• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excellent.

Looking ahead to the next New York City evening out

I originally created this thread by accident, when I was replying to a post on an existing thread, but now that it's here, I figured I might as well change the title and use it.

Anyone who isn't able to make it Friday, May 2, would a Tuesday or Wednesday a few weeks from now work better? I want to give you priority scheduling this next one, and then invite everybody else.

Well, I see the thread name change didn't take hold on the index page, so I may start a new thread next week anyway. Even so, feel free to answer here if that new thread isn't up yet.

Yeah, that's a "feature" of the board, man. Subject titles are "set". *shrug*

Anyone goin' is gonna know t'come here, brother. Faith.

dvnc

Hey WIP and others,

Sorry I was AWOL for a while. Glad to hear the munch went well. Did you get any females to come out? To be honest, I was kind of vacillating between curiosity and intimidation, and then as it turns out I went out of town that weekend. Hopefully next time I'll get up the courage to come out. Keep us posted! :)

Reply to Bluestreak

Hi, Bluestreak, good to hear from you.

There were two women present, Nightfall (with her husband Shem the Penman) and Giggles.

The main point of information I would offer about what we've had at Jack's is, there's nothing going on besides sitting around a table having free-floating conversation, only some of which is even about tickling. Because we don't know each other well, it doesn't get particularly personal, and there's no agenda and no leader, just unstructured chatter.

Funny thing is, by the way, since we were there under the "Work in Progress" reservation, the restaurant staff probably assumed we were a writers' group--and that wasn't all that far off, since just about everybody at that table was some kind of writer. And there was some conversation about writing; I'm a playwright with a little bit of an ego, so any opportunity to slip in a reference to a play I've written is always taken. Another person present was telling me about a novel currently in the works. We also got to hear a little about what goes on at some of the gatherings, though be assured, if anybody had attempted to act any of it out, we'd have been ushered out of that restaurant quite fast (or, at minimum, frowned at by the staff).

I'm going to start a new thread shortly, but meanwhile, let me put this question out to those who couldn't make it last time: Would a Tuesday or Wednesday be better for you next time around?

(Others who were present, please feel free to affirm or disaffirm the credibility of this post.)

Your post is truthful, Work In Progress. Just people with a common interest sitting around a restaurant table talking to each other. Two women and five men, for those who are counting. Everybody ordered what they wanted to eat, and paid for their own food.

And thanks for organizing it.:D

Oh, my pleasure, and I figure we can keep on doing this every so often. It's no work for me, because I'm always somewhere on the internet late at night, so I might as well be here, and I'm always out for food and drinks somewhere at night, so it might as well be at Jack's with a tableful of ticklephiles.

I posted in the other thread...I'm a little nervous about meeting people in person as I try to maintain my privacy but it would be nice to start with a "non-play" setting (unless we're discussing WIP's plays of course!) Midweek works for me as long as I'm not travelling.

Peace, Stacy

Mid-week probably wouldn't be good for us, as Night is no longer working in NYC and will be elsewhere during the week. Still, we'll see what happens.

Is there anybody for whom midweek is much better? If so, then I was thinking we might alternate.

I'm not ready to commit to a date just yet, though, because some social engagements in my non-tickle universe are materializing in bunches now.

ok, this might sound kind of odd, but I guess the real reason I'm afraid to come to one of these things is that I might actually know one of you already! I haven't, nor do I ever plan on, 'coming out' to friends and family, and god forbid I should run into someone I work with or see every day at a gathering. I don't think I could handle having an acquaintance know something so private about me. Not that it's shameful, but.. does anyone else have this worry? Or am I overly paranoid?

P.S. I hope that doesn't sound insulting or anything; you all sound like great people, and I would love to meet you--as long as I don't already know you! :)

Ah, the old quandry. A reality check for you, sir - if you know them already, and meet them somewhere, where WE are meeting, then they, as you, are one of US.

Why would one of us mess wit' another of us? Both sides lose, that way, after all. No love in it. No winnin'.

Reality is that anyone reading here that would show, there, is gonna be just like you in one very important way. They're one of US.

You'd think I'd explained this to dozens of folks showing to gatherings already. You'd be right.

Try meetin' folks at a munch, for drinks or food. Realize that once you meet some, you have friends that SHARE your interest.

Ever the host am I,

dvnc

Bluestreak:

What DVNC says certainly has merit, but I suspect that you're thinking, "I know all that, but I still wouldn't be comfortable." So, I'll just add that, in my estimation, the odds are overwhelmingly against seeing someone you know. But, there's a contingency plan, if you walk into the restaurant and see a big long table of people, and your work partner is among them: Greet your work partner, act as if you're there for a whole other purpose, and then come on the message board later that night as Bluestreak to say you're sorry you never made it because things got busy and you were needed somewhere else.

Let me also add, speaking for myself, I don't advertise my tickling proclivity in my social circles either, for the simple reason that I know how freaky it seems to outsiders. Ironically, in some of the circles I travel in, I would probably sound more comprehensible if I told them that I like to go to a BDSM club and tie a woman down and whip her, than the same thing with the verb "tickle" substituted. (So there's no ambiguity, I don't have any proclivity to the whipping. But, I'm certainly friendly with people who do.) But, back to the main point, I'd never be offended by someone else wanting to be discreet about this affiliation.

Midweek is better...

I second Stacy's motion. The weekends are tough to swing,
so Mon-Weds. would suit me a bit better.
Of course, that's if I don't lose my nerve.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back