• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hellllllllllllp!!!

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
LOL Now that I have your attention. Would those who have sent inquiries about attending CAT mind doing so again. I forgot to back them up before wiping my system to rid us of a virus. DUH!!! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ann

Inquiring minds what to know. LOL I am in.

Jen

I had better be counted in Lol :) Protect those responses this time Ann!!!!! Lol!
:tickle: :couch:

Summer

For all interested in attending...please fill out a survey and e-mail it to me. Space WILL be limitted. So, obviously, not everyone will be able to join us. :(

Ann

Stupid Question

I am sure I know the answer to this already, but it is the last week fo the semester and my brain is mush. LOL

Is the questionairre form posted somewhere?

Jen :confused:

Count me in...

...given that I can take time off work, it's not during my family reunion, etc. etc.

~b

Dragon...be sure to send me your survey. We screen everyone and have to figure out how much room we'll have to work with.

Ann

Yep....and dragon's, ;) We'll be getting in touch with everyone once we figure out exactly what we're going to do this year.

Ann

I seem to remember a date being set for August. Is that correct?

Jen
*who is lost in a sea of term papers :eek: *

Ummm....yeah. Or should I say, "Well f'in duh!!!"? It's in the post titled SUMMER 2003 DATE SET! Did all that studying make you forget how to read, Jen? lol :p

Ann

TicklingDuo said:
Ummm....yeah. Or should I say, "Well f'in duh!!!"? It's in the post titled SUMMER 2003 DATE SET! Did all that studying make you forget how to read, Jen? lol :p

Ann

Oh. I can read alright, but things have started blending together. I am also applying for summer camp jobs and have been filling out applications ahd having phone interviews. I am so afraid I will start talking about abnormal psychology during an interview. LOL

Hey Ann...

If I travelled to CT would you get a small gathering together?

Tron

Re: Hey Ann...

Neutron said:
If I travelled to CT would you get a small gathering together?

Tron

Mike...other than the annual larger CAT gathering, we do things pretty much at the spur of the moment with whoever may be around. So, to answer your question...

If you're coming out this way and want to connect, let us know. If we're free to get together, we will. But, it wouldn't be a regular "gathering".

Ann

Ok...

And that's what I meant dear!! I might have to go to mIllstone on an industry trip later this year.

Tron

Tron, sweetie.

It is in August, I believe. I know we had talked about me coming to see you, but if you want to go to a gathering we could kill 2 birds with one stone. Think it over.

Jen

Jen...

I'm not sure I can make it in August. I'd still love ya to come West. But should I make it to CT I honestly wouldn't mind hooking up with you and the Duo and whoever else might be in the area.

Tron

Well, why don't we just concentrate on you and me getting together at some point. If you do get to CT. they can make their plans with you.
I may be in California for the summer. I just told Ann that if I get this job out there, I would not be available for CAT.

Jen

Re: Jen...

Neutron said:
I'm not sure I can make it in August. I'd still love ya to come West. But should I make it to CT I honestly wouldn't mind hooking up with you and the Duo and whoever else might be in the area.

Tron

Ya Damn well better let ME know if you're gonna be in CT, Mike....!!!:D

Well Actually...

Since the venrays, Ann, Jen and Sunriseticklee are on that small list of TMFers I wanna meet I'd be sure to let you know when I'm in your respective areas.

Darth Neutron

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back