• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Wearing Wedge Sandals With Nylons

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Now that school has started and the kids are back, my wife can get back to her nylon foot adventures that drive me crazy. I am self employed with lots of flexibility and my wife has every other Friday off. I look forward to those two Friday's every month. I have started to challenge her adventurous side with some nylon foot challenges that are in public.
This past Friday was our first of the season and she recently got some wedge sandals. I challenged her to go shopping and too lunch wearing nylons with her wedges. My favorite color is in the coffee/dark brown hue but she felt that would be a little much. She wore a light tan thigh high under her jeans with her wedges. You could notice her toes encased in the nylon if you paid attention but it did not jump out. We went and ran some errands and then went for lunch. I snapped a pic of her feet under the table which I will include with this.
My birthday is in three weeks and we are going to Northern Michigan for the weekend without the kids. For my birthday she has committed to 48 hours non stop in hosiery of my choosing. We will be playing golf and exploring the beauty of Northern Michigan in the fall. She has also committed to a long beach walk in her hose as well. My end goal which she does not know yet is to bury her in the sand and tickle her nylon feet. These are just a couple of the escapades I have planned for her.

Attachments

• IMG_5533.JPG
    IMG_5533.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 531
Great picture, and great plans!

My lady and I are going to the beach in Maryland in a few weeks... I may have to steal your "long beach walk in hose" idea.

All the best,

Nick

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back