• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Careful Of Internet Play Part 2

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Ohhh tickle bitch. I so love having this wee bit of privacy. I love being in this closet with you and and now I'm gonna wiggle my smooth manicured fingers over your foot until the nylon wore out and ran. I am going to gently tickle then with increased pressure steadily and faster...light scritches will eventually turn into full blown digging of my nails into your soft flesh...you won't know it as your unconscious laughter and resolve to retain your sanity as every centimeter of your foot will be tormented....every neuron, synapse going crazy lighting up like an electrical board going insane processing the itches you are helpless to scratch... Trying so desperately hard to escape the manic flow of fingers digging, scratching, poking you curl and recoil and kick out but you are futile in your attempts as the cords keep you in your place...your will eyes cross, your face will turn a shade red, and you will be salivating everywhere, dribbling down your scrub top...you can't be bothered with how you must look because all you can focus on is the scratching...endless scratching at your soles until you feel almost numb...you will give up trying to resist and try to find the pleasure within. But right as you give in to the maddening pain, it...just...stops...the stranger looks at poor Lili with an embarrassed look of guilt. Lili notices that she's staring right into her crotch. Its...its...soaking wet...

The stranger smiles at the sight of her wet spot. She drops Lili's right foot that lands with a splat on the cold cement floor. she comes nearer and nearer, smashing her plump breasts against her knees and presses her nose against Lili's damp crotch. She nuzzles her nose against that area, almost as if shes giving it eskimo kisses. There is an extremely faint smell of Lili's funk permeating through your scrub pants that is driving her wild.

"PART TWO!"

She cries out loud, as she quickly snaps back away from Lili's lap. She quickly pulls out a small bottle of nailpolish and fervently applies it to her nails. This lull in the action allowed Lili to compose herself a little. She was still shaking a little. Her nerves were shot, they felt as if they were literally on fire. She could still feel the sensations firing off long after being touched. She was drooling considerably and tried to stroke her chin downward across her chest to wipe off the excess. "Done!" the stranger said, brimming like a proud child. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a little circular tablet with a rainbow on it. It looked like candy. "Would you like a molly, my dear sweet tickle bitch?" Lili shook her head virulently. "no? well that's not nice!" She gets up from her squatting position and stands up, wobbling like a person whose had atrophy in their legs. she began to sweat profusely and had a wild, manic look in her eyes, no doubt a side effect of the MDMA. "! offer you a treat, and you want to be an ungrateful little bitch about it?!" she ripped off the saliva soaked gag out of Lili's mouth. Lili inhaled a deep breath, now no longer being limited in her air intake. She knew this was her chance and let out a little scream "AIIIIE!--" her mouth was slapped shut by the stranger, who then used her other hand to pinch Lili's nose "UH UH UH! *YOU WIDDLE SNEAK! NOW SWALLOW! Swallow like a gud widdle guuu-url, my widdle slut!" Lili had trauma from being drugged and really did not want to swallow so she fought it, thrashing back and forth in her seat as much as she could. But the stranger, now in a heightened deranged state, held steadfastly to Lili's nose and mouth, grabbing hold of her against her body, trying to minimize Lili's struggle. "Dont fight it, little on! you'll like it, i swear! its just a little molly. Nothing like that bitch gave you! now be a good widdle guwl and take your medicine!"

Lili's lungs felt as if they were going to explode. She could feel her throat *strain to get in some precious oxygen whilst trying to keep out that dastardly pill. She fought and fought until the brink of consciousness. Not wanting to die in this closet she again with a tear in her eye and the onset of panic and darkness consuming her...reluctantly...swallowed.

The stranger let go as soon as she was convinced Lili had indeed swallowed the little tab. Lili gasped desperately for air...her face was a rather disturbing shade of purple, she felt like she was drowning but alas was only drowning in a sea of her own saliva, mucus and tears that were being excreted from her every orafice....she was left alone to catch her breath ..."SEE?! that's what happens when you make me upset, you little slut. DONT YOU DARE make mommy upset again, do you hear me, you little pig?" ...Lili's eyes furrowed as she panted hard..."you....bit...you bitch..." Lili said, exhaustedly. She then spat at the floor at the stranger's feet. The stranger seemed amused at her daring. "Hmmmm....nope." ... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHRGH!!!" Lili hollared loudly as the stranger stomped on Lili's big right toe with the heel of her stiletto. "HAHA! scream all you want to, bitch! I done told you, everyone who matters is gone in this wing! I still have at least half an hour more *with you! So scream all you want, baby! It only makes me wetter

Not much time had passed by and the pill was already beginning to work on Lili. She was sitting in a chair and started to feel as if she was moving...at first like she was going up and down in an elevator and then eventually like a roller coaster. The walls around her seemed to be melting and even the skin on the strangers face appeared to be moving...bubbling up like a cauldron of hot liquid. Lili was freaking out but trying her very best not to show her fear and discomfort. "Get it together girl. you've been through worse...dont let her destroy you...dont give in..DO NOT GIVE IN, DAMMIT!" Lili was again reduced to involuntary shaking and excessive sweating. Her darting eyes gave her condition away to the stranger. "Excellent!" the stranger erupted in child like glee, clapping her hands and hopping about like a kid at christmas. "Lets turn out the lights, turn this up and get to punishing those tootsies!" she said as she unlocked her phone, scrolled through a playlist and played a song from her EDM playlist. She turned out the lights....Lili gasped. There was scrolling symbols written with black light paint all over the walls. They made no sense but with the drug that she was on and the thundering, constant beat of the music, they seemed to reverberate and dance to the beat...She turned her attention away from the wall to make it stop and she gasped again...the strangers teeth and eyes seemed to float and glow like the cheshire cat in alice of womderland...Lili was tripping balls. She closed her eyes and rocked slowly back and forth. She felt the gentle touch of the strangers hands glide over her face...she opened her eyes again to see the stranger showing off her bright, psychedelic nails in her face "Do you like em, tickle slut? mmmm hmmm...mommy's gonna have fun punishing those slutty widdle tootsie footsies of yours.
View attachment 474589

"can you feel that?...my finger? ...can you feel it...DIGGING...into your traverse arch?" the stranger asked as she seductively stabbed her index finger into Lili's right foot again.* She was drenched in her own sweat and squinting across the closet to read a very basic foot diagram that had inexplicably been hung. Lili could feel it, she could feel it very well and she enjoyed this brand of pleasurable pain. The stranger was being rough but still on the right side of torture. Lili grimaced trying to hold in her laughter, squirming wildly to resist and maintain a sense of normal in a world that was literally jumping around and melting around her. She didnt know whether to scream or moan at the moment.

She traced the inside of Lili's right foot, along the ridge of her arch, very sloooowly. She enjoyed watching Lili squrm. She noticed how hard she tried to clench her thighs, trying to mask the wetness in her crotch. She especially enjoyed the jiggling of her breasts as she sat uncomfortably, trying so hard not to laugh...not to succumb to the delicious charms of this very slow but pointed scritching at her foot. The stranger never let up on that gentle pressure. Like an itch she couldnt scratch, like a pest she couldnt swat away...this* torture was genius in its simplicity. "mmmmm how does that feel, girly? feels so fucking good on my end, my new manicure against these...slippery...stockings" she gave a lively wiggle of her fingers at the word 'slippery' on the ball of her foot. that made Lili flinch and squeal through her teeth. But she remain steadfast in her resolve. The stranger had a smug but playful look on her face."Dont want to talk, eh? I have ways to make you work those pretty little lungs"
[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncnp0mmj4hwttvv/9-7-12.mpg?dl=0[/video]

*More To Cum??*

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back