• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happend exactly today and back 10 years ago ….

Dr6tickle

TMF Expert
My former GF Christine and me used to visit swingerclubs.
We´ve been a very attractive couple, smart with good shapes.

Gunda 4.jpg

We both love ´strange skin´ and like watching the other having fun .

One of the fantasies of Christine was, to get 3 cocks while I was only watching the scene, not doing anything else than watching. So it was difficult to realize cause everytime one piece doesn´t fit. But a few times we had fun with two men and everytime it was exciting and satisfying. One day, there was new furniture in a room, like a table with sticks to fix someone.
And the best: two very nice guys, Marc and Steve, we knew from a happening bevor, were present and a third nice guy. The man who built the furniture.
It took only minutes and we seperated to the room. Christine lay down, the guys stroking, kissing & fixing Christine. Lying on her back, the legs in the air with fixed hands and ankles. Me a few yards away and watching…

I tell some but not to many details. We are all good built men, about 10-12 inches (no monsters) and the guys did good work. Christine, I forget to mention, never let herself go and orgasms with other men, she had full controll. She ist never completly naked, everytime wearing top and stockings or else like this.
She enjoys, no: loves! giving blowjobs, getting rammed, the feeling of enduring sex….

After changing the positions for several times, perhaps after 20 minutes, the new guy was pulling out his dong, standing beside und receiving the tongue of Christine. Then he turned to me and said: „I´ll pay for it“ Then he took off one of her HighHeels and ripped her stocking. Now her left foot was naked, Christines eyes widened.

Then the guy started sucking the toes of Christine !
My GF Christine is terrible ticklish and never allowed me to tickle her. And this guy was sucking her toes, his tongue between her toes. Christine yelped and tried to strech out, what was not possible in case of the fixing. The guy stopped sucking, looked at Christine and said: „Oh sweety, I think you are really ticklish. Let´s try this“ With one finger he very slowly scratched circles on the sole, Christine was crying, laughing and – after 30 seconds she got the strongest orgasm I ever saw until this day !
The contraction of her **** must have been so heavy, that Marc was cumming too and filled his condom ! A break. Christine was breathless and trembling.
The guy, we didn´t know his name, took place in front of Christines pussy and started with deep movements and everything was going normal, like an act is. Then he said to Steve: „Did you see what I made to make her crazy ? Try it for yourself“ Christine was howling not to tickle her feet again, but in the same second, Steve was gulping all der toes and half oft he foot. The table was shaking, so hard Christine was fighting und crying and laughing. Only the big toe in the mouth, Steve was spidering over the sole of Christines feet – and again she got an orgasm. The deep moaning got Steve to stop the sucking and tickling, while the guy with no name hammered her wet ****. He pulled out and shot his load on Christines body. In the same second Marc was cumming, he stuck his cock in her mouth and exploted !

I was stunning , standing there with en erection that was hurting !
Steve said to his buddys: „there is one foot uncared, let´s look, what she can take.“
The second foot was bared by ripping the other stocking and slowly they start the game. With the first touch Christine got nuts, laughing, crying, yelping, begging to stop. The guys did good work, rotating with poking the ribs, tickling the left and the right footsole.
I left my place standing beside her face. She was struggling, laughing, stretching, but no chance to get away from the cruel ticklers. I ejaculated. No hands or other manipulation, my sperm shoot out only by watching the tickle-torture !

When my warm squid hit Christines face, she shook. The guy with no name ordered the others „lets finish, it´s time for the final“ and they tickled both feet at the same time, one hand scrabbling the sole, the other upside the foot. I sware, not 10 seconds later my beloved GF got the third orgasm ! She was breathless, moaning and shaking so heavy, I thought she passed out.

The guys stopped the tickling and I asked them to let us allone.
I unchained Christine. We hold each other, she kissed me, no words for a long time. She was asleep in my arms.

This is Christine at home, she didn´t recognized the camera.
CC 2.jpg

and this was during a vacation she got a pedicur in our hotel
CC 3.JPG

FANTASTIC SHARE !!!

I hope you have more great stories like that to share with us!

:dancingmonster:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back