• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

15 Years, One Night (Part 1)

sageoftruth

TMF Novice
Summary: After a 2-years of college and separation from her three close high school friends, Alyssa has planned a "Slumber party" so she can reunite with her friends, catch up on old times, and most importantly, pay them back for the 15 years she's spent as the group's designated tickle toy. Enjoy.
---

(Part 1)

On a sunny afternoon in the peaceful suburb of Wayland, Alyssa sat by her bedroom desk, humming Beyonce’s Sweet Dreams to herself, confident that no pretentious roommate would come by to remind her of how “overrated” Beyonce’s music was. She tapped her bare foot on the rug, her black and orange striped toenails adding some vibrancy to the dull red carpet. After tolerating the dusty, hard, wooden floors of her college dorm room for two years, even a dull carpet felt like a mother’s caress to her feet. She scribbled away on her tablet and put the finishing touches on her drawing, laughing to herself every time she felt the urge to check for any nosy roommates peeking over her shoulder in her single-person bedroom. After two full years studying at Clark University, it felt great to revisit home again.

“There, all finished,” she said to herself, smiling as she stared at her computer screen. In front of her sat a drawing of three high school-age girls. On the left sat Sandra with her usual green tank top hanging from her shoulders by two straps that had both frayed to the point of being little more than strings. The bottom had been eaten away by moths and years of hand-washing, exposing her midriff. Her powerful arms were tied over her head, brushing against her dirty blonde hair, and her tangerine wide-arched bare feet appeared to struggle against the rope that bound her ankles together as a pair of disjointed hands tickled her sides.

Next to her sat almond-haired Brianna with her pasty white skin partially hidden behind a loose-fitting tee shirt that concealed her upper body and the top half of her shorts. Further down her bare legs, just past her ankles, her long slender toes flexed out in front of her as a pair of hands tickled the blushing soles of both of her feet at once. Her head was pressed deep into the pillow behind her and she bore a strained smile as she endured the torture.

To the far-right end of the bed lay Hannah, the most well-dressed of the three. An immaculate green blouse with poofy white sleeves, a knee-length skirt, and dark blue stockings adorned her healthy body. Speed lines conveyed a rapid shaking of her head, tossing her straight black hair about as two hands goosed her neck. Even as she thrashed against her bonds, her thin eyebrows were raised in a customary smile.

With the help of Manga Studio, Alyssa had tickled these three countless times, and her technique had clearly improved. The linework was perfectly straight, the shading looked natural, the colors were vibrant, and the three girls looked like they were actively struggling, despite being part of a motionless picture.

Regardless, Alyssa sighed and slumped onto her desk as she looked at her work. Undoubtedly, her fanbase would shower her with praise for another drawing of this quality, but she still was not satisfied. The images of her three friends from high school had been lovingly captured down to the smallest detail, but those laughs, just like the laughs from all her previous drawings, were pure guesswork. Was Sandra really such a fighter when tickled? Was Brianna really that ticklish on her feet? Did Hannah really thrash like that when tickled past her limits?

She reached towards the screen and traced lines in the air with her finger across the arches of each of the masterfully drawn soles on the screen but naturally, the drawings did not react. She was all too familiar with the phrase “Draw what you know” but she had no such luxury with this trio. Back when they were together, she had the misfortune of being “the ticklish one”, and any attempts to get in a quick tickle on one of her friends always ended with her on the floor instead, begging her friends to stop so she could breathe.

The more she thought about it, the more her picture devolved into trash before her eyes. After all, they probably looked nothing like this by now. It had been years since she’d said “goodbye” to them after her high school graduation.

Badly in need of a confidence boost, she turned and checked her nightstand. Atop it sat a trophy where a golden man in a gi had grabbed his equally golden opponent and was about to hip-throw him onto the mat. Below it was a plaque with the words “Judo State Finals”. It had survived the trip home and looked great in her room. She felt a buildup of pride as she looked at it, but she knew she could do better. She got up from her chair, wandered over to her full-size mirror, and pulled off her black and orange-striped shirt.

She placed a hand on her hip, thrust it towards the mirror, and posed like one of the models she used to admire from the Sports Illustrated magazines. The fact that she was doing this made her giggle and blush a bit, but she had to admit, she looked good. Back in high school, she had always dreamed of being able to do this. It turned out all she’d needed was a strict diet and a few years of judo practice. Now, her once scrawny arms had actual biceps, her stomach no longer looked like it was made of dough, and her hips formed a decent hourglass figure. Aside from the artsy orange highlight in her black hair, she looked like an actual model, almost. Her once soft and rounded face had developed more of a pointed chin and cheekbones than before, but it felt strange seeing her wide-set doe eyes peeking out from the head of this powerful body she’d cultivated.

She offered the mirror one more pose before she turned to fetch her shirt. Self-defense was more important than appearance for her plans tonight. She was not the weak little girl she used to be back in high school. She did not care how ticklish she was. By nightfall, the image on her computer screen would become a reality.

She heard the doorbell ring and her grin deepened. Reaching over her chair, she transitioned the picture on her screen to a folder marked “Private” on her desktop. She then pulled on her shirt, headed for the door, and hurried downstairs, humming Fight Song to herself the whole way while throwing punches at the air.

The tiled floor sent a chill across her bare soles as she arrived at the bottom, but that was nothing compared to the sudden nervousness she felt as she approached the front door. The uncertainty was nearly paralyzing. Which of her three friends would it be? Would she still recognize her? She already knew firsthand the changing effects college could have on people. Taking a deep breath, she reached forward and opened the door.

Sunlight poured into the main hall and she squinted as she peered out. A familiar pair of slanted brown eyes peered back at her, giving her body that same appraising look they always gave her whenever the two of them met. However, everything else about her was completely foreign. A blue tie, a white office dress, a navy-blue coat and skirt, makeup, leggings, heels!? She’d always known Sandra to be the cheapskate when it came to clothes, and yet here she was, only a narrow pair of glasses short of sporting the sexy librarian look.

She looked good in it too, unsurprisingly, considering she had been Alyssa’s inspiration to get in shape all along. Unlike Alyssa’s wannabe Sports Illustrated body, Sandra looked like the real deal, with her high cheekbones, angular chin, prominent shoulders and powerful hips, it seemed all these years she’d just been one fashion consultant away from being a bombshell. “S…Sandra? Is that you?” Alyssa asked.

Sandra put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. “Come on, Alyssa, what kind of question is that?” A mischievous grin appeared in the corner of her lips, which sent a small shiver through Alyssa’s legs. The next moment, Sandra was running towards her, and then a force like a football player knocked her off her feet and sent her flying before she landed on her back. The two of them slid to a halt on the main hallway floor. Alyssa knew what was coming next. She felt Sandra grab the lower end of her tee shirt and pull it over her head. “‘Is that really me?’ Psh! Before I say anything, let’s see if YOU’RE really Alyssa!” Then came the fingers.

She felt them settle on her stomach and then rapidly spider up both her sides at once. Unfortunately, her new stomach muscles hadn’t made her belly any less ticklish. Sandra had uncharacteristically decorated her fingers with long red fake nails, and they tickled immensely. Alyssa shrieked and bucked against Sandra’s knees as the long fingernails fluttered up her sides, but she had always been the smaller of the two of them and could hardly budge, let alone see anything other than blurry traces of Sandra’s body through the orange stripes in her shirt.

“Looks like your ticklish tummy checks out, but look at those muscles. This isn’t the softy I graduated with. What happened?”

“Lehehehet me go ahahahahhand I’ll show you! Hahahahaha!” Alyssa laughed. She felt some movement on top of her. An elbow bumped into her side, a nylon-clad foot nudged her cheek, and Sandra’s knees ground against her waist, but she could not tell what was going on.

“Nah, I’ll ask later. Let’s see about these feet of yours.” She punctuated her remark with a quick nail swipe up the curled sole of Alyssa’s foot.

“EEEP! Oh God no! You’ll kill me!”

“Don’t be so dramatic. How many foot ticklings have you survived from me?”

Sandra had a point, but the thought of those long fake nails running across her naked feet made her body tense up, and she started giggling before the tickling had even begun. She kicked her legs, hoping against hope that she could somehow land a kick from her unlikely position. That quickly ended when Sandra pinned her ankles down with her forearm. “Please, come on Sandra! I’ll forge you another ticket for the upcoming Resisters softball game! I’ll forge you a hundred of them!”

Sandra laughed. “Sorry, babe, but I can buy my own tickets now.” All ten fingernails came in and scratched up along both of Alyssa’s arches at once, which made her release a loud high-pitched squeal that was only partially muffled by her shirt. “Cute laugh checks out too I see.”

Alyssa tried to think like she was back at the dojo. If Sandra was tickling her feet, she was probably leaning forward. It was worth a shot. She waited for Sandra’s forearm to slacken a bit and then reached up with her feet, hoping to grab Sandra’s neck between her ankles. Unfortunately, she found nothing. “Hah! Nice try there!” Sandra said. Alyssa tried to withdraw her feet, but they came to an abrupt halt as Sandra’s arm clamped down on her ankles and pulled them into her chest. As her feet hung there motionless, peachy soles up and toes wiggling, fear took over.

The tickling hadn’t even begun yet, but she knew all too well what Sandra could do to her with her feet in such a vulnerable position especially with those horrible fake nails. “Oh God! Don’t do it, Sandra! Not like this!” She was immediately reduced to begging, as those horribly tickly nails darted back and forth between both of her feet. Each finger stroke drew a loud squeak from her and sent a jolt through her body.

“EEEEEEEEK! I’M SORRY! PLEHEHEHEASE, I’M SOHOHOHORRY! EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHA!” Even her after all the squats she’d done back in college, she could not break the armlock Sandra had on her ankles.

Sandra clicked her tongue. “Come on! Don’t be such a sissy! I’m starting to think maybe you’re not Alyssa. She may have been super ticklish, but she knew how to take it.” That statement was so untrue. Alyssa wanted to object, but she was too busy hammering on the main hall rug with the back of her head, and laughing herself silly. “Hmmm… Oh, I know how we can solve this. The Alyssa I knew always hated it on the toes.”

Oh God no! Not with those nails! Alyssa thought. The mere mention of her toes caused her to curl all ten of them at once and refuse to uncurl them. It was her only defense, but she knew Sandra had a work-around. Sure enough, she then felt Sandra’s fingers lightly tickle the roofs of her toes, which set her to giggle nonstop as she resisted the urge to open her toes. The lower Sandra’s fingers went, the worse it got. Alyssa’s giggles grew louder as fatigue forced her to fight harder against her toes’ reflexive response. Then finally, Sandra stopped, giving Alyssa a feeling of cautious hope. Had she won? Were her toes finally safe?

Of course not. Sandra’s fingers returned for a surprise ambush and tantalized all five toes right where they began on the roof of her foot. “EEEEEP!” Alyssa yelped as her toes splayed from the surprise tickle. She only needed a moment to realize what she’d just done, but Sandra had already wedged her fingers in between the pads of her toes and the ball of her foot. “NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Alyssa screamed as four fingers went to work on her worst spot. Sandra laughed as she threw her tantrum, and refused to stop.

“Want me to stop?” she asked.

“YEHEHEHEHEHES, DAMMIT!”

“Really?”
“YEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHES!” Alyssa screamed louder.

“Okay.” Sandra removed her fingers, but did not release Alyssa’s ankles. It didn’t matter. Alyssa was out of breath and needed a break, no matter how long or short it was.

“Oh God… How could… you do that… you monster…?”

Sandra laughed. “Well, you’re definitely Alyssa all right.”

“So… is this… settled then?”

“I dunno. That was so much fun. Maybe one more time.”

Alyssa gasped and curled her toes again, but sure enough the tickling then returned to the roofs of her toes to try and open them again. She knew she could not hold out as long as before. However, she then noticed that in her previous struggle, she’d managed to jerk her hands free from beneath Sandra’s shins. While Sandra focused on her feet, she reached up and pulled her shirt down so she could see again. She then noticed two nylon-clad feet sitting soles-up atop her chest. She had originally planned to play at being submissive until the moment was right, but as she lay there in the throes of hysteria, only two things were apparent: She really wanted to get free, and she really wanted to tickle those feet.

Reaching up with one arm, she clamped down on them, letting the forced exertion from her own tickling strengthen her, while she reached over and tickled Sandra’s arches. Sandra’s pudgy toes splayed out and she gasped. Her entire body jolted from the surprise attack and Alyssa felt Sandra’s head dip between her ankles. Reaching up for a second try, she crossed her ankles behind Sandra’s neck, leaving her feet in a less vulnerable position.

“Heeheheheehahawhahahat the hell!? Hahaha!” Sandra laughed. Alyssa was free to breathe again, as the assault on her feet ended, but her breathing was heavy. The recent tickling Sandra had subjected her to had already left her feeling a bit hot and bothered, but this was her first time tickling real feet with her own two hands. She could feel the warmth from Sandra’s nylon-covered soles beneath her fingertips and could barely handle the excitement she felt. Sandra had always been embarrassed about her wide arches and pudgy toes. Years spent wearing cheap flat sandals had left her with fairly flat arches, with the balls of her feet only sticking out a bit past the remainder of her feet. However, Alyssa couldn’t have asked for a better canvass for her artist’s hands, and the nylon only made things more fun.

Her black and orange-striped fingernails skirted across Sandra’s arch in a zig zag motion, making her hunch her shoulders and release a loud and very forced giggle. Alyssa then slid her nails up the ball of Sandra’s foot which drew a gasp from her, and once they began skirting across the undersides of her toes, it became difficult for Alyssa to keep her ankles pinned. Just barely touching her instep, Alyssa transitioned to the other foot which made Sandra’s entire body jump. It felt immensely empowering to be the one in control. “”Whahahahaht’re yohohohou doing!?” Sandra asked.

Alyssa smirked. “Come on Sandra. These sorts of things aren’t as fun when they’re one-sided, right?”

Sandra appeared to get the message, for her hands then found Alyssa’s soles above her head and she began to tickle back. “Hahahahahahahah! Gotchahahahaha!”

Alyssa shrieked and felt a shudder run through her body, but she refused to let go. However, Sandra still had the long fake nails and she knew how to use them, thanks to 15 years of “practice” on Alyssa. Even while reaching blindly over her head, her hands were able to find some more of Alyssa’s tender spots just under the balls of her feet. “NO! WAIT WAHAHAHAHAIT! NOHOHOHOHO!” she cried, unable to bear it.

Her revenge tickling had become more erratic and she lost her ability to focus. Even in her advantageous position, she was too ticklish and too inexperienced to hold out.

Thankfully, both of them were starting to lose their competitive spirit. “Hahahahaha! Let me go! Truce! Hahahahaha!” Sandra offered.

Alyssa couldn’t agree more. The thought of giving up these feet hurt inside, but tickling and being tickled at the same time was more than her libido could handle right then and the last thing she wanted was to climax right there in the main hallway. “TRUCE!” she called back.

She released Sandra’s ankles and allowed her to scurry away and push herself to her feet. Both of them caught their breath as they stood up, and she tried her best to act like everything was normal inside her. She saw Sandra staring wide-eyed at her. She did not know what to make of it.

“H…holy crap!” Sandra gasped. “You’ve never fought back before.”

Alyssa shrugged. “I guess I learned a bit about standing up for myself at the university.”

Sandra marched over to her, laughed and patted her hard on the back. “I’m touched. And look at you! You’ve been working out too. My baby girl’s all grown up!”

“Thanks, ‘mom’,” Alyssa said rolling her eyes.

“Don’t mention it.” She looked Alyssa in the eye and grinned. “So, got any doubts left that I’m Sandra?”

“Nope, none at all. You’ve made that perfectly clear. It felt like third grade all over again.” She checked the soles her feet for any traces of nail polish.

“Oh come on! I was just having fun this time. I promised I’d never bully you again.”

Alyssa shrugged, grinning to herself. “So, you still haven’t explained what you’re doing in a dress like that.”

“Oh, this?” Sanda asked, dismissing it with a hand wave. “I went to college, that’s what happened. Using some of the studying tips you and Bri taught me, I got into Columbia business school, and now I work in sales. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“Nope. I just can’t wait to see the look on Brianna’s face when she hears that you got into a business school.”

Sandra rolled her eyes. “Yeah, I’m sure she’ll be surprised. It turns out, competitive penny pinchers like me are pretty well-liked in the sales department. I’d like to see her try and sell anything.”

Alyssa cleared her throat and launched into her best Brianna impression. “I assure you, my product falls within the parameters you specified, therefore you are logically obligated to buy it, provided you have the currency.” The two of them laughed.

“Okay, my turn,” Sandra said. “‘If you look at my uh… my dictionary… and my calculator, I can prove that you’ll uh…”

“Looks like your vocabulary still hasn’t changed,” Alyssa teased. “Anyway, she and Hannah should be here soon.”

“Oh yeah. I never thanked you for setting up this… uh…”

“Slumber party,” Alyssa finished for her. “There’s no need to pretend it’s anything else. Besides, we used to have these all the time.”

Sandra stared down at her with her eyebrow raised. “We also used to be kids. I feel kind of silly doing something like this now as an adult. Still, it’ll be good to get the gang back together. I wonder what’s keeping those two. Wanna arm wrestle?”

Alyssa grinned back at her. “You bet I do. It won’t be so easy this time. Take a look,” she said, rolling up her sleeve.
(to be continued)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back