• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: Horny at Work

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was a Thursday of very less activity at office, and everyone was feeling quite relaxed at work. By lunch, most of the work was done. James was prancing around in his cabin, making some phone calls. Radhika was casually surfing on her laptop. She had come to office wearing https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1zrXr...e-sleeveless-T-shirt-dark-blue-dress-6693.jpg and with not much work to do, she was unknowingly giving James quite a few ideas. While he was talking over the phone while behind her, his eyes drifted towards her feet. Radhika had slipped one foot out of her sandal and placed it on top of the other leg, giving him a view of her upturned, bare sole from behind.

Remembering all the times he managed to get his fingers on her ticklish feet began to arouse James as he continued watching her from behind. Soon, he could no longer resist the temptation, and after getting done with the calls, he sneaked behind her and casually traced a fingernail very lightly down the entire length of her sole. Radhika’s foot instantly jerked away as she turned the rotating chair to the other side, surprised.

“Hey, what are you doing?” She asked with a smile figuring out what James was up to.

“What I have been thinking of doing all day” Without warning, he suddenly gave her sides a quick squeeze.

Radhika screamed and giggled “Eeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahaha Why doesn’t it surprise me!”

“It doesn’t?” James game yet another squeeze, causing Radhika to almost jump in the chair.

“Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha what?”

James squeezed again, her “This doesn’t surprise you?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She pushed her chair aside with her legs, turning to face him “Well, it does surprise me every time but I have come to expect such things” She grinned with the just-got-tickled look as she spoke.

James moved back into his place, across the table “It’s been a while since we were this free, isn’t it?”

“I agree, the past few days have been very hectic”

“Right. And if you don’t mind, we could have some fun activity after work” James winked at her.

“And what does this fun activity involve?” Radhika chuckled, bringing her laptop flap down, as she was more than aware of James’ intentions.

“Well, let’s just say, it could involve you laughing a bit”

“Mhmm, I won’t mind it if I am going to get to laugh. But then why just a bit?”

“Well, how much do you think you would like to laugh?”

“Hmm, I’d like to laugh as much as I would if someone was tickling me”

“Well, then I’d actually have to tickle you”

“Hahaha you could also tell some funny jokes”

“I don’t think any joke would be as effective as tickling”

“So is tickling me the best way you can think of to make me laugh?”

“Yes”

“In that case, I guess I have to get tickled”

“Hmm, we are going to have some fun in the office after quite a long time”

Radhika chuckled as she began to imagine what she was going to go through in what was going to be very soon, and she was beginning to feel just a bit sensitive between her legs. She was sitting cross legged, repeatedly shifting her legs as she was getting aroused. James himself was quite hard, as he waited for the clock to tick.

Finally, it was 3 pm. “Let me just check how many people are still in office.” James winked at her.

“Ohohokaayyy” Radhika was giggling in excitement as she saw him get up from his chair, and walk out of the cabin, as she knew the time for action was drawing closer. In a few minutes, he came back to the cabin.

“I just announced that everyone who is done for the day can leave. I am guessing soon the office will be empty” James gave her a lustful smile as he settled down back in his chair.

“And then you get time to indulge in your favorite hobby, right?” Radhika giggled

“Ohh yes! And you’ll be laughing as if someone was actually tickling you”

“I thought someone is actually going to tickle me” Radhika bit her lip from a side, teasingly.

“Well, someone is going to actually tickle you, surely” James said as he got a notification that the last employee had left office. “Looks like we are alone now. Let me lock the office and be back”

James went out once again, to confirm that they were the only ones staying back. He pressed a few buttons on the biometric devices which would ensure that no doors would open even if someone authorized to do so with their fingerprint would try. After checking that none of the doors would open, so that they would be assured of total privacy, he returned to his cabin.

“I think we should move to a meeting room”

“Alright, sure then” Radhika closed her laptop and got up from her chair, as they moved towards a small meeting room with a couple of chairs and a small round table. Bright late afternoon sunshine poured into the room, though not directly on the chairs. The half-silvered window glass presented a lovely view of the city from the inside.

“Mmmm nice choice of place” Radhika spoke cheerfully as she walked into the cabin, heading straight to the window and catching the almost panoramic view of the landscape. Tiptoeing from behind, James moved behind her, and as she stood admiring the view, sneakily gave a twitchy prod on the sides of her ribs.

“Aieeehahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika spasmed, and moved away from him, turning around to face him. “Looks like you’re getting impatient” she said with a wide smile.

“Well, why would I want to waste time when I have waited for so long already?”

Radhika didn’t fail to notice the familiar bulge in his pants. “So how would you want to get started with it?”

“Well, I can certainly tickle you silly as you are now, but I could do an even better job if you got rid of the dress while we start”

“Hmm, and why would I want to play spoilsport” Radhika smiled, getting up and beginning to take her dress off, as James watched more and more of her ticklish skin getting revealed. Before he realized, Radhika was left in nothing but
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/mybras/9444_-_1.jpg

“So how would you want to get started?” Radhika asked as she kept her dress on the table.

“Move your chair a bit aside and take a seat” James said. Radhika pulled her wheeled revolving chair away from the table to a side, and sat as she watched James bring his own chair aside of the table within reaching distance. He was eyeing her totally vulnerable belly, as she sat erect in the chair, with hands resting on both the armrests.

“How long can you hold your laughter in?” James asked as he raised his hands in the air towards Radhika, with a couple of fingers each making tickling motions in the air.

The sight of his wiggling fingers alone was making Radhika squirmy in her seat. “I am not even going to try” she said, almost giggling silently as she watched the fingers with a bit of nervousness, as she knew the tickling could begin anytime.

“Why would you not?”

“I am confident those fingers will make light work of any resistance I offer” As much as she knew how much it tickles, she wanted to egg James on to start tickling -- in a way she would also enjoy making James lose his restraint and tickle her senseless.

“There’s only one way to find out” James suddenly darted his right hand forward and allowing his fingers to goose her left side.

“Eeeeeeeeks hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahaha” Radhika shifted in her seat towards her right, and before she knew it, her right side felt a similar tickling sensation which caused her to redouble in laughter and instantly move back to her left “Heeey hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahaha”

James paused soon after the two strokes, and asked her to hold the armrests tightly. “I am going to try my best to not let go” Radhika said, grinning almost from ear to ear as she gripped the cushioned arm-rests firmly.

“That’s great” James began a rhythmic tickling of her sides, one of his hands would reach out to tickle a side, with a couple of fingers gently stroking the bare skin for a few seconds and causing her to feel a severe ticklish sensation, post which he would retract the hand and instantly dart the other one ahead, and similarly reach for the other side, which Radhika would unwittingly present before him in an effort to try and get away from the fingers which were tickling her, all the while laughing ticklishly. James was only too happy to continue tickling her sides one by one, while slowly increasing the frequency of switching the sides, making the situation increasingly tickly for Radhika.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha this tihihihihickles hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” With great difficulty Radhika kept her hold on the armrests, only because she was herself eager to take more of the tickling.

Wanting to make Radhika feel even more tickled, James extended both his hands together, making Radhika feel a continuous scurrying of a couple of fingers all over her sides and belly, and it was a matter of seconds before Radhika was unable to bear the tickles anymore as she involuntarily pushed her chair back to obtain some respite from the tickling, as she looked at James, breathing heavily, unable to resist breaking out into giggles occasionally.

“Looks like that tickled” James grinned hungrily at her.

“Expectedly” Radhika was now breathing a bit easily, and she was ready to take more of the savage tickling that James would have in store for her.

“Let’s try it in a different position now” James said as he made Radhika move her chair towards the window, facing the glass, watching outside. Next he brought his own chair behind Radhika’s chair eager to resume the tickling. From either side of the backrest, he extended his hands, allowing Radhika to see his fingers which were positioned inches away from her belly.
“Ready?” James asked as he extended his index fingers, making a stroking motion in the air.

Radhika burst out into a fit of giggles as soon as she saw the fingers wiggling in her direction, but after a while managed to compose herself.

“Ready for more?” James asked once more.

Radhika was having a difficult time in saying yes, knowing that in such a vulnerable position, with so many highly ticklish areas up for the taking, James would put her through a maddening tickling. Still, her aroused mind wanted to have more of it, because she knew the more James tickled her, the harder he would get, and that was what she wanted too. Reluctantly, she nodded yes silently, biting her tongue and sucking her belly in anticipation. It didn’t take long for James to move his fingers back, and the moment they made contact with her smooth belly skin, Radhika gave out a scream, her eyes going wide as laughter erupted through her mouth in loud belly laughs.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was watching his fingers go about a crazed tickle dance all over her belly, desperately flinching to avoid them but the back-rest preventing her from moving behind, effectively trapping her in place, allowing James to tickle her as he willed. With just his two index fingers, which he knew were Radhika’s tickle nemesis, he went to town with a variety of tickle tricks. At times he would move his fingers to a side and give them quick pokes which would cause Radhika to almost jump in her place, at times they would just prod a bit and wiggle, making her flail around in desperation. What particularly got Radhika tickled was when he would slowly glide the fingers horizontally across her lower belly, twitching them continuously, driving Radhika hysterical with laughter.

“Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha stahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was beside herself with laughter, her weak attempts at holding James hands to move them away proving futile as with a little efort, he was able to still move his hands the way he wished to keep up the tickling as she laughed helplessly. Finally with great difficulty, she managed to push hard enough on her feet to be able to lift herself off the chair, finally managing to escape from the fingers which were bent on tormenting every ticklish spot they would find on her belly.

Or so she thought! As soon as she was up on her partially bent feet trying to figure out what next to do, she felt an intensely tickly squeeze on her hips. With a loud shriek, she fell back into the chair, with James not releasing the grip on her hips. With his thumbs holding her from either side of her lower back, his two fingers on the front began a continuous series of squeezes, with Radhika frantically trying to throw herself around as much as possible to escape from the tickly grip.

“Stahahahahahahahahap damn it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Nothing that Radhika did allowed her to free herself from James’ strong hands, as she finally folded up on them to try to trap them between her belly and thighs. Deciding that she needed a break, James released her hips and allowed her to sit back in her chair.
“Intense, wasn’t it?”

“Fucking yes hahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was still on the edge, as she rested her back, trying to compose herself. By now, James had a raging hard on which would have most teenagers clumsily want to get inside a pussy. But with maturity, he was able to delay it for additional fun, meaning Radhika was in for even more tickle trouble. Which could have been a problem, except, Radhika herself had come to like being tickled.

“You are fun to tickle”

“Goes without saying hahaha, my ticklishness makes it really easy for you to tickle me”

While she was least expecting it, James reached a finger and lightly stroked her lower right ribs on the side.

“Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika twisted to her left as she felt the tickling finger “You don’t seem to be done yet”

“Not when there are so many more spots to tickle” James said as he now repeated the trick on her left ribs, sending her on the other side with a squeal.

“How long do you think you can hold on to your laughter if I kept doing this?”

“I don’t think more than a few seconds”

“And how long can you stay still?”

“Probably lesser than that”

“Shall we find out?”

“Well, why not” Radhika held on to the armrests once again, her hands parted away from her body to allow James access to her ribs.

“Let me know when I should begin” James said as he once again placed his hands on either side, his fists closed.

Radhika looked straight ahead into the open, by now she was fairly relaxed and was ready to take more of the tickling James had in store for her. “It’s going to tickle!” She said, as she prepared to give James the go ahead.

“Of course it will, I am going to ensure that it tickles enough”

Radhika giggled a bit “With your fingers it is going to tickle more than enough”

“I hope that isn’t a problem”

“Of course not, I won’t have it any other way”

“So then, can I begin?”

“Hmm, wait” Radhika tightened her grip on the armrests “Alright, go ahead. I’ll try my best to take as much of it as I can”

James extended a finger each from his hand, as he began to give her ribs a light goosing, beginning each stroke from the front and dragging the fingers back over the side of her ribs. Radhika gave out an audible gasp and was almost about to lose it instantly but just while she was about to laugh out, the stroking ended, followed by a momentary relief before yet another tickly touch began on the bare sides of her ribs. James didn’t want her to give up so soon, so after briefly stroking every rib, he would lift his fingers before they landed again on another rib. Slowly his stroking moved up, one rib at a time, as he sensed it was becoming increasingly difficult for Radhika to control her laughter. She was gritting her jaws tightly, determined not to lose it so soon, though she was convinced that it was only a matter of time before she would be laughing herself off.

“Coochie coochie coo” James teased as his fingers were now teasing the ribs to the side of the mounds of her breasts.

Radhika bit her tongue as she could no longer keep her jaws shut, her face wore a grimacing look as she closed her eyes, and focused on stopping the giggles from escaping her mouth. To make matters worse, James had began to tickle-taunt her, which with the tickling had begun to seem very funny.

“Come on, you know it’s okay to laugh, it must be tickling you so much, isn’t it? Like this?” James said as he stroked the ribs at the lower edge of her underarms “Tickle tickle tickle, such ticklish ribs you’ve got” This was finally too much for Radhika, as she burst out into uproarious laughter, but still somehow managed to keep holding on to the armrests.

“There you go, I knew you would laugh soon” James kept up the tickle-talk as also the tickling, beginning to move downwards again.

“Nooohahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wait wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha gosh this is impossible hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Kitchy kitchy kitchy” James said as he began to tickle her ribs randomly now, as she was struggling to keep herself still, while her efforts to resist laughing were easily being made a mockery of. James gave her a couple of seconds pause, before catching her off-guard with a simultaneous stroking of her top-most ribs, which was probably the most ticklish spot on her entire rib-cage, and she finally brought her arms close in reflex, along with releasing a fresh burst of surprised laughter. Just as she expected that his fingers would be off, James managed to keep them in place, and continued to tickle the spot for a few seconds, as she jerked from side to side to get his fingers out, furiously giggling all the while, before he finally withdrew his fingers, allowing her to settle back into her seat.

“Damn hahahahahaha all you have to do is to place a finger on me and it begins to tickle”

“I agree, that is what is fun about tickling you. You are crazy ticklish all over”

“Hahaha I must admire how your fingers move around tickling me, it’s like they know exactly what to do to make me feel as ticklish as possible”

“You managed to hold out really well, I could tell it was tickling you a lot and yet you held your hands to the armrests”

“Well, if you were going to tickle with such expertise, why wouldn’t I allow you to do a good job”

“So you wanted the tickling to continue?” James asked, the question almost rhetorical

“Hahaha I must say it was maddening from the get go, but that’s what made me want to take more of it, just so that it makes me laugh more”

“That’s nice, where do you think I should go next?”

“Hmm, I was almost certain a finger was going to slip into my armpits, they were so close” Radhika sensed James was in a mood today and she wasn’t going to not let her most ticklish area go un-touched.

“So does that mean you want me to tickle your armpits next?”

“Well, if you don’t have any other ideas, maybe”

“I don’t think I’d need to think of an alternate idea” James said as he picked the belt which Radhika had worn on her dress and stood in front of her “Do you mind me tying your hands above your head?”

“Normally I’d be very wary of the idea of my underarms being tickled while my hands tied up. But with you in such a mood, I think it would be fun to see how you’d tickle my most ticklish spots while they are completely defenseless against your skilfull fingers”

James felt his cock throb in his pants as Radhika uttered those words “Sure, lift your hands up”

Radhika raised her hands above her head, and James tied her wrists together securely. Then he took off his own tie and after pulling her hands behind, so that they were folded at the elbows, he tied them from behind to the stem of the back-rest.

“Gosh I cannot move hahahaha”

“That’s what I intended”

In this position, not only were her underarms totally bare and defenseless, they were stretched taut and there was nothing she could do to prevent James from tickling them the way he wished to. By the time he finished tying them up and settled back into his seat behind her, James was pretty excited at the prospect of tickling Radhika’s underarms in such a helpless position. Once again, he extended his hands, this time at her eye level, allowing her to see a couple of extended fingers of each hand wiggling before her eyes.

“What do you think would happen once these fingers get into your underarms?”

“They would create total tickle chaos” Radhika looked at the fingers which twitched menacingly before her eyes.

“Let’s find out how exactly” Within a moment, the fingers moved towards her armpits, as two fingers invaded each of the smooth, buttery soft hollows and began to tickle their centres. Immediately, Radhika was consumed with hysterical laughter, as she began pulling her hands to bring them down.

“Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Nothing she tried to do to stop the tickling worked, as the sadist in James had taken over. His fingers didn’t seem to lose contact even for an instant, as Radhika struggled to make sense of the continuous, intense tickling that she was receiving in her bare underarms.

James was casually tickling away, he knew he didn’t have to work too hard to make a laughing mess out of Radhika. He would move his fingers from the lower part of her underarms, to the top, as they continuously skid along the path through the dead centres of the ticklish hollows, driving Radhika into a tickled frenzy, as she let out maniacal laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was practically standing on her feet, trying to move away, but the ties were preventing her from escaping the insane tickle torture of her underarms.

“How does this tickle?” James asked, as he adjusted his technique to alternately stroking the centres of her underarms with quick, light strokes of a finger. Radhika went bonkers as she felt even more ticklish, if that was even possible, going into a state of silent laughter, her eyes tightly shut. “Are these armpits ticklish? Ohh yes they are! Tickle tickle tickle” James taunted her as he matched his stroking with his tickle-taunting, driving Radhika over the edge. Finally what came as a relief for Radhika was when the knot of the tie which was binding her hands back came off, as she immediately brought her hands down.

“Ohh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you’re such a mean tickler” Radhika still felt the remnants of the tickle sensations in her armpits, as her mind kept reminding her of what she just went through.

“Blame my fingers, they couldn’t stop”

“Of course they wouldn’t, they had such a tickle-horny mind controlling them”

“Well, it is you who makes my mind tickle-horny”

“How tickle-horny is it by now?”

“Enough to want to tickle you more” James said as he gave her sides a quick poke.

“Yikess hahahahahaahahaha” Radhika giggled as she spasmed in reaction to the poke “Where do you want to tickle next?”

“It’d be a shame if those lovely feet didn’t get tickled today” James said as he untied the belt on Radhika’s wrists.

“Hahahaha I see, they are your favorite spot to tickle, right?”

“Ohh yes, I could tickle them all day”

“Hmm, let’s see what you’ve got in store for them today” Radhika said as she turned her chair to a side, and slipped off her sandals. After settling back into her chair, she placed her now bare feet in James’ lap, with his chair now in front of him.

“Nice new nail paint” James said, admiring the purple paint on her toe-nails, as he proceeded to tie her feet together at the ankles with the belt.

“Thank you” Radhika said with a smile, she was pleased to see his pants straining to contain his bulging cock. She knew by the time he was done tickling her feet, he would be horny beyond measure, which is just what she wanted.

“Let me see if you would thank me for this” James said as he traced a finger up from her left heel up to the toes. Radhika let off a whimper, immediately flinching her foot back, though it proved useless as there was only so much that she could move her foot away. “Such soft, ticklish feet” James said as he traced his finger up on the other sole”

“Does this tickle?” James asked as he now traced a finger up each of her bare feet, as Radhika shook her feet in his lap

“Ummmmm No” Radhika teased, grinning at him

“Really? Are you sure this doesn’t tickle?” James asked as he glided the fingers up her soles again. Radhika almost let out her giggles, but managed to hold herself by the time the stroke ended, before nodding no with a pout.

“I think I should keep doing this then” James said as he began to repeatedly drag his fingers up her soles, pausing for a couple of seconds between each stroke, allowing Radhika just enough time to recover from the previous one. “Still doesn’t tickle?”

“Well, I don’t think so” Radhika bit her tongue sideways, knowing James was fully aware that she was playfully lying.

“Maybe I should try this” James now began to continuously drag the fingers up and down the centres of her soles “Tell me how does this not tickle too?”

“Mmmmphhh Nnnnnaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” The dam had burst as soon as Radhika opened her mouth to reply “It tickles hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it fucking tickles hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha”

“So were you lying?”

“Yeahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes haahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James paused tickling for a while, holding both her feet at their heels. “What do you think happens to ticklish girls who lie about their ticklishness?”

Radhika’s lips were quivering, she knew what was potentially in store for her “I-I-I don’t knnnoww”

“Well, this is what happens to them” James began to lightly scratch at the centes of her feet with two fingers each, while holding the feet at their heels.

“Nooooaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Does it tickle now?” James asked as he moved his fingers up, tickling the very sensitive spots under her toes

“Yes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhhkay haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it tickles yes hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Will you lie again?”

“Nooahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika threw her head behind, as she banged her hands on the armrests.

Finally, James stopped, his cock visibly twitching by now in his pants, as he proceeded to untie Radhika’s feet. Radhika herself was wet, her panties now showing a small wet spot. But her lust hadn’t fully over-powered her playful side yet.

“You know what? I was lying” Radhika said

“What do you mean?”

“It wasn’t really tickling me”

James looked at her for a moment, and then grabbed her legs, trapping them under his hand. “Maybe this will” With the other hand, he began a no-nonsense tickle attack, using all fingernails to scratch her feet.

Instantly, Radhika sunk back into hysterical laughter “Wait heeey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahap hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James was no longer in any mood to show her mercy. At times when he was tickling one sole, she would get her other foot between his fingers and the sole being tickled. James would immediately switch to the other sole, raking his fingernails continuously. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Does this tickle or not?”

“YYEHEHESSHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Not lying?”

“Naaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“What did you say? You are?”

“Nooo hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I AM NOT LYING hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“How much does it tickle?” James asked as he shifted his fingers up to focus the tickling on her toes and in between them.

“AAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika had to hold her chair to prevent herself from slipping down as she was frantically pulling her legs, trying to free them from under his arm “It tihihihihihihickleshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a lot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha terrible tickles hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

It took a while before James decided that she had had enough, as he finally released her feet, allowing her to bring them down, as he looked at her.

“Goodness haha I was almost going to lose my senses” Radhika said as she looked back at him, pushing her dishevelled hair behind her ears. Then she grabbed the visible outline of his cock through his pants, “I guess it’s time I had some play time”

James gasped, as he felt her hand on his highly sensitized cock “Maaybee”

Radhika unbuckled his trousers and let them drop to the floor, and then proceeded to pull down his undies, as his cock sprung up from them. “Mmmmmm this looks interesting” Radhika said as she unhooked her bra, and throwing it on the table. Soon, she held the base of his cock in one hand, and began to rub it gently over her bare breasts, pressing it into their softness, causing James to get even more excited. After a while, she moved her mouth down and began to give him a blowjob, as he felt his cock grow even more and throb in her mouth. She deliberately kept the motion slow, preventing him from coming anywhere close to orgasm, as she alternated between sucking it and rubbing it on her melons. James was getting increasingly impatient, as even she herself was eager to get the thick cock between her legs. After a few minutes of teasing his cock, she let go of it

“Let’s bang” She said, with lustful desperation, as she lifted her butt up to slip her panties down her legs.

“Yes, I am so going to fuck your brains out” James grunted.

Radhika turned her chair around, and climbed on top of it on her knees with her legs spread as wide as the chair allowed, pushing her butt out behind, as she kept her hands on the headrest, facing towards the window. From behind, James moved his hand between her legs, as he began to lightly brush her already inflamed pussy lips and clit with a finger, causing her to moan loudly. “Aaaaaaah mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss fuck me aaaaah I can’t wait any longer”

After a while, James positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and in one move, slid it inside the hyper lubricated vagina. “Oooooooo yeaaaaaaah this way aaaaaaah” Radhika’s moans got louder as she felt him begin to slowly begin the sex.

“Harder! Harder!!” She screamed, as James slowly picked up the pace. He held the arms of the chair to prevent the chair from moving, as Radhika firmly gripped the headrest and tried to hold herself in position, to enable James to deliver a good pounding from behind into her pussy.

James was holding his breath, as he focused on fucking her with wild thrusts. The unique position made orgasm slow to come by for him, and he was getting increasingly desperate with severe lust taking over his brain. His thick cock sliding in and out of her pussy had already made Radhika cum once, but he was not done yet, as he kept up the motion, as she was nearing her second.

Finally, after a few minutes of animal-like rough pounding, he was finally close to cumming. Making Radhika lean down a bit more, he delivered her pussy the last few intense thrusts, her breasts shaking up and down due to the rough sex that he was delivering to her from below into her pussy. With loud grunts, he finally let go of a huge load of cum, as Radhika herself exploded for the second time, with a toe-curling orgasm, before he brought his cock out.

The sun was close to setting, as the road lights had switched on by the time the action ended. Finally, picking up their clothes and getting dressed, they got ready to leave. They both knew what needed to happen on days of less work pressure.

What a story. It has pretty much everything ... workplace naughtiness, tickling, foot worship, sandals and a beautifully-sketched out journey to the tickling, the nudity and the sex.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back