• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debra and Lita Part 2

Diva to show up Next

• Trish Stratus

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Terri Renolds

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jackie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molly Holly

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Lita Tickled Debra II: Enter Torrie
(Last Time: When we left Lita and Debra in Part on Lita had tied Derbra with her bikini and tickled her to orgasm. Now lets see what Happens Next.)

Beautiful woman wrestler Torrie, aproched the home of Debra and Steve Austin. She had been invited to join Debra and Lita for a day of fun in the sun. Sence she rarley got time off, she decided it would be nice to spened some time with her friends away from wotk for a change. When Torrie knoked on the door, she was suprised to have it squeek open on her. The muscular blond peeked her head into the house, but saw nobody.

Torrie quietly steped into the beautiful house, and made her way to the slidding glass doors leading to the pool. Agai she didn't see anyone, but she heared something comming from down the hall. When the WWF star reached the door at the end of the hall, she peeked in to see Lita stratling a bound Debra on a queen size bed. Lita was in her bikini, but Debra had been striped naked, and her tanned body twitched as her friend carressed her sides.

Suddenly Torrie realised what was going on, and after stripping down to her bikini she strolled into the bed room. Knealing down at the foot of the bed, Torrie began to suck on Debra's long sexy toes, Little sqeals and giggles broke out from the bound beauty, and Lita turned to see what was going on. The Latina smilled to see her other friend had joined in, but Debra was not happy at all.

"Please, that enough!" exclaimed Debra, "I can't stand it any more."

The two women laughed at the Georgians pligight. They had no imtentions of stopping for quite awile. Torrie pointed out that she'd just arived, and wanted to have somemore fun before going for a swim. Lita just ran her finger over the sexy blonds firm sides, sending Debra into fits of hysterical laughter. She might have been older, but she certanly looked sexy all tied up and squirming about.

Torrie climed onto the bed with Lita, and stratled Deb's thiegs. The tall WWF star began to lick between her helpless friends toes as she rand five fingers over each of the other women soles. The restrain bombshell squealed and thrashed about, she couldn't beleave her friends could be so sadistic to her. Mean while Lita had pulled a large feather out of a hat by the bed, and began to stroke it aginst the bust Mrs. Austin pretty face.

"Please, have mercy guys..." said the teary eyed diva, "I can't handle this, no more I'm begging you."

"Do you see any 'Guys' here Torrie?" asked Lita.

"Nope, " rebbuted the woman after looking around, "but I could go for a stiff on right about now."

All three women laughe, but Debra wasn't enjoying the joke. Lita had moved her feather down the helpless womens kneck and was beginning the stoke the outter rym of her armpit. Pained laughter exploded from the southern belle, she had bucked and thrashed so much she had wore herself out. Tears stremed down her pretty face and she begged continously for mercy.

"Why should we stop? asked Lita, "What could be better then tickling a hottie like you?"

"How about tickling two hottes?" asked Torrie as she lunged at Lita.

The End...?

Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it. I have atleast two more chapters planed, one involving the winner of this poll.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back