• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nylon Dungeon: Jessica

MTJpub

Verified
THE NYLON DUNGEON: JESSICA

By Morandilas

Her dove gray eyes blinked nervously. The dried trails of tears glistened upon her flushed cheeks. Her blonde hair was matted from sweat , and her throat was hoarse from the constant screaming since she awoke to find herself a prisoner of a dank featureless concrete lined room. A ball gag inserted in her mouth and strapped tightly to her head kept her relatively silent.

She had been restrained in a straightjacket. She still wore her cheerleader uniform underneath. She sat on the floor. Several thick leather straps secured her to a 2 foot high wooden post which was firmly cemented in place at the rooms center. Her legs were bent at the knees at about her eye level and rest upon a wooden block which restrained her ankles with a padded set of stocks. Another leather strap was tightly pulled and secured around her legs just above her knees. A single gray metal folding chair was folded and leaned against the left side of the wooden block.

Jessica vaguely recalled a keg party at one of her university's fraternity houses. She was a little tipsy at the party , went out for some fresh air. Tommy was there she thought, he was sweet but not her type, but persisted on pursuing her.....a blue van was following them...a scent of cinnamon....Jessica struggled to remember what happened next...

A loud clang startled her . A bolt was thrown and the door to her prison swung open.

Nigel Wulf entered the small concrete lined cell. He stood just over six feet in height. He was handsome in a rugged sort of way. His ice blue eyes, golden blonde hair, and muscular frame easily distinguished his Nordic ancestry. He was dressed in black pants, boots, and a charcoal gray turtleneck sweater.

Nigel was counted as one of the most influential men that made up the ruling body of the Nylon Dungeon. His influence did not come from financial power as many of the other ruling members. His influence was a combination of respect, fear and leadership.

He was nicknamed "The Hunter" and was held in awe by many members because of his past association with the United States Navy Seals. He was the organization's enforcer, he developed the techniques and methods of abductions and provided internal security . In addition to this he personally tracked down the rare escapee. His record was flawless. His cruelty as a tickler legendary. Rumor was he had arranged for the abduction of his own sister as a token gesture of his loyalty when he first was accepted into the organization. His sister is also rumored to be terribly ticklish before the administration of the serum and the constant victim of his torment through out most of her life.

Jessica wanted to shriek at the top of her lungs when she saw him approach but instead she sat trembling with fear. Too frightened to even scream in terror.

Nigel unfolded the chair and sat down before her imprisoned feet. He ran an index finger absent mindedly down the sole of her left sneaker as he eyed her tan nylon covered legs. A hint of a devilish smile betrayed his impassive demeanor and he was startled by her sudden muffled screaming.

Jessica was shocked out of her paralyzing fear when she saw Tommy enter the room grinning ear to ear. She visibly began a useless struggle to escape her bounds and screamed incoherently at Tommy through her gag. Her eyes piercing him with the look of death.

After waiting for her screams to subside Nigel flicked the top of Jessica's right sneaker to get her attention.

" I take it the two of you have met?" Nigel questioned with a tone of sarcasm.

Jessica unglued her eyes from Tommy and look at Nigel while replying what sounded like "Fuck you"

"Before you begin to resort to foul language let me summarize your situation for you" Nigel began in an even and calm tone sending chills up Jessica's spine with his cold unfeeling gaze.

" This is not some college prank"

" Be afraid Jessica, be very afraid. " Nigel paused.

Jessica's common sense dictated that this had to be a practical joke. Tommy's presence confirmed that. But Nigel had convinced her immediately that she was in trouble and that there was no doubt about it.

" Tommy is my protege. He wants to be exactly like me when he grows up" Nigel continued grinning at the college football player as he spoke.

" I am a collector Jess. I collect beautiful young women for this institution we like to refer as "The Nylon Dungeon" You are the property of the members of the Nylon Dungeon. You will never see your loved ones again. You no longer have rights or freedoms. Your only job in life is to feed our desires."

Jessica began to sob and plead through her gag. She would look to Tommy from time to time but he only grinned at her evilly. He was not the simple minded jock that was infatuated with her anymore. He was a monster.

Nigel sat calmly and waited for Jessica's sobs to dissipate he wanted her full attention. He rested her elbows on the top of the stocks on either side of her captive feet. He then rested his chin in the palms of his hands and absorbed all of Jessica's curves and details.

Tommy rocked from side to side as he also waited. He thought back to the incident that drew his attention to Jessica.

Two weeks earlier Tommy had arrived near the end of his fraternity's weekly Friday night kegger party. Most people had gone home and he was headed straight to his room from bed when he heard shrieking laughter coming from the fraternity party room. An avid tickler he had no choice but to investigate the source of the commotion.

Tommy arrived just in time to see Jessica break free from two drunken fraternity brothers and bolt for the restroom door. The door slammed shut behind her and the distinct click of a lock could be heard. The two drunken revelers bolted after her and arrived just after she locked the door.

"Leave me alone! I hate to be tickled!" Jessica screamed as the jocks pounded their fists on the door taunting her by chanting. "Tickle, tickle"

"No please I can't stand it! I mean it please!" Jessica begged through the door.

The two drunks exchanged evil grins and double kicked the door snapping the lock and the door crashed open knocking Jessica to the ground.

The fraternity brothers advanced into the bathroom and each grabbed an ankle and pulled her across the floor and into the middle of the party room. A few drunken stragglers glanced up from their stupor and grinned at the site.

The two drunks each held an ankle and each leg high in the air tucked under one arm. They quickly removed her sneakers and began to dance their fingers across her smooth nylon soles.

Jessica went ballistic and was overcome with hysterical laugher instantly. Tommy came to her rescue to gain her confidence but he knew that all he wanted was to have a go at her ticklish soles. He also knew that she would make an excellent contribution to the Nylon Dungeon.

Jessica's cried herself out and then sat pleading with her captors.

"Are you quite through yet?" Nigel asked with a note of irritation.

Jessica nodded a yes in fear. Perhaps if she cooperated things might be better for her she hoped.

" I understand you are very ticklish?" Nigel mentioned very casually.

Jessica's eyes widened and then narrowed in confusion. Did she hear him right she pondered.

" Yes, I said I heard you are very ticklish." Nigel repeated as if reading her mind.

Jessica's mind reeled as if struck by a powerful blow. He's asking me to confirm that I am ticklish. Oh my god. Not that. Oh please god not tickling." Jessica prayed that the conclusion she was drawing was in error.

" Ahh, I see. Thanks for the wonderful confirmation dear Jessica. You would have made a very talented mime." Nigel exclaimed.

"Let's test our theory shall we." Nigel said as he happily began to slowly unlace Jessica's sneakers.

" You can go now Tom. I will make sure you get the first shot at her after the serum is administered." Nigel said as he finished unlacing each shoe.

Tommy nodded in agreement and took one last lustful look at Jessica as he departed.

Jessica was still overcome with the prospect of being tickled. Tickling was the last thing she expected, but was the worst thing that could happen to her. She struggled mightily against her restraints but was not going anywhere. She was completely helpless and the thought of this maniac tickling her defenseless feet was driving her into a frenzied panic.

Jessica winced as if in pain as Nigel slowly plucked each shoe from her feet. The cool dungeon air felt good on her sweaty feet. Her toes wiggled and her soles crinkled slightly reflexively.

" I love the smell of freshly uncovered nylon soles in the morning." Nigel remarked as he took in their aroma.

Jessica jerked her ankles with all her might. She could feel his hot breath on her soles and she giggled with nervous anticipation. She was horribly ticklish and would have promised anything including sex to keep him from tickling her.

"Jessie..." Nigel sung as he lifted his hands and began tickling the air near Jessica's feet.

Jessica gasp and pleading for mercy through her gag at the site of his wiggling fingers.

"Would you do anything for me not to tickle you?" Nigel questioned.

Jessica nodded in agreement not caring what other sick, twisted, perverting thing Nigel had in mind. She just could not stand to be tickled. Especially helpless as she was.

" I though you might say that." Nigel grinned

" Too bad all I want to do in tickle your helpless feet. Tickle them until you can't stand it anymore. Not that I care how much tickling you can stand. As a matter of fact I feed off of your ticklish torment. Best of all is that this will probably be the most mild tickling you will ever experience here at the Nylon Dungeon." Nigel remarked before he began to scramble his fingers all over her ticklish soles.

Jessica's eyes nearly popped out of her skull when his fingers made contact with her ticklish nylon covered flesh. She was already giggling before he started but when his fingers began their dance she wailed with hysterical laughter. Her toes wiggling wildly. Her soles stretching taunt and then crinkling as she scrunched her toes as his finger probed beneath and between them.

In less than ten minutes Jessica had been tickled worst then she could have ever imagined. Nigel whistled as he used his well manicured nails to scratch the length of her indefensible soles. After another few tortuous minutes Jessica's laughter dissolved into silent laughter. A specific type of hysterical induced laughter that was experienced by someone who is genuinely and terribly ticklish.

Jessica was near to passing out when Nigel suddenly ended the torment of her soles. He stood up and approached her. She still giggled and flexed her soles to rid them of the lingering ticklish sensations.

Nigel unstrapped the gag from her head and removed it from her mouth. He then slowly walked back to his chair and resumed his place.

Jessica gasped for breath and after several minutes began to babble incoherent strings of begging, and pleading for the tickling to stop.

Again Nigel simply waited for her to compose herself.

"Get use to it Jessica. Tickling is all we desire here in the dungeon. You will be tickle tortured for hours and some times daily, or even multiple times a day. There will be no mercy. No chance of escape. Welcome to the Nylon Dungeon." Nigel said and then renewed her tickle torture.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back