• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M Feet tickled. Short.

medikation65

TMF Master
I always sleep with my feet out of the covers, often hanging over the edge of the bed. It's not a tickling thing, I'm just comfortable like that. My wife loves to tickle my feet as she walks by. So I had an idea:

"Luke" is lying on the pull out, stomach down, feet sticking out and hanging over the bed. Annie is staying with Luke and his wife Katie, so they've given up their bed to her for a few nights.

Luke isn't quite asleep, but has no intention of getting out of bed yet. Annie walks into the room with some coffee and notices his feet exposed.

"Do you always sleep with your feet hanging over the bed like that?" She asks as she pulls her legs under her on the nearby couch with her coffee.
"Yeah. Every night." He replies without moving.
"Aren't you worried about tickle monsters under the bed?" She asks smiling.
"Tickle monsters, no. A wife with long fingernails, yeah sometimes!"
"Well I'm a wife with long fingernails." Annie said smiling. And she was both married, and had long painted nails. "Aren't you worried about me?"
Luke started smiling under the pillow. He loved being tickled, and was very ticklish all over. His feet were one of the better spots.
"No. I'm not ticklish..." He replied.
"Really?" She said and put her mug down and walked over to the foot of the bed. "Katie, does he have ticklish feet?" She called into the next room where Luke's wife was.
"Yes, very!" She replied.
"No I don't. She's making that up."
Annie looked down at his feet sticking out of the covers, they began to curl a little as she approached. She was grinning, and he started giggling a little.
"Why are you laughing?" She said.
"I'm not! I'm not laughing."
"I thought you were laughing the closer I get...So if you're not ticklish you'll be able to stay still right?" And she softly raked her nails up one foot, forcing it to curl and squirm away a little. Then she did the same to the other foot with the fingers of her other hand. She got the same reaction with a small laugh.
"I thought you weren't ticklish?"
"I'm not, I just remembered something funny, that's all!"
She began to tickle both his feet now with her nails. He was squirming his ankle around and trying to avoid her nails, but her fingers just followed his feet wherever they went.
"You liar! You are ticklish!" She said with a laugh.
"No I'm not!" He responded through hearty laughter. "I'm not!"
"Then why are you laughing and squirming? You're very ticklish!"
Now he was trying to actually kick away from her ticklish fingers. But that's when his wife walked in. She dried her hands off with a towel and through it on the chair and came over to the bed and jumped on her husband. First she dug into his ribs and whispered in his ear; "Four hands Luke, can you take it?"
Then she turned around and sat on his legs, then held his ankles down for Annie to tickle him even more.
"Here, tickle his feet!" She said.
"This is for lying!" Annie said and tickled his soles, ankles, and tops of his feet for 15 straight seconds. During, she said; "Katie you're so lucky, I wish my husband was this ticklish!"
Katie was grinning looking down at his feet, "He loves it!"
Luke of course was losing it now. Laughing so hard it was silent.

After a bit the women got off of him and returned to the kitchen. But not before his wife tickled his bare side as she walked out.

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back