• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Secret! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 23-year old skinhead Rick Baker blindfold and gagged was strapped to a table in the dimly lit room. He was naked except for his loosened 20 hole black DM boots and socks which was odd and his arms were stretched out and his booted feet tied together. How he got there was a mystery to him and I am sure he replayed the events in his mind ... He had been outside the gents toilet in the park and looking out for suitable victims and then ... and then ... he just could not remember.

Next thing he knew, he was here. He couldn't recall people; he couldn't even recall if he was knocked out. A loner nobody would know and much less care where he was and this realisation worried him, could his ex girlfriend had set this up, no he dismissed this idea, they'd parted the year before so why revenge now? 6'1" Rick lay there for a little while and struggled against his bonds, but with no effect. He began to make some grunting noises, and eventually began shouting 'Hello, anyone there?' and having watched him, I walked up to him!

"Evening mate, Rick isn't it; you don't know me mate but I know all about you and suppose you're wondering why you're here and you know what goes around comes around, every dog has his day best answers that so you're here to be the victim as opposed to being the aggressor as you get your kicks queer bashing right, going into the toilet in 'Springville Park' and being a good looking guy visually sexually exciting guys and tempting them to play and then wham game over and they wind up bruised and battered and you having lashed out go on your way right! Well a mate and I have been watching you as you recently picked on one of our mates, he's in the hospital but will be fine but I figured you needed teaching a lesson and one I am looking forward to teaching you and not a shed of violence involved but one thing for sure you might well wish there had been when I'm done!"

"First thing to know is you're straight and I'm Gay and second I'm dressed and you're almost naked, I'm free and your bound and I'm in my 40's and you in your 20's as your ID told me and what an interesting weapon in your jeans, a screwdriver but it's given me an idea for later. As I say almost naked but still got your size 12 boots on and those dingy white socks, yeah earlier I unlaced them to get you stripped off and replaced them as you look so vulnerable and helpless but that's what you are Rick and I will be honest with you as well as having a dick I can play with, I have a thing for guy's feet which I guess freaks you a bit as even out cold your flinched a little earlier when stroked which amused me but now fully conscious will be even more responsive!"

I wasted no time and moved to the end of the table and gripped one boot and then the other and easily slid them off his large feet and immediately was hit with his raunchy foot smell as I drew the stool up to the end of the table and remarked how men's feet always got my dick hard especially if they smelled like feet as his did in dirty white socks worn in his black boots all day and as I told him his barefeet being visible through the thin fabric and this vision and the smell of his foot-sweat were irresistible to me and liked him squirming as the realisation of my intention hit home to him.

"Yeah Rick you get off violating guys in one way and we share the same buzz as I enjoy doing the same thing another way, usually with submissive guys eager to please me but you'll be even more fun to dominate and control; Mmmm big, smelly feet and perfect for foot violation, do these feet always smell so good huh or just for my benefit, that's it wiggle those toes and flex your feet Rick, you're going nowhere Mmmm doing that really gives me a whiff of them and I can see they look really smooth and I see your second toes slightly longer than your big toes and a decent highish arch, they're pretty attractive feet Rick! It's hell I suppose for you to know another guy's going to be doing what you have liked making your victims fantasize they'd be doing, touching you and you powerless against me being the guy who will be and curse, moan, groan as much as you like, yeah struggle hard as you like but better save your energy for when you'll need it to cope with the tortures you'll be enduring and I'm taking my time as let's be honest there's no hurry is there!"

I was enjoying verbally taunting him and psychologically fucking him up as clearly I was doing as leaning close to his bound socked feet I inhaled them long and deeply and heard his curses as this not something he wanted another guy doing and I mocked him saying it must piss him off that another guy not only finds him appealing but has the intentions of proving it adding the smell of his stinky socked feet proof of this but not forgotten he had a dick to toy with as an expert in edge play but a skinhead's ticklish feet too much of a temptation to ignore using and abusing to my satisfaction, to be foot raped for my amusement! I lightly caressed each socked sole to make the point and loved the violent reaction from him!

"Oh fuck you're a real tender-foot, that was nothing to what I intend doiing to your feet, wonder how you're going to handle it when I really work over your feet hmmm that's going to be interesting and you so powerless and with your victims did you show any degree of mercy to them so don't expect me to with you will you as you'll be kidding yourself if you do Mmm fuck your feet smell good! I love big smelly feet, not dirty feet but I like the smell to be before it gets to that rank stage! Once it’s that rank and smells like ammonia, I lose the individual’s flavour"

I smiled imagining how sickening this would sound to my victim as I reslished in detailing my intentions to him to give him food for thought and increase his feeling of vulnerability as I told him how I would slowly be peeling his socks off and stroking them gently and once barefoot doing anything with his feet I wanted, running fingers up n' down his soles and in between his toes watching his toes splay and clench, the sensations as powerful as being electrocuted as my expert touch brought alive his nerve endings.

Then another tickle, a lickle as he would feel wetness on his feet as my tongue would be licking all over his feet, every damn inch and bending his toes back, licking under them all and saliva lubed my nose running up them both and then my fingers and I having some surprise tickle tools to tease and torment him with! I loved seeing him squirming as I went into every detail and then very gently touched both socked feet making him flinch immediately.

Rick was really cursing as I fondled each foot and not intentionally to tickle but to torment him which it was doing as saying they felt so warm and moist just as I liked feet to be and thanked him for being so thoughtful to provide me with such perfect feet to enjoy and squeezed his feet and handled them to impress on him who was in control of them both and him but he still struggled against his bonds violently and yelled obscenities.

I gripped each ankle and pressed my nose into his socked soles and sniffed his socked feet telling him they had a healthy masculine smell to them, musky and athletic. I caressed the soles lightly through his damp socks making him squirm and very gently peeled off his socks and admired the shape of his feet and they were a handsome looking pair of feet and were soft as I had thought. Rick was desperate to try to kick my hands off his feet but fighting a losing battle as I proved squeezing and fondling each bare foot. I couldn't resist and stroked each bare sole from heel to toes!

"No ha ahh haa haa hastopNo NOOOO! HA HA HAAAA HAAA HAAAA HE HE plee hee heeeeeesse heeee haa haa haaa!"

I revelled in his ticklish laughter and seeing Rick squriming around laughing loudly and pleading as I continued to lightly tickle his feet and caressing them to provide an equally frustrating sensation for him to deal with stopping to inhale his feet long and deeply and then ran my tongue over his toes and around the balls of his feet and across his arches and what a reaction as I then stroked his insteps and letting him sense that their taste was as addictive to me as the smell of his feet was intoxicating! Rick tossed his head violently from side to side and he tried to hold his breath as I raised his feet a little and pulled them into my face as I took complete advantage of his disadvantage!

"Oh Rick what a situation to be in with a strange guy playing with your big, sweaty feet and the big, strong bully of a skinhead such a pussy boy with ticklish feet his weakness, think I will get this known, some graffiti in the toilets and the local pubs and clubs yo visit and see how long your boots and socks stay on these feet then!"

I leaned into the toes of his right foot and sucked them, a full mouthful and then licked the sides of his right foot before moving on to his left foot and repeating the actions and saying he was quite an object of lust for me a Gay guy so would find himself being for others and even drunken or drugged up straight guys might find it fun tickling a ticklish skinhead, a kind of power-trip easily attained by them! I think at this point he yelled I was sick but a bit rich coming from someone who liked kicking the shit out of guys just because they were different to him! I told him I wondered how he would feel when later his own dick got played with and sucked by another guy as guranteed he'd be shooting his spunk eventually having been teased the fuck out of first as this experience was going to be no picnic for him!

Telling Rick his feet felt so good as I massaged his feet asking him if they'd always been so ticklish as at any time I might lighten my touch to tease tickle them but for now I just enjoyed feeling them up and squeezing them telling him I supposed if a female was fondling his feet that it might be bearable but instead another guy was gaining lustful satisfaction doing so; me! I told him that trapped and helpless so physically incapable of escaping the tickling happening he dreaded made him feel so vulnerable to the light relentless tickling that initially I'd subject him to.

I then told him tickling also often lead to other things happening as I had found teasing another guy earlier in the week. I found his feet badly ticklish and tickled them softly, slowly and then faster and faster but then tickled his balls with a feather and stroked his dick with it and soon he shot like a cannon with a thunderous climax which meant his feet being even more ticklish and I am curious to see who you hold out having your dick and balls played with Rick so something to think about I told him as I still at this point massaged his feet loving their natural warmth and moistness! I said how even seemingly tough guys have a weakness and that I sensed Rick's being his extreme ticklishness and began to lightly tickle his feet and kept on tickling them both very softly and gently, light strokes of my fingers running up n' down the soles of his feet and slid them under and in between his toes ignoring his pleas for me to stop!

"Hahahahanoooheeheeheehahahahahastoopahahaha" Rick's reaction being pure, unbridled hysteria until I stopped allowing to catch his breath and then asked him if he was ready to really laugh and from my jacket pocket drew out the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush worked their magic over his feet to the point where he was seriously in danger of losing his sanity, Rick was laughing so hard. I was loving every minute of his ticklish torment saying the more he laughed the more I'd tickle but so ticklish he unable to control his degree levels of ticklishness which were off the scale! I thought could his reactions be any more intense and found they could!

"Mmmm you know Rick these ticklish feet are a little dirty and could do with a freshen up so a tongue bath might do the trick!" I said and he gasped as I began licking the soles of his feet but in an intense ferocious way that lickled and my tongue tickling seemed to be provoking the maximum degrees if laughter and suffering from Rick and his feet tasting so delicious I told him that I was so glad his feet were licklish and lickling feet was something I personally really got off on doing! I then tickled his now saliva lubed soles with the sonicare bristles which provided a devasatating tickle for Rick to submit to as though muffled he shrieked with laughter as I progressed with the merciless tockliing on the soles of his feet.

Rick really tried to pull himself free from the bed but Rick was going nowhere and we both knew it as I held his feet tightly around his ankles and again pressed them into my face and then again resumed lapping his feet, really thrilling licking the length of the skinhead's soles delivering intense tongue work every inch of the both and as smelly as his feet were but not rank my face was soon moist from his feet which were saturated in his own foot sweat and my saliva and I licked the sweat and saliva from Rick's bare feet, slowly licking up and down each of his soles and sucked on each of his toes individually! Then I got the feather from my pocket and stopped my attention on his feet and suddenly gripped his dick and stroked his dick with one hand and caressed his balls with the other making him gasp and freak out but as intended my deliberate touch exciting him and his dick hardened and with my free hand as well as stroking his balls, I ran my fingers along his inner thighs!

I continued stroking his now hardened dick and deviously pumped Rick's dick driving him berserk making him moan and gasp as though it was another guy he was getting closer and closer to climax so he needed to cum but had the realisation it was another man. a Gay man's touch that was exciting him which is why I am sure he didn't want to give me the satisfaction of succumbing to the erotic pleasure my experienced teasing hands were giving him! As I pumped his dick I telling him we both knew what was going to happen and a few more pumps and strokes and his balls being fondled and caressed and the inevitable happened!

"Whoa you shot like a fountain Rick and don't tell me it didn't feel good as I was handling your dick and can tell you different so you've been manhandled literally, your dick's been in a guy's hands, stroked and caressed by another guy and of the kind you liked being violent against and in the guy's hand you dick stroked so gently, softly and intimately, rubbing the head of it and you got hard which conflicts with you being so straight turned on by tits and pussy wouldn't you say Rick, perhaps hitting Gays as they represent what you hide yourself being but I am not your psychologist, I'm here to tease and torment you and that's more interesting to me, exploring your body not your mind and having shot your load these feet will be even more ticklish Rick and look I have your own screwdriver, a very interesting idea worth trying I think adding he'd soon be screwed!"

I touched the cold metal tip of it to Rick's right then left sole and scraped it along the right sole first from heel to toes and how unbelievably tortuous this proved being so did the same along his left sole. Each foot spasmed and twitches as the tip contacted with zones of extreme sensitivity especially effective run under his toes. Rick lost it, his own implement used against him was ironically assisting me in breaking him! Beginning at each heel I drew it vertically across the sole of each foot from heels to toes and then toes to heels and repeated this motion, trekking up each foot a little bit more each time. The more I did this, the more spasmodically his feet twitched as the tickle really tormented him perfectly! Then I began to vigorously attack both soles at random as I thanked him for introducing me to using a new tickle tool!

I immediately resumed tickling them with my faithful feather sliding it in between Rick's toes and sawing it slowly in between them all one after the other and I then reverted back to using my fingers and lightly stroked one sole and then the other and delivering a teasing light feather like touch to them which tickled him immensely.

I alternated tickling each foot individually and then both feet simultaneously and engaged in spider-tickling both soles of Rick's feet and then began to lap at them again with my devious tongue and when lubed with saliva my fingers slid over the length of them both and easily was driven completely ballistic and out of control enduring severe and exhausting and diabolical tickling torture to my complete satisfaction! I barely touched his skin with my fingers which tickled Rick like crazy!

I then ran the feather over Rick's dick and balls again and focused on these areas told him I was certain I would soon have him shooting his spunk again and smiled as he shook his head in protest to what he knew was to follow and that he would not be able to control resisting to the insistent and consistent teasing stroking of his dick and balls and then leaned over his dick and swallowed his length making him gasp and moan as this for him was the ultimate violation short of being finger fucked or raped!

I told him he was safe from these extremes which would not he happening but the feather stroked Rick's balls over and over again as out of my out of his mind his dick visibly throbbed in the air and suddenly I would grip his dick and pump it a little to the point where he would gasp and moan but not to climax! I denied him this sense of relief after natural release! I made sure I grasped Rick's dick and lightly stroked it's length with fingers of one hand and with the fingers of my other stroked his balls.

I then indulged in licking along the soles of his feet again and told him their taste was so delicious and my tongue tickling tease soon had the now even more hyper-sensitive Rick giggling as I wanted but then drawing the quill of the feather over them made him hysterical as I teased him being so ticklish and so licklish on his big feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!”

"Oh is Rick ticklish on his feet here, here and oh yes here, how ticklish is he under his toes and here along his arches, such sweaty feet which smell and taste so awesome and I'm loving the fact I'm succeeding in driving you mad Rick, it makes it all the more fun for me to break you with tickles as I will and all you need to do to encourage me you're doing; laughing like a loon and begging and pleading for me to stop and I'm confident as long as I give you cause to, you will continue doing so and not disappoint me!"

"I indulged in licking in between his toes and nibbling them driving him into hysterical laughter once again and with the feather stroked his balls watching his dick harden and begin trobbing as it erected and told him if I was into size I'd be impressed by his dick but as it not being something I particularly was into, for me it was a dick but a big dick admittedly but for me his big feet had me feeling horny!"

"I told him he wouldn't turn me on in a public toilet if he was wearing his DM's they'd need to be off and he socked or sockless so would never have been one of his victims but in socks and now sockless tables turned and he was the victim and with my fingers tickled his feet and this time stroked his arches slowly, saying I loved to tease him as he reacted so well to tickle torture!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I concentrated on lightly stoking his left foot as he tried to pull it away giggling uncontrollably and so switched to his right foot and then used the quill end of the feather along the soles of his feet. The more I tickled his sensitive feet, the harder he laughed and pleaded.

"Stop! Ha! Ha! Please! Aaahh! Ha! Ha! I can't take it! No. Ha! Ha! Please, no more!" he shrieked in between bursts of uncontrollable laughter and his feet drenched in sweat and Rick aching with laughter

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Rick I am going to see you are arrested and questioned, post your name and details on line, these including your address and organise people to stalk you and when they get you tickle the fuck out of you, your life becoming a ticklish misery and even your mates will see the video of you on line as I have to tell you this session has been filmed and with editing will make interesting viewing on YOU TUBE and PORN HUB and other on line sites or you can agree to my terms and this will be you are now my 'Tickle-Toy' and obey my rules!"

"So in my pressence remove your DM's, only wearing socks which will always smell like your feet and submit your socked feet to me and have your feet caressed in them and when told to press them to my face so I inhale them and taste them and with your socks peeled off endured them tongue tickled, toes sucked and licked so pretty much the kind of treatment other guys will subject you to!

The difference being that with more guys, chances are tickling and teasing will not be confined to your feet and sometimes your dick and balls as your asshole might well be tickled with a feather, fingered and even fucked and you tickled to subjecting to all kinds of abuse so you make your choice Rick!"

I then licked the outer edges of his feet, tickling them with my tongue and sucked his toes lightly and nibbled the balls and soles of his feet. It was incredible which taste so delicious and notice I say taste as Rick made the sensible decision and I pay for him to attend a gym to work out his aggression weekly and he even is on an educational course studying business management so has made progress but even now does not enjoy his feet tickled and lickled but he has security living with me!

His days as a skinhead yob over though he favours a smart crew cut and his DM's kept for weekends but in the week smart black loafer shoes which in the evenings slide off as easily as in the morning they slide on! Guys once his victims have seen the changes in him and impressed by this have accepted whilst our no being boyfriends or lovers as Rick is straight though chooses to not get serious with anyone yet; that we are companions but his being my 'Tickle-Toy' is something only known by us both as it will remain, as it is our secret!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back