• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don's Fantasy Made Reality M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Don had called me and told me ideally he'd wanted a female tickler being a straight guy and only wanting to be tickled so no sex but I told him with me that's what he'd get as my sole interest being tickling and he told me his size 11 feet got very hot n' sweaty after a day in the office so he guessed super-sensitive! Don told me he knew his being horribly ticklish on his feet, even hating his feet lightly touched but he also needed to explore his kinky fantasy of being totally submissive and out of control of it's happening by somone wanting to exploit his horrendous ticklishness! I arranged with him a meeting the following week instructing him to wearing thin black nylon socks and to prepare to being tickled within an inch of his life and could sense his excitement as we spoke.

On his arrival the following Friday evening I was not disappointed seeing an attractive 6' guy in his mid 30's in smart business suit and black lace up shoes and invited in he accepted a brandy telling me he was nervous but eager for the experience as though married something, a fantasy he had not shared with his wife. I assured him that it would be our secret and he'd smiled and told me he wasn't sure why he had this fantasy but his elder step-brother had tickled him once or twice so thought perhaps it having something to do with this. I pulled his legs across mine on the sofa and unlaced his shoes and slowly removed them as he looked decidedly nervous and both shoes off told him his socked feet certainly smelled like feet and didn't tickle them but fondled and massaged his socked feet as he told me it felt more relaxing then he thought it would and I loved the feel of them, their warmth and moistness and saw his feet squirm so knew even his socked feet could barely be touched which pleased me!

After 20 minutes so enough time for him to finish his drink, I then told him to strip to his socks and briefs and to lie on the massage table so his head was inserted through the cushioned head-rest as he lay on his stomach and then secured the custom made locks across his ankles and wrists. The sight of his upturned black socked soles was an instant turn on for me and I drew the stool up and sat facing them. I told him I was an experienced tickler and understood his being nervous and he ought to be as I was going to break him using his ticklishness against him and I heard him gasp but he had told me in his fantasy his tickler showed him no mercy! My role was to make his fantasy a reality and I was determined to do just that!

“Nice socks Don I can see your the outlines of your feet clearly through them and your shapely toes and your soles look very smooth so can imagine how sensitive they are and a few years since your step-brother had fun with them, I guess it's time to take a trip down memory lane and Mmmm your feet sure smell like feet just as you told me!"

I then gently and slowly stroked the sole of his right foot and saw it flinch and taunted him and taunted him verbally

"Oh I'm sorry Don did I tickle you, really does this gentle caress tickle your sole and oh here by your toes, really is this that ticklish for you, what about along the arch, oh there too, wow you're so ticklish even in your socks!"

I was loving seeing Don's right foot squirming and socked toes twitching as very lightly my fingers caressed his right foot and then teased him similarly on his left foot and one equally sensitive.

"You know Don it seems to me you have very ticklish feet and even not tickled in a while they've not lost their ticklishness and in shoes and socks all day getting hot n' sweaty even more sensitive and appealing to me as feet need to smell like feet, not pungent but with an intoxicating aroma and these feet have that, oh I'm sorry did that tickle under your toes, try to keep them still as reacting you're inviting me to lightly, very, very lightly stroke them like this!"

I sensed Don being tense and how if he could he'd have pulled his feet away as he was real sensitive and his toes curled in his socks which stuck to his sweaty feet and I heard him deep breathing as he prepared himself as best he could for the imminent torture he sensed he would be enduring and I very slowly then drew one finger along the length of each socked sole at the same time from the heels to the toes and stroked under the socked toes of each foot and his thin black nylon socks providing no kind of protection for him but alternatively assisting in making his feet more ticklish! The fabric enhances sensitivity of soles which I intend keeping fully stimulated a long while I told Don.

"These feet will become more and more ticklish by the second Don as I am going to push you well over the limits of your endurance until you perform to my satisfaction with your nerve endings fully woken and on fire and I will be utilising many techniques to gain my objective as the ticklishness of your feet is something I will delight in taking full advantage of exploiting driving you insane as I pride myself on my reputation as known on the tickle scene as being a sadistic tickler and lickler as the tongue used properly can be an evil tickle tool but you can tell me later if it proved being so for you as we have a long night ahead and a nightmare!"

I heard Don's gasps as I was speaking which enticed me to making my comments sound as threateningly real as possible so delivered them in a menacing tone and saying his not being able to do anything to stop it's happening that his feet were going to be tickled as intensively as I wanted them to be and his only option being submitting to it and taunted him about how helpless and vulnerable he must be feeling and that I appreciated this and that his nervousness would in fact enhance his ticklishness! I delicately traced two fingers up n' down each socked sole in turn and loved seeing Don's feet shake and concentrating on both arches as I heard a restrained giggle sensing Don was biting his lips to not laugh loudly.

My fingers glided all over Don's socked soles and loved how warm and sweaty they were and loved how horribly ticklish he was, but the other thing I found was how amazingly ticklish he was and as a Top told him that I know that tickling my subs is a very effective means of torment as subjecting them to whipping and other painful punishments is but my not favouring inflicting pain often have had subs screaming from tickling torture as I tickle slowly, methodically and mercilessly making the experience for them as unbearable as possible!

Saying this deliberately to tease Don mentally as whilst doing so massaging his socked feet but deliberately not tickling them as being straight sensing having his feet fondled by another man would also feel uncomfortable for him as it was intimate contact and more so than tickling and told him his feet felt lovely and warm as I fondled his socked toes and deeply sniffed both soles which was freaking him out instantly and told him tickling is something many people of both sexes can't stand and will try to avoid and can cause intense suffering but unlike other techniques leaving no marks so often secretly implemented as a means of interrogation but undocumented officially. Hussein a Turkish friend has told me bastinado the beating of the soles of the feet is used by the police and military in Turkey and feet then stroked to test if after a beating still being sensitive and if so then sometimes the victim's feet are tickled!

Don was moaning as I spoke about this and it more tense for him because his feet were being felt up by me as I told him having him vulnerable and helpless was so exciting for me and his not being able to see when I'd tickle his feet in the slow and controlled manner I was accustomed to doing, systematically beginning with a light tickle and gradually inceasing it's intensity and knowing the most ticklish areas to focus my attention on and saying already knowing his arches and under his toes were weak spots on his feet would soon enough begin! I saw his socked toes wiggle a little stroking the balls of his feet. My fingers slid under his ten socked toes which I held back to make each foot taut and stroked the socked soles a little harder saying now he had reason to wiggle them.

Coupled with giggles Don's feet flexing frantically in response to my tormenting touches on both smooth socked soles and noting his response started running my fingers up n' down his feet and started to use both hands under the toes just in the ridge and loving the sensations were like electricity for Don as he laughed loudly

”HAAAHAAA! NO MOOREEHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHA!” he screamed and tried to curl his toes and told him that this ticklish on his socked feet that it was going to be fun to see him dealing with his bare feet tickled and slowly began to peel off his right sock and very gently spidered my fingers across the extremely ticklish arch on his foot. The tickling sensation making Don squirm as he was laughing hysterically. I used my left hand to hold his foot still while my the fingers of my right hand continued to spider all up and down Don's bare foot and I was showing no mercy at all.

I held his toes back and paused for a moment to let him catch his breath and then peeled off his left sock and stroked it lightly from heel to toes and his immediate laughter was music to my ears. I was smiling as I watched my fingers tickle his vulnerable feet simultaneously and my fingers focused on the insteps of his arches and then my fingers began to slowly tickle their way down towards his toes and wasted no time in digging into the super ticklish areas underneath his toes, all five of his toes at once. I then stopped to let Don get his breath back as he had laughed like a loon!

"Oh Don fuck your feet are ticklish and don't worry about them being sweaty and smelly as Mmmmm they certainly are and now maybe hoping as you warned me they'd be that in the office trapped in socks and shoes having sweated a lot I might be put off even now hoping I might be but let me assure you that sweaty feet are the most appealing to me and the natural sweat of your feet is the best 'massage oil' both warm and moist so useful for a good foot rub and the aroma of sweaty male feet gives me a hard-on and straight men's feet even more so and excited makes me a more evil tickler and all you can do is grin and bear it!"

Telling him I was sexual about men's feet deliberately to keep him on edge mentally which it did as he gasped as I buried my nose into the odour of his bare soles and foot by foot saying how I loved feet as I fondled each warm foot and sensually so as to make him feel awkward and wondering what to expect and he flexed his soles and wiggled his toes under my nose and though as I sensed involuntarily I played on it and played with him mentally.

"So Don you like tits and fanny but you seem to be inviting me to enjoy your feet, to notice your warm, sweaty size 11's, to fulfill my guilty pleasure and what can I do but show you how much I appreciate it!" and saying this placed my hands on his smooth bare feet and licked the sweat on his soles and licked his toes and slid my fingers in between them all saying how his naturally sweaty feet were producing a great smell but also taste and guessed he'd not counted on this unless his step-brother had orally enjoyed his feet but from his tense reaction that I guessed not.

I then stared up at him and saw his look of anguish before sealing his mouth with duct tape and saying I didn't want his laughter distracting me from lickling his feet as his initiation tongue bath needing to be an experience he'd always remember not that this was something to dispute as what straight guy would have experienced it happening and if they had have spoken about it! I then deeply inhaled his foot odour right from under his toes, where it's the strongest and then drew my nose up n' down the length of his sweaty, smelly soles inhaling their rich aroma so he heard me to unnerve him more!

I lapped each foot from heel to toes which I eagerly sucked and nibbled hearing his muffled laughter as his toes wiggled and told him tongue tickling a speciality of mine as I sucked on each toe for at least a minute and licked up the sweat from between his toes imagining how awkward and embarrassed even humiliated this was making Don feel and telling him how I was able to indulge in massaging and doing whatever I wanted to do with his feet and ran my tongue along the right and then left bare soles of his feet

"NOOOO PLEHEHEHESESTAHAHAHAP!" I heard from Don as struggled desperately to be free from this intimate assault and making me all the more determined to continue with it and lickled under all of his toes and delicately licking the tip of each toe seeing him so desperate to thrash his feet from side to side to escape it but going nowhere! I told him if his feet weren't sweaty they'd not taste so delicious so he only having himself to blame and I'd been fantasising about lickling his feet since during our initial contact he'd told me his feet got sweaty and now he knew why I had not agreed to his showering before our meeting and insisted on meeting him after his finishing work!

“Don’t like my tongue Don? well that's a shame as my tongue my tongue like these soles and toes but the fact you don't like the sensation makes me more determined to subject you to it!" I teased as I unleashed my tongue over every inch of every toe and sucked on them as other guys might suck on a dick! I slid my tongue in between every toe ooozing my saliva there so his toes felt extremely wet and the motion of my tongue giving him a very uneasy feeling and his toes reacting almost violently as I told him he had requested I being merciless with him as in his fantasies his abuser was and I had vowed to myself I'd not disappoint him and resumed licking in between Don's toes and tongue bathing the soles of his feet.

Don couldn’t control the sensations and just gave into fits of the loudest laughter which it was even muffled and fought to pull his feet away from me but I was using my tongue as a probe exploring every ticklish - licklish inch of his feet encouraged by his reactions to it which were so vocal! I wasn't going to stop too busy enjoying myself watching his reactions and hearing his responses to the lickling driving him berserk!

"HEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!HEEEEPLEEEHEEEZZZZSSSSSSTOOOOPPHAHAHHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA HA HA HA!"

"You know Don you're feet look good enough to eat I thought having peeled of your socks and I was right!" I taunted him and again licked up n' down both bare soles and slid my eager tongue in between his toes and nibbled on the balls of his feet

"HA HA HAAAAAA HAA HAAAAA HAAA… AAHA PLEASE NOOOOO HAHAHHASTOOOPHAHA!" Don responded as I licked his arches and explored each of his feet fully and though always ticklish his feet were extra sensitive and he would have done anything to stop me enjoying the raunchy smell and ripe taste of his feet! Don was pulling at his feet and flexing his toes madly but I knew exactly how to make this session totally tortuous for him and was determined to do so with a vengeance as he was learning flung into a world existing of his own hysteria as his hopelessly ticklish feet were so enjoyed by me.

I then picked up a favoured tickling tool of mine; the feather and stroked the tendril in between the toes of Don's right and then left foot and loving hearing Don's immediate response to it.

"HA HA HA HAAAA!PLEASE SSSSSTTTTOPPPPPP!"

I then drew the quill up n' down the sole of Don's left foot and loved seeing his foot tense as each stroke of the feather quill making Don moan and giggle and held off tickling his toes as guessing when stroking them that Don would lose it and wanted to hold off this happening until I had him sensitive enough to make this hellish for him but he soon was ready to endure it and then drew the feather quill across the base of all five of his toes on one foot and then the other.

The feather tickled back and forth over each bare sole but it only took one stroke of the feather to start Don laughing as I continued to feather tickle his toes. Having stroked under them with the quill I then stroked the soles of each foot with the quill until Don was gasping for air and I let him catch his breath and I then said

"If I hold your toes back like this Don, it really pulls all the delicate nerve endings to the surface, rendering your soft soles much more ticklish!"

“HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHASTOPPPOPPOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHA!” Don erupted as I took my time tickle torturing him sawing the feather tendrils between every toe on his feet before again scribbling with the quill all over his heels and arches and told him how I loved seeing his toes curling as I tickled the balls of his feet and under his toes and then both arches of his feet! Don was unable to stop himself from laughing and shaking as the feather quill taunting all over each foot was driving him crazy!

I was having great fun tormenting his feet but resorted to using another favourite tickling tool, my fingers and held his toes back and stroked the soles of each foot individually exploring and tickling around his feet and then releasing his toes and watching them wiggle around wildly as all ten of my fingers stroked and tickled away at his bare foot. Five fingers tickled his toes while the other five tickled his arch so the two most ticklish areas on his foot now being tickled simultaneously.

I knew that Don's feet having never been tickled so expertly before as I activated the electric toothbrush and holding his toes back slowly ran the revolving bristles where they are most effective; on the toes of feet and the bristles tickled and tickled him and under his toes was excruciatingly ticklish for Don as it is for any sub when I subject them to the sonicare and I repeated the same tickling technique on each of his toes of each foot in turn. Again then replacing it with more finger tickles from heels to toes with special attention to his arches seeing his toes clench and flex and though wiggling were no challenge for me and my fingers tickling under them all as he squirmed madly as his muffled laughter encouraged me.

I paused the tickling and told him that I hoped the reality of his fantasy was equally satisfying for him and told him that people should always be careful about what they wish for and gently and sensually rubbed one foot and then the other enjoying giving his feet a massage but made the touches gradually become lighter and lighter until his soles were being tickled again and so too soon were all of his toes and then resumed feather tickling Don's feet, teasingly drawing circles on his heels and in the middle of each sole with the feather quill as he giggled, moaned and groaned when he wasn't begging me to stop!

I told him I would stop when I had broken him and with the tendril of the feather just stroked it back and forth across the sole of each foot and over his ticklish toes. I ran the feather in between his toes as the tickling sensations drove Don mad and gently stroked the soles of each foot with a finger and stroked and stroked sole to sole asking him if it was ticklish seeing his toes wiggling knowing the answer as I relentlessly tormented his vulnerable and defenseless feet with more fingers spider tickling his feet and then again sucking hard on his toes and licking the soles of his feet.

With precisely controlled sadism I drew my fingers up and down the soles of Don's feet, along the base of his toes, under the arches, over the heels, and probed between each individual toe but so not to desensitise the nerves of his feet varying the pressure making it sometimes hard, sometimes feather-light. I worked over one foot then the other individually and then feet together and did whatever my instinct told me would tickle Don the most unbearably and cause him the maximum suffering possible as he'd requested and when eventually released Don was a broken ticklish mess having lived out his own fantasy but one that he told me having experienced having no desire to indulge in again!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back