• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid a Mistake: Not so ordinary day F/F

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
It had been a few months since Julia and her girlfriend Antonia, a chef, had been on their Mexican vacation and the monotony was driving the 20-year-old blonde crazy.

Mistress Mae, Julia and Antonia’s Hmong owner, had decided to send Julia out for jobs in her original line of work as a maid. Mae made a sizable profit while the former college student toiled all day, in a skimpy French maids outfit no less.

Julia arrived at her client’s house, ringing the doorbell wearing a skirt which barely covered her plump rump, a top which did the same to her ample bosom. The ensemble was capped off with a pair of stilettos and thigh-high stockings.

Most of the usual clients, middle-aged men who enjoyed leering at the nubile co-ed, tipped well and knew better than to do more than that, otherwise face Mae’s wrath.

Today, though, Julia was surprised to see an attractive late 30-something woman with chestnut hair.

“You must be Julia, I’m Macy,” the woman introduced herself. “My accountant Marvin recommended you, and I’m beginning to see why.”

Julia blushed as her client grinned at her revealing outfit and curvaceous frame.

“I’ve got a few girlfriends arriving in a few hours for dinner so I want to make sure the house looks spotless.”

The business woman was an imposing figure, standing a few inches taller than Julia and looked gorgeous in a pair of tight yoga pants and a t-shirt. Julia noticed she wasn’t hurting in curves either, likely matching her own DDs if not a bit bigger.

“That won’t be a problem ma’am,” Julia replied. “I’ll make sure everything is sparkling by the time I’m done.”

“Oh, we’ll get along famously, so long as you call me Macy and not ma’am,” Macy smiled, peering down the shorter woman’s top and getting an eyeful of cleavage. Macy always did enjoy a nice set of boobs on her employees, and today she struck the motherload.

Macy was just about to leave the room when she heard Julia giggle softly.

“Is something the matter dear?” she inquired.

“No, the carpet just tickled my feet a little,” Julia laughed slightly embarrassed. “I kicked off my heels and the shag brushed against my stockings.”

“Careful then dear, we wouldn’t want you laughing the whole time you’re cleaning. How would you concentrate,” Macy retorted with a smile. “Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to finish a little business and change out of these ratty clothes.”

Julia got to work, half relieved and half disappointed Macy didn’t enquire further as to the maid’s ticklishness.

Alone in her study, Macy did in fact wonder just how ticklish Julia was. The thought of tickling the younger woman sent shivers up her spine, and a tingling between her legs.

It was useless getting anything done for work while her mind raced so she went out of her office to check on Julia. She was rewarded with a view of the maid on all fours, scrubbing the kitchen tiles and her butt cheeks half exposed.

Professional as always, Julia kept working while Macy checked out the opposite angle and got another helping of the maid’s breasts nearly popping free.

“Your outfit looks a little small, doesn’t it,” Macy chided Julia. “Not that I’m complaining mind you.”

“Mistress Mae likes it like this,” Julia blushed at the comment, not realizing she’d referred to Mae as her mistress.

“Mistress……,” Macy coughed, caught off guard.

“Ummm, yeah, Mistress Mae’s Cleaning service is who I work for,” Julia shot back, turning a deeper shade of red because of her mistake.

“Darn, I was hoping I could loan you out to help me with things besides cleaning,” Macy grinned, knowing full well Julia would catch her double entendre.

Julia simply continued to blush, realizing her day might have just gotten a whole lot more interesting.

“Looks like you’re almost done so I’m going to shower and get dressed finally,” Macy said. “My guests should be here within the hour.”

Macy’s shower helped cool down her libido, after she made use of her removable showerhead of course.

Julia went to tell her boss she was finished when she accidently got her own peep show. Macy had left her bedroom door open a crack and was standing naked in front of a mirror as she stepped into a form-fitting blue dress.

It was impossible not to watch Macy’s breasts jiggle as she moved the dress up and over them. Julia wondered if her temporary boss shared her own ticklishness. Her daydreaming was abruptly ended when Macy opened her
mouth.

“Enjoy the show?” she asked mischievously. “I’d been standing there for 15 minutes waiting for you to come by. Seemed only fair as I’ve been ogling you all day.”

For what seemed the millionth time that evening Julia simply blushed before walking into Macy’s bedroom. The dress stopped midthigh and left little to the imagination as to the older woman’s breasts.

“My friends and I usually get together once a month for dinner, drinks and debauchery,” Macy explained.

Before she could continue, there was a knock at the door and both Macy and Julia headed downstairs to see who had arrived. Macy opened the door and there stood two women roughly the homeowner’s age, both curvy in their own ways, one Korean and the other African American.

“Wendy my dear, glad you could come,” Macy then exchanged kisses on the cheek with the Korean, who wore a similar dress to that of her host but it was black.

The African American woman, dressed in a red satin blouse, tight miniskirt, noticed Julia right away.

“Hi I’m Cari, I don’t believe we’ve met,” the other woman introduced herself, grabbing Julia’s hand and giving it a quick peck.

“And I really must be going,” Julia stammered, embarrassed to be standing before these two women in a slutty maids outfit.

“Nonsense,” Macy interjected. “Julia here has spent the entire day cleaning to make the house perfect for you two. How about we let our young friend join us for a bit.”

Both new arrivals voiced their agreement, and Julia reluctantly rescinded her apprehensions. It was determined Julia would be allowed to take her own shower and pick out an outfit to wear from Macy’s closest.

Julia had just stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body and tucking the top into her cleavage when she heard a soft knock on the door.

It was Wendy who asked to enter, and Julia invited her in.

“The girls asked me to let you know dinner is here, we ordered takeout from our favorite Italian place,” Wendy said, taking special note of how the towel clung to Julia’s body. “There was a note attached to the receipt Macy said you should look at.”

“Alright let me get dressed and I’ll be right down,” a puzzled Julia replied.

“Macy insisted you come right away,” Wendy responded, which further confused the blonde.

Still, Julia came down the stairs into the kitchen wrapped in just her towel. She noticed the bags of food were from Antonia’s, her girlfriend’s restaurant, which might explain the note.

All three women were grinning from ear to ear as Julia grabbed the note.

“I know you’ve been bored at work lately so I hope this livens it up a bit, Love Antonia. PS, laugh your tits off for me.”

“Sorry for the ruse,” Macy began to explain. “Antonia is an old college friend of ours, who shares a particular interest with us…tickling.”

Julia merely stood before these three beautiful older women in a sense of shock.

“We met up at her restaurant a few weeks ago and she said you could use a little excitement at work,” Macy elaborated while doing some preliminary upperbody tickling. “I was more than happy to oblige an old friend, as were Wendy and Cari.”

“Plehehehehehehse stop it,” Julia managed to get out between her laughter, holding onto her towel for dear life.

Cari snuck behind a distracted Julia, lifting her towel a bit to expose the maid’s ass cheeks.

“Very nice,” Cari cooed, admiring Julia’s rump before giving it a quick pat. “I bet it’s fun to spank.”

Now it was Wendy’s turn to have some fun, pulling the top of the towel down slightly to get a better view of her considerable cleavage.

“Very fun to motorboat too most likely,” Wendy added, jiggling them lightly.

“Behave girls,” Macy scolded her friends. “Julia is our guest and should be treated as such.”

Those kind words didn’t stop her from goosing Julia’s sides once more, causing the maid to bend over, giving Wendy an even better show.

After a few more pokes Macy let Julia compose herself, still clinging to her towel as the only protection she had from complete nudity.

“Oh God that tickled,” Julia panted, thankful for the break.

There was little doubt what type of night the maid had in store but she at least appeared to be among like-minded friends.

“Can we tie her up and torture her,” Cari asked impatiently. “I really want to spank her.”

“You don’t have to tie me up to spank me,” Julia giggled, lifting her towel to bare her ass.

Shocked, Cari decided to take her up on the offer, smacking her right on the left ass cheek causing Julia to jump slightly.

Deciding to press her luck, Wendy made a similar request of Julia.

“Can I motorboat you?” she asked.

Feeling playful and more than a bit horny, Julia acquiesced and opened her towel briefly to accommodate the Korean woman who gave it all she had.

“Hahaha oh man that tickles,” Julia squealed, her breasts covered in saliva.

Watching this all play out sent tingles down Macy’s spine, knowing tonight was going to be special.

“Now, can I return the favor to you both?” Julia inquired. “I see a nice set of tits and an ass that deserve my attention.”

Both women were taken aback and hesitated so Macy stepped in.

“It seems only fair; don’t you agree ladies?” the homeowner asked without really asking.

Cari was the first to comply, bending over while lifting her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“Ooo naughty girl needs to be punished,” Julia giggled before giving Cari’s ass a slap which nearly knocked the African American woman over.

“Your turn,” Cari replied, rubbing her butt, in Wendy’s direction.

It wasn’t as easy for the Korean, having to pull down her dress and bra but thankfully her ample cleavage was still on display.

Julia savored every blow on the woman’s breasts, nibbling ever so lightly too.

“Hehehe that does tickle,” Wendy retorted a little surprised.

Now it was Macy’s turn to make a request, and she knew it’d be sinister.

“Do I get a turn too?” the homeowner asked politely.

“Sure, I’m game for anything within reason,” replied Julia not realizing the trap she was falling into.

“Ok, locks your fingers behind your head and don’t move them,” Macy said with an evil grin.

“But….then I’ll drop my towel,” Julia responded nervously knowing she was played.

“I certainly think my request is within reason, don’t you agree ladies?”

Wendy and Cari simply nodded in agreement.

Resigned to her fate, Julia did as she was asked, locking her fingers behind her head as the only piece of protection Julia enjoyed fell helplessly to the ground.

All three older women stared at the sight before them, the nubile Julia’s sexy body naked and vulnerable. With a mischievous smile Macy dipped her fingers into the maid’s hollows.

“Hahahahahha oh crap no don’t it tickles,” Julia protested, trying to evade the tickling.

“Oh, I’m confident it does,” Macy said. “But remember not to move your arms.”

Julia was doing her best not to drop her arms but she knew it was a lost cause. With one more skittering of nails her arms fell to her side.

“I told you not to drop them,” grinned Macy, as did Cari and Wendy. “Now we get to play an extra little game.”

Slightly terrified, Julia looked on as Cari came behind her and lifted her arms above her head, her own arms around Julia’s head so she couldn’t move.

“Now,” Macy started. “Wendy is going to tickle you until you lower your arms. If you can’t, well, that’s bad for you.”

With that Julia’s underarms were once again besieged by a talented set of nails darting about.

“Cari played basketball in college so I don’t think you’re going to be free of me anytime soon,” Wendy gloated, her nails torturing Julia’s pits.

Julia thrashed back and forth, unable to even get an inch of movement back from the muscular African-American woman.

“Sthahahahahahahp it,” the maid pleaded upon deaf ears.

“But we thought you wanted some excitement at work,” Macy added, while also grabbing one of the maid’s feet.

“Noooooooooooooooooo,” cried Julia not wanting to get double teamed.

It was all beginning to be a blur of over stimulation. Macy’s nails raked over Julia’s tender soles doing an effective job of driving her insane when added on top of Wendy’s upper body assault.

“Please I’ll do whatever you ask just let me go!” Julia begged.

Just like that, the tickling stopped and Cari let her arms down.

“Thank you!” Julia whimpered.

“No, thank you Julia,” Macy replied. “You’re going to help me with something.”

Not sure what her recent employer meant by this, Julia looked puzzled.

“You’re going to talk to Mistress Mae and get me a special session at Club Ivories,” Macy grinned.

“Oh God,” was all Julia could respond with.

I'll be combining my Club Ivories and Maid a Mistake universes, if there's interest in a crossover event that is.

Mark me down as looking forward to a crossover. I really enjoy both series. Actually, I've enjoyed all your stories, BayernBeatdown. Keep up the good work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back