• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leigh's Plight m/f sexual

subgthgrrl2

so this is the first story of this sort that I ever let anyone else see, when I posted it to deviantart. I work on it from time to time. Sometimes I wonder if it needs character descriptions, but its just a scene really. Enjoy! Thank goodness for booze or I would've still not shared it! :bwahaha:

Leigh's Plight
by: subgtgrrl2

She was completely helpless. He had her arms pinned over her head, and he smirked down at her. "what now??" she asked. His smile got even more evil, and then he used his free hand to drag his fingernails over her kneecaps, which were held in place with his legs. Slowly he dragged his fingers up her right thigh and back down. Then he shifted to her left leg, so slowly with the tips of his fingers. She breathed heavy, trying so hard not to squirm or giggle. It was far too late for that though. She was absolutely burning for him. Nothing else mattered.
"Should I keep on tickling you all day, until you cry for mercy?!" Then whispering the next sentence, "And then not give you any?" Her face was hot from blushing so hard. "You like being tickled? Don’t you?" he asked her. She could feel her face grow even darker scarlet red. TJ traced the muscle on Leigh's arm down from her elbow to her arm hollow, skittering his fingers when he arrived there, causing her to shriek and attempt to shimmy away, then he traced the muscle back up, so slowly. "Answer me!" he demanded looking directly into her eyes. She looked up at him. 'Damn he is so cute!' Sometimes Leigh couldn’t think straight! She watched his eyes as they gleamed contemplating yet another sinister way to toy with her! She pursed her lips thinking, he was obviously enjoying seeing her, in this position. He waved his fingers over the one panty clothed swatch of her body and leaned over just inches from her face, before he spoke. "Im going to tease you," with his index finger TJ drew a wide circle around her clit, "and tease you" another circle smaller, slower and in the opposite direction, tickling her sensitive lower lips ruthlessly, "till tears come from your eyes, and you have absolutely no pride!" Her eyes widened. "You will not be able to think of anything except me, and my cock pounding into you."
She swooned to think of it, while he secured her arms over her head with a black strap. "Youre mine now, girl!" She swooned as every inch of her sensitive area that could be covered by the the satin panties was subjected to his teasing touch. She squeezed her eyes shut. His touch was so light and maddening, dragging along her lower lips. Leigh’s desperation was growing when he moved up higher and his fingers started to dance so lightly over her lower belly; back and forth between her hips and drawing circles on her hip bones. Giggles erupted from her like a little fountian. "heeheeehee eeep heeehheeheee ppppleeease, Teeeej!! With both her wrists fastened over her head to the post, he now had both hands free, so then her breasts were subjected to the barely there fingertips tickling all over. He spent extra time on the sides though, causing her to squirm and wiggle trying to escape. As he started playing with her nipples and she grew quiet breathing harder, TJ shot her a quick grin before disappearing, lowering his lips and kissed the space between the top of her leg and her sex. His tongue moved in little flicks. ""Eeeeeeeep!" And he kept licking. "Oooooooooohhmyyyyyygaaaaaawd!!!! HEEHEEHEE…HEEELLP! TJ, that ticklesss so much! Baby, pleeeeeeese..…nstooooooop! Heeeeheeeheeeheee!" She could not stop herself from squirming. "Awwww, poor baby. Are you that ticklish? They’re just little tongue kisses. He could not keep the evil smile off his face. Poor ticklish little girl! What about if I do this?" He moved her panties over and very slowly ran his tongue from the edge of her ass up to her sex, and then slowly swayed it back and forth over her lips. Then he stopped and repeated this. "Oooooohhh! Naah I caaaant staaand it!!!! Pllleeeeeassssse....please please doooooont aahaahaaha dont tease me so much!" She squirmed from side to side. "Oh no?! no more teasing? He chided. Well, what f I do this?" He quickly flipped her onto her stomach.. He ran on e fingernail down each of her sides. "Tickle, tickle, Leigh. Are you going to laugh for me?" She could not believe that after what he just did to turn her on so much he was going to stop, and start tortuously tickling her again. She buried her face in a pillow, shaking with laughter. She tried in vain to pull her sides away from his touch. " Youre so squirmy! Whats the matter with you?" He touched one finger to each of Leigh's sides lightly moving from the sides toward her back.
Leigh’s eyes grew huge in fear. “You know that i can’t stand that!! You wouldnt! Noo noooo nooott theeeeerree! pleassse!!! heeeheeeeheeeeheeeheee pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaassssssssedooooonnntt stoooooooooooooppittttt!!!!"
"Dont stop, you say?! Not a problem!" He tickled lightly over her lower back near each side with both hands. for some reason this tickled worse than any other place, she could never stand it!!!! He knew this well. "tickle,tickle,tickle, right here on your back. Ahhh, what's wrong? Is this a sensitive place?"
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRGH HAAHAAHAAHAA YESSSSS!! YOU KNOWWW THAAAT ITT ISSSS!!!! STOPSTOPPPSTOPPPPP!! DOOOONTTOUCHMETHEEEEERE!!! EEEEHHHEEHHEEEE TJ!! YOU KNOW THAAHAAAHAAAT I CANT TAAAAKE AHAAHAAAAHAHA THISSSSS!" She squirmed around trying to get away from his fingers. Why did it tickle so much? She was completely at his mercy and unfortunatly for her he didn’t have any when it came to making her scream and writhe and giggle helplessly. His fingers stopped. She breathed a sigh of relief wanting so much to turn over hide her weak spot from him. He lowered his lips toward her and started using his tongue. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAHAAH NOOOOOOOO OOHHHPLEEEEEASSSE HAAAHAAHAA. The desperation and panic in her voice are unmistakable. She’s not looking because her eyes are squeezed shut, but, she can see that damn smirk on his face perfectly clearly in her mind. OOOOOOHHHH NNO DONTDOOOOTHAAAT!!! HAAHAAHAAHA I'll do anything you say!!! heeheeheeeehee stoooooopppp! oh gawwd TJ! you know how ticklishhhh it is theeeere! STOOOOP PLEEEASSSSE! you know i cantsttaaannd it!!
He chuckled and whispered near her ear, "yes I know! That Leigh cannot stand tickles right here on her back." He didn’t stop, but his tongue kept running up and down her back first on one side, then on the other. It tickled unendurably, but his knees trapped her and there was no escape. Tears filled up in her eyes. He stopped for a moment but kept breathing on her. "Is your back a weak ticklish spot, Leigh?" One by one she felt him place all ten fingertips on each side of the small of her back, it was so sensitive, it almost felt like needles! "Would you do anything to pull it away from my touch right now?" She whimpered and buried her face in the bed. "Should I let you cover up this sensitive area, or keep running my nails over it till you go completely insane?! Hmmmm, should I take pity on poor helpless ticklish Leigh, and move to another spot?" His fingers were still but sitting on her skin.
"Please dont tickle me there," mumbling into the pillow.
"I dont think you deserve mercy, but just to show that i can be a nice guy. He moved and turned her over. She looked up at him, her eyes so big. Yes even at this moment in the midst of his unrelenting torment of her, as always her attraction to him was powerful. Her mind swam wondering what whim her body would be subjected to now. He pulled a long stiff feather out of the nightstand drawer. Ohh noo she thought. He dragged it back and forth slowly on her hips tracing right above the line of her panties, making her skin twitch. She started to giggle again.
"Heehee heeheehee heehee heeeheeheee" She couldnt stand that malicious twinkle in his eyes, even if it was gorgeous! But she dared not plead with him to stop, or he might torture her back again. The feather tip dipped lower, began to tease her lower lips over her panties.
Leigh giggled so helplessly, "heeheehee heehee" After only a moment he moved it away from there and dragged it all over the creases where her legs ended. "How are you doing?" he cooed. "Is it tickly here?" Her legs jerked and twitched involuntarily. How long would his torment last this time? Would he really keep doing this all night?
"EEEEEHHEEEHEE HEEHEE HEEE! Thaaat tiiiiicklessssss!!!!!!"
"What was that? what didyou say? Poor Leigh, has too many ticklish spots! and now shes all tied down, and vulnerable, so totally helpless and now no one can save her from me. Your going to lay here and be tickled, and teased and then tickled again for as long as I feel like it.” he grabbed her hips and squeezed the hipbones a few times. She lost the little composure that she had, and screeched. "AAAAAAAAAHH!! HHAAHHAHHHAA HAAAHAAHAA HAAHAA NOOOSTOOOPP HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA DOONNTTT!!"
"Don’t stop? Was that it? Don’t worry baby, I’m not going to stop!" The feather stroked her legs now. he knew this would kind of tickle would make her desperate for him. That was his game, she thought. He wanted her to beg him pitifully, for release. wanted her to know how utterly helpless she was and that any pleasure, if it would be given was only according to his whims!

You seem to have only posted a part of your story. I would enjoy reading the rest!

what do you mean? as in what happens next? i guess I could continue it, hadn't thought about it. :typerhappy:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back