• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze — Part 1 (fff/f and f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
I’ve posted a few multi-part stories on here — “Night of the Blondes”; “Mischievous Missy and the Good Day” and “Soft Bodies” — from a library of tickling stories I’ve written over the years (the links above will take you to the final parts of those stories, where I think you’ll find links to the earlier chapters). I wrote a little intro in front of the first one (“Night of the Blondes”) sort of putting it in context — I got self-conscious about “sharing” these stories, and figured I needed to do so. Here’s the link.

But for thems that can’t be bothered, or have already read the stories, here’s a shortened version…

My stories take place in a fantasy world populated by beautiful, ticklish, and usually scantily clad women. In this fantasy world, pretty much everything revolves around tickling and sensuality.

The Missy stories are all female, and narrated by a recurring character of mine, Missy, a vivacious, curvaceous, flirtatious country girl who works for Goodwoman Colette. Where are these women? How did they get there? I don’t know. It’s a fantasy. Once upon a time I think I made up a goofy “sci-fi” explanation, like another dimension or something. So, if you need a reason, you can have that one.

I’m not sure I need to provide these little intros, but as I said, I wrote these stories not intending to share them. I get a little self-conscious about it, and sometimes wonder if my stories are a little too idiosyncratic. Many writers I admire here, like Jaynin, ticklemantis, kunzite, cosmo AC, sablesword, munchausen, and many, many others I could list, set their stories in very detailed worlds, and readers seem to like them, but like I said, I get self-conscious.

But here’s “Mischevious Missy and the Lusty Haze.” It contains full-body tickling, some softcore sexiness (very softcore), and some tickle talk. There’s a little bit of a build up to the action, but not a lot. If you enjoy it, I’d love to hear about it.

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze

Part 1

I suppose I should have seen the signs. The morning dawned warm and sultry, and I left Colette’s place early with a wagon full of deliveries for Goodwoman Annette’s farm, grateful that this was my only delivery on what promised to be a hot, hot day. Even this early in the morning there was that heat haze over everything, golden yellow with just a hint of red to it. Objects in the distance looked a little blurry, and the air was still and quiet, without the hint of a breeze…

So all the signs were there, right in front of me, but I was totally oblivious, riding my wagon through the countryside as if I didn’t have a care in the world. I was dressed in my usual “hot day” outfit — super-short and tight cut off jean shorts and a thin, white tank top about a size too small for me — displaying lots of my dusky skin, and showing off my curvy hips, slim waist, and big round boobies. Sometimes, when it’s really hot, I wear my wavy black hair in a pony tail, but today I hadn’t bothered.

But my mind was on the cutie I hoped to see at Anette’s. Of course, all my friends and everyone I know would say that was typical of me. I can imagine my friend Betsy teasing me right now, laughing and shaking her curls and saying: “That’s Mischievous Missy for you. The only time she really thinks is when she’s trying to figure out how to get her hands on some poor girl.”

I can’t deny there’s some truth to it, but it’s not entirely fair. Besides, in my defense, the thing about the Hazy Daze is that they sort of creep up on you. They come on like any other hot, humid day at first, and before you know it, POW! they’ve got a hold on you and there’s nothing you can do about it.

The cutie on my mind that morning as I drove my wagon down the dirt roads and lanes of the county was a brown-haired, brown-eyed sweetheart named Elena. She worked for Anette, and I always looked forward to seeing her when I made my deliveries. I like all kinds of girls, but it’s the sweet, shy types that really make my heart flutter, the kind that don’t seem to know how darn cute they are, and Elena was definitely one of those.

Well, calling her shy might not be accurate — she was very friendly and outgoing, easy to smile and always up for a long chat. But there was just something unassuming and “nice” about her. The littlest compliment could make her blush, and I thought it was so cute how she would get just a tiny bit flustered whenever I would flirt with her, like she wasn’t used to the attention. If she knew the extent of my feelings for her — how I imagined kissing her from the top of her head to the tips of her sweet little toes, for instance — she’d probably faint with embarrassment.

But I hadn’t done a darn thing with Elena beyond flirting with her, and though she always seemed happy to see me, she hadn’t given me any sign that she was being anything other than friendly. That’s just the way it was with some of these nice, sweet girls.

When I pulled in to Goodwoman Annette’s I was a little puzzled that no one seemed to be out and about. Her place is huge — Annette is easily the richest woman in the county, even more than my boss Colette — with vast fields, worker villages, and a complex of barns, shacks, outbuildings and stalls that form a little mini-market. It’s usually bustling on delivery today, but there didn’t seem to be a soul around this morning. Still, it was relatively early, and I thought that maybe the heat kept the girls inside today.

I pulled up my usual drop off point. This was where I usually saw Elena, in front of the big barn, standing behind a table, checking forms and helping unload the wagons. But though the tables were all set up, there was no one there, and no one came out of the barn to greet me. “Hello?” I called. I peeked my head inside the barn but it was empty. After a few moments, I began unloading the small barrels in the back of my wagon. I thought I heard voice — maybe a shout and a little snatch of laughter — coming from somewhere behind the big barn. I paused for a moment, listening, and called hello again. The indistinct voices were definitely there, but no one responded to my call. I shrugged and kept unloading, telling myself I’d go investigate once I was done.

Unloading the wagon was tough work, but it didn’t take long. I had finished unloading and was taking a big drink of lemonade from the jug I had brought with me when I heard a shriek of laughter. I walked around the side of the barn. “Hello?” I called, more loudly this time. “Hello? Is anyone here?”

There was another shriek of laughter. I began walking down the narrow space between the barn and another building. “Hello? Anyone?”

Before I had made it half-way, a girl I recognized appeared at the end of the alley and began walking towards me. Her name was Gia, a big, strapping girl with dark, curly hair whom I knew from around.

“Hello there, Missy,” she said. “I thought I heard someone out here…”

“Where is everyone?” I heard another burst of laughter from somewhere. “What’s going on back there?”

Gia grinned at me, an almost drunken grin that I thought a little odd. And that wasn’t the only thing I found a little odd — from the hips down, Gia wore a pair of tight, worn jeans, but up top… no shirt. Just a bra. “Why don’t you follow me and see,” she said.

I followed her down the alley into a small, secluded courtyard. Three other girls were clustered around something against the wall of the building opposite. They turned around as I entered… and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Against the side of a long shack, under an awning, they had leaned a large, rectangular wooden table. And bound to it spread-eagled was pretty Elena, wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy, pale pink underpants. It was a thrilling sight, and when I saw her like that, I couldn’t help but give a little gasp. Her nearly naked body was slick with sweat, her skin was flushed, and her nipples pointed out from her pert round breasts like thumbs. She was clearly beside herself with arousal, a desperate, dazed look on her lovely face.

“Oh, my,” I chuckled. “Looks like you girls have been having fun.”

Elena looked over at me, her brown eyes widening. “Missy,” she gasped. “Missy, help me. Make them stop…”

“You’re welcome to join us,” Gia said to me.

I recognized Gia’s three cohorts immediately — Holly, Kenna, and Denise. The only one I knew very well was Denise, a good-looking sandy-haired seamstress with a big, round butt who, along with a couple of her friends, held me down and tickled me one night when they caught me “trespassing.” But none of the girls, not even Denise, had the reputation of being particularly mean, which made the scene before me all the more surprising…

And then it hit me — the heat, the haze, the deserted farm, Gia’s tipsy smile, poor Elena stripped, bound, and tickled in the open like this by four “nice” girls… It was one of the Hazy Daze!

The Hazy Daze are really hard to explain. It’s this weird “thing” that happens in the country every once in a while. You can’t really predict it, but there are signs — there’s usually a really heavy rain, then a day or two later it gets super hot and humid, and this heat haze — sort of a golden orange color — seems to settle over everything. The Hazy Daze doesn’t happen very often, and no one has ever been able to explain where it comes from or what triggers it. Like I said, there’s a pattern that seems to lead up to it, but most of the time, heavy rain followed by a hot, sultry day is just the weather. It doesn’t do what the Hazy Daze does.

But whenever the Hazy Daze happens, it seems to turn every woman in the county into a lust monster for two or three days. No work gets done, and everyone runs around trying to tickle the hell out of each other. They forget their inhibitions and go a little crazy. I guess it’s a bit like getting drunk — every girl acts differently. Many of them become more aggressive; others just get a little wound up. I’ve seen big, strapping girls turn all soft and giggly, and shy, sweet types turn into tickle-crazed fiends. The Haze only lasts for two or three days, and after it passes, everyone acts a little embarrassed, a little “off,” as if they can’t quite figure out what they’ve done.

But the weird thing is… it doesn’t seem to effect me at all. I don’t know why not. Maybe because I feel that way all the time. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, I’m always up for a little fun. It gets me in trouble sometimes, but it’s always worth it.

But during the Hazy Daze, I’m the cautious one, the one who thinks before she acts. That has less to do with whatever’s in the air during the Hazy Daze and everything to do with protecting myself. Usually, during the Hazy Daze, I like to hide out with a friend or two until it all blows over, but a few times, I’ve been caught far from home, and that can be pretty harrowing. The worst was when the Hazy Daze hit on a crowded market day. There I was, dropping off my deliveries at Lani’s stall as usual, when Lani and her two co-workers all of a sudden hauled me into the back room. They stripped me and used my bra to bind my wrists together to one of the rafters, then tickle tortured me until I came.

The bra snapped at the end, and when I woke up, I was lying on the floor. Lani’s two assistants had ganged up on their boss, and were playing with her a few yards away (not that she seemed to mind). So I slipped away while they were distracted, only to find myself in the middle of an orgy — naked and half-naked girls every where, chasing and being chased, catching and being caught, shouts, screams and wild laughter filling the air. I hoped to sneak away amid all the chaos, but a naked, voluptuous girl on her own in all this lust-fuelled madness? Not a chance. It wasn’t long before a group of five or six girls — girls I didn’t even know — nabbed me, threw me on a table, and gang-tickled me until I came again.

Then, after I recovered from that, I spotted another delivery girl I sort of knew, leaving on her wagon. I thought she was pretty nice, so I quickly caught up with her and begged her to give me a ride back to Colette’s. She gladly agreed, but once we were safely in the woods, she stopped the wagon and threatened to tie me to a tree and torture me unless I let her suck on my tits “for just a little bit.” I jumped out of the wagon and ran, but she caught up with me, pinned me to the ground, and then sucked on my big boobies… and for a lot longer than “just a little bit,” too! And then, after I came again, she just left me there!

I can take a lot of tickling and a lot of pleasure, but even for a girl who has an appetite like I do, it was quite an ordeal. Luckily, I finally found a safe haven with a tall, chubby brunette I knew named Vera and her housemate Bernice. We hid out at their farm house until the Hazy Daze were over, and though I did plenty of giggling and coming during my stay there, the treatment was gentler, and I got to give a little, too.

But the Hazy Daze… you never know they’re here until it’s too late. And now, here I was, far from home again at the start of the Hazy Daze, in the company of four very horny girls. True, they had a playtoy, but as wound up as they were, it was probably just a matter of time before they decided that two playtoys were twice the fun.

At the moment, though, poor Elena still had all their attention. Kenna, a buxom, pretty thing with gentle light brown curls, flickered her fingers in one of Elena’s underarms, causing the captive cutie to burst into giggles. “St-stpp! Oh please… eee-hee-hee-hee… K-kenna, honey, plee-hee-hee-eeese… Let me go… eee-hee-heee…!”

Elena giggled and struggled in her bindings. She wasn’t what you’d call voluptuous, certainly not compared to girls like Gia or Kenna, who were all hips, tits, and thighs. But she was a beauty in her own right, with a trim waist and a flat belly, slim hips and perfectly round, pert breasts that looked a little bigger than a handful. I say “looked” because I had never gotten my hands on them to test that assessment, though judging from the predicament Elena was in now, I imagine the girls here could have confirmed it, plus a number of other things about Elena’s body and its sensitivity.

As if they could read my mind — and it probably wasn’t that tough to do; I was sure my eyes were as big a saucers, staring at Elena — Denise slid a hand down Elena’s shapely thigh and pinched a knee. “Eeee-hee-hee-hee! No! Stop… eeee-hee-hee… Please! No!” Elena giggled and thrashed, trying to pull her knees together as the three other girls joined in, tickling her knees and thighs.

“Come on, Missy,” Holly said over Elena’s cries, stroking the arch of her victim’s bound foot. “We can have a contest to see which one of us makes her scream the loudest.”

“Nooo-hoo-hoo-hoo… heee-heee-heee-hee…”

“Do you want to try to rescue her?” Gia said. “We’ve been tickling and teasing her for most of the morning. I’m sure she’d be very grateful to the girl who saves her from our clutches.”

Usually, having a tasty little morsel like Elena all tied up and ready for ravishment would just be too much of a treat for me to pass up, and I’d join right in with the fun. But as I said, I have a real soft spot when it comes to Elena — she’s just so darn cute, and such a sweetie; it tugged on my heart strings to see her treated so cruelly by this gang of horny, tickle-crazed women. A sweetheart like Elena deserves someone to be sweet to her, and just as Gia said, she’d probably be very grateful to the girl who frees her…

Of course, getting her out of there was easier thought than done. They were not just going to let me walk away with her. And this was a very charged situation — four very randy women, and at any moment one or more of them could decide that some fresh meat would be just the thing to make the day even more fun. Already I was sure I saw a hungry look in Denise’s eyes as she glanced at me, and big Gia was standing just a little too close to me. But then again, maybe I could use that to my advantage.

“I can’t think of a better way to pass a little time,” I say. “But I’m kind of dusty from the ride. Is there anywhere a girl can freshen up around here?”

“There’s a pump in the courtyard,” Gia said. “You can get some water there.”

“That sounds great,” I said. “Ummm… could you show me…?”

Gia sighed. “Okay. Follow me.”

“I’ll be back in a minute, girls,” I said to the others. “Save some for me.”

I caught Denise’s eye and gave her a quick wink, putting an extra twitch in my hip as I followed Gia. I knew I was playing with fire, but if my plan worked, I wanted her and the others primed to take the bait.

As I followed Gia’s rolling, jean-clad buns around the corner and between two outbuildings, I unknotted the short bit of rope I always use as a belt. Actually, my cut-off jean shorts are much too tight to need a belt to hold them up, but you never know when a little bit of extra rope might come in handy. Working quickly, with Gia’s back still towards me, I fastened one end of the rope into a loop that could be pulled tight with a quick tug. I’ve had a lot of practice, so it only took me a few seconds, and by the time we reached the small dusty courtyards with the water pump in the middle, the rope was back around my waist.

The pump was about four feet high, a wooden bucket next to it. “Could you help me with the pump? Please?”

I got a great view of Gia’s jiggly, pale cleavage as she leaned over to work the handle while I positioned the bucket underneath the spout. Five quick pumps was enough to fill the small bucket. I stood up, took a small sip, and then lifting the bucket over my head, poured the cool water down on me as Gia watched. I cooed and sighed, making a big deal of how good it felt, shaking my black hair out so that droplets of water flew every where. The front of my already tight tank top was now soaked and even clingier than it had been while dry. And I made sure Gia got a good look.

“Mmm, much better,” I said. I looked over at Gia and gave her an inviting grin. “You look pretty hot in those jeans.”

“Yeah, it is warm,” she said. “I could use a little cool down, too…”

“Well, maybe you could,” I said. “But that’s not what I meant…” Before she could react, I stepped to her and put my arms around her waist, pressing myself against her and kissing her on the mouth. She seemed a little surprised, but only for a moment, returning the kiss eagerly. I slid my hands across the small of her back, nuzzling my face into her neck. She moaned as my lips sucked at the bottom of her neck, letting herself be nudged backwards against the pump. I felt her body relax. She closed her eyes, letting out another soft moan as I softly bit her shoulder just below the neck.

My lips started traveling lower, down her clavicle to her chest. I buried my face in her jiggly cleavage, inhaling deeply, kissing and nuzzling, running my tongue up the side of one of her breasts. Gia let out a deep groan, her head back, hands caressing my shoulders and back. I nuzzled in between her big, soft tits for a short while, softly blowing down that delicious canyon, giving her mounds teasing little kisses and licks, before lowering myself to my knees to more easily nuzzle and kiss her belly. Gia sighed and giggled, quivering as I used my lips and nose to brush against her skin. “Ohhh… ooooo…”

Starting in the center of Gia’s ribcage, just below her tits, I began licking zig-zags over her torso, getting closer to her belly button. I kissed around her navel, nuzzling it with my nose. Gia cooed and sighed, gasping in pleasure. She ran her fingers through my hair, down the back of my neck and across my shoulders. It felt wonderful, but as much as I was enjoying this, I knew I had to find a way to move on to the next step of my plan.

I dipped my tongue into her belly button and ran my fingers up her sides. She laughed, her hands stroking me more avidly. “Ohhh, you… ohhh…” she sighed.

Suddenly I gasped as I felt her hands on my chest — by straightening her arms to their full length, she could just get at my boobs without bending over. And as she groped and squeezed them over my tank top, I realized how I could get her where I wanted her…

With my tongue flickering over her bellybutton, I slipped the rope from around my waist. Then, I crouched down a little lower, moving my chest out of Gia’s reach for just a few seconds. I pulled the noose I had made to its widest point, and then slipped it up under my shirt and around my tits. Had I tugged on the loose end, tightening it, my boobs would have been totally bound and squished together — though frankly, it wouldn’t have been the first time I had been tied like that…

I gave Gia’s navel a final swirl and stood up, pressing my lips to her’s. Our mouths opened, our tongues met, and her hands eagerly scrambled up under my shirt, skittering ticklishly up my stomach and ribs to grab my tits. We both moaned even as we kissed, my nerves on fire as her hands squeezed and fondled. It took a lot of willpower to remind myself that sweet little Elena was being tortured just a few dozen yards away from where I was enjoying Gia’s attentions, but somehow I did it. I reached under my shirt, took hold of the lasso, slid it over Gia’s wrists, and pulled it tight…

“Hey! What…!?”

“Booby trap,” I said, winking and taking a step back.

Gia laughed. I was already tying the loose end of the rope to the handle of the water pump. “I love you big, strapping girls, but you make me nervous,” I said. “I’m afraid you’ll use your strength to overpower poor little me.”

Gia laughed again. Maybe it was the Hazy Daze, or maybe it was something about Gia herself, but she didn’t seem all that worried about being tied up. “Poor little you, huh?” she said, tugging at her wrists. I placed my hands on either side of her face and gave her a big, long kiss. “Mmmm… you don’t have to tie me up to do that,” she said when the kiss broke.

“Well, I’ve got some things in mind you might not stand still for…”

I slipped behind her. Gia squealed and went for the pump handle, fumbling at the knot I had tied. In truth, I hadn’t really tied her very well. The rope was short and thin, the loop biding her wrists could easily be loosened, and the knot around the handle was very simple. With her hands in front of her, a girl like Gia could get herself out pretty easily, given a little time and concentration.

But I wasn’t about to give her that time and concentration. Standing behind her as she hunched over the handle, I wrapped my hands around Gia’s exposed waist and dug in. “Yeee-aaahaaahaaahaaa!” Her back arched as my fingers wriggled into her sensitive sides, her crazy, loud cackling just what I was hoping for. She hunched forward again as my fingers rapidly squeezed her ticklish belly, bucking and twisting against me. When I dug into her ribs she dropped her knees, back arching, tits thrust forward straining at her bra. “Ghhaaahahaha! Yaaahaaahaaha!

“With all this squirming around, you’re going to bounce right out of your bra,” I said. “Maybe I should take it off for you?”

“Ohh-ho-ho no! DON’T! Waaa-haahaah!” Gia twisted around, falling on her back. My hands flew to her exposed midriff, fluttering up and down her sides and across her abdomen. “Ooo I know how sensitive your belly is…” I teased.

“Aaaha! Yaaahahaha!”

Holly, Kenna, and Denise appeared around the corner even sooner than I had hoped, drawn by Gia’s loud, howling laughter. The stood there, staring for a moment, grins on all their faces and lust shining in their eyes. “Hey girls!” I called. “I’m trying to tickle her out of her bra. Between the four of us, I bet we could make her pop out of this flimsy thing. Wanna try?”

I was ready to run, but whatever loose ties that little group had that allowed them to gang up on poor Elena seem to fall to pieces when they got a look at Gia, tied up and cackling like crazy. Giggling, they ran over to where Gia lay, pouncing on her all at once. Her protests turned into shrieking cackles as they went at her. Distracted by their new victim, they didn’t notice me slip away…

-------------------

Part 2 is right here

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back