• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Round 2, Part 4. (M/M feet, Explicit and intense)

Eejit

TMF Poster
Patrick 2/4.
Please let me have your comments :)
Also check out previous instalments or you'll be dropped in right in the middle.
*toe lickles*

As I predicted, thinking with any real productivity proved very difficult with the distraction of a buzzing sex toy inserted. When I closed my eyes all I could see were the images of my own bare feet from the video footage Patrick had already collected. I knew that right now they were bare and locked in ankle stocks totally at his mercy, but to actually see them like that with his thick swarthy fingers tweaking and tickling them… I couldn’t get the image out of my head. I squirmed and clenched at the sex toy buzzing away in my ass, stimulating me, making me hard again. I squinted in the near darkness and could just make out the dribbles of cum on the floor from where I had been unable to drink Patrick’s last load entirely. My mind swam with very simple images of erotic tickly pleasure and I was aroused again in no time. The dildo in my ass had the effect of really making me want to cum again but it made my feet more ticklish post orgasm and I knew I would be off the charts ticklish again like last time if Patrick did allow it. Besides, I wasn’t sure how he would react to a cheeky request from his obedient tickle toy. I started to think of ways I could earn it as a reward like last time but my mind once again became distracted by the dildo and I closed my eyes and began humping the massage table, a fruitless enterprise since my cock hung in free space with nothing to rub against and the dildo simply stayed put buried to the hilt. It was a new form of torture. Perhaps if I clenched and released, clenched and released… Maybe the stimulation would be enough to make me cum…

“Well now, what have we here?” Patrick’s voice took me by surprise and I opened my eyes to find the lights were on and I had not heard him coming down the stairs.
“It looks like you enjoyed your alone tie tickle boy…” I stopped moving, guilty, caught in the act.
“Does the toy feel nice in your ass there tickle boy? Were you trying to cum without my permission boy? That’s naughty. I’ve come to expect more obedience from my tickle toy. If only you had someone to hold that dildo still you might have derived a little more pleasure and a little less frustration. Here’s a little taste of what you could have won…”
Patrick reached out, grasped the base of the dildo and began sliding it very slowly in and out of my ass. I moaned in pleasure and resumed my hip thrusting in time with him, stymied by the tight bondage. Patrick allowed me to synchronise with his rhythm and then changed it out of sync with my thrusts, denying me the satisfaction. He teased me like this for a little while, allowing and then denying my pleasure.
“Master, please let me cum, please… I’ll be more ticklish for you afterwards!”
“Getting ideas about your station are you tickle boy? Asking favours of me? You do have a good point about your post cum ticklishness though boy… I do like to hear you scream in genuine distress as I tickle torture your darling little toes.” Patrick twisted the base of the toy and turned the vibration up to more powerful. I gasped and moaned again, not realising it had not been on full power. He stroked his fingers over my ticklish ass cheeks with his free hand adding in an edge of just the lightest tickling flitting around the pleasuring of my hole.
“Please master… please let me cum… I’ll stay here and suck your cock for a month…”
“Will you indeed? Well that is persuasive… You wouldn’t be trying to tempt me with your tickle-toy wiles now would you?”
“No Master… please… I’m so turned on from you tickling my feet… please let me cum and then you can tickle torture them for hours non-stop!” What the hell was I saying?!
“I can tickle torture you for hours non-stop anyway tickle boy, surely you realise that! Why all of a sudden do you need to cum so badly? I have already rewarded you with two orgasms for your loyal service, loyal until now that is.”
“Watching the film of you tickling my feet turned me on so much Master! And you left the dildo in my ass… I got very turned on while you were upstairs Master.”

Patrick withdrew the dildo.
“No deal. We will proceed with tickle torture until I have forgiven you. I suspect your feet will be more than ticklish enough for me to make you scream for mercy even without an orgasm. We may be here some time.”
Patrick placed the iPad in front of my face hole again and plugged its charger into an extension lead. As he came into view I saw that he was clad in his robe and slippers again and his huge cock was raging hard. A surge of excitement flowed through me as I saw it and I wondered how long I would have to wait before pleasing it again. We had reached a phase of our wonderful roleplay where ‘Master’ was displeased with his ‘Toy’ but I knew Patrick was still having the time of his life. I certainly was.

“I will be watching your face as you laugh. You will watch the live feed of your torture. You will know what is going to happen to your feet a little in advance. Then it will happen anyway. Feel free to get as turned on as you like, you won’t be rewarded until I am satisfied. Naughty tickle boy.” And with that he returned to his office chair at my feet. I heard him crack his knuckles and I watched on the screen as he adjusted the camera, panning backwards a little so that the shot took in not only my feet protruding through the stocks but also my calves just the other side and the side table of tickle tools which I had not known was there. My eyes widened as I saw it. There were feathers of different types, pastry brushes, a key-loop of several little plastic brushes which looked like tiny toilet brushes of different sizes, baby oil, the Vaseline tub; extra-large and lidless with a dollop missing, some sort of rubber bath massager, two electric toothbrushes and a Whartenberg wheel. I kept my feet absolutely still. I would get to watch my toes wiggling in tickle torment soon enough but for now I was a chastised tickle toy awaiting punishment, not and cheeky one trying to tease him with lust for my pretty feet. I watched as he puffed a few puffs on his cigar and then turned his chair to face my feet bringing his erect cock into the shot pointing straight upwards. Another surge of excitement flowed through me as I saw it again.

Then he began. He picked up a feather in each hand, showed them to the camera for a moment and then applied them to my arches. Even though I could see it coming I jumped out of my skin as they made contact and I let out a squeal which segued into tenses giggles as he lay the feathers flat and traced their broad edges up my soles from just under my toes to my heels. My toes wiggled and my calves tensed. He stopped at my heels for a moment and then dragged the feathers back down the way he had come, stopping just short of my toes again. He repeated this pattern several times with more deliberation and purpose now than in his previous visits. It felt like he might have cum enough by now to be in this for the long haul. He switched up and traced the tips of the feathers up the sides of my feet in little flicks arriving at my heels and twirling them in decreasing spirals towards the centre. I was always impressed at his attention to detail as he tickled my feet after the urgent initial few times. He was an artist and he was very well acquainted with his canvas. He knew every spot of the map of ticklish topography that was the soles of my bare feet. He knew which toes were ticklier than others, better than I knew myself. He had been a careful student over the course of our tickles together and as he eased me in to what promised to be a very long session I could tell he was deliberately avoiding the most ticklish trigger spots.

I lay there laughing silently with my eyes closed and my shoulders shaking as I laughed, flinching and wincing as the tickly feathers traced there delicate paths over my soles. I opened my eyes and watched as the feathers slowly approached a very ticklish spot from a less ticklish spot, e.g. when they travelled from my only highly ticklish heels to my unbearably ticklish soft arches, and invariably closed my eyes as the more ticklish spot was explored and broke out into high pitched giggling out loud. Closing my eyes was partly an involuntary response to the breathlessly tense light tickles but also because watching so ticklish a spot of my sole being exploited was torture in itself even if I were watching it back later from the comfort of a couch. If I could have forced myself to keep my eyes open, the combination of the utter sexiness of the tickle torture on the bare helpless feet and the sensations from it happening to my feet in real time threatened to drive me insane. God help me when he decided to move to my toes.

Then he decided to move to my toes. He began flicking the father across the bases of my smaller toes left to right and switched in a few drags of the feather down over the tips north to south. My laughter picked up to giggling mixed with loud protest laughs and squeals as he jerked the feathers downwards over the tips of my toes.
“Heehehehehehehee… HAHAAHAHAHA!!! MASTER!! Not the toes… Not toe tickles so sooooohohohooon!! Eheeeheheheheheee!!!”
“More requests tickle boy? You’re only making it harder on yourself.” He inclined his head to one side and I caught sight of his face as he craned in to watch the feathers tickling my toes close up and I could see that he was grinning like a Cheshire cat. He was having his fun. My toes wiggled uselessly as he poked and flicked them with the soft tip of the feather, his tongue out of the corner of his mouth in concentration.
I was so turned on, I had already been before he started but now with the delicious torture underway on my bare feet once more, and I was able to watch it happening, I was fit to burst. I wished he had left the dildo inside me as he tickled my feet. It probably only would have teased my more with the unattainable promise of pleasuring my hole but nevertheless I wanted it.

Patrick stroked his feather over the tops of my toes, currently facing downwards and my feet reacted by curling up and wrinkling away from the feather, prevented from moving much by the big toe ties. He smiled as he watched my soles curl up and wrinkle and he seized the opportunity to flick the feathers up the whole lengths of my wrinkles soles making my toes splay out again. He traced the feathers around my big toes twirling the feathers between his fingertips to tickle just the tips of my big toes. He placed the feathers down giving me a minute of relief as he adjusted the big toe ties, tightening them back to the extendable foot rest to give me even less freedom to wiggle. Then he resumed feather tickling the toes and enjoying my panicked laughter. I had no idea how long he had feathered my feet for before he graduated up to fingers but I made a note of the time on the iPad as he placed the feathers down and his fingers returned to my feet au-naturelle. It was 20.57. I grinned, tense, terrified, excited and shaking as the real fun was about to start and watched on the iPad as Patricks strong leathery hands moved back over towards my feet seemingly in slow motion. Feather tickles were tickly but we both knew that Patrick’s fingers were the best tools bot for delivering the perfect blend of sexual torturous fun tickling but also for him to feel the soft flesh of my feet. The feather tickling was an amuse-bouche. Now for the starters.

His warm hands alighted cupping my heels and I could feel the sweat of his palms in the warm room. I let out one jerk and giggle and stopped. Then his fingers moved to squeeze my heels like he were testing the ripeness of two juicy clementines. I could see the smile on his face wachinng his second iPad stream of my face and he continued squeezing and tweaking my heels seeing how long I could hold out. I began to laugh which sealed my fate.
“Tickly fingers tickle boy! I know they’re your favourite! Tickle tickle tickle!” His fingers stroked and wiggled down over my heels into my arches causing me to tense my whole body and drive my hips downwards clenching my butt cheeks and fists. I let several short loud squeaks of ticklishness making Patrick laugh at my reactions and then I dissolved into squirms and giggles and delivered back to Patrick the precious reactions he had been seeking.
“What was that noise tickle boy? That was new noise! What a silly little tickly boy you are! I wonder if I can make you make that noise again.” He teased. He lightly but very quickly tickled the centres of my arches and I squeaked out another two short sharp urgent yelps like before and then a longer higher pitched squeal leading me down into laughter again.
“The more I tickle you the more delicious surprises I find tickle boy. My my. I do hope you’re still comfortable, I would like to catch the news at Ten so I’ll probably have you at about 21.50 and break for dinner, does that sound good?” I looked at the clock on the iPad. 20.59.
“Noooohohoo… please Master… Please let me cum before then…”
“This again?” Patrick grabbed a feather and shifted his wheeled chair out to the side. He reached under and tickled my cock for a brief instant. It throbbed and I moaned.
“YESSSSSS… Oh please tickle my cock Master, then tickle my feet again all night!”
“Oh my God tickle boy, your wiles may be working… I do so love it when you ask me to tickle your feet.” Patrick teased my cock with the feather and listened for an upturn in my breathing. Then he stopped again.
“PLEEEEEEASE MASTER!!! PLEASE DON’T STOP!!” Patrick said nothing, he just wheeled his chair back into view on my screen and launched right back into foot tickles.

“Since you asked so nicely for me not to stop, I will tickle your cock at regular intervals breaking up your foot torture tickle boy. But you will not cum until I decide.”
“NOOOHOHOO!!! MAAAHAHAHAAASTER!!! PLEEEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!!” His fingers tickled my arches again, then switched around under to tickle the tops of my toes and then straight back up into my arches. He was now concentrating on the most ticklish spots. He was upping the torture and reducing the pleasure. I guffawed and gasped and laughed and trilled and squealed, all pretences at controlling my reactions now abandoned. I was sometimes able to modulate my reactions to less intense tickling somewhat and lean toward triggers that I knew drove Patrick wild with lust and that way I could get a break from torture as his lust overcame him and he demanded to have his cock sucked. I loved sucking his cock almost as much as loved him sucking my toes so it was fine by me. However under this devilish tickle attack on my feet coupled with the occasional cock feathering, I was totally on involuntary ticklish auto-pilot.
Patrick introduced his fingernails again ramping up the torture and sending me into breathing difficulties from laughing so hard. He started at my heels, scratching away with just enough pressure to tickle me out of my mind and then…
“NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE!!!”
…his fingernails glided down my arches, fanning out and scratching back in as they went, down my arches to settle on the balls of my feet and linger there scratch tickling before his left hand darted back up into my left sole and his right slipped down to tickle my right toe tips. It took me by surprise but it was unlikely it was discernible from the cacophony of desperate ticklish noises I was making. I wondered if he had become sensitive enough to my reactions that he might have noticed. His hands abandoned pattern and he tickled where he pleased, employing fingernails and targeting super-ticklish spots with no reservation now. 21.07.

Patrick tickled me so bad with his fingernails that I realised I was starting to reduce in sensitivity back down to pre-cum levels, around 70% of the total post-cum ticklishness my feet were capable of and it was reflected in my reactions somewhat. I wondered if Patrick might now be tempted to make me cum to restore it so he could enjoy howls of pure torture before the break but he didn’t seem to feel the need. He lowered his intensity back down to friendly fun foot tickles and we stayed as we were for the remainder of the time, engaged the mutually pleasurable act of simple tied up foot tickling. He tickled my feet happily and I giggled happily for him as he did. He threw in some licking and tongue tickling of my soles and more than a little of my favourite: Delicious toe sucking. I cooed and giggled my approval as he sucked my ticklish toes. He continued to feather my cock occasionally to keep my arousal right up at 11/10 but the torture pleasure ratio of the tickles listed in favour of sensual fun turn on tickling. I stopped begging to cum and I stopped begging him to stop tickling me. I glanced down at the clock from watching the live feed of him slurping away with my toes in his mouth and realised time had flown. 21.43. What a shame we had to take a break at all, I could have lain there giggling as he sucked my toes all night. Still, He probably had some more treats in store for us both before dinner.

“I have forgiven your earlier impudence tickle boy. You may have noticed from the toe sucking.”
“Yes Master.”
“I would like to fuck you now tickle boy. Is that something you would like?”
“Oh my god yes Master! I love it! Your cock is so big… I love sucking you but… Yes. Yes Master please fuck me!”
“Oh you are such a delight.” Patrick rose from his chair, walked around to the side and climbed up onto the massage table. He hopped one leg easily over me like mounting a horse and he rested his balls on my upper thighs and his cock, now slathered in pre cum, in between my butt cheeks. He tickled my ass with his finger tips for a while and his fingers wandered up my sides and into my pits causing me to giggle and squirm. I could feel his cock slipping around resting on my ass as he tickled my pits. Then he reached down, re-angled it and the tip met my ass hole, still lubed from the dildo. He gripped his cock and stroked around my hole for a bit, teasing me.
“Who is a little sissy tickle boy?”
“Me Master!”
“Who liked to tease men with his pretty feet and delicious toes?”
“I do Master!”
“And what do hope will happen once you tease me with your beautiful feet tickle boy?”
“I hope you’ll fuck me Master! I want to please you! I want you to fuck me any way you want and tickle torture my feet for as long as you want Master! I am your tickle toy!”
With that Patrick drove slowly forwards. I drew in my breath, my eyes closed and my mouth opened in a ‘O’ as Patrick’s huge rock hard cock slipped inside my tight hole all the way in to the hilt. He stopped there and savoured the delightful sensation as his cock glided into the hot satin smooth embrace. I let out a little whimper. The he began to fuck me. He fucked me slowly and gently for little while drawing out more whimpers and moans of pain/pleasure from me before he turned and reached behind him. He adjusted the side brackets of the stocks and pulled them up and over, bending my knees and he re-tightened them with my soles facing upwards in a hogtie position. Then, still inside me he began teasing and tickling my feet again, poking a prodding. My ass squeezed his cock as I began to laugh. I looked down at the iPad but all I could see in the field of view was my bent knees so I simply closed my eyes to enjoy the tickle sex.
Patrick was getting more excited now and he started to thrust harder driving his cock deep inside me, his left hand on my right ass cheek and his right hand on my upturned soles. He moaned deeply in his low baritone and quickened his pace again. I could feel him building. His fingernails dug into my heel and stayed there, steadying him as he fucked me hard. He pulled out nearly all the way and just worked the tip in and out before smoothly driving back in deep again. I could tell he was ready to cum anytime but he was enjoying edging himself with my ass as much as he had enjoyed edging me with feathers on my cock. He pulled nearly all the way out and paused to calm down, doing nothing but breathe. Then he tickled my soles again drove back in as he did so. In this way he held out for a minute or two before he urgently slapped both hands on my ass cheeks, fucked me hard and shouted loudly as he gushed his load inside my ass. We both stayed motionless for a few seconds breathing heavily. Then, still inside me, he reached down and feather tickled my cock with two feathers held in a ‘V’. I lasted all of about 40 seconds of cock tickling before I moaned and came, my ass squeezing Patricks still hard cock as my cum was tickled out onto the floor. Patrick withdrew and climbed off me. He began loosening the straps and he opened the stocks. I extricated myself from the apparatus and rubbed life back into my wrists where they had been restrained tightly.
“A break for now tickle boy. There is plenty more fun to be had before bed time though.” I grinned at him, turned around to kneel on the massage table with my back and my soles facing him and smiled over my shoulder at him as I reached back and tickled my own feet with one hand. Patrick watched with a raised eyebrow and chuckled.
“Oh yes. Plenty more fun before

:feets: :tickling: :spermey:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back