• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Revenge M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Lee woke naked but for his socks and in darkness having been blindfold and restrained to the bed and gagged made muffled moans as I told him tickling is a perfect torture as it is effective but leaves no marks and that I having a fascination with big feet was attracted to his size 14's and the thug and dealer had cheated the wrong person and was going to be taught a hellish, ticklish lesson knowing the 6'2" guy's weakness being his ticklishness. I was going to drive him berserk and had assistants to help me I said as I gazed at Lee's feet in damp white sports socks which I didn't hesitate sniffing!

"Hey how do they smell Dave?" said Jake

"Mmmm just perfect!" I answered as I felt both socked feet up making Lee squirm

"He sure seems real sensitive Dave!" Mitch said

"Oh he is guys I told you so Jake stroke his ribs and Mitch you tease his pits, slow strokes, nice n' slow!" I said

”Heeheahahahanooohahaha” laughed Lee even muffled as I got busy lightly stroking the soles of his socked feet from his heels up to his toes up n' down, up n' down

"Yeah he's real ticklish Dave, this is going to be fun right Jake!" said Mitch as he ran his fingers under Lee's armpits

I began peeling off Lee's socks and loved the look of both large bare feet smelling like feet so was glad we had kidnapped him from his regular late night baseball practice

"Mmmm you got your feet real raunchy Lee, Mmmm their smells intoxicating!" I said taunting him

Whilst Jake and Mitch tickled his upper body I was thrilled to be lightly stroking the soles of his feet and focused on his arches and stroking under his toes winking at the other guys as we were driving Lee crazy with tickles and found stroking under his toes a hot spot to remember. Then replaced my fingers with the feather and sawed the tendril in between each toe in turn!

“Hehehe..ahahaha..no..no..please..not the feath..ahaha..not the feaahahahahtheeerr..heahahahahahaa”

Jake stroking Lee's chest and his nipples and Mitch stroking under his armpits as I licked the soles of his feet, one foot at a time and licking the length of each foot from heels to toes and toes to heels soon sucked on his toes and nibbled them making him moan and giggle simultaneously.

"Jake get his dick, do your thing and get him hard, really edge him but don't make him cum, just tease the fucker, drive him wild and Mitch lick and suck his nipples, I want him horny as fuck!" I instructed the guys

Jake was enjoying slowly pumping Lee as Mitch sucked on Lee's nipples hard as I very lighty stroked the soles of Lee's feet with the quill end of the feather which was hellish for him as I traced it over the wrinkles on the soles of his feet loving seeing his feet squirming and his toes flexing helplessly as he was so vulnerable to us all. The feather quill traced over one arch then the other

“Ooohohoahahahahahahahahahahah…heheheaheaeahahahahha..no..no.noooooooooohohhahaha!”

Jake began pumping Lee's dick a little faster a bit faster and put his right hand over the head and moved it slowly in a circular motion while pumping his shaft so Lee's dick was soon enough pulsating. The feather then sawn by me in between each of his toes and then stroked the soles of Lee's feet with the quill end of the feather.

“Ohfuck…hehehehee..no…..hehahahahaha…noahahahastaaaaap..pleeeeeheheahahahahhahahaha!”

As Jake rubbed the palm of his right hand up and down slowly over the head of Lee's dick a began shaking more violently!

"Okay milk him Jake!" I said and Jake went into action until having fully intensified every ticklish nerve Lee shot a powerful load.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh….aaaargghhh..aahhhh” Lee moaned and soon his dick was limp having been milked dry!

I knew how supersensitive Lee would be having shot his load and was not wrong as teasing both of his bare feet proved and I again smelled them both remarking on how delicious they smelled, in fact that I was already addicted to both of his feet and he knowing all about addictions would appreciate what I said.

Involuntarily Lee cleched his toes which made the wrinkles on the soles of his feet more prominent and I stroked each sole with the feather quill again and told Mitch to sensually lick Lee's armpits which he did as he liked their ripe taste as I licked Lee's toes!

“Oooooooohhhhhh….heheheehe….aahhhhhooohhhh…heahahha!” was Lee's reaction as I then ran my fingers the length of his feet making Lee shake even more and slid my fingers in between Lee's toes which responded flexing frantically saying both of Lee's feet were so smooth and sensitive!

“Hhahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahha….noooohohohohhahaahahaahanoooo hahahhahaha!”

I intensified Lee's ticklishness lickling all over the straight guy's feet and then stroked viciously under Lee's toes with the feather quill loving seeing his toes clenching and spreading according to the ticklish sensations I was forcing him to endure! Mitch was lightly licking Lee's nipples and stroking under his armpits and I was fully aroused seeing this happening!

“Hahahaahahahahahaaahahah….heeheheheheheehahahahaha”

I resumed tickling the soles of Lee's feet gliding my fingers over every inch of each foot, along his soles and in between his toes, across both arches and over the balls of both feet driving Lee insane! I loved his reaction to the feather quill tracing over every wrinkle on his soles.

“Aaaaaahahahahaahahha.no more…he he he…no heehehehehehehehhe stooop ahhahahahaha!"

I activated the sonicare and used the electric toothbrush to further the assault of his feet running the revolving bristles up n' down the soles of both feet his assault on her feet.

“Ahahahahahhahahahahha…ahahahahahahhaha..no no no..ooohohohohhahahahahahahh” even muffled Lee howled with laughter

Jake and Mitch then on my instructions swapped places to attack so Jake was licking Lee's armpits and Mitch slowly jerking Lee's dick as I licked the toes of Lee's feet so he was moaning and laughing and moaning and laughing

“Heeheheehehhehee….oohohhhhhhhhoooooooo…hehehahah stooooophohohohohhohohoooooahhaahhahahaha!”

I was again using the feather stroking over the soles of Lee's feet with the tendril part and slid it in between each of his toes as Mitch began slowly jerking Lee's dick and gradually fastened the speed as he rubbed him up n' down, up n' down Lee's shaft. Mitch lightly stroking Lee's armpits with another feather, the tendril end so maddeningly soft but tortuous there! I then stroked one foot with the feather quill and sucked and nibbled the toes of his other foot simultaneously and alternated feet!

Jake was soon pumping Lee's dick with force so Lee wanting to cum badly and Mitch licking Lee's nipples and sucking them as I licked the soles of Lee's feet and sucked on his toes driving Lee wild trying to deal with critical sensation overload! Suddenly Lee shot another powerful load of spunk!

“Ooooohhhhaaaahhhhhh..ahhhhhh yelled Lee

I then raked my fingers over the length of Lee's soles which were now both so horribly ticklish and I stroked up n' down the sides of his feet and across his arches as I told him that he was going to suffer for our pleasure as long as we wanted and told Mitch to tickle stroke Lee's balls with the feather and for Jake to lick Lee's sensitive armpits.

I got busy licking all over the soles of Lee's feet as his feet were the blank canvas for me to ticklishly explore to my satisfaction as I delighted telling him and saying how the smell of his feet was keeping my dick hard as I sniffed his toes and sucked them.

“Ooohhhohohhahahaha, no….pleeeeee..not the toeahahahahhaasssAahahahahhaha…oh..noooahhahahaha!” Lee howled as Mitch began fondling Lee's dick as I was tickling the soles of Lee's feet with the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush

“Hahahahahahahaa…oh..nooo..heheheahahahahahahaa.” Lee laughed like a loon!

Jake was soon tickling Lee's upper body; armpits, sides, tummy, bellybutton, no place was safe from the torment he was inflicting on him which was a delight for me to witness and Mitch was stroking along Lee's inner thighs with a feather which made Lee's dick harden more and be threatening to his sanity as it was excruciatingly ticklish and Lee desperate to escape the event happening over which he having no control at all!

Lee's head turning from side to sde as in hysterical laughter he was lost in a ticklish nightmare the likes of which he would have not dared to imagine happening but now my stroking each sole of Lee's feet with the feather quill and drawing all over them both in between his toes, under his toes and on his arches and heels.

“Nooohohohohohoahahahahahahahaha…..ahahahahahahahahha.” yelled Lee

“What’s wrong Lee are you ticklish?” I said sarcastically.

“OOOoohhhoooohohhoahhahahahaaaahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!" Lee's manic laughter music to my ears and my assistants who both told him that he was their guilty pleasure and winking at me Jake began running a feather along the hard shaft of Lee's dick and then over the head of it which was hellish tickling for ticklish Lee

Then Mitch began pumping Lee’s super-hard dick until he shot another load and Jake immediately stroked the exposed armpits of the straight thug and dealer as I worked my fingers over every inch of Lee's size 14 feet up n' down, up n' down, up n' down and Jake lightly stroked Lee's ribs and licked his nipples.

“Ooooohohohhhohhahahaha..heehehehehehhee..pleeehehehehe…….stoooohohohopppphhahahaha” yelled Lee as I ran the quill end of the feather over the soles of Lee's feet as he begged us to stop torturing him as he laughed hysterically and was relieved when the evil torments stopped and he lay shaking and catching his breath!

"Guys let's take a break as I have worked up quite an appetite so let's eat something as the nights still young!" I said and had Jake and Mitch replace Lee's socks on his feet and placed them close to the heat lamp to warm up nicely for when we returned and had ideas of contacting guys who like me Lee had cheated knowing they'd be only too eager to gain their revenge!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back