• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Grant M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Offering £100 I posted the message on line wanting a straight guy interested in having his feet worshipped and was not expecting responses but heard from Grant who said he was 20 yrs and straight with a girlfriend but interested in meeting for the cash but wanted no nudity and gay stuff but servicing his feet he could deal with.

I asked for a photo which he reluctantly sent and had told me he was 6'2" with size 13 feet and he was attractive so invited him over and on arrival he seemed nervous but told me again he didn't want any queer stuff happening and sat on my sofa taking the can of beer offered to him. Grant then mentioned the payment again and I told him he would be paid but knew what I wanted and if he wasn't sure he was free to leave unpaid now and he told me he knew the score and said his feet were alright to touch but not to expect him to enjoy it and I told him that not being a problem as I would be!

Grant was wearing a pair of slightly worn sneakers and I told him we'd go to the bedroom and he'd lie on the bed and he lay on his back having taken off his bomber jacket in his tee shirt and jeans, I unlaced his left nike sneaker and pulled off was a large foot in dingy white sock and I sniffed the inside of the sneaker which smelled strong and hearing me sniff it he closed his eyes.

"Mmmm you work up quite a sweat Grant, I can feel the moistness in your sneaker and dirty socks, see the contour of your foot so reckon you will do and Mmmm yeah your socked foot smells appealing I said as I unlaced his right sneaker and removed it and then smelled inside it too.

"Wiggle your toes for me!" I told him and he did after my asking him twice and I leaning close to his feet sensed their heat and aroma and then fondled each foot in turn and loved their natural dampness and the fact he had never had his feet messed with by another guy, made apparent as he kept his eyes closed.

I sniffed each socked foot and deliberately lightened my touch and saw his toes wiggle and his feet flexed so knew more cash needed to be offered to lure him to agreeing to my next proposal. I told him he had nice feet but he ignored my comment so added big and ticklish feet which made him involuntarily wiggle his toes and ran my index finger lightly over one sole and then the other to prove a point.

"Grant are you interested in earning £200? I asked

Grant thought about my proposal for a few seconds and I could tell he was suspicious.

"I don't know depends what you want to do?" he said

"Tie you up and tickle you" I said. Grant unnerved clearly not liking the sound of this shook his head and frowned.

"No way," he said but then said "No weird shit right!"

"Like I said tie you and tickle you, ankles together play with your feet but you stay dressed!" I said

"Well okay I guess!" he said but his face showed he not happy about it but money talked so soon this straight lad would be at my mercy as I knew he wouldn't want anyone especially his girlfriend hearing about this so was confident he'd keep it quiet how he earned £200.

I soon had Grant secured and loved him being so vulnerable, so helpless and nuzzled my face against his sweaty, smelly socked feet deeply sniffing them and enjoying the smell of them and telling him so and lightly massaged each sole and then tickled them and he squirmed so mockingly said to him

"Are you ticklish on your feet Grant?"

"NO! Please, Please don't tickle my feet!" Grant begged.

"Too tempting not to Grant and think of the money!" I said and deliberately stroked his socked soles harder and teased under his toes

"Please don't hihihihihi hahahahaha HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA NOOHOHO HOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHOHN'T," Grant laughed hysterically.

"Well Grant you sure are ticklish and haven't got your socks off yet Mmmm these feet are just perfect, love their shape, their smell, their smoothness and yes Grant their ticklishness as I love tickling guy's feet and straight guys most as initiating them into tickle torture really turns me on!" I said menacingly

"What tickle torture no please C'mon I can't take it!" Grant said

"Ssssh you can and being paid you will it's that simple!" I said fondling his socked feet and then very slowly removed one sock and then the other and ignoring Grant's protests as I dropped them on the floor and took a moment to stare at his two large bare soles and toes feeling so excited and slowly stroked my index finger along his right sole and then his left and alternated teasing one sole and then the other loving seeing his feet flexing and Grant squirming as he laughed loudly instantly and used one hand to pull back his toes and stroked under them with fingers of my other hand making the tickling more intense. In between laughing he was desperately begging me to stop!

"What's the problem Grant are your feet really this ticklish, be brave young man as it's just the pads of my fingers rubbing along your soles but you reacting as you are entices me, invites me to increase the torment!" Saying this running my fingers over his flexing soles and wiggling toes Grant was kept laughing hard as the sensations proved too much as he struggled and I very lightly stroked the tops of each foot which made him react.

"Fuck you are ticklish Grant and your feet smell awesome Mmmmm!" I taunted him deeply sniffing his feet especially around his toes and ran my fingers slowly in between his toes massaging them all but then activated the electric toothbrush and ran the revolving bristles against both bare soles which resulted in his uncontrollably giggling as this tickling was instant and he went nuts!

"NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

I then pulled his toes taut on each foot inturn and stroked under all of his toes and in between his toes causing Grant to becoming immersed in hysterical laughter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOO PLEEEEASE DON'T TICKLE HAHAHHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT!HAHAHAHA!"

"Oh Grant you must hate this, you have a real problem being so ticklish and warm and sweaty feet the most sensitive of all which is why I relish massaging them, feeling them up and loving their rich aroma!" I indulged in taking my time stroking his bare feet and running my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time.

"You know there's something I love doing to feet Grant and that's lickling them!" I then began licking the soles of his feet. licking the length of his feet from his heels to his toes which as I told him tasted delicious as my tongue slid in between reach of his toes and I sensed he hating this which fuelled my enthusiasm to indulge and verbally tease him too!

"Mmmm these feet had to taste delicious, so ripe and licked the length of each bare sole and nibbled his toes saying his girlfriend so lucky to have a boyfriend with such ticklish, licklish feet which smelled so raunchy and this got a reaction from him

"Fuck off you dirty perve!"

"Oh Grant you are not in exactly the right position to insult me as you are the one tightly secured to the bed with two such ticklish feet exposed to me and your toes are so suckable and more exciting to me than your dick would be and I licked the tips of his toes and then licked in between each toe which made him squirm and angered him but ignoring his verbal protests licked the length of each of his soles as he squirmed viollently and desperate to pull his feet out of range of my tongue but his feet secured together, no chance of this happening.

"What's wrong?" I said. "You're not ticklish are you Grant?"

"Fuck off," said Grant as I continued to suck on his toes, one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue.

"Mmm, tasty," I said with a grin. Grant shook his head and looked vaguely disgusted. I nibbled on his toes for a while longer, before turning my attention to the tops of his feet which I kissed and licked all over. I decided to have a little fun. I ran a finger along the sole of his right foot and then his left foot. Grant flinched and instinctively tried to pull away as saliva lubed I rubbed the pads of my fingers over the soles of the lad's feet, every inch of his size 13's and telling him he ought not to have such big feet.

"Cut it out!" Grant said and he was serious, he hating the intimacy of his feet orally enjoyed and by another man and I use my tongue sensually on straight guys particularly flicking my tongue in between their toes and sucking their big toes as I might suck dicks if that was my thing which it isn't! I told Grant to think of the money he was being paid as I see how ticklish you really are and let's gag you and sealed the duct tape over his mouth and then additionally adding the eye mask.

"Ssssh I'm not going to hurt you Grant but now your ticklishness will be magnified!" I told Grant and boy was it! Mt fingers slid up n' down his right foot and he gasped and flexed his toes as his foot jerked from side to side and with one finger I slowly stroked the ball of his foot and under his toes and then did the same on Grant's left foot. Then I tickled both of his feet together, my fingers running all over his soles and probing in-between his toes hearing Grant's muffled fits of laughter, struggling against his bondage. I loved hearing Grant's fits of giggles fit of giggles telling him I had him exactly where I wanted him; under my control!

I delighted in licking in between Grant's toes and sucked on them loving seeing his body buck on the bad as I lickled his soles and his toes curled reflexively so his soles wrinkled delightfully as I told him his size 13 feet were impossibly irresistible to me and rubbed the soles of his feet with my hands remarking on their warmth and sweatiness being real turn-ons for me! My face inches from his soles seeing his toes curling close-up and loving the rich intoxicating smell coming from them and savouring the fact that both feet were going nowhere as I indulged in exploiting this sucking and nibbling on his toes!

I told Grant I loved his long and succulent toes with such a rich masculine aroma sliding my nose under them and deeply inhaling their smell and gently caressing his feet and verbally tauniting him saying his feet were so perfect for me, sensitive and ticklish and their smell intoxicating and not tickling his feet I made out that Grant was begging me to stop the intense tickling-worship I was giving his feet.

"Grant I wonder have you always been so horribly, unbearably ticklish on these feet?" I asked as I scraped my teeth over the arches of each foot inturn and sensing this new stimulation was driving Grant berserk, my tongue proved being just too ticklish and saliva lubed I then used the hairbrush with plastic tines with ball-tipped points which are positively evil and deliver the mosr intense tickling as evident from Grant's instant reactions when I scraped the tines over the soles of his feet and my eyes focused on Grant's bare feet watching his toes curl and feet flex and the lad squirming as he laughed hysterically albeit muffled!

Even a tickling stroke on his bare feet making Grant shudder and he struggle was a joy for me to witness and with one finger I slowly traced a ticklish path up one sole and down the other and seeing Grant with no choice but to succumb to the ticklish sensations on his smooth and sensitive soles and I sensing fighting to repress his laughter but stroking the arches of his feet defeating him in this quest and telling him that I liked the challenge so to continue trying to hold out against reacting to the tickles!

Then two hands used simultaneously stroking his arches and under his toes seeing his head jerking from side to side on the bed as if he were being shot with 1,000 volts and mocking him how he must hate being so vulnerable and helpless as my ticklee, how humiliating and embarrassing it must be to endure another man messing around with his feet and a guy who had no intention of stopping tormenting him until his lust as a tickler was satisfied! I was smiling seeing Grant's soles wrinkle and his toes twitch sensing how desperate he was to avoid my fingers and stroking the arches of his feet as he strained to not laugh and afford me this satisfaction!

Each ticklish stroke across his arches and directed to his twitching toes and over the balls of his feet were hellish for Grant as every nerve ending in his feet were electrifyingly activated as I delighted teasing his helpless feet increasing the intensity of my ticklish assault across his arches and under his toes as now I knew these spots for him hot ones to tease and torment! I continued the tickling with the feather and sawing the tendril in between each of his toes which drove Grant berserk and then slowly dragging the quill end the length of his bare and vulnerable soles and saying his feet were just begging for my attention!

Using the feather I began to rapidly stroke his soles, from his heels to his toes and under and in between his toes, then utilising another tickling technique and tracing a slow and ticklish trek from his heels to the balls and toes of Grant's feet as he struggled and his feet flexed as I whispered "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" saying I loved reducing guys to helpless, pleading laughter and breaking them using tickle torture, the oldest torture known to man and slowing the pace of the tickles and just fondling his sensitive toes!

"You know Grant these feet of yours are sweaty and dirty" I told him and proceeded to tongue bath his right foot and try as he did to not react he so licklish Grant was soon laughing and I did the same with his left foot and his reaction immediate! I then activated the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush came into play and attacked the balls of his feet and zig zagged over the arches of his feet and brushed up the centre of his bare soles showing him no degree of mercy! It was so damn ticklish and Grant a sweaty mess!

I ran my fingers over his tickle tortured soles knowing his toes and the arches and balls of his feet were his most excruciatingly ticklish areas, paying real attention to tickle torturing him in these places so within seconds Grant becoming hysterical and I tickled his toes like crazy and again exploring every inch of his feet before indulging in licking them again and especially along the large bare soles facing me and so vulnerable to me! My tongue sliding over every sensitive part of his feet and then rubbing his feet making them hot and more sweaty than they already were before again lightly running my fingers up n' down his soles!

I seriously spider tickled slowly up n' down his soles as Grant helplessly struggled as I increased the pressure of the tickling and he convulsed in ticklish laughter as I orally assaulted his toes and stroked the soles of both of his feet very slowly and teasingly as I got to feel such as buzz tormenting him that I woould be indulging in tickle torturing Grant a long time yet and I did for another two hours or more so needless to say when I stopped that Grant wa tickled out and exhausted but £200 richer!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back