• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study Break (F/F Foot Tickle)

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
One night in an apartment living room, Kahina was up late studying. She is a middle eastern girl with long wavy hair which she has in a pony tail, light brown skin, average height yet slightly curvy with skinny arms. She is wearing blue jeans, an tank top, Her glases and Birkenstock Sandals.
with
She is sitting down on the floor and leaned up against the couch with her laptop and books in front of her on the coffee table studying Neurology, which she is having a tough time with. WHile she is trying hard to concentrate. Her roomate, Riley, is sitting don on the couch, Watching videos on her phone without headphones and often distracting Kahina. Riley is the same height as Kahina but with a more athletic build, Mixed between caucasian and Latina with long dark blondeish hair and with big feet which she has bare on the couch above Kahinas head.

Riley did not have anything to do that night since she got off work and finished hertest today so she is resting on the couch with a small lanket wrapped around her. Kahina however is annoyed that her roomate choose to lounge on the couch and listen to her loud phone while she is trying to study.

"Really Riley? Do you have to listen to that without headphones while i am out here studying?" Kahina syas as she stares with Riley in anger.

RIley ignores her and turns up the volume even louder.

Kahina gets more annoyed and says "Can't you go in the room and do that, or put in some head phones? I can't concentrate with you doing that."

"Don't like it, go somewhere else. This couch is to comfy and i ain't movin" SHe says without even loooking in Kahinas Direction.

"Can't you at least out some head phones in?" Kahina says as she trys to plead with Riley.

"Uggghhhh! Fine, but i hate the sound Quality of them?" RIley agrees in annoyance as she sits up and retreives her headphones from the table.

"Thank you!!! Riley says in a voice of releif as she turns back to do her studies"

"No problem Birkenstocks" Teasing her as she puts the head phones in phone and ears.

Kahina looks over at her with an angry glare and then she slowly turns back.

As she continues to study she begins to hear her roomates ear buds as they blast really loudy. Becoming annoyed again Kahina kindly asks

"Riley+? Riley? She stars to yell and wave "Can yo turn the volume down, i can hear your headphones?"

RIley take one ear phone out and says "What?"

"I can still hear your phone through the headphones, could ya turnit down some?" Kahina says in a commanding matter"

"Ughhh! Man why don't you just go in the bedroom and study?" Riley responds.

"Becsuse i like studying ouut here. I don't mind sharing but i would appreciate it if you would be more considerate of me. Can you please respect that?" Kahina says.

Riley rolls her eyes but says "ALright! I will be considerate of you and your studying." SHe turns the headphones down and continues wathcing he*-r v
+deos.

Kahina is releived and says "Thank you Riley!"

Kahinaa goes on studying for about an hour. She begins to study about nerve endings nd she reads about what parts of the body have the most nerve endings. Just as she is reading she begins to hear Riley snore, much to her dismay. She is once again annoyed at riley and begins to call her name again.

"Riley, Riley! You are snoring" Kahina says but her roomate is fast asleep. She continues to call her name but it is to no avail. She just decics to work through it for the rest of her study time. As she keeps reading Rileys foot begins to dangle above her head as Rileys legs are crossed on the couch.

Kahina looks above her and sees her roomates size 10 feet looming over her. Kahina actually has a bit of a thing for touching feet but is trying to concentrate so her urges are surging to play with her roomates feet and she resists by simply poking the soles of Rileys foot to encourg RIley to move her feet. Just then RIley stops snoring and lets out a bit of a chuckle. At this Kahina proceeds to study when she hears her roomate snoring again. As she persevers a bit longer, she reads about the human hands and feet and that they have more nerve endings than anypart of the body, which means they are sensitive.

Just then Kahina looks at her Roomates feet, which a spread on both sides of the couch, one dangling of the back and the other fscing right in front of Kahina. With Kahinas things for tocuhing feet, reading about Feet and RIleys bare soles in fornt of her combined with the fat that Kahina s till annoyed at RIleys for distraitng her, How can anyone resist such a perfect opportunity for a fun study break.

Kahina giggles menicingly as she takes a pen and begins poking Rileys feet. Riley begins to make some chuckles but tstil reains deep in her sleep. Kahina continues to poke repeatedly and rapidly and Riley begins to chukle more and she begins wiggling her toes and scruching her soles. Kahina then decides to fully indulge in her fetish and uses her fingers to gently yet rapidly tickle RIleys foot. RIley continues to be asleep but she withdrawals her foot and folds it into her bottom. Kahina is dissapointed but then she decides to go to the other side of thr couch and slowy inches her fingers toward the other foot, which is dangling from the back. Kahina curls her hads and slowly tocuhes the soles of Rileys big feet and slowly starts tickling the foot. As she softly raked her fingers on the sole of the foot, the toes begin to wiggle and the foot starts kicking. Kahina begins to hold the ankle with one hand and tickle with the other. RIley is such a deep sleeper that she does not wake up from her sleep and evetually statrts talking in her sleep.

"No Ms Cow, my foot is hay, Please stop licking it!" Riley says in her sleep.

Kahina begins to chuckle at the Rileys reaction. She then proceeds to go further and becomes even more vicious toward the foot and begins using her nails to really see how much RIley can take. THe foot begins to roll around at the ankle and her toes are locked as they can not take the ticklish feeling. Jus t then RIley moves around wraps her self in her blanket and picks up her feet and places them on top of the sofa, both side by side.

RIley is friengned that she may have woken her up but she is still deep in sleep and moving her feet to avoid the annoying ticklish feeling. Kahina slowly walks around to the edge of the couch and waits for Riley to settle. She then proceeds to go full out and uses her fingers and nails to completly dominate Rileys feet. SHe does not dig into the shole, but she puts enough foce in to cause the feet to start to continue to scrich and squirm around. She enjoys the feleing of tickling those big yet sentivie feet.RIley begins convulsing and squirming until eventually she falls of the couch.

Riley screms and immdeialy wakes up.

"What are you doing Kahina?" SHe yells at Kahina "Why were you touching my feet?"

"Payback for disturbing me while studying, and for teaisng me about my sandals!" Kahina replies

"Well you damn near caused me to get injured trying to torture me. You no i don't like to be touched, especially on my feet. They are snesitive!"
replied Riley in an anggeed voice"

"Oh you mean like this" She walks over and stroke her feet.

"No please, stop it tickles, leave my feet alo..ho..hone" Riley says as she tries to pull her feet away but she is entagled in the blanket and can not move fast enough to escape.

Kahina walks to RIleys side and sits down on top of her to keep her from escaping so she can tickle her even more vigoropusly. Her small hands contine to comb the wrikling, scrunching feet as Riley wriggles in desperation to get away. Kahina herself begins to laugh in pure vengence and enjoyment as she becomes more and more indulged in her fetish.

"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back