• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Fresh Out Of Her Socks' (MF/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
It's been a while since I shared a story with everyone, but now that we're well into autumn and the weather has turned colder, I've been inspired to start writing again!

This is the fourth in my series of tickle stories featuring Alyssa and the ticklish situations she often finds herself in. I've been sitting on this one for a while but never got around to finishing it. Now I've finally added the finishing touches, and I'm happy to post it here!

I hope you all enjoy reading it, and as ever, I'd love any feedback or comments, positive or negative :)

Friday night was TV night for Alyssa. It had been a long, stressful week, and she was enjoying a chill-out session on the couch in the company of Jen, her roommate, and Jay, one of her best friends.

Alyssa, who was twenty six with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, was wearing a black and red checked shirt and black skinny jeans. Next to her on the sofa was Jen, who was two years younger, with red hair and green eyes. Jay sat in the black leather armchair across the table from the couch.

It had been a great night so far. The alcohol had flowed freely, the company was fun, and now they were quite happy to space out and watch whatever appeared on the screen next. At the moment, they were settling for a horror movie, which was being interrupted by commercial breaks.

The final commercial was one for a new, luxury foot spa. At the end of it, a beautiful blonde woman placed her freshly-pampered feet into her boyfriend's lap, where he promptly started tickling them, causing her to squirm and almost fall off the couch.

"That looks like so much fun!" laughed Jen.

Seeing the commercial, and the woman's ticklish reaction, made Alyssa feel edgy. After all, she'd been on the recieving end of two separate tickling incidents over the past month, and she knew exactly how it felt.

"That was so mean!" she exclaimed.

"And why would that be, Ally?" enquired Jen playfully.

"Well, erm...." she stammered nervously, wishing she hadn't spoken up. "It just isn't a nice thing to do to somebody!"

"I like your logic," replied Jen sarcastically. "What do you think, Jay?"

Jay was determined to play his hand wisely. "Well, it is kinda mean," he began. "Especially if the other person is very ticklish!"

"See! He agrees with me!" exclaimed Alyssa, poking her tongue out at Jen and believing she was off the hook.

"Well I still think we should test the theory out!"

Jen was a little bit tipsy, and was feeling very playful. Before Alyssa had a chance to move away, Jen slid along the couch, picked up her left foot, placed it on her lap, and snaked a single fingernail down her sole.

Alyssa squealed and shook her foot. "Heyyyyy! Stop that!"

Jen felt a surge of excitement. This was shaping up beautifully. She briefly tickled Alyssa's foot again, this time from underneath her toes down to her heel.

"EEEEEEEEHEEEEEE" laughed Alyssa, who'd reacted as if she had been shocked by electricity.

"Wanna help me?" Jen asked Jay with a wink. "This could be a lot of fun!"

Jay didn't need a second invitation. He scooted across the room and sat on the couch, straddling Alyssa's right leg and taking her foot into his hands.

Before she could escape, Alyssa found herself pinned. Now she could only move her upper body, her head, and her arms.

"Socks off!" announced Jen mischievously.

In unison, they slowly pulled off Alyssa's purple and black striped ankle socks and dropped them into the floor. She shook her legs, trying desperately to block her friends' attempts at exposing her feet, but she couldn't do it. All of a sudden, she felt cool air on bare skin as the socks disappeared.

"We can't have them covered up, you see!" teased Jen. "That's not how it works!"

Alyssa's size six feet were flawless, her nails were painted a dark blue, and fresh out of her socks, they were soft, warm, and exquisitely sensitive. She felt a wave of nervousness sweep through her as her socks were dropped onto the floor, her only protection now gone.

"Well, doesn't Ally just have the prettiest feet?" teased Jen.

Alyssa suddenly felt very shy. She nervously curled and flexed her toes. Jay was filled with excitement. He was utterly captivated by the sight of Alyssa's feet, and how beautiful they were, just as he had been three weeks previously.

"Let the test begin!" exclaimed Jen theatrically.

With each foot being firmly held, Alyssa was a sitting target, and she began to squirm, determined to escape before their hands made contact with her feet.

"NOOOOO!" she pleaded, as Jen's fingernails hovered perilously close to her soft sole. "JEN, DON'T YOU DARE!!!"

Jen smiled devilishly and began to lightly scribble her fingernails across Alyssa's left sole. Jay did the same on her right foot, matching Jen stroke for ticklish stroke. He could scarcely believe how soft and sensitive her feet were to the touch.

Alyssa's laughter was instant and hysterical. Being tickled on both feet at the same time was almost unbearable. She flailed her arms wildly, trying to fight off the sensations, and rocked her upper body from side to side. Alyssa was a strong, athletic girl, but, becoming weakened by the tickling, she was rapidly losing the battle.

"JAYYYYYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA" she shrieked, switching targets from Jen to Jay, in the hope of mercy. "S-STOP IT EHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Jay was enjoying every second. He'd been hoping for a second chance ever since the foot massage incident, and now, it was playing out better than he could have imagined. He knew exactly how ticklish Alyssa's feet were, and he was not going to miss this opportunity.

As she continued tickling her friend's foot without mercy, Jen was more than happy to throw tips to Jay, not that he was struggling for inspiration.

"You should tickle in between her toes," she said casually. "She's super ticklish there as well"

Jay shrugged and grinned.

"Oh well, if you insist!" he laughed, with a wink towards Alyssa.

With a single fingernail, he began to probe and tickle in between her toes one by one, adopting a methodical style that left no area untouched.

Alyssa flipped.

"JAY-HEHEHEHEHEEEEEE PLEEEEEASEEEEEAHAHAHA," screamed Alyssa hysterically, her hair whipping wildly as she squirmed with every ounce of energy. Her toes were just as, if not more ticklish than the soles of her feet, and being helpless merely added to the sensations.

"You were absolutely right, Jen!" laughed Jay. "She's just as ticklish there!"

For a brief moment, Jen ceased tickling, and Alyssa's hopes rose.

"Watch this, Jay!" said Jen. "This always works well"

Placing two fingers underneath her toes, Jen began to walk her fingers slowly and agonisingly down her sole, across her arch, and to her heel, before repeating the route in reverse. Jay picked up on what she was doing and decided to try it for himself.

Alyssa grunted and groaned, trying to hold in the laughter, but she couldn't do it. The slow, ticklish touches were too much.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAPLEEEEEEASSEEEEEE!!" she begged. "STOP TICKLING MY FEETEEEHEHEHEHEEEEE"

"But why?" mocked Jen playfully. "This is all in the name of research!".

The slow, finger-walking tickling lasted for another couple of minutes, before Jen and Jay paused. Alyssa was breathing heavily and twitching with ticklish laughter. This brief break from the tickling was blissful, and she dared to believe that maybe, just maybe, it was over.

"I know what we can use!" exclaimed Jen, reaching onto the coffee table and picking up two small, stiff-bristled paintbrush, one of many she used for painting in her spare time. "This could work really well!" she laughed, winking at Jay and throwing him the second paintbrush.

Alyssa shook her head furiously. The thought of the brush being used on her feet was almost too much to bear. She squirmed as much as Jay and Jennifer's firm hold would allow.

"JEN, D-DON'T YOU DARE!" she spluttered, trying to sound defiant. "I-I MEAN IT!"

"Someone's still trying to be tough!" laughed Jen. "Now, let's try this".

Jen began to run the brush up and down Alyssa's sole, occasionally poking the bristles in between her toes. Jay focused on her sole, occasionally switching to the top of her foot, which was slightly less ticklish, but nonetheless extremely sensitive.

Alyssa's resistance, along with her composure, quickly evaporated. She wanted to fight, but she couldn't, she wanted to free her feet from their iron grip, but she couldn't. She'd endured fingers, but brushes on her feet were something else. This was beyond anything she could handle.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!" she screamed. "NOOOOOO! NOOOO MOREAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

"Who needs a canvas?" laughed Jen as she swirled the brush across Alyssa's foot.

Jen and Jay continued their tickle-painting for what felt like an hour. Alyssa's tummy hurt from laughing so much, and her cheeks were turning an ever darker shade of red. Her hair was now a tangled mess. All she could do was laugh, plead, and try to endure it as best she could. She simply had no strength left to fight.

Suddenly, Alyssa felt those evil brushes come to a halt.

"What do you think, Jay?" asked Jen casually, lightly tickling the pad of Alyssa's big toe with a single fingernail. "Is tickling mean or just a lot of fun?"

"Well," began Jay, putting down the brush and beginning to massage Alyssa's right foot. "I'd have to say it's both! Mean for Ally, but fun for us!"

Finally, mercifully, the tickling ended. Alyssa flopped backwards, totally spent and still giggling weakly. To her tickle tortured feet, the foot massage was so welcome,

"You guys are not nice at all!" she sputtered, breathing heavily.

Jen gave her roommate a warm hug, as did Jay. "We are really! We just couldn't resist" she said.

Alyssa smiled and giggled as she put her socks back on. She had never felt so grateful to have covered up her feet.

"Shall we get back to the TV?" asked Jay,

Alyssa shook her head. "Oh no, not yet!" she said, taking a long, refreshing gulp of water. "We're not through just yet!"

Jen and James exchanged glances.

"What do you mean, Ally?" enquired Jen.

A wicked smile formed on Alyssa's face.

"I want revenge, and Jay is going to help me get it!" she declared. "It's time that someone else became the guinea pig in their own little piece of tickle-research!".

To be continued..........

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back