• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Story From New Collection! FMM/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello readers! I have a special new collection of short stories for sale on lulu.com. It is called 6 Tales To Tickle You and I wanted to offer a special free story from the book for those who love my work as well as those who just want to enjoy a fun tickle story on TMF! None of the six stories that are featured in the new book are connected to my other stories or characters in any way. Also, they are not all strictly F/M stories. Here is the line-up:

HER SISTER'S NAILS (F/M): When Jake drives to his girlfriend's parents house just outside of town, he finds that her older sister (Who he used to have a crush on) is the only person there. And she wants answers to some very ticklish questions.

THE LEOPARD LAUGHS (FMM/F): The Leopard, sworn defender of Atlas City, falls into a trap set by her most nefarious adversary. Once the villainess gets the upper hand, she announces her plan to discover, and exploit, the heroine's only weakness.

THE TEST OF SEVEN SMILES (F/M): Set in a medieval fantasy version of Earth, a warrior ventures to a small village to stop a creature who has been abducting villagers. On the way, however, he runs afoul of a voluptuous sorceress who will only free him is he passes a wicked test.

DEPUTY DIXIE (FFF/F): Dixie is the first female deputy of Falling Waters in this Western, who bites off more than she can chew when she tries to run a trio of prostitutes out of town. If only she had known about their particular skill sets involving the pleasures of the flesh.

GHOST IN THE MACHINE (F/M): Loosely inspired by the cyber-horror film, Unfriended, a catfisher decides to have some fun in a fetish chat room. His night of deception is cut short, though, when he accepts a private message from an otherworldly spirit that has been stalking him and seems to live in his computer!

NAUGHTY OR NICE (M/F): A snobby woman with a history of cruelty and disdain for her fellow man receives a visit on Christmas Eve from a rather jolly Christmas Spirit, who decides that he needs to instill in her a bit of Holiday cheer.

The story collection includes both casual and erotic tickling segments, resistance themes, verbal teasing, and LOT's of tickle torture! 69 pages of it, in fact! And now (for those of you who are still reading this) here is THE LEOPARD LAUGHS!

It was a beautiful night in Atlas City. Not a cloud in the sky. The moonlight fell down onto the overgrown slab of concrete that was the roof of Warehouse 12. There was villainy afoot. And Ellie Wisden, A.K.A. The Leopard, was on the case. The well endowed, blonde investigative journalist by day and costumed crime-fighter by night crept over to the skylight, looking down into the warehouse.

It had only been about an hour ago that Ellie had picked up a hot tip about a special drug shipment that was supposed to be coming in at Midnight. Of course, she had gotten that information just before 11 PM. She didn't have much time to get home, change into her costume, and make it to the docks. Luckily, her outfit was relatively easy to put on. The entire costume was covered in fur, matching the look of her namesake with yellow punctuated by black spots. The fur might have looked silly at first, but it served a tactical function, it covered the Kevlar plates that were strapped over parts of her torso and legs. To put it simply, nobody could tell where to shoot or stab, so she had the advantage in any physical confrontation. At a distance, however, she looked very much like a human cat, complete with tail.

Ellie adjusted the goggles in her mask, setting them to Night Vision. She was prepared for anything. And she needed to be. After all, she had no idea who was behind the shipment, or even exactly what was in it. For someone to say that a drug shipment was expected, well... it could be anything in those crates. She zoomed her goggles in on a clipboard sitting atop one of the crates. Her tip had been wrong. The shipment wasn't coming.

It was already unloaded.

Ellie opened up the skylight and dropped down onto a veritable mountain of crates. She utilized her stealth training, making as little noise as possible as she slinked her way down the various wood containers. She soon reached the ground. She had a funny feeling about the situation as she surveyed the area. It seemed completely empty, which was quite unusual if a shipment of anything had just been unloaded. Just to be safe, she activated a taser device in the claws of her right glove. One scratch from her now, and it would be lights out for whatever poor son of a bitch attacked her.

She approached the crate that had the clipboard on it. She picked it up and flipped through the pages, hoping to find some clue as to what had come in, or at least which crates were the ones that she was looking for. She detached the goggles and read the sheets with her own captivating blue eyes. The containers that she was looking for were located over in section A-3 of the warehouse. She put the clipboard down and turned around just in time to be knocked out.

Ellie rolled her jaw as she came to. It hurt, but not too much. Whoever had planted that punch had known what they were doing. The goal had been to render her unconscious, not to really hurt her. She was somewhat thankful for that as she attempted to get her bearings. She was still in the warehouse. She was tied to a crimson red chaise lounger with her wrists bound above her head and her ankles secured to the foot of the lounger. She was still in full costume, but wasn't sure why anyone would knock her out, but then seemingly go to great lengths to ensure that she was comfortable. It didn't add up. She remembered the taser in her claws. Perhaps she could burn the ropes off. She looked up at her wrists and started to scratch the rope...

Nothing.

Ellie began to worry when she heard a familiar giggle.

“I disengaged the mechanism while you were out.” A woman stepped out from behind a large crate. She had a high pitched, almost childlike voice. “I guess you could say I trimmed the kitten's claws.” Another giggle.

It was Jessica Jester, The Leopard's greatest nemesis. She was adorned in her usual white face paint. Her tight yellow and blue jester costume hugged her curves. Her pink lipstick was drawn out past the corners of her mouth, giving her a large grin. Though it was nothing new for Jessica to be up to no good, Ellie was a little surprised to see her here. Drug dealing wasn't a normal past time for the clownish evildoer.

“I do hope that Abbott didn't hurt you too much with his little love tap.” Jester nodded, guiding Ellie's glance over to two large, muscular men who were dressed as mimes.

“Abbott, Costello, meet The Leopard.” Jessica introduced her henchmen to the bound super heroine.

“Abbott and Costello... cute.” Ellie's tone was cynical. “What's the matter? Couldn't get Larry, Curly, and Moe?”

“Ugh... you're always such a buzz kill!” Jessica feigned annoyance. “Why can't you just have a good time?”

“Where are the drugs, Jessica?” Ellie asked, not wanting to waste time on senseless chit chat.

“What drugs?” The villainess crossed her arms.

“Don't play with me, Jester. I know there was a shipment of drugs coming into this warehouse tonight.”

“Is that so? Well, I hate to disappoint you, but whoever spun you that tall tale took you for a ride, kitty. Besides, maybe I WANT to play with you.” Jester's lips curled a bit on the left side of her mouth. It was a smirk that was half flirtatious and half psychotic. “You know, you and I have been playing this little game of ours for a long time now. What are you anyways? 35? 36?”

“My age is none of your business.” Ellie shot back. She had no desire to know this woman outside of their encounters with the law. Nor did she want to admit that Jessica's first guess had been correct. This was mainly because she took her age, like most other things, very seriously. That, and she was certain that Jessica herself hadn't even hit 30 yet. She wasn't particularly fond of the idea of letting her younger adversary know her true age.

“Relax. Jeez. I'm just trying to make a point.” Jessica skipped over to the lounger as if she was on a playground, standing to Ellie's left and leaning down on the armrest. “Ya see, we have had a lot of fun little battles. Like the time you defused the fatal laughing gas bomb that I had hidden in City Hall, or the time that I tried to hang you on that dunking booth contraption. But for all of my attempts to wipe you from this funny little planet, it only recently occurred to me that it would be so much more fun to simply... humble you.”

“What?”

“You know. Break you. Humiliate you. Make it so you would neeeever want to show you face in Atlas City ever again. Basically, make you the laughing stock of the criminal world.”

“Sounds like you had yourself a nice little think. Try not to overdo it. I wouldn't want you to get a headache.” Ellie replied. Costello let out a chuckle at that one, but straightened right up after Jessica shot him a fierce glare.

“I will admit that it took me a while. See, I spent so much time thinking about how best to ruin you. I looked back on all of our battles and, for the life of me, I couldn't think of a single weakness that I might be able to exploit.” Jessica continued.

“Too bad.” Ellie dismissed. “I suppose we should just call it a night and let me haul your giggly ass to jail.”

“Your concern for my ass is touching. It's actually quite perky these days. Have ya noticed?” It wasn't above Jessica Jester to make passes at Ellie during their confrontations. In their first few encounters, Ellie had just written it off to mind games. In recent years, however, she began to suspect that the conniving clown was actually bisexual.

“Sorry to say that I haven't.” Ellie brushed off the question.

“Too bad for you.” Jessica snickered. “Anyways, as I was saying, once I got past the whole super heroine thing, I started thinking in simpler terms. You're a goody two shoes crime-fighter, yes. But you're also a woman. I realized that under that tough exterior, you are just like any other woman. And you have... vulnerabilities... like any other woman.

“You want to be more specific for those of us who don't speak bat shit crazy?” Ellie asked.

“I think you are ticklish.” Jessica giggled. “Super duper ticklish, in fact. No pun intended.”

“Oh, God, you ARE insane.” Ellie shook her head. “You're gonna tickle me? That's your master scheme? You didn't think that Pink Bellies or Indian Burns were more appropriate?” Ellie hadn't been tickled since before she was in middle school. Jessica had to be hiding some far worse torture method that she had in mind.

“I expected you to think light of the idea.” Jessica told the bound heroine. “But I'm supremely confident that you won't be so smug when I get my hands on you. You see, I recall during our last battle, when the gloves came off so to speak, I tried to give you a punch in your ribs. You blocked the swing, but my hand stopped just in front of you. Not sure what I had been thinking, but I flexed my fingers and you jumped back. I hadn't even touched you but you seemed so scared of what would have just been a simple poke.

Ellie remembered the fight. Jester was right. Even though Ellie didn't think that she was ticklish anymore, she had experienced a brief moment of panic during the hand to hand combat. That split second might have sealed her fate in her current predicament. She cursed under her breath as Jessica flicked open a switchblade.

“First, we need to get this pesky armor off of you.” She lowered the blade. “Hold still, unless you want to make a mess.” Jessica started slicing the fuzzy fabric apart. Ellie was pissed. She only had so many costumes and hated seeing this one torn to shreds. But after only three minutes, it was all cut off. There was only the mask, which Jessica chose to leave alone, and the strapped together sections of Kevlar.

“You're gonna pay for that, Jester.”

“We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.” The villainess disregarded the threat. She started cutting at the straps, removing each piece of Kevlar one at a time. It took it getting to that point for Ellie to realize that Jessica intended to strip her completely naked.

“Hey, knock it off, you freak!”

“Oh no. Your nudity is completely necessary. One, because it will be more humiliating, but two, and more importantly, it gives us access to every tickle spot. We don't want to leave any stones unturned.” Jessica pulled away the Kevlar pads that had been covering Ellie's breasts. The large mammaries were now exposed. The nipples hardened almost instantaneously once the cool ocean air breezing in through the windows hit them. Jessica gave Ellie a look as if to say “Nice”, before she continued her work, severing and removing the pads from Ellie's midsection.

“I never would have thought that you had an outtie.” Jessica giggled.

“Burn in Hell.” Ellie replied, stone faced.

“You're so uptight. Hopefully we can cure you of that.” The harlequin now removed the pads from Ellie's groin and thighs. Ellie heard Abbott and Costello making crude comments as they watched from the other side of the room. She hadn't been so demeaned in all her life. She couldn't show it though. That's exactly what Jessica Jester wanted.

“Okay, last stop.” Ellie looked down to see Jessica carefully pulling off Ellie's boots. Ellie was now completely naked below the neck. “Where to begin?”

“Boss?” Costello spoke up. “Don't forget about the... uh...”

“The camera! Oh my goodness, I almost forgot! Thanks.” Jessica went back to the crate she had walked out from behind of earlier and pulled out a video camera mounted on a tripod about five feet tall.

“Stop this! Stop it now!” Ellie demanded as it became obvious that they meant to film the whole ordeal.

“Calm down, kitty. I left your mask on after all. I do have SOME decency.” Jessica aimed the camera and Ellie saw the little red light of doom appear as the camera started rolling. “Okay, boys, let's get her!” the clown beamed.

Ellie watched Abbott and Costello approach. They looked like typical thugs. All muscle and no brains. Abbott knelt down at her feet, removing his white gloves. Costello knelt down by her right side and took his gloves off as well, an oafish grin on his face.

“Do your thing, boys. First one to get a giggle out of her gets paid extra.” Jessica offered as she watched.

Abbott began stroking in circular motions in the centers of her soles with his thumbs, only applying a little bit of nail sporadically. Though she didn't laugh, he felt her try to pull her feet away. He decided to hold her feet in place while he continued stroking the soles with his thumbs.

It tickled. Damn, did it tickle. He was strong, too. She wouldn't be able to get her feet free if she tried. She started to consider her options. She could keep trying not to laugh, but it wouldn't be easy. Reasoning with the thugs would be fruitless. They would opt to follow their orders and get paid. Could she convince Jessica to cease the tickle torture? Maybe if she could show that the tickling wasn't having an effect. It would be difficult, but maybe she could...

Ellie's train of thought was broken when she felt Costello's fingertips in her underarms. For hired goons, both Abbott and Costello had baby smooth skin on the hands and fingers. His touch was agonizingly gentle as he slowly wiggled his fingers in her armpits.

“Ya know something, Leopard?” Jessica asked. “This might be the first time I've ever seen you smile.”

Oh, crap! Was she smiling? Was she giving in already?

She was. There was a forced smirk on her face as she tried to fight the tender ministrations of the two goons.

“Tickle tickle, kitty cat...” Ellie heard Jessica sing song. “I don't think it will be long now before you look just as happy as me!”

Dammit, Ellie thought to herself. Control yourself! Don't give in to this psycho bitch! You can take this! You have to take this! You're on camera! Don't lose it! Don't laugh!

“Tickle tickle, kitty cat...” Jessica sang again. “I can't wait to hear you laugh...”

Fantastic. She was rhyming now. That would get pretty irritating, pretty quickly. Ellie bit her tongue hard. The pain helped keep the laughter at bay, though. Costello was now spiraling his index fingertips in and out of her hollows, effectively covering every patch of sensitive skin. Abbott had switched up his technique as well, “clawing” at the stems of her toes with his thumbs and index fingers. Ellie found the toe tickling particularly difficult to ignore.

“Look, boys...” Jessica pointed out. “She's literally shaking. She wants to laugh so bad! Look how much her boobies are jiggling!” The wicked clown found the whole situation terribly amusing. “Tickle tickle, kitty cat... They're getting' you good right off the bat!”

Ellie didn't know how much longer she could deal with their fingers and Jester's mouth. Ellie only had one chance. She had to try to block everything out. She screwed her eyes shut and tried to think about anything... ANYTHING... other than the tickling. All she had to do was focus.

Focus...

Focus...

Focus...

Suddenly, the sensations stopped. There was no more tickling. Had she managed to shut it out???

“Hey, Leopard...” Ellie heard Jessica Jester whisper to her. Ellie opened her eyes. Abbott and Costello were standing next to each other. They weren't tickling her anymore. She hadn't shut out the sensations. They had just plain stopped tickling her. Ellie looked up at Jessica's grinning, impish face.

“Tickle tickle, kitty cat...” She sang once more, almost whispering. “I'll get a giggle in five seconds flat...”

Ellie began counting down the seconds in her mind as Jessica lowered a small, stiff, white feather towards her tummy. And after exactly five seconds, the harlequin began flicking the feather's tip against Ellie's bellybutton.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... Oh my Gohohoohohohoddd, stoohhohohohohohop!” Ellie couldn't fight anymore.

“Wow, boss!” Abbott looked impressed. “How did you do that?”

“A few years ago, I read online somewhere that protruding navels are more sensitive to the touch.” Jessica explained as she kept feathering the knot. “When I saw that our girl here had an outtie, I decided that I just had to see for myself. Looks like that article was right! Coochie coochie coo...” She teased the giggling heroine.

“Dohohohohhohohon't say thahahahahahahaht...” Ellie absolutely hated being talked to like she was a child. She was
furious beyond all reason, despite the way she appeared at the moment. Jessica just giggled happily. She had gotten Ellie to laugh on camera. That was the first step. Now, it was time to torture her. Jessica dropped the feather and began scribbling her gloved fingers all over the crime-fighter's tummy.

“HehhhEHhEhHEhehHEhhehehhHEhEHhEHHehHEhhEhhEhhEhHEhehHEhehehhehehehhe...” Ellie tried to twist this way and that.

“I knew you were ticklish! I should have thought of this a long time ago!” Jessica laughed. “Boys, come and help. I'm not paying you to stand around!” Abbott and Costello returned to take their places once again at her armpits and feet, but they weren't teasing her this time. This was an all out assault. Abbott raked what nails he had up and down her soles, while Costello drilled his fingers under her arms.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...” Ellie couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard she tried. While the goons continued their double assault of her feet at underarms, Jessica played with her tummy and sides, alternating between slow, exploratory tickles, and then spidering and flicking her fingers over any hot spots that she found.

“Who's a ticklish little girl? Huh?” Jessica taunted. Ellie couldn't take the verbal teases for much longer. As humiliating as the tickling was, she loathed the taunting even more. She felt like she was being bullied. This wasn't about being brave and fighting evil anymore. This was a matter of pride. She bit her tongue again. Harder this time. She thought she might break the skin, in fact. But she had to stop laughing. Jessica knew what she was doing and was harder to ignore, but her thoughtless thugs kept the same techniques and before long, Ellie started to get used to it. It took a few minutes, but she managed to regain control of herself.

Jessica became visibly distraught. This wouldn't do. Not at all. There was no point to this if The Leopard wasn't laughing. If she was going to really break her adversary, she would have to get inside of her head. And that would require a more personal touch.

“Take a breather, boys.” She ordered. Abbott and Costello stepped back and moved over to where the camera was. Jessica straddled Ellie, one leg on either side of the heroine's hips. “So, you wanna be a tough girl all of a sudden, huh?” Jessica whispered as if she didn't want the guys to hear.

“Eat me.” Ellie sneered.

“Maybe later.” Jessica joked. “You know what we do to tough girls, right?”

“Dinner and a movie?” Ellie was getting her confidence back.

“Nope. You treat em like you treat any kink. You have to rub em out.” Jessica made her hands into fists and placed her metacarpals against Ellie's ribs on either side. “Let's see why you once tried to protect these ribbies.” Jessica smiled evilly and began softly rolling her knuckles over Ellie's ribs.

Ellie's eyes bugged out and immediately cracked a silly smile. It was such a weird sensation. She had somewhat prepared herself for the light, rapid tickles that Jessica had been applying to her skin. But this was different. It was as if Jessica was tickling her very insides. She could feel the funny sensations deep in the muscles that demanded she laugh. She bit her tongue again.

“Nice try, but I saw that smile.” Jessica teased. “I'm gonna find where it reeeeeaally tickles ya.” The villainess moved her fists so that the metacarpals in her index fingers were able to massage right in the crease where Ellie's ribs met her breasts.

“No!” Ellie looked like she was going to cry. That spot was intolerable. Jessica gave her a diabolical grin.

“Tickle tickle tickle...”

“Fuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhhuck you! Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahha...” Ellie had once again given in to the vile woman.

“I had been curious about these, ya know.” Jessica focused on Ellie's boobs. She started stroking up and down the sides with her thumbs, further demolishing the super heroine's defenses. Ellie giggled with a level of mirth that was music to Jessica's ears.

“Tickle tickle, kitty cat...” Jessica started singing again. “I'm gonna get these boobies, stat!”

“STOP SAYING THAT! HehehEHhehehHEhehEHhehEHhEHhEHHEhEHhEHehE!” Ellie would have given just about anything at that point to shut Jessica up.

“Ha! Stat and that! You rhymed with me! Hahaha!” Jessica mocked. She placed three fingers of each hand together, and gently rubbed them up and down the sides of the firm breasts. Ellie's laughter became more and more frenzied as a result. But the worst was when Jessica started going back and forth between lightly scratching the undersides of the fleshy globes, and spidering her gloved fingertips over the stiff, pink nipples

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Seems you fell into my boobie trap.” Jessica offered a cheesy joke. She found a very tender area about an inch below the nipples. She took her gloves off to reveal her bright pink, manicured fingernails, and scratched gently at those patches of skin. It wasn't long before tears were forming in Ellie's eyes.

“Titty tickle! Titty tickle!” Jessica couldn't get enough. She seriously considered just tickling the breasts for the rest of the encounter, but there were other spots to try out as well. She remembered something that her brother used to do to her when they were kids, long before she started her career in crime. She got off of Ellie, moved down to the heroine's thighs, and started goosing her just above her knees.

“NooHOHOHOhoHOHOOHhoOHhHOhoHO HahHAhahhAHhAHhHAhHAhAHhHAhHAhHAhAHHAhAHhAhAhAhA!”

“Tickle her knees, if you please...” The clown taunted. Every glorious minute of this was being caught on camera, Jessica reminded herself. She let go of Ellie's thighs as a light bulb went off in her head.

“You know what I just realized?” She asked loudly, excitedly. “I could auction off this video to the biggest criminals in Atlas City! Imagine it! There are those who would pay a fortune for the proof of such a weakness in the city's most beloved heroine!”

“I... will... kill you...” Ellie growled through clenched teeth. “The second I get loose... I will rip you apart... with my bare hands...”

“Oh, hush. You're such a sourpuss.” Jessica put her hands on her hips as she went back to her train of thought. “Of course, making you laugh is demeaning enough. But I could also...”

“What?” Ellie asked, fearful of where Jessica Jester was going with this.

“Well, I could always make you orgasm on camera.”

“YOU'RE SICK!” Ellie screamed!

“No... not since I got over the flu a couple weeks ago.” Jester corrected, looking down at Ellie's groin. “And come on, you keep yourself so well groomed down there. It wouldn't be difficult to push you over that particular edge.”

“Jessica...” Ellie couldn't believe what she was about to say. “I'm begging you... from one woman to another... don't do this... Not on camera...”

Jessica cackled wickedly.

“Oh, she's begging now! Hahaha!” Jessica's normally innocent sounding voice was full of cruelty. “That's it. It must be done.”

“You... you evil...” Ellie struggled to talk through her anger.

“Duh... super villain...” Jessica moved to Ellie's feet. “I think before we get to happy time, though, we should have a little more tickle time.”

“Hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe... Ellie's enraged expression turned back into one of forced mirth as Jessica skittered her nails along the heroine's insteps.

“Tickle tickle tickle... God, I haven't had this much fun in forever.” Jessica giggled like a little girl playing with a new puppy as she pulled Ellie's toes back, holding them into place and tickling between them with her nails.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jessica was tempted to play a game of This Little Piggy with Ellie's plump toes, but decided that she wanted to reach the endgame. She moved up to sit next to her prey and started to softly tickle Ellie's inner thighs, just under her groin. Ellie bit her tongue again, refusing to laugh.

“Oh no. None of that nonsense.” Jessica chided. “Boys, I think our little crime-fighter here needs a distraction. The harlequin nodded towards Ellie's breasts and the thugs knew what she wanted. Both Abbott and Costello were clean shaven and would happily do what they were about to do for free. Getting paid for it was just extra. They took position on either side of The Leopard and then, they each took a nipple into their mouths.

“Ah... ah...” Ellie gasped with pleasure. Just as when they had been tickling her, each man had a different method. Abbott covered the bud with soft nibbles and tongue flicks, while Costello used his lips, rolling the nipple between them or wetting them and brushing them against the nipple, which tickled like Hell.

“Wow, guys. I'm getting hot just watching.” Jessica admitted as she now tickled the tops of Ellie's thighs with her nails. Jessica knew how intense the sensations were that were flowing through Ellie at that point, but she missed that musical laughter. She saw Ellie's outtie again and snickered deviously before brushing her fingertip over the navel.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... ohhohoohohohhoohhhhhh nohohohoohohoho...”

Jessica giggled at Ellie's dismayed reaction.

“Oh yes...” She teased. “I'm gonna tickle both of your buttons.”

Ellie was about to object when she felt the fingertip tickle her clitoris.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” The giggles were rapid fire now. Between the nipple play and the pussy tickling, Ellie was getting pretty wet, and Jessica Jester knew it.

“It won't be long now, guys.” She told them. She brought her white feather back into the mix, using it to flick against the labia and perineum, occasionally tickling the clitoris with it. “Tickle tickle tickle...”

“Heheheheh ah... aaaaahhh... Hehehehhehehehhehehhehe...” Ellie was shuddering violently, giggling between bouts of extreme euphoria. The feather suddenly poked her asshole before dragging back up her labia and she came. She cried out in sexual ecstasy as her pussy and breasts were tickled until she went limp. Only then, did Jessica and her goons cease their lascivious actions.

“Man, that was fun!” Jessica cheered. “And it's all on ta...” Her voice cut off as she looked at the camera. “Aw, nuts...”

“What is it, boss?” Costello asked.

“The red light is off. The battery must have died at some point.” Jessica got up and rushed to the camera, rewinding it to see how much of the night's activities had been filmed. “Damn! It cut off right before I started tickling her boobs!”

“Well, what do we do now?” Abbott shrugged his shoulders.

What Jessica said next nearly killed Ellie...

“Well, I guess we gotta do all of that all over again...”

Here is the link to the full book! http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-feathers/6-tales-to-tickle-you/ebook/product-23384573.html

product_thumbnail (1).jpg

That was nice. I sense a real homage to the 60s Batman as well as Catwoman and Harley in here. Cool story!

That was nice. I sense a real homage to the 60s Batman as well as Catwoman and Harley in here. Cool story!

Oh, it's full of homages. I was totally going for that camp vibe and was heavily inspired by both the Adam West Batman and the short lived Sci-fi Channel show, Black Scorpion.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back