the two strokes over and over again punishing your arch and pushing and pulling the nylons there.

"Oh, oh, aha hah hah ughhhh hee hee hee ppppleassssse"

"Please what, what do you want my baby girl Lili? Hmmmmm you don't want my fingers at your feet.". You shake you head no as you bite your bottom lip. Tears well in your eyes and you breath in deep, I see your chest grabbing air between your wild laughter. "Oh does my big girl have crocodile tears.". You sob and I step away from your feet. "Does little Lili need some water with all that deep laughter."

"Please, Sandy, I mean please Mistress.".

"Hmmmm that's better but only time out enough for something to drink." I pour you a cup but it's Retsina not water. It shocks you at first and you spit it out.

"Oh, that's not very nice."

"I am sorry Mistress Sandy, it took me by surprise and it burned."

"Well I guess something to drink will just have to wait now. *What was I asking you, oh yes.. You don't want my fingers *tickling your toes? I think you were nodding your head no. *Is that what you want?"

"Yes, mistress please stop tickling me."

"Hmmmmmm , well I might want to help you there with my fingers not tickling your foot...." * You see a big peacock feather.. I hold it and brush it down and tickle your nose. "but tickling no we are far from done..

"Your nose twitches and you turn your head side to side as the quills follow your nose.

I pull the feather back and you feel the feathers start gliding over your right foot. The feathers are firm and they tickle as they run slowly on your arch and under your toes. You want so bad to curl your big toe down as you strain..but the shoe lace will not give. The feather now runs circles over your knee high, *the light brushes quivering up your foot.. You want to thrash but only your back can wiggle as you laugh and your abs constrict as you struggle...

"Ayyyyy mmmm aha ha ha mmmm hee hee ahhha ha ha ha..,pleaseeeee ohhhhh pleassssssse stopppppppp."

The feather pushes down running in and out under your toes. I turn the feather so the point runs over the wrinkles in your knee high. As it traces the pressure drags the stocking, stinging your sole as it traces slowly each and every line. It goes slow and then I turn the feather again.. Now It wiggles all up and down your arch, feathers splayed with pressure as it runs in shaking wiggles. Your sides ache from the laughter that rolls out of you. Tears running down the sides of your face. The wiggling and itching concentrated on the right foot. Your big toe straining but it can't curl as it is tied back. Your mind can't shake the mere thought of the feather tickling your helpless foot.. You feel the feather be brushed ever so lightly over the tips of your toes. Back and forth until it moves down running along the bottom of your toes. The feathers stiff as the rub and tickle the nylon knee highs. Your hands shake and it makes the entire rope wiggle..

"Ahhhhh, Lili what joy I have one last night in controlling your every move, your every giggle and every breath.. I see, looking down at your pussy.. Ahhhh, even the excitement between your legs.. Hmmmm.. You would probably like my fingers there.."

"NOOOnoooooooooooooo."

As you see my hand turn the feather and turn it pointed tip down. It pulls at and traces your panty line at your ass and digs a little in as it runs along the line of your panty line up your crotch just outside your pussy. Your ass clenched along with your pussy.

"Don't you even think about another orgasm right now. I am far from finished tickling you."

The end of the feather just goes inside your panties all around each leg hole tickling your anus and your pussy as it wiggles slightly over each.
You roll your eyes back and bite down on your lips. The teasing there drives you mad.. You moan and laugh uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhhhhh, aha aha ha ha MMMmmmmm oh hee hee hee godddddd"

"Can little Lili show her Mistress some control, hmmmm or does your little ass want this big old feather?"

I turn the feather over and push the feathers on top of your panties covering your anus. I bounce the feather up and down in little circles pushing the panties in your anus. Your vagina lips are wet and swollen already as you fight to not orgasm. Your legs shake as your ass is tickled by the feather.

"Ummmmmm princess Lili. I know I said I wouldn't use my fingers anymore but those wiggly ham-strings look awfully fun to tickle."
I push the feather so it lies over your crotch and the eye of the peacock feather, long reaching lays right on top of your cotton blouse over your breast. Just the thought of what it will do to your breast sends a shiver down your spine.

You take a deep breath in as your pussy still tingles from being teased. It takes everything you have to not cum. Then you feel my fingers hit your inner thighs. The fingers at first stroke your thigh up and down just caressing over the muscles there. Your thighs bound tightly, the fingers easily wiggle over the length of your inner thighs. Where the thighs meet together I wiggle my fingers slowly then faster, my thumbs pressing down deep between your thighs as the fingers wiggle, alternately reaching up and pulling down tickling your skin. Tears flow from your eyes rolling down your cheeks. Your head rolls back as you stretch against your hands bound tightly at your knees.

My hands slowly reaching in and fingers deeply caress your inner thigh.., then they slow, you catch your breath and the thumbs grab the outside of your thigh and the fingers reach in on each inner thigh and wiggle up and down like they are playing a piano. You rock your knees back and forth as you can't stop laughing.

"Ayeeeee ayeeeee oh,oh,oh ayeee ha ha ha ohhhhhhhh gooooodddddd ayeeeeee."

Then you feel my fingers long and strong caress starts under your knees and rope then run up to the thigh rope and then over and deep inside your inner thigh, the fingers glide up flat against your thighs when they get to your cheeks my hand turns over... All the fingers brush over your panties covering your vagina. *The middle and *index fingers glide slowly pause and wiggle over your pussy and then glide back up your inner thighs. The touch ever so briefly has your pussy clenching and your feet start wiggling the rope.

"Oh Lili, I know you want to pull those hands from your knees and grab that pounding between your legs . But we are so far from done."

"Oh, god Sandy, pleasse stop I don't know how much I can handle, oh please , please..."

"First of all, I won't tell you again it's Mistress and second, I will determine when we are finished!"

"By the way.... Thank your for this nice sleeveless blouse, oh that's right I picked it out! "

I come up the other side of you and sit down right above your head. Crossed legged. You look up at me your legs still shivering suspended in the air. You strain to look back with your hands pulled so tightly to your knees. I take my right index finger and trace your hair line. "Well Lili, look at you here. I see everything I like to tickle so nicely bound, stretching as you are tickle tortured. Hmmm how to make every inch of you mine, for the last hours we share together. I do love this widows peek, it will be hard to forget. And those luscious lips" My right index fingers reach down and stroke over your lips. I reach inside my panties... I rub my fingers in my pussy and bring them back to your lips. "see just looking at you helpless and bound and see what you do to me." When my fingers brush your lips this time you take them in your mouth and suck them. "hmmmm, someones enjoying this too much."

"Let's see how much your arm pits enjoy a good tickle."

"Ahhhhhh, no Mistress no!"

You try to pull your arms tighter together to fight the tickles. My hands reach down and wiggle into your armpits closed tightly with your hands bound to your feet.

My index and middle fingers dig and wiggle in the core of your arm pits. You feel them immediately and you roll your back from side to side trying to stop the attack. They wiggle in your core and I see your legs shake the rope suspending your legs swaying back and forth.

"Ah, Lili..god I love how ticklish you are.. What could have made this Greek trip any better than finding such a ticklish, sumptuous traveling companion."

My index and middle fingers reach under your arms restrained up at your knees. They caress from your arm pit to your elbows on the inside of your arm. They caress the inside of your bicep sending chills up your spine.

They caress back and forth and then my fingers lightly wiggle with tiny spider legs running on your arms. You are so exhausted and your legs just shake as you laugh with each touch. I slow as I get to your arm pits again.. I see your stomach suck in and puff out as you gasp for air between laughs.

As my fingers caress back to your arm pits, I move my hands and slide under you so your shoulders and head are in my lap. You look up at me and your eyes smile at me despite your body being strained and legs pulled to the ceiling and being tickle tortured. You think maybe it could be over but you actually no better.

My hands grab you as my thumbs grab you under the arm and my fingers dive into the arm pits. My fingers wiggle wildly in your arm pits. Your head and shoulders rock in my lap. You can't wiggle free and my hands clasp there tickle you as you think you will go mad. *You laugh and shake your head.

"Ayyyee ah ha ha ha ummm hee hee hee... Oh ummmmm enoughhhh pleasssssse."

You see me put olive oil on my fingers and spread it in your arm pits.

My fingers now dig into your pits and push up and down in your arm pits. I pull my fingers into you arm puts and rake my fingers like a pendulum up and down your arm pits. The arms tight to your sides make each wiggle or scratch short but intense in your pit. They wiggle again slow then fast in each arm pit. *As you laugh uncontrollably my index finger starts small circular motions in the arm pits. The circles get more intense and then just hit the center of your arm pits. I feel your deep breaths in my lap.. My index finger pinned to the center of your arm pits your entire chest quivers.

You look up through the tears that have welled in your eyes and sweat that had dripped off your forehead. You notice that although I continue to tickle you mercilessly that I smile and don't take my off of you. *I look into your eyes, skim down to your chest and every once in awhile glance at your toes wiggling above the rope. I look at you with a look of loving possession.
M
y hands open up in your arm pits as wide as they can and just begin a long, wild old fashion tickle. Your toes above wiggling and the rope is swaying. *Your head thrashes in my lap and you plead with me to stop.

"Mistress ayyy mmm I uuuuuuh have ha ha t hee hee stopppppp. Cccant ugh ugh lastttttttt."

"Lili, my poor baby can't last? But we can't let an epic journey end as we sputter out. We need like any great novel the climax. So you have to submit to my final tickles up here in this landmark. "

My fingers like long spider fingers tickle your bicep, your entire pit and down to the arm hole of your cotton shirt.

You laugh and gasp for air. My hands lay on top of each breast as they rise and fall with each deep laugh filled breath you take.
You take several deep breaths trying to compose your self. You try to use your tongue to push away sweaty hair that has gone into mouth.

"you can just ask if need help with that." I pull your hair back with my fingers. Caress your cheek. Your hopeful that the tickle session is over but my hands start reaching my fingers into your sleeveless cotton blouse. Tickling your sides as your laughter fills the air again.

"Ayyye aha ha ha hee hee mmm oh nooooo!"

I pull my fingers out and start grabbing your sides over your blouse with old fashioned tickles. My hands move over your breast and tickle you on top of your cotton blouse. Your chest shakes and I see your abs constrict. Your nipples swollen and hard as my fingers tease them rubbing over your cotton shirt as I tickle you. My hands wiggle to the base of your bra squeeze under *each breast in blouse bounce from being bounced. They grab back on your sides as my fingers grab and tickle your sides as the thumb anchors on the rib cage. Fingers moving firmly up and down, firm tickles into your sides and rib cage. You roll your head in my lap and close your eyes as you see me smile.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Lili into submission."

My fingers then move back to the arm hole at the base of your arm pit and my fingers dig in and run my index finger and middle fingers down your sides and slide over brushing your breast. Just reaching your bra above your nipples and tease them with soft caresses over the bra. Your arms squeeze in trying to pin my hands to your sides.

My hands just grab in deeper and each hand now grabs your bra cup and my thumb wiggles at the top of your breast and the pinky and next finger lay at the base. The index and middle finger pinch in either side of your swollen nipple and over your bra squeeze , bounce and wiggle your breast and sensitive nipples. The nipples being teased causes a new wave of wetness and excitement in your vagina. *As you laugh, your entire body quivers and you cannot control the laughter rolling out of you. You feel every sensation and you look out at the sky from the lighthouse windows trying to distract yourself. You grimace as you can only focus on the tremble in your nipples. You try thrash but your body so restrained gives you little freedom.

"Aye aye Haha haha hee mmmmm ggggggggddddddmmmmmmggggggggpph"

"Lili that sounds like gibberish to me... I am just so happy to tickle you one last time and reduce you to mad utterings.... Music to my ears that I will remember fondly."

I reach my hands out and unbutton two buttons of your top. A part of you wants me to unbutton them all reach in and take each breast firmly and rub the sensation out of the nipple. Appease you and let you climax.

You close your eyes again and my hands caress your chest up and down your breast bone. As you roll your head back into my lap my right hand rubs up under your chin and my fingers start to caress your neck and chin.. Then fingers start like little spiders under your chin and you try to clamp your chin down to your chest.

"Oh does that tickle too Lili. I bet it does. *Kootchie koo."

My fingers continue to wiggle under your chin as you press down my fingers just wiggle in deeper.
Then my hands tickle wildly again over your breast and your chest rises and falls with your laughter. My hands then reach down unbutton one more button. My hands lay flat on your chest above your bra and just massage and caress there stopping to rise and fall with your chest. Your heart pounds under them, as they rub they slowly move into your bra cups from above. My fingers start kneading your breast and my fingers caress your nipples.

Tickle your breast my fingers wiggling quickly within the confines of your bra. As my fingers tickle up and down they hit your nipple, swollen and hard. Then my fingers squeeze your nipples between my index finger and middle finger. I kick my fingers up and down like scissors. Your nipple as well as your breasts ticked and tortured in to frenzy.

"Ayee, aha ha ha nnnnno stopppppp. Oh hee hee my godddddddd Mistresss!"

I slow my hands and I take a swiss army knife with my right hand and cut your left strap. I push the left cup below your breast. And then you see me reach down and grab the peacock feather still laying there. Your mouth opens wild as you look up at me. You try to catch your breath and you wail. *"Nooooooooooooooo!"

Lili with that noise the ships won't need the light... They will stop dead at sea hearing that noise."
You actually take all your might and roll your shoulders off the blanket. Your hands being pulled at your knees. You shake and your back rolls to the floor. Your left breast exposed as your blouse is open enough to have your red, hard nipple looking up at me.

"Ah my sweet Lili, let's see how you hold up against this little old feather." You close your eyes and bite your lip before the feathers even come close.

Cootchie coo, lil baby girl Lili... The feathers spread out as they rub over your left nipple. Splayed, pressing down and motioning back and forth on your nipple. Then they swirl down and around your breast. Circling and tickling your entire breast. Your stomach muscles pull in and out as giggle uncontrollably.

I then hold the feather straight above your nipple by the end. The feathers straight down on your nipple go in and out pressing your nipple. They brush back and forth over it. The eye of the feather looking at you.. Then it tickles all over your breast. The nipples ache and you feel your pussy throbbing.. I see your pelvis rise and fall. Your arch your shoulders and the rope shakes above your feet.
As I turn the feather and the pointed end of the feather writes circles like it's drawing circles all around your breast. * You shake and yell out.

"Oh, my godddddddd ahhhh please Mistressssss, I submit fully, pleassssssse may I cummmmmmmmm!"

I press the feather and bounce it with little motions up and down on your nipple. You feel waves of electricity over come you. Your head rolls back and your pussy shakes. Your juices flow and you quiver there, you feel my right had brush back your hair and caress your mouth as you yell out... "Ohhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd."

Your head and shoulders collapse in my arms.

The last of the day’s sun shines in on you. As you sleep I untie your legs from the rope and unbind your wrists knees and thighs. I take some baby wipes from my nap sack and clean you. I remove the rest of your bra and button your blouse back up. Put clean panties on, pull your skirt up. I put your head back on my lap and cover you with a shaw and watch you sleep. Still quivering now again. I watch your chest rise and fall with each deep breath. I watch your eyes and see your eyes twitch now and again. It will be so hard to say goodbye. You wake as the sun is setting but you just lay there and we watch the sunset a beautiful red through the lighthouse windows. I rub your arms as you shiver a bit. I pour you some wine to warm you.

As the last of the sun sets I ask you if you can walk the steps. You smile and tell me you can if you can lean on me. "By all means. My subbie." I kiss you and take your hand and we slowly descend. I help you in the side car.

We go home and I take you upstairs and have you lay down while I return the motor bike. I cover you with a throw, tuck you in. I get back and you are fast asleep. I run you a bath.. I hate to wake you but it is one last night. I sit next to you and kiss your eyelids. Then your lips as you open your *eyes and show me a *small smile. I carry you to the bath. As I massage your shoulders you wake up. *I run my hands down your breast, tip your head back towards me and kiss you deeply. I leave you and you see your dress hanging on the door for you.

You dress and I wait for you on the first floor. I see you come down the stairs and you take my breath away. A car waits for us and then we drive along the small streets if Chania to a small romantic Turkish restaurant. We have a wonderful meal. I take in your face studying your eyes and your smiles. We have champagne but we really need no liquor this night..

I ask you are up to walking back to our house. The stars are brilliant above us. The air smells of Jasmine and Orange. We walk along the old port and we ask a stranger to take a photo of us by the old port. When we get home we go to the balcony and lay in the hammock together as we gaze at the moon, sparkling off the sea. I go to the bedroom and start a fire of olive wood. *I come back for you expecting you to be asleep but you are standing at the railing starring into the night. I Hold you from behind, kissing your neck, I inhale your scent. You turn around and kiss me deeply. You whisper in my ear.. I am yours Mistress!

I pick you up and carry into the bedroom. I caress your shoulders then pull your dress up caressing your coffee colored thigh highs. My hands run up your thighs to your hips. I slide my hands down your bent right leg. I put my finger under the strap of your right sling back heal. *I unzip your dress and pull it off over your head slowly. You lie there in your strapless *bra, your panties and thigh highs. The fire glistens off your body and we lay entwined. You look up and see a pile of silk scarves setting on the pillows. You look at me and just nod your head yes. Tickles well in your eyes.

I take your arms as you lay on your back. Your right leg bent up and your knee bent over your right knee. I pull your hands above your head. I know you are exhausted and almost don't want to restrain you. You don't fight me at all. I tie the scarves around your wrist together and to the head of the bed. *I lie beside you and caress my hands down your torso and then over your hips. I grab your ankles. Spread your kegs and tie each foot with a scarf to the corner posts. I trace my fingers back to your palms.

"Lili, here we go one last tickle to end our journey on... Ready my subbie?"
I start wiggling my fingers in your palms and you giggle. My hands start caressing your arms. As my hands caress you they stop and tickle under at your wrists, your elbows, under your arm pits, down your sides and over your breasts. My fingers just touching you enough that you are laughing and thrashing all over the bed. My fingers run down your ribs and play in your belly button. You arch your back and wiggle as your pelvis lifts off the bed. Then my hands rub over your hip bones, then down to your pelvis. I trace my fingers under your panty line.. My fingers tickling and caress your pubic bone. My fingers pull up and tickle under the leg holes of your panties. I reach under your panties cupping your cheeks and running the panty lines under you. My hand reaches up and caresses over your vagina lips.

You laugh and squirm under my hand. . "Ahhh hee hee, oooooo mmmmmmm aha ha ha."

My fingers trace down as I get up and sit beside your waist. I reach down and run the nails of my index fingers under the lace tops of your thigh highs. Then I pull my nails and rake them up and down your inner thighs. Your butt lifts up and down on the bed. I watch your stomach constrict up and down as you laugh. You try to keep your head up and watch me. I move down and stand at the bottom of the bed..
I wiggle my fingers up in the air and then proceed to send long wiggly fingers into your inner thighs. I tickle down and under your knees as my fingers wildly tickle. I then cup my *hands under your calves and caress them up and down my nails gliding on the nylons. I grab each ankle from the top of your foot grasping your inner and outer ankle bones my index finger reaches down and tickles the top of your foot between the ankle bones.

My hands reach behind snap your stockings of your Achilles and tickle there for good measure.. You wiggle and clench your cheeks.

"Lili, Lili, you are the most ticklish girl I know. Are you ready for your curtain call?". "

"Ohhhhhhhh, Mistress, ohhhhhhh."

Your head slams back into the pillow. I know that you were wet from the minute my fingers hit your palms.

"Kootchie Koo, Lili... What a fantastic journey and for me to end on these amazingly ticklish feet."

I run my index and middle fingers slowly up each arch. A firm slow drag of my fingertips up and down, your toes curl down. My fingers then press under your curled toes and caress back and forth across the balls of your feet.

"Ayye haha haha mmmmm godddd hee hee Mistressssss it's so ticklishhhh."

I know that after the tickle in the lighthouse and the long day, it won't take much to put you over the edge.
My hands turn to the side and my fingers knuckles facing each other at spread our foot. *My fingers tickle wiggling up and down your arches.
They wiggle up and down and then they glide all together nails gliding and scratching your arches.

You thrash on the bed. Your legs shaking up and down, right then left. You are breathing deep and laughing between each gasp of air.

"Agggh woo hee hee wooo ohhhhh ahhh ha ha ha hee hee ohhh Sandy mmmm."

"Lili, Lili my little Trojan whore, ha ha a final tickle.. My, your feet just love my ticklish caress. Don't you? Mmmm!"

I leave your right foot and move to the left foot. I grab your foot and hold it from the top of the foot between the ball of your foot. You can't wiggle your foot but your toes are curling up and down as my finger nail starts running circles all over your instep and arch. The nails dig in and your nylons drag with my nail. Then my fingers like nails on a chalk board run up down your foot. You here that familiar scratching louder and louder as my nails run over the nylons from the bottom of your foot to your toes.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, ha ha baby girl Lili is in a pickle. Cootchie coo little Lili. Don't ever forget these tickles."

My fingers tickle starting slowly, wiggly spider legs all over your foot. They start tickling faster and then its old fashioned long tickles up and down your instep and under your toes.

You have lost all control as every tickle makes your ribs ache from the laughter. Your butt thrashes off the bed and you snort out laughter.
My fingers reach up and wiggle the tips of your toes. First just brushing over them. Then as you curl them down, I lightly wiggle my fingers all over, the tips of my fingers wiggle on the top of your toes. I bend down and you feel my mouth suck on top of the nylons of your big toe. You wiggle your feet fighting my left hand and I lick and run my mouth over the rest of your toes.

"Even your smelly toes taste good tonight, subbie Lili."

Your hips wiggle and I see your pelvis rise and wiggle. Tears are flowing down your cheeks as you raise your head you are smiling and laughing and then your head crashes back and rolls in the pillow.

My left hand then reaches from on top of your foot and holds your ties back as you feel my fingers wiggle in under your toes. Tiny little tickles wiggle right in under your toes. Your legs shake wildly. My fingers intently tickling the ball of your left foot. The nylons scratch as I run my nails across tracing your toes. *They start tickling again and then my fingers move up and down brushing your toes and digging into the balls of your feet. You feel every tickle as it sends waves of sensations into your vagina. My middle finger dives in and rapes the ball of your foot.

"Ayyyyy ha ha ha ha.. Ohhhhh ohhhhh mmmmmmm goddddddd heeee heeee mmmmmm yessssssssssssssss."

I lean into the bed, kneel between your legs and you feel my fingers tickle up your inner thighs. *You feel my tongue lick over your panties. I put my fingers on top of your panties, digging under the edge and slowly pull them down. You feel my tongue lick your lips and then start circling your clit. I pull a pillow under your butt and your pelvis rises to meet my mouth you shutter as I lick and then suck on your clit. I then lick back into your throbbing swollen lips and start licking your pussy. My tongue reaches in and licks deep inside you. You squirm and move your pussy into my tongue. I reach you from behind my left fingers start rimming your anus.
"Mmmmmmm Mistressssss ohhhhh please mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk me.. Godddddddd pleasssssssse ohhhhhh.!"
I push on top of you pull my own boy panties down. I unclasp your bra and rub my naked breast in yours my knee pushes into you as my fingers reach your pussy lips and wiggle there, then they dive into you and start tickling into your wet pussy. My pussy grinds onto of your pubic bone. My knee pushes my fingers into your oust and my left index finger starts going over your perineum and into your anus. You thrash under me. I take your right nipple in my mouth and lick your nipple in unison to my fingers making love to your pussy and anus.

You shake under me as my fingers wiggle deep inside you. I grind on top of you. You can't last any longer as waves of excitement rush all over you.

"Yessssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm Mistressssssssss."

You cum and I cum with you, the bed rattles as your butt rises and I push down into you. We collapse on the bed and I lie on top of you. I reach up and kiss you deeply. *I pull off of you look in your eyes, wet with tears and those luscious lips looking smiling at me.

"Oh Lili, I never thought I could be so satiated!” But when I saw you on the dock, dancing there.. I knew I wanted to possess you. I did not know the pleasure you would bring as well. Strength and Fragility in such a wonderful package. *Mmmmmmm thank you my submissive."

I see your eyes trying to stay awake. As the night sky outside the window lightens, it will be dawn shortly. It's okay you can close your eyes. I remove the scarves binding you. I pull you into me and you drift off to sleep with me spooning you. My warm breath on the back of your neck.
When you wake in the morning you immediately feel that I am not in bed with you. You here no noise and this time you sense that you are alone in the house. You look at my pillow. There on the pillow is the peacock feather, a blindfold, your passport, an envelope and a pile of photographs tied with a ribbon. You smell my perfume on the pillow case and on the ribbon. You remember the photo of the two of us at the port. You quickly untie the ribbon and fumble through the pile of photos of you and Greece. The photo of the two of you gone and you realize that I took no photos of you.

You open the envelope and there is a ticket there, your heart skips for a moment hoping it is a ticket for the ferry. It sinks as it is just a plane ticket to Athens. On a little slip of paper you see that my lips have been pressed there. I written thank you Lili, Much Love and “Erin go Bragh” .
A ship whistle blows long and loud in the harbor and you see the lighthouse off of the balcony.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back