• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: He Wants It Bad F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys, this is a story that I actually wrote a while ago and just didn't post because I had been posting so many Jenni stories at the time. I went back and gave it a rewrite and am now sharing it with you all. Enjoy!

It had been a while now since Jenni had last visited Owen. All things considered, the two of them had met for “sessions” at least a dozen times in the last year and a half or so. By now she knew his body through and through and just how to attack. It was fun for her but had resulted in a big change in him. Like any boy who was no longer a stranger to a woman's touch, he had a new way of looking at certain things.

“Fuck, bro, did you see that head shot?” Owen was playing Nazi Zombies on his X-Box while his friend, Aiden, sat on the bed on his phone.

“Sorry. Missed it.”

Aiden was the same age as Owen but appeared slightly younger. He also had a kind of neatness to him. He was also a bit more introverted than Owen was. Those differences aside, the two could have been brothers.

“Used the Olympia and got him when he was right in front of me. Now he has just lost Eight pounds on the Headless Horseman diet.” Owen bragged.

“Nice.”

Owen paused the game and turned to his friend, sensing his disinterest.

“What are you up to on there?” Owen asked. He got up and rushed to where Aiden was seated. He grabbed the phone to see the multiple pics of nude women on the site Aiden had been gawking at. Many of the images included dominant looking women with bound men.

“You're into that kind of thing?” Owen asked. Aiden snatched his phone back.

“Yeah, kinda. So what?”

“Don't get defensive, dude. I'm just asking cause...” Owen trailed off. He hadn't told anybody about what had happened between Jenni and himself behind closed doors.

“Cause what?” Aiden pried. Aiden looked at Owen and suddenly couldn't help but notice the minor rope marks on Owen's wrists.

“Okay, this has to stay between me and you.” Owen sat on the bed next to Aiden. Aiden nodded indicating that he would keep silent about whatever Owen was about to tell him.

“Ya know how I told you that my mom was making me see a shrink last year?”

“Yeah, of course.” Aiden remembered.

“Well, her name is Jenni.”

“Sounds a bit informal for a therapist.” Aiden pointed out.

“Do you want me to tell you or not?” Owen glared for a moment.

“Sorry.”

“So, anyway, she's not really like a therapist. She's different. She found out that my mom was having a cow about the drinking and brought me this.” Owen reached under the bed and pulled out a bottle of Maker's Mark.

“Whoa!” Aiden exclaimed.

“I'm not allowed to drink it other than when I am here though.”

“Says who?”

“Says Jenni.” Owen explained to his buddy. “And I don't want to make her mad.”

“Who would have thought that the badass Owen Michaels would cower in fear at the thought of a shrink being mad at him? A GIRL SHRINK no less.” Aiden laughed.

“Dude...” Owen looked serious. “She ties me up.” Aiden heard that and he stopped laughing.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean she ties me up. She has done it every time that she comes over. She says it's part of my therapy. She ties me up and then... she tickles me. Like all over my body.” Owen admitted. He almost started shaking just thinking about her fingers on his skin again.

“All over?” Aiden's mouth was stuck open a little bit.

“Everywhere.” Owen confirmed. “Anyway, you're into that kind of thing. I thought you would be interested.”

It took a few moments for Aiden to be able to speak.

“Does your mom have contact info for this girl?” Aiden asked.

Aiden read the address on the crinkled post-it note again to make sure he had the right house before looking back up at it. It was the middle of the afternoon and he had just gotten out of class. He wore shorts and a sleeveless Tee as it was fairly warm outside. He swallowed hard thinking about what he was about to do. He wasn't normally the kind of guy who would just flat out approach a woman the way he was planning to with Jenni. He took a few breaths to pump himself up and got out of his car. He walked up to the front door with his hands in his pockets, took one more deep breath, and knocked. After a few seconds, the front door flew open. There she stood with her hand pressed against the doorway so she could lean against it. She wore Little Mermaid pajama bottoms and a cut off tee that covered her enormous chest but showed off her tummy. Her dark hair was in a ponytail and she looked as though she had the day off and was just relaxing.

“Yeeeeess?” She stretched out the word like a cartoon character. Aiden didn't know what to say.

“Um.. Hi, I'm... uh...”

“If you're a Jehovah's Witness, I am not religious. If you're lost, I'm sure your cell has GPS. If you lost your dog, I haven't seen it but hope you find it. If you're a delivery guy, I didn't order anything. If you're one of Lily's friends, I haven't seen her today. If we had a date planned for later, I totally forgot. Am I missing anything?” She looked Aiden over. “We didn't have a class together or anything, did we?”

“No. No, I'm sorry. I'm Aiden.”

“Hi, Aiden. I'm Jenni. What can I do for ya?”

“Well, you see, the thing is... I think you know my friend.” Aiden wasn't sure how to explain himself.

“Is that so?”

“Yeah. He... uh... he's...”

“My age? From a bar? Friend of a friend? Sleepy? Happy? Bashful? Purple? What?” Jenni spoke rapidly but without any rudeness in her tone.

“Owen. My friend is Owen.”

“Owen Michaels?” Jenni asked, trying to clarify. Aiden nodded.

“Sorry, kid. I'm bound by my oaths not to discuss my clients or their treatments. Toodaloo!” Jenni waved and shut the door.

“He already told me.” Aiden said loudly. Jenni stopped, creaked the door back open just enough to show her face.

“He told you what? About the booze?”

“About everything.” Aiden informed her. She opened the door back up.

“And what is it to you? He's Eighteen and we were both consenting.”

“No. No. I don't have a problem with it.”

“Then what do you want, Aiden?”

“I want to talk to you about... well... a session.” Aiden blurted it out finally and Jenni once again looked him over.

“I see.” She had an indecipherable look in her eyes. “Come on in.”

Jenni stepped aside to allow Aiden to enter the house. He walked in and stepped into her living room. She motioned for him to take a seat on her couch and she herself moved to a recliner a few feet away. She plopped herself down.

“So, I take it that you need a shrink. What kind of problems are you dealing with?” Jenni inquired.

“Well, that's not exactly what I meant by a session.” Aiden tried to shed some light on the confusion. Jenni was quiet for a second and then laughed.

“Wow! That's a first!” Jenni clapped. “I tell ya, buddy. I have never ever ever had somebody actually knock on my door with that request. And I've been around the block a couple times. I've gotten em drunk so that they okay it. I've used it as physical therapy. I've tricked people into it. But I'll be Goddamned if you aren't the first person to just show up at my door... and ask! If only it was always that easy!”

Jenni looked back at Aiden and saw that his face was starting to redden.

“Oh, Aiden. I'm not making fun of you or anything.” Jenni got up and hopped onto the couch right next to the young man. He jumped a little and tensed up as if he was expecting her to attack right then and there. “You better understand something about my treatments right here and now, though.” She placed two fingers on his left thigh since she was sitting at his left side. She began to walk the fingers up and down the leg, enjoying his visible timidness.

“W-what's that?”

“I am a full service shrink.” She started to explain. “Once you surrender yourself to my program, you don't get to weasel out of it. I will tie you nice and tight and you will have to take whatever... medicine... I administer.”

Jenni smiled as she noticed a bulge begin to grow in Aiden's shorts.

“Do you have a problem with that?”

“N-no... I don't...”

“Okay then!” Jenni beamed. “Follow me.”

Jenni led Aiden through the back of her house and down into the basement. He followed her down the stairs and into her special playroom. Aiden looked with wide eyes. The walls, floor and ceiling were pink and blue. The chair in the center of the room looked comfortable enough and seeing the tickle charts and feather collections on the walls only increased the boy's excitement.

“Like what I've done with the place?” Jenni asked.

“Uh... yeah...” Aiden could barely speak.

Jenni skipped over to the chair and patted the seat.

“Okey dokey, then. Hop on up and strip on down.” She smiled. Aiden immediately blushed hard.

“Strip?”

“Down to your bare ass, tickleboy. I'm gonna change myself real quick. Be back in a heartbeat.” Jenni skipped out of the room, leaving Aiden by himself. Aiden decided to check out the charts on the wall closely. It seemed as if Jenni used each of her victims as a learning experience. There were little notes about different tickle spots on the male and female bodies. A list of different tickle talk teases and how well they had elicited responses. Also there was a chart that dealt solely with different bondage techniques. This aroused Aiden even more. Jenni was obviously very good with knots to have pulled off some of the techniques shown in front of him.

Aiden couldn't believe how hard he was already. He had never dreamed that he would actually be in this kind of situation. He knew that Jenni would be back soon so he sat up on the chair (which resembled a dentist's chair but with more padding) and slipped off his shoes and socks. He normally tried his best to stay clean and proper. His feet were somewhat soft and nearly lint-free. He then removed his shirt. He wasn't sure where to put his clothes so he just set them on the counter near where the feathers hung and where the sink was. Finally, he pulled down his pants and underwear, letting his Eighteen year old cock bob about. He then got back up on the table and waited for Jenni. He found himself trembling with excitement by this point.

After a couple more minutes, the door opened and in she stepped. Her face paint complimented her natural beauty and her satin costume hugged her curves so perfectly. Her gloves looked even softer than the fabric of her costume. She wore a Heavenly smile on her face as she got an eyeful of Aiden's naked body. He was very slender and Jenni could already tell she was going to have a lot of fun with him.

“My my my... you really do want this!” Jenni motioned at Aiden's erection. Though his face was as red as a firetruck, he nodded.

Jenni walked over to the counter and opened a drawer to pull out some jump ropes. She skipped rope, making her way back over to the chair while humming a generic jump rope rhyme until she reached the boy.

“Alrighty. Let's getcha strapped in.” She smiled warmly at him and motioned for him to raise his arms up above his head. He did and she went to work. She used one rope to bind his wrists together but she left a little bit of slack in between them. She then tied another rope around the first and yanked his arms as far above his head as they could go. His upper body was now stretched out enough to show off his ribcage and underarms. The flesh pulled thin. The clown then smiled again and wandered down to Aiden's feet. She bound his ankles in a similar manner and then grabbed the opposite end of the rope under the chair and tied it to the one around his ankles. He now had one rope attached on either end under the table to the ropes that secured his wrists and feet. He tried to move around but was shocked at how well he was tied down. He had absolutely no wriggle room except that he could move his hips a couple inches in any direction. Jenni put her hands on her hips.

“How ya feeling there, buddy?” She asked pleasantly.

Aiden couldn't even muster a response.

“That's okay. You don't have to talk. You've fallen right into Jenni's tickle trap and now, all you have to do... is laugh.” She pulled up a stool from the corner of the room up to the bottom of the chair and sat down, facing his feet. Aiden wasn't sure why, but he blurted out...

“Betcha can't make me laugh.”

Jenni stopped and looked him right in the eye.

“Oh... is that so, Buddy boy?”

Aiden looked back at her.

“I... um...”

“Oh no... you don't get to take that back. You've made the challenge. Now I am accepting it. You're gonna wish you held your tongue.” Jenni brought her index fingers to Aiden's soles. She began to trace the wrinkles close to the arches that ran the length of the feet. Up and down. Up and down. Aiden bit his lip.

“I'm not ticklish.” He managed to get out as his ankles pulled against the restraints.

“Oh, I think you are.” Jenni responded cheerfully. “And I think that you find clowns to be very very funny.” She continued to drag her fingertips along the sensitive skin, loving how his toes wiggled here and there. She moved her fingers down to his heels and fluttered her fingers there. This made him snicker.

“I'm not ticklish.” He repeated, as if trying to convince himself.

“Don't be so sure.” Jenni said. “You either are ticklish or, as I said, you find clowns to be very funny. Because you have a big ole smile on your face right now.”

Aiden knew she was right and was trying like Hell to keep a straight face. It seemed impossible though, especially once her fingers moved back up to the balls of his feet near his toes. He snickered again.

“Yeah, I gotta tell ya, Mr. Tickle, they all laugh once I get em in my clutches.” Jenni heard another snicker when she called him that name. She knew what to do. She stopped tickling and got up to walk over to the counter again. “Let's see what Auntie Jenni has in her toy chest.” She grabbed a seven inch long purple feather from the wall and walked back over, sitting back down with a twisted smile as if she had chosen a new plan of attack. She pulled his toes back and held them there. Her nickname was serving as a sweet reminder of what she was doing to him. And like a mother who knew a word that would always make her small child laugh, she was gonna take advantage of it.

“Here I come, Mr. Tickle...” She crooned as she passed the feather underneath his toes. He snickered once more and tried again to pull his feet away. Oh yeah... she had him now.

“Uh uh, Mr. Tickle tickle tickle... No running from Jenni now.” She passed the feather underneath the toes again and again. It only took a couple of seconds.

“Hehehehhehehehehheehhehehehehehehehehehe” Aiden found that once he started giggling, he couldn't stop. Jenni smiled. She dropped the feather, pulled the glove off of her right hand, and used her sharp nails on Aiden's toes, still holding them in place with her other hand.

“Oh yeah, Buster. Try as you may... try as you might... Jenni's gonna tickle you silly tonight!” Jenni removed her other glove and started to tickle both feet in earnest with her nails, skittering them all about.

“HahahahHAHhHhahAHhAHHAhahHAhHAhAhahHhahA!” Aiden was loving it. The helplessness of not being able to move plus Jenni's infectious playfulness had him at a level of giddiness that he hadn't known in years. Her nails dancing on his bare feet had him giggling like a school boy and she seemed to know just what kind of touch to use to keep it right on the edge of fun and torture, careful not to cross that line. The fact that he was naked and she was fully clothed added a subconscious sense that she had dominion over him and could do whatever she wanted.

It was just as fun for Jenni. Nothing gave her more joy than to reduce a person to whimsical laughter. She had become a clown, after all, to make people laugh. But in recent years had come to realize the satisfaction (and for her, sexual gratification) of bringing grown men and women back to their childhood with mischievous tickle torture. She loved to tease as well. She was a master of tickle talk and her tone carried a delicate mix of menace and tenderness.

“The poor boy's got a real case of the giggles, doesn't he? Jenni's got his poor widdle feet and he can't do anything about it. Coochie coochie coo, Mr. Tickle.”

“I lohohohohohhoohohohohve it!” Aiden blurted out through his chuckles.

“Well, good. Happy to put a smile on your cute little face.” Jenni responded as she piggied his toes and spider tickled his arches. “I love that you're so ticklish.”

Jenni got up off of the stool and started to tickle her way up Aiden's calves towards his knees, making “boop” noises with each touch.

“Lets see what spots set off my magic Tickle Detector!” Her nails reached his knees and she made the “boop” noises louder as he giggled, as if her detector was going off, indicating a very ticklish area. Her nails circled his kneecaps and danced along the skin behind them. He giggled and squirmed in his bonds while she smiled lovingly at him.

“Hehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehhe”

“Seems like Mr. Tickle is having a ball... or balls.” Jenni pointed out. She moved her fingers upwards along his thighs until she reached his testicles. Normally a major tickle zone on most guys, but Aiden appeared to love having his scrotum tickled. Jenni was anything but rough. Aiden thought her nails felt like blades of grass, so soft but devilishly ticklish. His giggles took on a high pitch as she covered his genitals with tickles.

“Hehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehe”

“Coochie coo... does the baby like this tickle?” Jenni teased. Aiden nodded. When she tickled his penis, he actually came close to cumming. She could understand that he was close to orgasm and so she moved the tickles to another area, specifically his tummy. She poked his lower tummy as if using a keyboard and he laughed a bit louder.

It was about this time that Aiden began to worry. As Jenni tickled his belly, he realized that her battle plan, so to speak, was to have moved up from his feet and tickle all over. And she was getting close to an unbearably ticklish spot. Her fingers stroked and zig-zagged all over his tummy and sides, keeping him in stitches.

“HAEhHEhEhEhHehEEHEHHEhehehehehehehehehehehHehHEHEH!”

Jenni got an evil idea and bent over. She pursed her full lips and blew a raspberry directly on Aiden's bellybutton. He laughed hard and she did it again. She blew 7 more times before going back to tickling with her fingers. By that time, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

“Look at how skinny you are!” Jenni proclaimed in a mock southern accent “I do declare that you must be the skinniest boy I ever did see!”

Jenni slowly drew her nails up Aiden's ribs and back down to his sides, causing many attempts from the boy to pull his arms down. Jenni really had him stretched taut, he thought to himself.

“I told you I would tie you tight. Now I swear I can see every rib you have here.” The fingers traveled the flesh like one would draw their fingers across a map. But this wasn't a map of states or towns or roads. It was a map of nerves. And Jenni certainly knew the way. Aiden was really scared now. She was a whim away from testing his armpits, and they were by far his worst spots. He had to convince her to return to his lower body where the tickles were ore pleasurable than intense.

“Go bahahahhahahack down.” He suggested.

“Why?” Jenni asked, somewhat surprised at the request.

“I lihhhihhhihiihke it mooohhhoohohrrre.”

“Now now, I told you before we started, once you surrender yourself, you're mine. I'm not nearly finished with my examination and I will not stop till I have done a thorough search for your happy places.” Jenni's words increased Aiden's nervousness.

“But it really Tihhihhihhiihhihiihhickles down thehehehehhehehherrree!” Aiden pleaded, trying to change her mind.

“I know it does, sweetie, but I need to tickle everywhere or I wouldn't be a very good tickler.” Jenni knew that Aiden had to be hiding a secret. And she had an idea of what that secret might be.

“Ya know... you seem tense. Are those ropes to tight. Sometimes I make them too tight and it can cause the muscles to cramp. Here, let me help.” Jenni walked up behind the chair. She leaned in and placed her hands on Aiden's arms. She started to massage in a circular motion. It felt great until a lone finger suddenly seemed to trace slowly along the inside of his armpit, just once.

The touch startled Aiden. Could that have been intentional?

“You know, actually, I'm fine. No discomfort or anything.”

“Hush now, you don't have to be shy.” Jenni insisted. The massage itself was wonderful, but more and more often, Jenni's index fingertips were gently passing over the thin skin under Aiden's arms as she rubbed. Jenni knew exactly what she was doing. She had found the Fort Knox of tickle spots on this boy and she knew it. She wanted to break him though, so she kept up the charade.

“P-please... I swear I'm f-fine.” Aiden was getting desperate. The fingers touched so quickly and randomly while Jenni rubbed his biceps down.

“What's wrong? Don't you like Jenni's massage?” The clown asked. She now moved her hands further up so that three fingertips on each hand were dipping into the hollows with each pass. Aiden couldn't take it much longer.

“Plehehehease... I mehehehean ihihihit!” He was breaking fast.

“I mean it too. Tickle tickle, little boy!” Jenni dropped the facade and directly tickled the underarms with her fingertips.

“AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!” Aiden exploded in laughter.

“Ut oh... I think I've hit the jackpot!” Jenni noted. Her fingers dipped and dragged, poked and scratched, leaving Aiden beside himself. Jenni couldn't get enough of his laughter and didn't want to stop.

“HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH”

Jenni stopped and walked over to her feather wall. She grabbed Two big fluffy feathers and brought them back over to the chair. She feathered the underarms like a maid dusting furniture.

“HOOHHOHOHOHOHOLLYY SHIIHHIHIHIIHIHT! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!” Tears ran down Aiden's cheeks and Jenni just giggled happily. Jenni could feel herself starting to get wet. It always happened when she found a truly ticklish spot on a victim. She stopped her tickling and in a flash, she pulled herself out of her costume. She walked over to Aiden's side. He looked up at her naked body and she pointed at his cock. He nodded and she leaned her head down, taking him into her mouth. Aiden moaned loudly. Jenni's tongue was as talented as her fingers. It wasn't a New York Minute before he has hard as a rock again. She gave him a few more bobs and then straddled him, letting him into her bald, slick pussy.

“Now I've really got you in my tickle trap.” She winked at him evilly and brought her nails back to his armpits.

“HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH OHOHOHHOOHHOOH FUUHUHUUHHUUHHUCK!”

Jenni rode the cackling boy and tickled his armpits like a woman possessed. She couldn't believe that she could make a grown man laugh so hard. And all because she was just moving her fingers a little. The nails kept slipping, and sliding, and squirming and stroking. First she made big circles. Then she made small ones. Then zig zags. Then figure eights.

“HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“Goochie goo, Mr. Tickle!”

Aiden screamed as he came inside of her and she came herself from the intensity of his throbbing member. During the orgasm, she continued to tickle his underarms, wanting to see if he would feint. He didn't though, but it was close. She climbed off of him, causing him to yelp as his cock flopped out of her.

“You really are something, Mr. Tickle.” She said as she leaned in. She wrapped her arms around him, holding his head to her bosom. Her wicked nails stroked up and down his ribcage, eliciting weak chuckles from him. He giggled into her breasts as she coddled him.

“You let me know when you think you will be able to walk... and tell Owen that next time I see him, I'm gonna get him for blabbing!”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back