• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Tickling Story Prologue (No TK yet)

the7joker7

TMF Novice
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Tickling Story Prologue (No TK yet)

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story contains spoilers for the video game Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Proceed no further if this is an issue for you.

To any moderators: All of the student characters in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc are nineteen years old or older. This fact is made clear at the end of the game.

This story takes place in an alternate timeline, where Leon Kuwata does not murder Sayaka Maizuno after thwarting her attempt to murder him. The precise canon is slightly loose, with the characters occasionally having knowledge and access to certain rooms they would not have had at this point in the story.

There’s going to be some buildup and situation-establishing in this story before we get to actual tickling so kindly bear with me.

OOO

Makoto Naegi had run into many massive surprises in the last couple days, so he wasn’t quite as phased as he might have been under normal circumstances. But this, most certainly, was a surprise. And, even though Makoto had recently been locked inside Hope’s Peak Academy by a malevolent teddy bear, threatened with permanent imprisonment, and forcibly made to participate in a game of murder, it was this surprise that he was taking the most personally.

Sayaka Maizuno, the Ultimate Pop Star, had taken an immediate shine to Makoto on their entrapment within the school. The two had attended the same Junior High School, and although Makoto could have sworn that she had no idea he existed, she claimed to have remembered him quite well. Within hours of the bizarre murder game’s start, she had approached him and asked to be his ‘assistant’. She enjoyed spending time with him. She seemed to be relaxed and happy around him. She even made not-so-subtle implications that she might have a crush on him.

He was stupid to believe it. Hope’s Peak was a school created for only the most remarkable of students, every single teenager offered entrance having been declared the best in the world in their particular field. It was the elite of the elite of the elite. The school was loaded with the most extraordinary people on the planet. And somehow, the world’s most popular female idol, a beautiful young girl with millions of fans and truckloads of money, was going to aim for someone like Makoto Naegi.

Makoto was the lone student in Hope’s Peak who hadn’t done anything extraordinary in his life. In fact, his life was best characterized by being completely unremarkable. Unremarkable grades, strength, athleticism, looks...he had nothing. His entry into Hope’s Peak had been determined by a random lottery. Thus, in a school populated by people who had earned titles like Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Ultimate Fanfic Writer, and Ultimate Gambler, here was Makoto, Ultimate Lucky Student.

Or perhaps it was Ultimate Unlucky Student. What was lucky about being trapped in an academy and forced to participate in a game where the only way to win was to murder someone and get away with it?

Either way, it was absurd that the Ultimate Pop Star would show interest in him when she had a literal buffet of highly desirables mates placed right in front of her. Byakuga Togami, for his arrogance and stuck-up nature, was heir to a conglomerate worth trillions of dollars. Leon Kuwata was the greatest young baseball player in Japan, a superstar despite not even giving much effort and not even having much passion for the sport. Mondo Owada was the head of Japan’s largest, most powerful motorcycle gang. Kiyotaka Ishimaru’s grandfather was once a Prime Minister and he seemed destined to follow in those footsteps. Any of them were a thousand times more appropriate for Sayaka than he was.

Of course, she was playing him. Manipulating him. Acting to get him to let his guard down, and he fell right into her trap. With his unknowing co-operation, she planned to murder Leon Kuwata and implicate Makoto as the culprit, thus securing her release. According to the sadistic, insane Headmaster of Hope’s Peak, it was the only way to leave the school. Commit a murder and avoid being found guilty at a trial held by the student body of Hope’s Peak.

However, the small and delicate pop star had chosen her target poorly. Leon, a phenomenal athlete, was able to avoid her attempts to stab him, then broke Sayaka’s wrist with a katana, forcing her to retreat and hide in the bathroom. The next morning, Leon had told the student body of Sayaka’s attempt on his life, and the blue-haired starlet immediately confessed after being confronted by everyone else.

At this point, there was no room for doubt. She straight up admitted it. She had convinced Makoto to switch dorm rooms with her for the night, invited Leon to Makoto’s room, and then attempted to kill the baseball prodigy. Had she been successful, she would have feigned ignorance on the dorm switch and allowed everyone to believe that Makoto had done it, which would have led to an incorrect sentence in the class trial, and thus release for Sayaka and death for everyone else.

She had effectively tried to kill everyone else in the school so that she could escape.

Given that, it was amazing nobody was strangling her to death right now. She was laying down in the bed inside the nurse’s room on the first floor of Hope’s Peak, her broken wrist having been set and placed in a plastic cast by Kiyotaka. The fourteen other students all stood there, a few meters away, accusatory glares from everyone.

Sayaka had the look of unmistakable shame and remorse on her face. Her cheeks were stained with the tracks of tears, and she could barely stand to look at her fellow students. She looked like she wanted nothing more than to shrink into the mattress beneath her so that nobody could look at her. Unfortunately, Makoto had learned first-hand how good her acting skills were, and wasn’t particularly in the mood to buy her performance this time, or even particularly care even if she was genuinely regretting her decisions. All fifteen of them were in the same situation and playing the same game with the same terms, and only she had decided to give in to Headmaster Monokuma. She had placed her well-being above the well-being of everyone else. And for someone who had seemed so sweet, nice, and friendly to be the one who had given in to murdering an innocent was something that a few tears wasn’t going to undo.

“W-well?!” Toko Fukawa grumbled, looking around at her fellow students. “W-what are we w-waiting for?!”

“What do you mean?” Mondo asked, looking over at the mousy novel author.

“D-don’t tell me you guys are going to j-just let this s-stand!” Toko stammered, her stutter seemingly more pronounced the more aggravated she got. She pointed emphatically at the bed-ridden pop star. “S-she tried to kill someone! I-it’s just a f-f-fluke that she didn’t kill someone! She was g-g-going to k-kill all of us!” Toko’s teeth were gritted down hard. “We can’t c-co-exist with s-s-someone like that!”

“A split-second earlier and she would have pushed that knife right through my back!” Leon agreed, fuming, as Sayaka turned her head away from everyone. “She tried it once, what’s stopping her from trying again?! We can’t give her that chance!”

“Right!” Toko shouted. “So let’s k-kill her already!”

“NO!” Kiyotaka shouted, everyone wincing at his volume. “We will NOT give in to crude, barbaric, eye-for-an-eye ideals of justice! Murder is NEVER justified!”

“W-well, I’m n-n-not letting this disgusting cow live in the same building as m-me!” Toko said through gritted teeth. “A-any of us could be her next target!”

“Pathetic,” Byakuga said under his breath.

Despite the soft, single-word declaration, Toko immediately silenced herself, allowing the heir to the wealthy Togami conglomerate to take over the conversation.

“Have you people forgotten everything about this game?” Byakuga asked, looking around the room with transparent disdain. “You people are even dumber than I initially assumed. How, exactly, are you proposing we kill her?”

“The same way she tried to kill me, maybe!” Leon suggested. “A kitchen knife to the gut! Why does it even matter how we kill her anyway?! All that matters is she won’t be able to hurt us if she’s taken care of!”

Sayaka gasped audibly, visibly trying to shrink herself up as her legs curled up towards her body.

“And then what?” Byakuga asked. “If you’ll recall, Monokuma was very clear that any murder of a student carried out by another student would result in a class trial. If the correct culprit can not be found by the end of the trial, then every student except the murderer is executed, meaning the students would be obligated to find the culprit guilty. Thus, to kill Sayaka would be to doom yourself to execution. Did I say that slowly enough for everyone to comprehend?”

Hifumi Yamada, the world’s greatest fanfic creator, huffed out a loud breath. “Surely, in a circumstance like this, Monokuma would understand the need for the elimination of an immoral student!”

“I sincerely doubt Monokuma will be understanding of anything,” Makoto chimed in. “I’m sure he’ll jump at any opportunity to have a class trial if it means more executions.”

“However,” Byakuga continued in his smooth, finely tuned voice. “We will need to establish a system of rules to keep her under control. Clearly, this vapid, low-talent celebrity is incapable of controlling herself, and needs to be brought to heel if we’re going to feel comfortable living in this school for the time being.” He went over to the bed, stopping just a step away from the edge of the matress.

Sayaka looked over her shoulder, up at Byakuga, clearly wanting to protest his insults but unable to muster the self-righteousness to do so. A small part of Makoto wanted to do it for her, pointing out that Byakuga had been by far the most uncooperative of the students so far and had made little secret of his willingness to murder a fellow student if the opportunity allowed it, but he did not want to stand up for Sayaka right now. He still felt very much used and manipulated by the girl.

“What are you, but a pretty face with autotune and layers of makeup, anyway?” Byakuga asked. “You think your reasons for getting out of here are important? What value do you add to society beyond keeping the ignorant, idiotic masses placated with braindead, lowest common denominator entertainment?” Byakuga grinned. “I am mere years away from becoming the most powerful, influential person on the planet. You would even attempt to compare yourself to me?”

Sayaka began crying again, this time not even trying to hide it.

“Byakuga! Enough!” Kiyotaka shouted. “As good, moral people, these are the moments in life where we must take the high road and be understanding! We will NOT give in to the environment of mistrust that Monokuma attempts to envelope us in!”

“How many times do I have to tell you dunces that I’m not interested in co-operation or teamwork?” Byakuga retorted. “My only interest in this game is myself. I am only here to ensure that the measures we take to control Sayaka are adequate.”

“This girl couldn’t kill me if she wanted to,” Sakura Ogami, the strongest person on the planet, said in her rough, scratchy voice. “I can stand guard outside this room and make sure she doesn’t leave on her own.”

“Yeah!” Aoi Asahina, the Ultimate Swimmer, said. “I’ll definitely feel more safe if Sakura’s keeping an eye on Sayaka!”

“Once her wrist has healed, we’ll revisit things,” Celeste Ludenberg, the Ultimate Gambler, said in her french accent. “For my part, I suggest that she be permanently confined to her dorm room.”

“We’ll have a couple weeks to think about it,” Sakura said. “Alright, there’s nothing more that can be done now. We should go.”

Makoto wanted to put his own two cents on the table before leaving, but he wasn’t sure which two cents to use. As he stood here, looking at Sayaka’s curled up body on the bed, watching her cry quietly to herself, he wasn’t sure what he actually felt. Should he yell at her? Scold her? Shame her? Comfort her? Tell her that, despite her selfish actions, he understood that the real villain here was Monokuma? Try to empathize with the fear she no doubt felt?

So, he settled for saying nothing, leaving with everyone else. Sakura, as said, remained behind just outside the door, and everyone else scattered to the various rooms of the academy.

OOO

Any interest in me continuing?

yes indeed. I'm familiar with the game and the anime, and I'm intrigued to see where this goes. Please do! Continue!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back