• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Jen's Double-Team Retribution ' (MF/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
This is the follow-up to part one of this mini tickle-a-thon, which you can find here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291022-Fresh-Out-Of-Her-Socks-(MF-F)

I wrote this story some months ago, after finishing the first part, but I wasn't quite happy with it. I changed it around, and it's finally finished :D

I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! As ever, I'd love to hear any comments or feedback! :)

Alyssa stood up and moved towards her friend, wiggling her fingers and smiling. Jen began to back away, trying to stay out of her clutches.

"Oh no, girl!," laughed Alyssa. "You're going to get yours! Jay, a little help here?"

Jen tried to squirm out of it, but Alyssa and Jay were too quick. Between them, they tackled her to the floor, and after a brief wrestling match, Alyssa flipped Jen onto her stomach, quickly pinning her down, with her sock-covered feet facing upwards. Jay sat down on the couch, watching with interest.

"Hmmm," mused Alyssa, settling down into a kneeling position. "I think these have to go as well!".

She hooked two fingers into the heels of Jen's socks and pulled them down slightly, exposing her heels.

"Come on, this isn't fair!" pleaded Jen, her voice becoming increasingly panicked.

"Isn't it? But you took my socks off!" reasoned Alyssa, slowly pulling the socks down a little further. "I think it's only fair if I repay the compliment!"

Alyssa slid the blue ankle socks off of her friend's feet and tossed them aside. They were a size four, and just like Alyssa's, they were beautiful, with slender, blue painted toes, and soft, flawless soles. Jay's breath caught in his throat as he caught sight of them.

Jen's heart was pounding. She knew what was coming. Her feet were totally trapped. Alyssa giggled to herself and winked at Jay, as Jen struck a defiant tone.

"Ally, I'm warning you, don't you-EEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE NOOOOOOOO!"

Jen didn't finish her sentence as Alyssa began to tickle her left sole with her fingernails. Her feet were exceptionally ticklish, and just like Alyssa, were even more so after being hidden in socks all day.

"AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA" laughed Jen. "ALLYNOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

"Yes, yes!" said Alyssa matter-of-factly. "I do believe that this is much more fun than it is mean, because I'm certainly having fun!"

Jen slapped the carpet and flailed her arms wildly as the tickling continued. Her laughter was hysterical, and the volume was high. Somehow, being unable to see what was happening made it feel more intense.

"J-JAAAYYYYYYY," she screamed, hoping that he would be sympathetic to her predicament. "M-MAKE HER STOPAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

"Don't you dare, Jay!" said Alyssa, beginning to tickle both of Jen's soles simultaneously. "She's getting a taste of her own medicine!"

The feeling of all ten of her friend's fingernails on her soft soles was enough to send Jen into even greater hysteria. She was utterly frantic, thrashing as much as she could and desperately trying to escape. Jay had no intention of stepping in: he was enthralled by what was happening.

"EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEENOTTMYFEEEEEEEEEEETAHAHAHAAAAAA!!" she managed to get out.

Just like Jay had done earlier, Alyssa began to tickle in between Jen's toes, gently spreading them apart and hitting every sensitive spot.

"NOT-HAHAHAHAHAHA-NOT MY TOESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA" begged Jen.

"I'm only giving you back what you gave me!" laughed Alyssa, methodically tickling each of her friend's toes, one by one.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE" screamed Jen.

After an intense couple of minutes, Alyssa ceased tickling her friend's feet. Making sure she couldn't escape, she rolled Jen over onto her back. Straddling her waist, Alyssa rolled up Jen's shirt, exposing her slender, toned stomach. She briefly ran a single finger around the edge of her belly button, causing Jen to giggle.

"Ally, c-c'mon," begged Jen, still laughing weakly and gazing up at Alyssa. "This isn't funny,"

Alyssa wasn't falling for Jen's plea. She was determined to get even.

"This is what scientists call a double-team,"' laughed Alyssa. "Are you ready, Jay?"

He knew exactly what Alyssa was asking him to do. He sat down, cross legged at Jen's feet. He wiggled his fingers and smiled. "Ready and waiting!" he replied.

Alyssa began to tickle Jen's tummy with all ten fingernails. Jen bucked and thrashed, but Alyssa used her strength to keep her movement to a minimum. She varied the tickling from quickly scribbling her fingernails, to light, teasing tickles, all of which were enough to draw a continuous stream of laughter.

"EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE STOPITAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" shrieked Jen.

"I don't think so! If you can't take it, don't dish it out!" replied Alyssa. She wasn't a mean girl by nature, in fact, she was very sweet natured, but she wasn't going to miss this chance for revenge.

As Alyssa tickled her upper body, Jay was free to tickle her feet. He wasted no time, wiggling his fingers up and down her soles. Jen's toes wiggled, and she shook her feet, trying to avoid the tickles or at least lessen the sensations, but it didn't work.

Being tickled in two places simultaneously sent Jen into overdrive. She laughed hysterically, thrashing and squirming what little she could, as her two friends continued their 'experiment'. Being tickled in one area was bad enough, but two was even worse.

"JAAYYYYYYSTOPITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she screamed. "NO-NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE"

Alyssa then switched targets, and began skittering her fingernails across Jen's ribs and sides. She tickled a little faster, and Jen's laughter became even more hysterical. She was extremely ticklish on her upper body, though not quite as much as on her feet, but it was nonetheless a real 'hot spot'.

"ALLYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA," shrieked Jen. "NOOOOOOOOOSTOOOOOPITTTTEEEHEHEEEEEEEE!"

As the dual tickle-attack continued, the three friends were experiencing different feelings. For Jen, it was pure, ticklish agony; for Alyssa, the sweet feeling of revenge and excitement, and for Jay, intense arousal.

Seeing the two discarded brushes on the table gave Jay an idea. He picked them up and began to run them up and down both of Jen's soles at once, brushing across her sensitive skin. As he did so, Alyssa zeroed in on her final target: Jen's extremely ticklish underarms. She lowered her hands and wiggled her fingers on the ultra-smooth skin.

Jen erupted into maniacal laughter that could surely be heard beyond the walls of their apartment. She could no longer speak or summon the energy to beg. All she could do was endure it. She laughed and laughed, without end.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE"

After another couple of minutes of non-stop tickling, Alyssa began to let up ever so slightly, while Jay put down the brushes, and reverted back to light fingernails on each sole.

"Are you sorry for tickling me earlier?" asked Alyssa, lightly wiggling her fingers in Jen's underarms.

"Y-yeseheheheeeeeeeee" giggled Jen weakly.

"And do you promise to never tickle me again?" continued Alyssa, lightly poking a finger into Jen's belly button.

"EEEEEEE-YES-EHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE" laughed Jen.

"Alright. I think you've learned your lesson," said Alyssa. "Remember what she promised, Jay! You heard her!"

"I certainly did!" replied Jay. "You'll have to hold her to that!"

Alyssa stood up and let Jen free. She was a sweaty, giggling mess. Her cheeks were red, her eyes were watering, and she was spent. She lay on the floor, her eyes closed, trying to regain her composure. Alyssa slapped Jay a high five.

"I-I think you definitely got even with me, Ally!" she spluttered, breathing heavily and smiling weakly.

"I knew I would!" said Alyssa triumphantly.

It had been a wild, fun night, and although they wouldn't admit it to each other, all three of the friends had a feeling that there would be more ticklish incidents ahead........

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back