• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - Chpt 15 Fall Break

flugel1

TMF Regular
THE HOT MOM NEXT DOOR – Chapter 15 Fall Break

It's been a minute since I wrote anything for these guys, frankly I'd run out of ideas. But I missed the girls and was waiting for some inspiration. They are truly the most fun thing I write and I'm glad they're back. Hope you are to.

For those new to this series, you can visit any previous chpt but here's a quick overview. The girls are Brooke, a 22 yr old senior volleyball player at UCLA who looks like a curvier and more athletic Sophia Bush, and Janet, a ginger late 30's elem school teacher who resembled Jayma Mays from Glee fame. They fell in love thru friends, a mutual love of tickling and had been living together for over a year. Their adventures included road trips, friends, booze and, of course, tickling. Neither could believe their lives or how stupid happy they were. So they mostly didn't think about it. So here we go, hope you enjoy the next adventure.

Janet had piloted a new teaching program that had received a lot of local acclaim and was meeting and exceeding the schools goals. She was gaining a regional reputation as an education innovator. It was with that she was offered to be a guest speaker in a southwestern education conference in Scottsdale. Of course the girls were going and were excited. The conference was Thursday night thru Sunday. The girls added a day on each side to make a mini vacation. They flew to Scottsdale on Wed and checked into the hotel. There was a welcome packet from the resort with some great perks. Spa treatment, massages, chef table and a lesson and round of golf with a PGA professional at Grayhawk Golf Club. Neither girl played, although Brooke was an athlete, but were excited to shop in the pro shop. Janet's presentation was Friday morning and the rest of the time was theirs.

Thursday night was the ritual cocktail meet and greet. Janet went solo, not wanting to get tongues awagging. So Brooke took great pains to make sure she looked amazing. It was like dressing her own very ticklish redheaded Barbie. Brooke made sure Janet tried on 3 different outfits. Brooke took pains to make sure everything fit and it took much tickling to make sure J had on just the right outfit. Every time Janet tried on a new outfit Brooke wrestled her to the bed and took her time with the tiny redhead. Before the final outfit, Brooke had Janet on her back with wrists and ankles secured against her chest with her left arm. With her right hand she played with her ribs, very exposed pits, aroused breasts and her worst spot, her hipbones. Janet was in heaven and hell. Brooke was, of course, naked. The feel and sight of her girl teasing, taunting and tickling her against her gorgeous body had Janet on overdrive. Brooke finally relented and sent Janet in to repair the makeup damage.

They finally decided on an above the knee black cocktail dress with a small scoop neck and very daring V in back. When Janet came out she twirled around and said “Well” expectantly. Brooke had a funny look on her face. “Whats wrong. You said it was perfect. Sexy but not too. Edgy but not too daring. What's wrong?” Janet asked genuinely concerned. “I don't know there's something not right. Maybe its the shoes. Here sit” and she gently pushed her on the bed and went into the closet. She brought out a silver pair of pumps and a fire engine red pair of stillettos.

“Here, lets try these” and Brooke lifted a foot. She started to place the silver shoes on but her nails scrapped the teachers soles. “Brooke, dammit don't you dare. I've got to be there............now” Janet lectured. “It does no good to get there and not look happy” and she went after the sole big time. Janet dissolved in laughter. “You.............BITCH...........................Stop...............I've................got to................GO” Janet was trying to gain some control. Wasn't happening. “I'll make you …........GO” and Brooke put both tiny little feet in a vice grip and put her new manicure to good use. She stood up and raised Janets feet in the air causing her to lay on her back and laugh and hopelessly flail at the air. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...............................SHIT..................” Janet was starting to cry. “Oh come on weepy..............you love this and you know it” and tickled right below her toes. “I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DON”T>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>” she chorlted.

“But you do love this” and she started to kiss, lick and suck on her feet. She knew this was a weakness for Janet, who let out a horny purr. “That's my lil kitty” And she took one big toe in her mouth and teased with her tongue. She knew this drove Janet wild and didn't want to get her too revved up. She stopped and took the 2 red stilettos and slipped them on. “ok stand up, turn around” and Janet did. Brooke took her face in her hands and kissed her softly “Almost perfect”she whispered and reached under the dress. She gently removed her black panties. She dropped to her knees and slipped them over her feet and ran her tongue up an exposed thigh. She pulled the dress down and stood up and looked down at Janet wanting to strip her naked and make love right then. Another soft kiss. “Hurry back”
she winked.

“Brooke, I can't go to this thing without PANTIES..................Its business” Brooke ran her nails back up the slightly moist thigh. “This is business” and she teased her pussy. “And it's all mine. Have fun................and don't bend over” and she gently spanked her turned on lover and shooed her out the door. And immediately ran to the shower. Brooke had some business of her own. Janet had a fun/miserable time at the cocktail party. Her colleagues wanted to talk to her about her ideas, her presentation, etc. Janet wanted to run back to the room. When she finally got back there, she attacked the then snoozing brunette and they wore each other out with tickling and sex.

Janet's prez was the next morning from 10 til noon. They got up early, ate and showered. Janet was nervous but Brooke built her confidence with kisses and caresses. It went well and was very well received. Brooke had snuck in the back and marveled at Janet's command of the room.

Many times Brooke was the more assertive of the 2. It was thrilling to watch J shine in her element. She thought of the many times Janet had snuck in to watch her matches. It made her appreciate them even more. Janet stayed for lunch and they met back in the room. The message light was flashing. It was a voicemail. “Hi. This is Blair O'Neal from Grayhawk. I'd like to invite you guys over to the club this afternoon for a lesson and 9 holes of golf. I've cleared it with the hotel. A car will pick you up at 3 and well hit balls from 4 – 5 and then play nine. Looking forward to meeting you”

“I just assumed Blair was a guy. Do you know him,er.......her?” Brooke asked. “B.............i played a little in HS, I haven't really followed the tour since then” Janet explained. “Is that when they had those wooden clubs?” Brooke giggled. Janet jumped on her and made sure she had a reason to do more than giggle. Janet loved nothing more than tickle stripping her lover. She knew Brooke was bigger and stronger but she loved it as much as Janet. Brookes breasts were large with big dark nipples. They had a mind of their own. Sometimes they were so ticklish. Sometimes they were tied to her clit and Janet could bring her off just by playing with them. Sometimes they were just gorgeous. Today they were horny.

Janet took her time to tease and rub the tops of her nubbins with her nails. Brooke shivered. Janet knew. She traced circles around them. She tickled right below them. Brooke was trying hard not to laugh. “You laugh and I'll stop” Janet intoned in her most teacherlike voice. Brooke just nodded. Janet moved down to her waist. She stuck her index finder in her belly button and moved in a circle. Brooke started to grind her hips into the bed. Janet leaned down and tongue tickled the the tiny opening. “SHIT” Brooke laughed out loud. Janet kissed down her tummy and smelled her heat. She knew what Brooke wanted and went back up and lavished kisses on her breasts and played with her kitty. Brooke came quickly and hard. When she was spent they cuddled. Janet asked “wonder what she looks like?” “ Your post sex pillow talk needs ALOT of work” and they had a lil sexy ticklefest. But Brooke was curious as well. “One way to find out” and Brooke rolled over and got her phone. A few seconds later she whipsered “DAMN>>>>>>>>>>” “What?” Janet asked. Brooke silently handed over the phone. “No shit sherlock” Janet responded. Blair O'Neal was a stunning nordic blond beauty. Blond, leggy with piercing blue eyes and a dazzling smile. “Well this might be more fun than I thought” Brooke mentioned. Janet noticed the tone.

So the were excited when the car picked them up. When they got to Grayhawk they were both stunned by the beauty of the facility. A long drive up to a natural stone building looking like it was cut right out of the desert. The stark contrast between cactii, desert and mountains with the lush green beauty of the fairways and greens was striking. The girls were met by a perky tiny brunette sporting a grey Grayhawk golf shirt, white shorts and pony tail. “Hi Ms. Davis and.............” Brooke cut her off. “Hi I'm Brooke and this is Janet” and she held out her hand. “Hi Brooke..........Hi Janet...........I'm Tif. Welcome to Grayhawk. We've been expecting you. You're going to LUV Blair. She's very fun and very cool. But first.......................SHOPPING. Follow me” and she almost skipped off. Brooke grabbed J's hand and started to skip. “BE NICE” Janet whispered and they both giggled.

The clubhouse rivaled any store on Rodeo Drive. “You each get to pick out and outfit for your golfing experience on us. Have fun” and Tif skipped away. “WOW, my favorite kinda shopping...............on somebody else's dime” Brooke smiled. “Ok weve got 30 minutes. Do your best work and I'll meet you at the desk” and the girls went to do damage. And damage they did.

Janet showed up first in a light lavender golf shirt with logo, dark grey golf skirt, visor and cute shoes with lavendar strips matching her shirt. She felt very country club. Brooke came around the corner and if Janet had been chewing gum she'd have swallowed it. Brooke was in a teal sleeveless shirt with deep V, the tightest, shortest white shorts she'd ever seen. It made her long legs seem to go on for ever. She had an indian jade necklace that was tight around her neck. She strode into the room like she owned it. “Who you trying to impress?” Janet teased. “When in Rome....................just trying to fit in” Brooke smiled her megawatch smile that always made Janet melt. “Kinda like those shorts” Both girls looked pretty amazing. “Well somebodies catch on quick” a voice came from behind them.

Blair O'neal's pictures were gorgeous but didn't do her justice. She was stunning. Tallish, between Janet and Brooke, with long flowing blond hair tied gently back. 36 – 25 – 35 toned and taut. A bright pink golf shirt you could probably see from space. Black shorts that accentuated her tan legs and black golf shoes that seem to set the whole outfit off. “You guys look great. I'm Blair” intros and hugs were exchanged. “Brooke you look athletic, do you play?” Blair asked. “Volleyball, not golf. Janets played a little” Brooke stammered abit. Janet noticed but no one else would have. “Cool, this is going to be fun. Follow me. We've got a great training facility” and they jumped in the carts and followed her out to the range.

“Lets start with some stretching. Alot of people don't think golf is strenuous but it taxes a lot of your muscles and many times in ways your body's not used to” And Blair led them thru a number of exercises. Blair was confident and friendly. She helped the girls with proper form nothing to tough. Janet noticed Brooke checking out the blond bombshell “OK, lets see what were working with. Here's an 8 iron. Take a few swings Brooke” so Brooke did. It was fun for Janet to watch. As talented and athletic as Brooke was, golf was a foreign animal. She looked clutzy and awkward. And she knew it. “Hey don't worry Brooke. Its not as easy as it looks. Were just here for fun, sun and some Arnold Palmers” and she winked. “I thought he was dead?” Brooke said as she wailed at another ball and hit it about 3 feet.

“It's a drink” Blair and Janet said together and hi fived. “I knew I like you guys” Blair smiled. “Ok doublemint twins. Whats an Arnold Palmer?” Brooke pouted feeling slightly left out. “Oh theyre yummy” Janet oozed. “Yes they are. And I just so happen to have some right here.” and she went over to the cart and came back with a silver thermos and 3 plastic glasses. “I normally save this for me, cuz I usually need em to get thru these things. But this is going to be fun” and she poured 3 glasses about 1/3 full. “Drink up ladies” and they tossed em down. Brooke, was not prepared and coughed and sputtered “What's in that?” she asked shaking her head. “1/2 lemonade, ice tea” Janet explained “and bourbon” Blair and Janet said in unison again and hi fived. “Ok Janet you're up. Lets see your swing” and Brooke handed her the club and refilled her drink.

Janet took a slow, fluid swing and hit it solid about 100 yds. “Nice” Blair commented. In spite of herself Brooke was impressed. She was used to being the 'athlete' it was fun to see Janet's athletic side. As J continued, with Blair's tips, she got better and better. “Alright Brooke, now that your properly 'lubbed' lets try again.” And Brooke grabbed the club and whacked at it. “She looks like a baby giraffe trying to walk” Blair teased. “Hey I'm right here!” Brooke complained. “But a cute baby giraffe” Blair flirted. Here let me show you a couple of things.

And Blair walked behind Brooke. As she helped Brooke put the club in the right positions, Janet noticed Brooke leaning subtly into the blond. She was enjoying the attention and the touching. “Ok give me a backswing and stop at the top” Blair instucted. “You should feel tension along your torso here” and she ran her hand up and down Brookes side. Brooke did the most obvious fake giggle, but only Janet would know that. “Sorry, lil ticklish” she teased. “I can see that” and Blair goosed the brunette who giggled and jumped. “Ok, lets reload and head to the course” With drinks filled they followed Blair to the 9th tee. “well play the back nine. Its less crowded. In fact, they gave it to us today”
“So what the hell are you up to” Janet asked curious. “What?” Brooke responded lamely. “Sorry, lil ticklish” Janet mocked. “BULL>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT” she teased. “What?” Brooke was trying to stick with a story they both knew to be full of it.

Blair was strong, feminine and fun. And she was a good teacher. J and B were astounded at the power she generated and how far she hit the ball. Quickly the girls fell into a teasing comfy mode. By the 3rd hole they seemed more like HS friends than people who had just met. They played a scramble format which meant they all hit a shot and then went to the best. Usually Blair's. On the 4th hole they had about a 10 ft putt for par. “Wanna make it interesting?” Blair asked with a wink. “If I make you each do a shot, If I miss I do one?” “Sure” Brooke said. As Blair stroked her putt Brooke coughed loudly. Blair missed badly and glared at Brooke. “Bitch” she smiled. “WHAT?” she said sweetly as she handed her the thermos. Blair took a healthy swig. “OK, next hole If you hit your tee ball 10 yds, I'll do another if not you do?” Brooke was liking where this was going. “You're on” Blair blasted a drive about 270 yds. “Damn, are you on 'roids” Brooke teased. “Nope just arnold palmers”

Brooke stood over her ball concentrating hard. “Oh, by the way, if you miss you do 2” Blair smiled evily and put her arm around Janets shoulder. “She got no shot” Blair teased. Brooke glared back in defiance. She took the slow, fluid backswing Blair had showed her then threw her club at the ball............HARD. She lost her balance and fell over. “SHIT” she yelled and broke out in giggles. “Damn Arnold Palmers” and the thermos showed up. Laying on her back she took two big swigs. Spilled alittle on her chin. Janet was getting turn on. Blair reached down to help her up. As she did, Brooke fell into the blond. Blair held her a count longer than necessary. “You're turn” and Blair took the thermos and took another swig. “Damn, better watch myself. I've got a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon. Can't show up all puffy and hungover”

“You guys should come watch. Theyre usually a lot of fun. This crew is cool. I'll bet I can get them to take some pix of you guys” Blair offered. “You sure that would be ok, I'd love to do it?” Janet said really hoping it would happen. “Yeah no prob. I'll send you the car” and they went on to finish the round. On the 8th hole, Brooke was slightly buzzed and giggly. She swung at her drive 3 times and missed it every time. “Brooke, jesus, its not as tough as youre making it.” And Blair went behind her. She reposistioned the club at the top of her backswing then put an arm around her waist and moved her hands down. “Like this” As she moved her hands down she goosed her around the waist. “Golf is all about concentration” and Brooke was giggling and wiggling. “I think you like that a little too much” She slapped her firm butt and stepped back. Brooke took a swing and killed it, for her.

She started jumping around genuinely happy. “See just takes the right motivation” and Blair winked and Janet. “Thanks Blair. That was awesome” and Brooke put a bear hug on the blond. Who hugged back. “Ok lets finish up and I'll see you guys tomorrow” They finished up with hugs, shots and instructions for tomorrow. In the car back to the resort Janet was just shaking her head. “I know what you're thinking and it ain't gonna happen” she smiled. “What” Brooke said and hugged her lover. “It may and it may not...............but I know what's gonna to” and she placed her hand under a pale gray golf skirt and went to work. “you shit” Janet whispered happily. They put the window up between them and the driver, who heard much giggling and "stop it" He smiled too.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back