• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plagiarism Alert (Wasn't sure where to post this)

Mroerr

I was browsing for tickling related stories and found some on wattpad. However, I found that a story entitled "Big Breasted Ticklish Mrs. S: Like Daughter Like Mother (F/F/F/F)" was an exact copy of TQLR's story "Tickling Mrs. T!" with the names changed.

The link to the original is: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?27655-Tickling-Mrs-T-!
The plagiarized one is: https://www.wattpad.com/278983621-big-breasted-ticklish-mrs-sam-like-daughter-like

I dropped TQLR a note about it, but it looks like he hasn't been active in a while. So I wanted to pop it here as a warning, and to alert other authors that they may want to check this guy's stories and see if he's plagiarized anyone else's stuff.

What she estimated is what she estimated, you do realize my issue wasnt with her estimate right?

Lets see who is making any money off this story? Again who cares?

Still a dick move, when someone posts a story it is a gift to the community. If people start re-posting without permission or claiming other author's work as their own, it encourages people to stop sharing their gifts and the community is weakened as a result.

I never ask anyone for too much money. In fact less is better. For that video I actually ended up paying slightly more. Ended up with a better value. My issue was her showing up here begging for money. Not the price of her video

Incorrect. Posted once in the thread where she begged for money. Her price wasnt unreasonable.
Hey did you know someone here thought you were a producer?

I'd be pretty miffed if someone was posting my work and claiming it as their own...

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back