• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Round 2, Part 2. (M/M feet, Explicit and intense)

Eejit

TMF Poster
Part two of my very dirty weekend with Patrick the foot tickle fiend.
Please see part one:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Round-2-Part-1-(M-M-feet-Explicit-and-intense)

...or it will make very little sense.
Apologies for the long interval, hope you like it.
Please comment, all feedback gratefully received.

I lay there in the near dark of Patrick’s warm saw-dusty basement left to my own thoughts and experiencing a form of sensory deprivation. I could see almost nothing. I tried to listen to discern what my predatory tickle Master was up to upstairs but all I could hear was what sounded like either a radio or TV faintly through the floor and heavy cellar door. I closed my eyes and rubbed my feet together slick and slippery with the voluminous first load of Patrick’s now cooling cum. I squirmed in my bonds, my skin sticking a little to the faux leather of the massage table like a leather couch on a hot day in shorts.

I was thrilled but more than a little scared at the prospect of more tickling of my feet. Patrick seemed to be in an even less merciful mood than usual if that was possible and as much as this was both of our deepest seated fantasies, my poor feet were torturously ticklish. There was nothing I could do now except await my fate. As I lay there, captured and totally still, I began to see myself as if from the outside. I began to imagine the view Patrick enjoyed of my feet and it was almost a similar feeling to watching tickling videos and seeing a pair of soft helpless feet and eagerly, sadistically waiting for the torture to start. It was interesting, but somewhat far away and abstracted now, that it had always been female feet I had watched awaiting their fate for my own lustful pleasure. This was somehow the same. It delighted me just as much if not more that my bare feet were the objects of Patrick’s lustful pleasure and, in my imagination, I watched my own feet and sadistically waited for the torture to start.

I had not lain there long, no more than 5 minutes, before I once again heard the door at the top of the stairs click and creak open and heavy footsteps descend. My pulse leaped as the door clicked. I could not move my face around enough to look sideways and see. If I could have I would have seen that Patrick’s bear like form was now entirely naked apart from his ever present spectacles. He switched on the lights and hit record on the camcorder again.
“Are you ready for some more tickling on these soft little piggies tickle boy?” I was frozen, I did not respond.
“I asked you a question tickle boy. The result will be the same independently of your answer but I would like one all the same.” My mind hesitated. My mouth took over and betrayed it by saying whatever would make Patrick’s cock as hard as possible as quickly as possible:
“Yes Master, please tickle my feet!”
“Mmmmmm…” He grunted. He walked around to the head of the apparatus and came into my field of view from his navel downwards. I could see his huge cock fully erect and his naked legs. He placed a hand on the massage table next to me and leaned over to whisper into my ear.
“Are you sure you realise what you are asking for boy? I am going to torture you by… tickling your feet.” He paused and leaned in closer to emphasize the word ‘tickling’ right into my ear which sent a tingle through me and made the hairs stand up all over my body.
“I’m going to… tickle… and tickle… and tickle your bare… tick-a-lish… feet, until you are screaming.” He began ‘walking’ two fingers over my shoulder and down onto my back as I shivered. We both loved this game. He knew it drove me crazy with anticipation when he toyed with me like this and I knew it made him almost cum on the spot every time I asked out loud for my feet to be tickled.
“Would you like me to -tickle- your helpless… bare… feet …until you scream boy? Is that what you want?”
“Oooooh my god Master… Yes!! I think so… I mean…” I fumbled my words, breaking under his teasing. I could hear from his voice that he was smiling like an alert crocodile just under the surface of a still lake.
“Oh, now now tickle boy. There’s no need to be conflicted. Be scared by all means but I’m going to tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle all over your beautiful tickly feet whether you like it or not so it’s really irrelevant to be conflicted.” Patrick stood up straight. His cock, once again starting to dribble pre cum, was mere inches from my face and I stared at it.
“Say it again once more out loud for me tickle boy.”
“Please tickle my feet Master!!” I saw his cock engorge more as I spoke the words and a fresh dribble of pre cum dripped to the floor.

Patrick strode back around to the other end of the stocks where my feet still lay helpless over the extendable padded bar and he cracked his knuckles. I felt his fingertips make contact with my ankles and I froze again. Then they started to gently and slowly move up towards the outer edges of my feet and I was powerless to hold in the giggling before he even got there.
“EEEHEEEHEHEEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!! MMMMMMHMHMMMM!! HEEEHEHEHEEEE!! OHOHOHOOOOOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!”
His fingers began a slowed down version of the ‘picking flowers’ method on my ankles and the sides of my feet and I let out peals of quick urgent giggles and writhed and squirmed on the table as much as my tight bondage would allow.

Then his fingers quit the foreplay and moved over onto my soles. I squealed an embarrassingly shrill squeal of torment which gave way into more quick loud giggling and laughing as his fingers slowly stroked and flower picked over my slippery soles, still lubricated with his cum. His pattern dissolved into strokes and prods and tweaks at random all over my arches and heels.
“Tickle tickle tickle little tickly boy! Surely you don’t have ticklish little tootsies do you? Noooo, surely not! Not these little tootsies here.”
“MAAAHAHAHAHAAASTER!!! HEEEEEHEHEHEEEE!!! PLEEEHEEE… PLEEEHEHEEEEHEHEHEEE… PL… PLEASE… PLEEHEHEEEEASE!!!”
“Somebody left gooey stuff all over your tootsies tickle boy, now who could that have been hmmm? Tickle tickle tickle! You should clean them more, dirty little tickle boy.”
“AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! *gasp* AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! PLEEEEEAHAHAHA… PLEEHAAAAAHAHA… PLEEEEHEEEHEEE… PLEEHEHEHEASE!!”
“Are you trying to say something there tickle boy? You’ll have to speak more clearly, I can’t make out a word. Tickle tickle tickle!”
His fingers quickened their pace, darting up and down, up to my heals and down to just under my toes and back again up to my heels to perform a quick circuit round the backs of my heels before racing back down my soles like a ticklish Indy 500 on a soft wiggling track. All the while, he continued verbally teasing me in that almost childish over acted voice which made the tickling worse. He hadn’t delighted so much in humiliating me last before, he seemed to have come out of his shell a little and allowed some more of his fantasies to the fore. It was pure torture.

“Oh golly, you do have tick-a-lish tootsies don’t you? Well you’d better hope no one finds out, or they might… TICKLE them all night long!” With the word ‘tickle’ he scribbled his fingers super quick up my soles to my heels causing me to squeal again.
“You wouldn’t want anyone to… TICKLE your feet all night long would you now?” Once again on the word ‘tickle’ he added in an extra quick scribbly tickle all the way up my soles eliciting another squeal. I couldn’t help letting them out even though I knew it was coming. He was an artist. He was keeping me in constant giggling phase and then drawing out squeals at will with sudden surges of activity on my feet.
“Kitchy kitchy coooo… Tickle tickle little tickle boy! Awww, does that tickle?”
“YEEEHEHEHEEEHEEEEEESSS!!!”
“It does?”
“YEEEEHEHEHEEEESSSS!! AAHAHAHAHAAA!! MASTER!!!”
“I can tell you like it though, so I’m just going to give you what you want. Wheeeeee!! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!”
“NOOOHOHOOAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAA *gasp* AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHEEEEAAAHAHAHA!!!”
“Ooh, would you look at that! I left out your toes! What an oversight. Still, I expect they’re nowhere near as ticklish as your arches right? That just wouldn’t be fair.” His fingers now moved down to torment my toes with quick tweaks and strokes and tickles with his fingertips. My pitch changed again, another note of panic was now discernible in my voice and my squeals and giggles became more musical, moving in peaks and troughs as he tickled my toes having obviously been saving them. Nowhere was more ticklish than my toes. He tickled and tweaked, picking out the strings of his cum from in between them when they splayed out involuntarily in their wiggling. My face was streaked with tears of laughter and my fists were clenched tight.
“Well there is a turn up for the books! Your toes are even more ticklish than your arches! Tickley-tickley-tickley-toes, tickley-toes, tickley-toes!” He sang me a little song.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEE!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEE!!! MMMMM!! NO!! NO NO NO EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEHEHEE!!!”

He returned to my arches leaving my toes temporarily un-tickled. I calmed back down to my state of constant giggling, just about able to breathe with his fingers tickling medium to slowly in the centre of each of my feet.
“You shouldn’t be wandering around barefoot tickle boy, someone will surely… TICKLE these pretty feet of yours!” He had returned to the squealing game. I squealed as he scribbled quickly up to my heels again. I was losing the game.
“Beautiful soft ticklish feet like yours… I would be very afraid of… TICKLING! Kitchy kitchy cooo!”
I squealed and wriggled again. 2 – 0 to Patrick. I resolved to try to resist next time.
“It’s almost as if these ticklish little tootsies wanted to get TICKLED ALL NIGHT LONG!”
“MMMMMMMmmmhmhmhm… Ahaa… ahahaaa…” I just about succeeded in reducing the squealing noise by clenching my teeth when I knew it was coming. 2 – 1.
“Hey now, you wouldn’t be trying to resist me would you tickle boy? Are you trying to spoil my fun? I do love hearing your squeals when I… TICKLE REALLY QUICKLY!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEEEHAAAHAHAHAAAAA…” 3 – 1.
“Why would you try to resist me tickle boy? Surely you know it will only make me… TICKLE… harder… I haven’t even used my fingernails yet.”
“MMMMMmmmhmhm heeeeheheheheheeee… heheheee…” 3 – 2.

“Fingernails it shall be!” And with that he started into more forceful scratchy tickles in my arches. My laughter picked up again, my control over it slim at best and absent completely any time he dug in. My soles were totally covered in a thin layer of gooey lubricative cum by now having been spread over every little spot as Patricks devilish fingers wandered freely, never entirely giving me a break.
“I think I’d like to hear some more squealing tickle boy.” He said, his new more fingernail heavy method meandering up onto my heels.
“Nooohohoo… Master… pleheheheheeease… eeheheeee… heeeheheeee…” I was tiring from the effort of struggling against my bonds.
“How do you think I should make you squeal? Hmmm….” His fingers wandered back down the outer edges of my feet.

Then he stopped entirely.
“What a conundrum. How to make a tickle boy squeal. Ah! Eureka! TICKLE HIS TOOOOOES!”
His fingers returned to tickle my toes again, switching instinctively back to fingertip rather than fingernail. He knew my ticklishness and my responses very well by now and he well knew that he inflicted the best toe tickles on me with light but quick fingertip tickles. Predictable I squealed for his entertainment and laughed in total panic again, all thoughts of tiredness lost in a fresh new wave of ticklish torment. He tickled my toes for a hellish few minutes while I went hoarse screaming and begging him to stop and then my only effective tactic prevailed once more: I had turned him on enough that he needed to cum again. I could tell from his breathing, it sounded… angry. He stopped and, unbeknownst to me, retrieved a roll of blue absorbent paper from under the bench. He wiped the cum off my feet with it, lowered his office chair and adjusted the height of the ankle stocks upwards a few inches. This brought my toes to rest precisely at comfortable face height and I could feel his breath on them as he sat down. He had stopped talking and was now consumed with lust, only barely able to maintain the willpower to keep from masturbating out another huge load and once again missing out on even greater pleasures. I knew what was coming next though.

Patrick poked his tongue between the third and fourth toes of my left foot and his whole mouth followed shortly after slipping the three central toes inside his mouth to suck them and probe them with his tongue. I let out a half giggle-half moan of delight as my toes slipped into his mouth and I began laughing, silently for the most part but punctuated by giggles and moans of undisguised pleasure. Patrick sucked all ten of my eager willing toes for just short of a full minute before he stood up, strode quickly around to the head of the table and presented his rock hard pre-cum slathered cock to my mouth. Without any hesitation I warmly embraced his huge cock head in my mouth and sucked lovingly on it. Patrick moaned loudly.
“Ooooooh my GOD tickle boy… You drive me crazy! OOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!”
I loved to suck his cock. I loved the taste of his pre-cum. I loved the fact that it was the tickle torture of my feet that had made it this hard, aching to spray cum in my mouth. I moaned quietly around it as I sucked. At times it thrust over-eager towards the back of my throat making me adjust my head and causing a break in my vocalisations but I didn’t mind. That only illustrated Patrick’s physical power all the more. I sucked his cock for about as long as he sucked my toes before I felt it build and I felt his hips drive forwards, fucking my mouth. His salty cum sprayed forth in several spurts into my mouth and directly down my throat. I gratefully swallowed all I could, temporarily interrupting my breathing. I snorted to breathe through my nose as he finally relaxed and gasped out loud for breath as he withdrew. He crouched down to look me in the eye.
“Oh my god tickle boy, that was amazing. I’m going to tickle you out of your mind this weekend! And you’re going to suck me for longer next time, I was just ready to explode! Your feet are sooooo adorable. They are mine! I’m going to tickle you crazy on those beautiful feet my pretty little tickle boy! Does that sound good?”
“Yes Master!”
“You will remain strapped tight into one or other of the tickle machines at all times unless I decide otherwise.” I paused.
“Erm… One or other Master?”
“Oh yes tickle boy. I sent you the pictures of this one as I built it but just before you arrived, I acquired another little surprise for you. We’ll get to that, all in good time.” He grinned at me, stood up and stopping only for another squeeze of my bare ass, he switched off the lights and headed back upstairs.

:feets: <<<<---- :dom:

As always knowing just what to write to tease me - so hot now Mmmmmmm!

I don't comment often anymore. That being said, I find myself constantly looking forward to your writing! I love the tension and build up between Patrick and the toy, and the detail of how much the toy enjoys his torment. I surely hope there's not another long wait for the next part!

I wish I had a tickle master like Patrick, he's amazing! Excellent story, I cannot wait to see what happens next! :D

Thanks for the kind words folks :)
As for what happens next, I considered a story of doomed romance and self sacrifice against a backdrop of civil and political unrest but I reckon probably tickling.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back