• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dimitri's Torment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I answered the request of the Master on line to punish his disobedient slave and had been speaking with him about my intentions which had captured Master Ross's imagination as something he himself had never indulged in subjecting his Sub to enduring. Dimitri a straight 29 yr old Greek-Cypriot tele-sales Manager by day having been in service to Master Ross for a year was straight. I having seen a photo of the 6'1" lad had seen two sexy looking size 12 feet of the sub who apparently engaged in back chat and using foul language which his Master had decided he needed punishing for and though not having tested them himself, Master Ross having in one session discovered Dimitri's ticklishness in his armpits ventured to guess that the lad's feet would be. Looking at both feet I sensed they were albeit wishful thinking!

As arranged I arrived at 7pm and Master Ross took me into the playroom where Dimitri as we had arranged was secured gagged to the bondage table still in his briefs and socks, black ones worn by him during the day in the office. I was attracted to the attractive lad and thought Master Ross would stay and watch the proceedings but instead he saying he having a few calls to make and would leave Dimitri in my capable hands. I smiled as he left the room.

"So Dimitri I hear you have been rude to your Master and need punishing for this and I am looking forward to teaching you a ticklish lesson, yes your Master told me you are ticklish under your arms, it drives you berserk, I see you flinching but don't worry I am not going to tickle your armpits but I love controlling guys and tickling them senseless, for me there's no high quite like having an arrogant man completely vulnerable and defenseless and seeing his macho pride being challenged and fighting to resist disintegrating into helpless, hysterical laughter as I relentlessly tickle him mercilessly until he breaks. Nothing quite as thrilling as breaking a proud man's composure and hearing him laugh like a little girl Dimitri. Sometimes it takes a long time but eventually defeated and exhausted they learn the error of their ways and I am confident that you will be no exception.

I drew the stool up to the end of the table and faced both socked soles of Dimitri's feet secured together and saw the impressions of his toes clearly visible through the damp nylon material of his black socks and remarked that his feet smelled like feet and heard a muffled response as he glared at me defiantly but a look as if to challenge me which I liked.

"Mmm I see you are not feeling very comfortable with another guy close to your feet!" I said picking up his right loafer shoe and reading out Size 12 and saying that larger feet being of the most interest to me and feet that smelled like feet as his did and then deliberately sniffed them to make this point clear to him.

"Yeah Dimitri I know a lot of guys don't like their feet touched, it's embarrassing and humiliating I suppose for some and for others ticklish, done profficiently it's positvely tortuous for some, undocumented when appropriate employed as an interrogation technique as having the advantage of leaving no evidence of it's having been implemented and not one that will exhaust the interrogator and can involve more than one interrogator simultaneously. Oh I see your toes wiggling, am I touching a nerve Dimitri? You have nicely shaped big feet I see with long toes and Mmmm feet a rich masculine smell. In these socks all day very warm and sweaty, what's that, I can't make out what you're saying?"

I sensed Dimitri feeling so uncomfortable as we both knew what was going to inevitably happen but he not knowing when and I delighting in keeping him waiting and mentally tormenting him. I told him I imagined his job being quite stressful and that laughter was a great reliever of tension and warm feet the softest and more sensitive I said lightly fondling each foot making him gasp as I told him his feet did feel warm and moist and then held his right foot with my left hand and ran the fingers of my right hand the length of his socked sole from heel to toes and smiled at his immediate reaction and alternate hands repeated the action on his left foot.

"Well Dimitri seems you have proven having ticklish feet even socked so not a wasted trip made by me, I sensed your feet would be sensitive but not quite as ticklish as they are seeing your face distorting in ticklish discomfort as I just have being proof of this and I suppose embarrassing for such a weakness to be so overtly and instantly exposed!

“Socked your feet look so hot so let’s take them off” I teased in a playful voice and he was helpless to stop me slowly peeling off his socks but clenched his toes and wiggled them in obvious distress as I smiled at him and his futile attempts to stop me from stripping his socks off and now both large feet bare and helpless faced me!

“Look at these big feet of yours Dimitri!" I said as I gently fondled each foot inturn and not to tickle but to feel them up which made him moan as so he did when I ran my tongue the length of each foot, subjecting him to a sensation that was clearly new to him and he did not know how to react to and I winked at him as I nibbled and sucked on each big toe and then orally enjoyed each of his toes as he shut his eyes to not witness this intrusive violation! I stroked each foot and the sudden tickle made him open his eyes and I told him that having endured the tickle torture he would be suffering that he would soon be begging me to lick the soles of his feet and suck on his toes!

I then showed him the feather and threateningly told him that the quill end was a very effective tickle tool and slowly stroked it under his toes on each foot and saw the effect, the chill it sent through him and mocked him as he was trying to speak through the gag

"What's that Dimitri, what are you saying please don't tickle my feet, that feather tickles so much!” Tell me something I don't know Dimitri, be original, amazing the slightest contact with your big feet and look at you, clenching your toes in seconds and squirming and giggling from this gentle tease of the quill stroking lightly along this right sole and now the left one!"

Feeling the sensations of the light feather on his hyper-sensitive feet Dimitri knew that there was no easy way out for him from a very long session and realising the intense tickle torture of his vulnerable, sensitive bare feet had just begun. With the feather I lightly stroked each foot in turn telling him I was glad his feet were so ticklish and he fully restrained as I was intent on taking full advantage of his ticklishness, really exploiting his weakness to my satisfaction and glad he was finding the feather merciless!

"I guess from your reaction a first timer to this style of torment and I love initiating guys with feet in my hands unaccustomed to the sensation of enforced tickling and determined to make it an experience they'll never forget! You have no choice but to endure the teasing tickles I am administering to your feet Dimitri and such big and helpless feet, toes wiggling and splaying and clenching a sight for sore eyes for me!"

As Dimitri's toes splayed sliding the feather devastatingly in between them and enjoying myself constantly stroking the feather along one bare sole and then the other. I smiled telling him a good torture session always escalates in intensity and putting the metal tips on my fingers then slowly began stroking the soles of his feet, it instantly apparent this stroking, caressing of his increasingly sensitive and tender soles was becoming more and more unbearable for him.

“Nohohohohohohoh!Pleahahahahahase!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

What's that Dimitri, please tickle your feet, you getting into this huh, okay well sure no problem!" I teased him.

Dimitri's laughter was accompanied by very frantic wiggling and squirming as he endured more furious tickling as without the metal tips my fingers stroked his soles with a consistent vertical brushing up and down of his soles and toes. He clenched his feet up tightly and curled his toes so told him to spread his feet out or I would make his torture worse. I then stroked each foot faster so he involuntarily obeyed me, both feet splayed as I wanted and both soles tormented and teased by my determined fingers sending him into a fit of giggling and squirming.

“HAAHAHAHHA-STOAHAHAHAHPPP!! PLEAHAHAHAHAHSE!” as my fingers ran across his soles. Up and down, up and down, sending sensations he had never even thought possible flying through his feet and making his toes a ticklish target for my hungry mouth, he wiggled his toes in my mouth as whilst being sucked, I was lightly stroking each bare sole in turn.

“Such a beautiful tool my devilish tongue is right Demitri I taunted, lickling feet sends such a powerful tickle to bare soles and toes, it's hard to withstand and especially humiliating for straight guys as you will not forget having your toes in another man's mouth right, it's quite borderline, intimate in a way and especially the way I sensually indulge in doing it as a foot-lover!"

I loved the way Dimitri's toes were wiggling and both feet squriming as his soft soles were deviously tormented by me and with deliberation to humiliate and tease and taunt him and alternated the speeds of stroking the soles of his feet and loving how so vulnerable his feet were to me. His Master suddenly looked in as I was saying to Dimitri and holding a new tickle tool! Bzzzzzzz

“Such soft, smooth, ticklish soles!" I teased as I was stroking the length of his feet with the sonicare, electric toothbrush, the revolving bristles devastatingly effective as though gagged Dimitri in full hysterics, the tickly bristles running mercilessly over both his ultra-soft, defenseless bare feet. The bristles tormenting his soles which so desperate for a break within seconds but the real torture was being administered to his toes. Whirring around in a circular motion on the spot, each brush was stroking every single bristle across the entire surface area between Dimitri's toes. Toes wiggling, curling and clenching in unbearable torment.

"Having fun Drew!" Master Ross said smiling and winking at me "Seems Dimitri is happy laughing like a loon, I'll leave you to it!" Master Ross said and left the room again satisfied his sub was being taught a ticklish lesson. I then stopped the sonicare and slid the feather in between each of Dimitri's toes as another tickle sensation to deal with as I saw the feather between them telling him he was at my sadistic mercy as Dimitri moaned through the gag. I then blindfold him before very, very slowly licking the soles of his tender and vulnerable bare feet.

My expert lickling drives guys insane as it is ruthlessly teasing and makes them like Dimitri proved; giggle their soles react to the licking becoming more rapid and they frantic to escape the sensation as it is humiliating for guys like Dimitri to endure happening and maybe a sense of guilt and embarrassment as it often makes them moan involuntarily being teased so intimately and knowing I am getting wildly exciting out of doing it as I tell them how sweaty, smelly and tasty their feet are! Adding that a place I am sure most of them don't get orally serviced by their wives and girlfriends and virgin feet, mine to rape! This verbal teasing increases the unbearable sensations on their helpless feet!

"Dimitri are you really in ticklish, licklish agony, I love these feet, they taste awesome, you've got such suckable toes, torturing your feet is getting me really horny and especially you suffering like this, some guys like dick and ass but give me a pair of feet and I am happy and just love wakening the nerve endings in these two delicious feet, big feet that Mmmm smell so good and taste amazing but best of all are so horribly ticklish, tickle torture really makes you alive in the present moment, no escaping the insidious sensations of tickle, tickle, tickle right Dimitri and hearing the giggles, the laughs, the pleas for mercy from my cruel tickling fingers assaulting a sweaty, warm pair of feet like these never fails to get my dick hard!"

I placed my fingers on Dimitri's bare soles, scraping up and down, up and down seeing him bucking on the bondage table as he struggled without success against the tight bondage Master Ross had put him in. He then endured most insane ticklish sensation from the Bzzzz of the sonicare as the bristles rubbed against his soles. The time to eat feet and my mouth went into oral overdrive as I was intent on making each nerve in his feet come to life as my expert tongue licked up and down the soles of his feet and then saliva lubed soles my fingers slid along them both from heels to toes inceasing in motion and speed. My fingers stroking over his bare soles Dimitri was in hysterical laughter and clenched his feet desperately to avoid the ticklish sensations I was thrilled to be subjecting him to and pried his toes back to stroke all over his sensitive soles up to and in between his toes.

“Na-na-na-ha-ha-ha-haaa! No tickle!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha-ha-hee!!” he begged, laughing hysterically the whole time.

I was listening to his reaction spidering my fingers up and down both of his bare arches, over his heels, and up onto the balls of his feet encouraged by his laughing and giggling. My nimble fingers were driving him mad as wave after wave of tickles hit his brain, dislodging more and more desperate laughter to spill from him as I slid my fingers in between his clenching toes making my newest victim go crazy as I exploited his ticklishness, a weakness I teasingly verbally reminded him of as he was completely lost in the ticklish sensations dominating his feet, endless tickles driving him out of his mind. Again soon licking his soles and his toes sucked and nibbled.

I took the right big toe into my mouth and gently nibbled and dragged my teeth along the tender arch of his right foot and as Dimitri tried to clench his toes I exercised had control of them. I nibbled gently on each toe and flicked my tongue in between each of his toes making his laughter increase in volume and told him the more his feet tickled and he was compelled to laugh, the more I wanted to hear his laughter and necessitating my tickling his feet more and was as equally delighted by the response from him when orally indulging in enjoying his left big toe before all of his other toes. Eventually feasting on all of his toes alternating from foot to foot and stroking both warm, sweaty soles simultaneously. Scribbling my fingers over both of Dimitri's soles from the heels, up the arches and across the balls of his feet increasing the intensity of the tickling and lickling the soles before using the sonicare again. Bzzzzzzz

“No! Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!” Dimitri begged as the bristles slid over the saliva lubed soles of his feet, tickling as much on the tops as they did on the soles as the bristles ran all over Dimitri's soles and in between his toes. Dimitri totally lost it as now driven to screaming with ticklish laughter.

“No-ho! No-ho! No-ho!! Not my toeeeeeeesssss!!” he yelled as I continued to use the revolving bristles to torment and tease him driving Dimitri insane with the unbearable tickling sensations especially across his high arches as he clenched and wiggled his feet trying to dissipate the tickling sensations being so ridiculously ticklish a ticklee and unbearably vulnerable to this trained tickler! The ticklish sensations were over the top with intensity for him, both feet totally defenseless and utterly at my mercy!

“Na-ha-ha-ha-haa! Sta-ha-hap! I can’t take it HAHAHAHHAHAHA!” Dimitri begged as insanity coming all the sooner with the knowledge that there was nothing he could do to stop the torment of his feet as the sonicare's bristles ran under his toes and then over the balls of his feet making him squirm to my satisfaction.

“Nooo-ho-ho-hoHahahaha!HahahahaStop HAHHAHAHA!” Dimitri yelled as my tongue was soon sliding up n' down the soles of his feet and around his toes and whilst lickling his feet Master Ross returned and suggested a break was in order so Dimitri given an hours reprieve and when the session resumed Master Ross joining in teasing and tormenting Dimitri everywhere but his feet which were my sole interest all through Dimitri's torment!

Last edited:
Glad you checked back as advised Tom!
Be safe!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back