• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demoness vs Exorcist (F/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Judy is the mother of twin daughters, Snow and Light, both at the age of 22. Despite graduating college and getting their diploma, they couldn't find a job yet. They were forced to go back with living with their mother at home.

"MOM! HELP! HELP!" Light screamed. Her cry for help was followed by laughter. Judy just shook her head while cleaning the dishes at the kitchen.

"Can you girls be quiet? You're both giving me a headache."

"MOM! SHE'S TICKLING ME! HELP!"

"Oh for goodness sake. Snow! Stop tickling your sister! You know she hates that."

But the laughter and screams kept on happening. Judy took her earphones out of her pocket and plugged it into her ears and played some music. She turned the volume up to the point where she couldn't hear Light's voice.

It wasn't until 20 minutes later when Judy finally completed the dishes and took off her earphones. She walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to see what her daughters were doing. To her surprised, both of them disappeared. This seemed strange to her since they usually both stay in the living room to watch TV until 12 AM.

"Light? Snow?" Judy called out. No answer. She decided to check upstairs. But right when she took a step forward, she felt something wet on her foot. She looked around. There were no cups with water laying around. What was that? She used her fingers and scrapped it and brought it to her nose.

"GROSS!" She said pulling her finger away from her nose. It smelled like pee. She angrily marched upstairs to confront her daughters. She looked in Light's room. No one. She stepped in front of Snow's room and knocked.

"Light? Snow? Are you in there? Come out right now. I need to speak with both of you."

But there was no answer. Judy tried the knob. The door was unlocked. Right when she opened the door, she noticed the room's light wasn't turned on. She flipped the switch on the wall on. To her shock, Light was tied up naked with bondage and a ball gag that Judy uses whenever she invites a man over.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Judy screamed in disbelief. Light looked up from her bondage, her eyes filled with tears as she looked to be pleading. Snow was looking down at Light, then slowly turned her head towards Judy. Her face was blank. She crooked her head sideways with the same expression. Then made the creepiest smile Judy has ever seen that sent shivers down her spine. Snow slowly started walking slowly towards Judy with her head still sideways with the same smile.

"S-snow, you're scaring me, honey." Judy said slowly backing away.

Snow stretched her hands forward and made claw like figures with her hands.

"Tick......cole."

"W-w-what?"

"Sexy...Mamaaaaa." Snow's voice sounded very sinister.

"Oh no, demon! Get away from me!" Judy said as she threw a picture frame at Snow. It hit her, but Snow didn't even flinch. But she did stop. Then turned around and walked back to the bed where Light was tied up. She pulled the gag around Light's mouth down, but then slapped her hands on Light's mouth, covering it.

"Come hereeeeee...or I will make her sufferrrrrrr." Snow said as she released her hands.

"MOM! PLEASE HELP! SHE TICKLED ME AND MADE ME WET MY PANTS!"

Judy looked at Light, then at Snow. She did the one thing that would break any parents heart. She decided to abandon Light.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I promise I will save you." Judy said as she quickly closed the door.

"MOM! NO!"

Right as the door closed, she heard the torturous laughter coming out of Light's mouth. Her heart sunk. But she had to abandon her in order to save her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexico is very well known for their spirituous beliefs, and that is where Mia came from. Mia came from a very very religious family. Her father is a priest and her mother is a fortune teller. Mia is a very kind person and believes in justice. One of Mia's cousins became possessed by a demon. The family invited an exorcist to get rid of the demon. After seeing what the exorcist did, Mia decided to train to become one. She immigrated to America to use her exorcism powers for good and has helped many people. She became very well known in the new community she lived in. And that is where Judy went for help. Judy told Mia the whole story. Mia's face became very grave.

"Tickled, huh? Sounds like Lilith is on the loose again." Mia said rubbing her chin.

"You've dealt with this demon before?"

"Demoness. And yes I have. Many times. She is very interested in beautiful young women. She is...formidable. But not unbeatable."

"So you can save my daughter?"

"I cannot guarantee success. All I can guarantee is me giving my best effort."

Judy bit her lip as she worried about her daughters.

"Please bring me to your home. We must act quickly."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They stopped in front of Judy's home.

"Please wait in the car. And do not come out no matter what. You will know it's safe when I personally knock on your car window 3 times."

"Okay, good luck."

Mia walked inside the house. Quiet. The whole house was dark. Mia didn't want to turn on the lights as it will let the demoness know of her presence. She had a cross with beads wrapped around her hands. This was for Mia to cast spells. Suddenly, she heard a door upstairs open. She could barely see, so she closed her eyes and focused on sounds...But heard nothing after the door opened. She felt a gust of wind behind her and quickly swung her fist backwards. Nothing.

"EEEEEK!" Mia screamed as she felt hands grabbing her sides. She swung her fist again, but hit nothing. She noticed a figure jumped backwards.

"Miaaaaaaa..."

"Lilith, I command you to leave the girl's body."

Mia heard evil cackling noises. Then she noticed the figure disappear. Mia knew it was Lilith's shadow attack that turned the body into mist and dashed forward. Mia jumped backwards and casted a spell in front of her. A bolt of energy shot from the cross. It hit Snow's body as electricity wrapped around her body. Suddenly, Snow started laughing.

"I know you're ticklish too, Lilith. I've done my research."

Snow's body collapsed on the floor. Mia started casting another spell. But before she could finish casting it, she felt her whole body flying, then hitting the walls.

"OOF!" Mia grunted. She slowly started getting up, but then felt a heavy hand press against her back and pushed her onto the floor. This was Lilith's strength. Mia tried elbowing her hands, but Snow didn't budge at all.

"Yessssss." Mia heard. She felt hands squeeze behind her knees, then behind her thighs. Her legs flailed in ticklish reaction as screams came out of her mouth. She tried twisting her body to no avail. The hands traveled to her upperbody as she felt hands on her sides again. Mia pounded the floor with one hand and swinging her elbows at Snow's hands with her other arm. Mia was always ticklish growing up. She always put lotion all over her body, making it very soft. Snow's fingers made it to Mia's armpits which broke any type of resistant Mia had left. Tears started streaming down from her eyes. Why oh why did she shave yesterday? She thought to herself.

Mia was in a bad situation and she knew it. She once faced Lilith before when she got trapped by the person Lilith was possessing. She was tickled for almost 2 hours. Luckily, she had a partner to save her. This time, she didn't. She remembered that she told Judy to stay in the car and knew that Light was trapped upstairs. This meant no one was saving her from the tickle torture.

But right when she thought this, the tickling thankfully stopped. Unfortunately, the reason why it stopped is because Snow pulled Mia's shirt off then pulled Mia's bra off, leaving Mia's beautiful C Cup breast squished on the floor. Mia instinctively covered her breast, but Snow continued the stripping as Mia's short shorts were now pulled off, as well as her shoes and socks.

Snow easily turned Mia on her back and pulled her arms over her heads.

"No, no, please don't!" Mia pleaded.

Snow placed her lips around Mia's erect nipples and begun sucking on them. They were super ticklish and sensitive, causing Mia to giggle. She pulled her lips away then evilly smiled at Mia.

"Human Milk...Delicioussssss. Now for human peeeeee." Snow said as the onslaught tickling continued on Mia's bare armpits. Mia's beautiful laughter filled the whole house as her futile attempts of pushing Snow off was all for not. Mia knew what Lilith was trying to do as Lilith was known to do this to many victims. She was trying to make her pee from laughter and tickling. Of course, Mia didn't want this to happen. But her body's energy was almost out. Mia's body instinctively stopped twisting and just focused the remaining energy on laughter.

Mia knew she was about to past out from laughter and tried focusing. There was this one spell that might be able to get rid of Lilith in one shot. With her remaining energy, she did her best to not pay attention to the ticklish finger and focused on gripping the cross. Mia gritted her teeth and gripped the cross.

"SALIR!" Mia shouted.

"NOOOOOO!"

A bright light filled the whole house, which Judy saw outside...

After the bright light Judy saw outside, she waited for 5 minutes, but no one came out. She started getting worried until she saw Mia coming out of the house. She was huffing and puffing. Judy was so happy that she got out of the car.

"Mia! Did you do it? Did you get rid of her?"

Mia looked up. Suddenly, she disappeared in front of Judy. Then she Judy felt a hand grab her by the throat and slammed her back on the car door.

"Sexy Mamaaaaaaaaa."

Judy's eyes widen with terror as she felt fingers running up her sides.

"NOOOOOOO!"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back