• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Pete M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Kev had visited his best mate's home numerous times and had sensed the interest Dave's dad took in him and had encouraged it with an exchange of discreet winks and smiles at the 6' attractive 39yr old, 19yr old Kev knew his best mate was on vacation with his girlfriend when he called Pete who told him Dave was away and Kev told him he knew it which is why he was calling and Pete divorced from Dave's Mom said he'd just got in from the office and was chilling out and Kev said he could join him knowing Pete would be hot thinking about it so told him he would drive over and did.

Pete answered the door in open shirt and suit trousers, having removed his jacket and tie and invited Kev in clearly feeling awkward being with the handsome lad alone, he having had thoughts of a scenario like this but not dreaming it would happen as his 18yr old son Dave being around but here Kev was and Friday night, Dave away with Tina for the weekend.

Pete smoked and Kev and Dave did, so when Pete offered Kev a hit he smiled and took it as he wanted Pete really chilled and they smoked and had a beer watching the movie 'Last Tango in Paris' on TV a while and Kev after ten minutes asked Pete if he made a habit of playing footsie with Dave's friends catching Pete off guard and smiling said the other night whilst all eating together he had felt Pete's socked foot touching his, Pete looked uncomfortable and Kev took control saying he just wondered as he lifted Pete's legs up from the floor and lay them over his lap but held both ankles. He then smiled as he unlaced both black shoes.

"Kev what are you doing?"

"How long have you been in these shoes Pete?" asked Kev

"All day so 12 hours I guess but why, no look leave my shoes on my feet will stink Kev" said Pete

Both shoes off Pete tried to move his black socked feet but both ankles held Kev told him they smelled like feet not a problem and looked inside the right shoe adding "Okay size 13's"

"Er yeah Kev c'mon they pong put my shoes on!" said Pete

"Ssssh relax Pete guess I'm playing footsie giving them a massage!" said Kev

Pete felt awkward and Kev sensed his obvious discomfort but progressed with the massage saying nobody around it was cool and their secret as he knew Pete liked him and challenged him to deny it as he fondled both socked feet warm and dampened with Pete's sweat. Pete didn't deny what Kev said.

"So like I said Pete and don't deny it you played footsie with me so you like feet huh, I only wear size 8's but you're a big foot!"

"Er no feet no but I!"

"Ssssh don't need to say more so just relax and do what I say you got that!"

"Yes I hear you but my feet must stink Kev really!"

"Pete enjoy the fact it's me touching them and thinking where else I might be touching later as it's your lucky night!" said Kev

"Kev but I don't know this is wrong, what would Dave think?"

"Pete Dave's not here so he'll never know, your feet feel really warm and smooth so liking the massage!"

"Um yeah sorry if my feet are moving just a bit sensitive!"

"Yeah I guessed a bit ticklish but that's cool Pete, feet are supposed to be right!" said Kev

"I guess so and mine are for sure, not had them touched by people too much since college in fact!"

"Oh right in college they were then?" questioned Kev

"Fuck yeah in a hazing, initiation as a new pledge, it was hellish!" said Pete

"Why what happened?" asked Kev

"Well I was taken to a room off campus by two masked Fraternity leaders and told this was my initiation and threatened worse would happen if word of what happened got out as initaitions of pledges were secret and I had to agree and was ordered to strip off keeping my socks on and was blindfold and secured to a camp bed in the room and then secured to it.

Anyway comments were made about my big, smelly feet and with them laughter and sensed them near my feet and one saying to the other my feet stank and the other agreeing as they inhaled the heady aroma emanating from them. Then each of them slowly pulling my socks off and they soon had me hysterical as they indulged in stroking my bare soles with their fingers and then other tickling tools and I given the challenge to guess what impliments they were using and there was a feather, a toothbrush, a twig and a pine cone. I guessed all of the tools except the pine cone!"

"Shit you went through it then Pete as I guess they took their time!"

"Yeah they did, er Kev get a couple more cans from the fridge!" said Pete

"Sure thing!" and Kev got the beers and sitting down again pulled Pete's feet on his lap again and suggested they smoke some more and they did and affecting Pete more as his feet were fondled and massaged through his socks by Kev. "You know what though Pete you have a nice pair of feet!" said Kev who saw Pete didn't know how to respond to the compliment and smiled saying he hadn't imagined Pete's feet under the table touching his and smiled at Pete who smiled back.

"So at college you were controlled then Pete!" said Kev

"Yeah I guess!"

"Being an I.T. Manager responsible for a department of staff liking someone else taking charge right!" said Kev lightly stroking both black nylon socked soles and telling Pete to keep his feet where they were and Pete did knowing what was happening was wrong but it was right as he liked Kev and the smoke was loosening his inhibitions to the extent as Kev lifted each socked foot to his face and sniffed them, Pete let him!

"Mmmm see why those fraternity guys liked your feet Pete!" said Kev

"Okay but they don't smell bad!" said Pete now high smiling

"Sure they do but a rich, masculine smell so not to be ashamed of!" said Kev glad the game was going his way

"You look pretty tired there Pete so maybe ought to lie down!" said Kev and Pete who had been drinking beers and smoking before Kev arrived agreed and they went to the bedroom and was helped to undress to his boxers and socks by Kev as in no state to be too resiliant and Kev determined.

Pete lay on the bed on his back and smiled saying "Now what?"

"Dave told me games you and his Mom played and so what you have here in this bedside drawer!" said Kev as he retrieved the wrist and ankle cuffs and blindfold.

"Yeah so what are you going to do with me?" said Pete and Kev noticed Pete's hardened dick in his boxers as he secured Pete's wrists to the headboard and ankles together and then secured to straps at the end of the bed

"Guess you got me, this is so wrong Kev Oooooh fuck Mmmmm!"

"So wrong makes it so right and you like this!" said Kev rubbing over Pete's hard dick through his boxers as Pete gasped and then placed the blindfold on his best friend's dad, Dave will never know as I won't be telling as I never told him you played footsie with me!" teased Kev adding and you seemed to like your feet massaged but I guess not something you get too often being too damned ticklish right Pete!"

"You know it Kev but it was okay as you didn't tickle them, I could deal with you touching them!" said Pete

"That's right Pete I didn't Mmmm these socked feet smell good and both feet tightly secured facing me and my best friend's dad fancying me and tempting me with them two weeks ago under the dinner table and tonight feeling them, sniffing them and learning how extremely ticklish they are and Pete you secured to your bed helpless and vulnerable with a stiff dick and you remembering your hazing at college and oh look I see the dried flower arrangement on the window sill and what's with the flowers, oh fuck two red synthetic feathers so let's see!"

"Oooohahahaaaaahoooohaaaaaaahaaahhhhhhhhhhooohh"

"Oh yeah you feel that feather inside the leg of your boxers stroking your tight balls Pete yeah oh fuck yeah that feel good and let's take it higher and stroke your hard dick yeah oh fuck yeah now you feel that right, gettin' horny yeah, sure you are and you got a decent sized dick there it seems but let's take a look!" taunted Kev

"No c'mon oh fuck shit!" said Pete as his son's friend pulled down his best friend's dad's boxers, Hmmm yeah not a dick to be ashamed of Pete, let's now stroke along the stiff shaft, yeah look at that dick throbbing I can't believe I am getting so intimate with you Pete, can you imagine what Dave would think?

He got his height but not his smaller foot size from his Dad I guess wearing only size 10's unlike you Mr. Bigfoot as have to tell you I have a bit of a foot fetish so when he's been alseep have smelled Dave's and not as strong smelling as yours and he's not ticklish either! I totally get off on tickling guy's bare feet for sure as my elder brother can testify but he's moved out now living with his girfriend but he lost every wrestling match when his kid brother got hold of his socked size 11's and soon lost his socks I can tell you!"

Kev stopped the feather teasing and began peeling off Pete's hot n' sweat moist socks ignoring Pete's protests as both bare feet exposed to him he was easily distracted by the manly size 13's and told Pete to flex them and wiggle his toes under the threat he'd tickle them both. Pete obeyed Kev immediately

"You know Pete I have to be honest and knowing how unbearably ticklish your feet are I really want to tickle the fuck out of them but I'm going to pace myself and you will do exactly what I say or I will tickle them, you got that Pete!" Kev said

"Yeah I hear you!" said Pete and told to stopped flexing his feet and wiggling his toes but as instructed rubbed his bare feet together as Kev kneeled at the end of the bad facing them and loving the image in front of him and telling Pete to keep doing it and get them both very warm and very sweaty which it did do!

"Okay stop now Pete feet still as I am going to lick them!"

Pete gasped and held his feet rigid as he felt Kev's warm n' wet tongue slowly sliding up the sole of his roght foot and then his left foot and told as he did do to press his feet hard into Kev's face and wiggle his toes in his face and foot by foot feed Kev his toes and felt the mouthfuls of toes being licked and sucked and Kev's tongue sliding in between them all! He reacted suddenly to Kev's teeth grazing his soles and Kev saying he'd not forgotten how hideously ticklish Pete's feet were and this just a quick reminder as he resumed licking both feet all over and Pete told to keep his feet as still as possible which he did, even licklish though they reacted to the lickling they were receiving!

"Right Pete now let's really massage these feet and wow such high arches!" said Kev lightly drawing a finger in them and then the length of both soles from heels to under Pete's toes which Kev said were perfectly symmetrical as he licked his own fingers and then slid them in between Pete's toes as they wiggled and Pete giggled quietly!

"Like I said Pete you've got such smooth feet which means my fingers easily slide up n' down the length of them with ticklish touches keeping you flexing your feet and wiggling all of your toes which for me is a sight for sore eyes as tonight it's going to be me playing footsie with you to redress the balance! I see you're fighting not to laugh Pete, holding your breath determined not to lose it but like at college you will as I thrill to a challenge and conquering it!"

"HAHAHAHNOOOPLEASEHAHAHAHAANOOMYFEETAREFUCKINGTICKL ISHAHAHAHAAKEVNOOOHAHAHA!"

"Oh come on put more of a fight into than that Pete!" said Kev lightly stroking his fingers up and dowm both large soles as after just a few more stroked the tickling became unbearable for Pete who fought to release his feet!

"Pete you and these big ticklish feet are going nowhere!" said Kev as he kept stroking both feet ignoring Pete's protests telling him there was going to be no respite as he liked Pete's deep manly laugh!"

Pete did his best to endure the determined tickle attack on his feet but this only encouraged Kev to tickle him more aggressively all over his feet in determination to break him and Pete was severely compromised

"HAHAHAHAHAOHFUCKNOOOOSTOOOPHAHAHAHA!" yelled Pete laughing non-stop truly hating the ticklish assault which drove him more frantic and hysterical as Kev got more and more turned on hearing the masculine laughter and pleading from his victim.

Pete was squrming on the bed trying to break free as Kev said "Damn, I love how ticklish your feet are!" whilst dancing his finger up and down both of Pete's barefeet as Pete yelled with laughter until Kev stopped the tickling to let him catch his breath Kev then got the feather and said he loved the fact that Pete had seriously ticklish balls and a sensitive dick and that soon they'd feel the feather but were his feet years later as feather ticklish as the fraternity guys had discovered?

"Noooooohahahhahahahahahaaa!" Pete yelled as Kev drew the quill end of the feather up n' down the lengths of the soles of each bare foot in turn and Pete's legs pulled frantically against the bondage in a futile attempt to free themselves and save his tortured barefeet.

"Hhahahahahaha..pleee.pleeeeease!" he begged as Kev continued the unmerciful attack on his sensitive, bound feet and continued the merciless tickle torture with the feather quill as Pete suffered until he became breathless! Kev stopped saying

"Oh yes as ticklish I guess Pete, no wonder they had such fun, feet as ticklish as yours are addictive and your reactions great but there's more to do with feet like thses than tickle them, strong smelling sweaty size 13's!"

Burying his face into both bare soles Kev began deeply sniffing them from heels to his toes and told Pete to wiggle his toes which he did and then Kev told him to stop and toe by toe licked them and then sniffed both soles again and massaged both warm n' sweaty feet and then sucked each toe and then sniffed them and massaged them harder as told to Pete wiggled his toes.

Kev loved licking the very sweaty soles of his best friend's dad's feet and massaging them and sucking Pete's toes and sliding his tongue in between them all savouring the scent and taste of Pete's foot sweat. He enjoyed the meal of toes presented to him to satisfy his insatiable appetite!

Kev gripped both feet and held them both tight against his face to really smell their strong and masculine aroma and kissed all ten of Pete's toes but not in a submissive position but to show Pete he could do what he liked with his feet and he licked along both soles and licked under Pete's toes as Pete was told to flex his feet and wiggle his toes which Kev soon sucked again.

Then Kev ran the tendrils of the feather mercilessly over Pete's balls and slowly I dragged the feather up the underneath side of Pete's dick from his balls to the tip of his swollen head. Then to his balls again and seeing the precum on Pete's dick made him gasp as he licked it off feeling the throbbing of Pete's dick as he told him he had complete access to his dick and balls and was going to torture them as had tortured his feet. Kev stroked Pete's balls with the feather and slowly and methodically took his time teasing all over them both while Pete cried out desperately with laughter and tried futilely to yank free of his bond as his balls were unbelievably ticklish!

Kev then slid a feather up the underneath side of Pete's hard dick but then got the other synthetic red feather and began slowly feather jerking Pete's dick, moving both feathers together up his dick, one on the underneath side and one on the top side up over the head of his dick and then back down. Up and down, up and down, just the stiff tendrils of the feathers engulfing his entire dick and stroking him methodically.

Pete was being driven berserk as the sensations were making him super horny and his dick ooozing precum so Kev gripped the hard 7" in one hand and used the feathers in the other to tease the head of Pete's dick, tickling the head and sliding it underneath the sensitive ridge with the intention of inflicting intense tickling sensations on Pete's dick which it really did do!

Kev then resumed the feather caressing of Pete's balls tickling them while strking the other feather underneath the side of his dick. That sent Pete over the edge, he was hysterical with laughter and crying out in agony all the while laughing and squirming as much as he could as Kev just kept tormenting him and tormenting until he cried out, his body tensed and he began to shoot his load. Kev kept tickling Pete's balls with the one feather whilst he stroked him off with his other hand!

"Oh yeah Pete you sure had some spunk there but you know what this will make playing footsie with you so much more fun for me and hell for you as you having cum are going to be so sensitive and you never said so but the fraternity boys jerked you off didn't they so tell me or I will tickle it out of you and you know it right!" taunted Kev

"Yeah okay, okay so they sniffed my feet and tickled my feet!"

"Pete stop, tell me in detail what the two guys did if you don't want me tickling it out of you, you got that?" threatened Kev

"Okay so like I said I was secured to the bed in my socked feet and they both smelled them and then one of them gripped my socked toes on first one foot and then the other and the other guy slowly ran his fingers over my socked soles as I immediately laughed and they told me this they were glad I was ticklish! My toes curled and my feet arched as my toes gripped again as I guessed they changed places teasing fingers stroked slowly and agonizingly up and down my writhing socked feet. I flexed my feet and wiggled my toes trying to escape the ticklish fingers which stroked both soles and stroked under my toes and along the balls of my feet. I heard laughter as one of them said something like "Wait until they're bare being so fuckin' ticklish in socks!"

"Then they both took a foot each and my socks pulled off they each tickled a barefoot each and challenging eachother as to who might make me laugh loudest and tickled my feet all over so soles, my toes everywhere and I told you used the feather, the toothbrush and the pine - cone but yes okay one of them jerked me off but fast and furious so I shot my load fast and then they tickled the fuck out of my feet with their fingers but Kev that's it believe me!" Pete said nervously

"Okay relax Pete I believe you!" said Kev and Pete you know you played footsie with me under the table, well I have to tell you that you were caught in the act, I got a photo of your feet on mine but showing your feet on top so clear the fact you were the instigator and I have copies but don't worry Pete they'll not be posted on line so Dave won't see them as you're going to do what I say!" threatened Kev

"What? Look Kev I'll pay what do you want, tell me please, I have a business and personal reputation please anything!" said Pete nervously

"Hey calm down Pete, no money as I've got what I want right now!"

"Huh what do you mean?"

"Your feet Pete, these big, sweaty, smelly, tasty and oh yeah ticklish feet!"

"What do you mean Kev?"

"Well we meet for footsie fun regularly as Dave is going to college in two weeks and we meet after you finish work so these feet are like they are now stinky and sweaty so they taste delicious, our secret Pete" said Kev as he licked the large soles of Pete's feet eagerly licking the gourmet meal of them sliding his tongue in between Pete's succulent toes, really suckable toes which he then nibbled

"Hee hee hee ahahahathat heehee tickles hehehhahaatoopithahaha!" Pete erupted into a fit of soft giggles and his feet flexed and he tried curling his toes.

"Yeah your toes are so tasty Pete and your feet licklish and both mine to enjoy and this weekend you will learn this as no reason for me to leave before Dave and Tina get back!"

Kev slowly licked the length of Pete's soles and nibbled the arches

"Hahahahahadon't nibble and lick hahahha I can't heeeheee take it!" Pete's body jerked and squirmed as Kev said he loved the fact Pete's feet were so amazingly sensitive as he stroked the sides of both captive feet as Pete laughed louder as he hated the tickles

"Hahahahnoohahahafuck heehee it tickles so much hehenooohahahaha!"

"Yeah Pete I can see it does, the more your feet are tickled, the more ticklish they get and you know you telling me about your hazing has given me a devious idea, sometimes when I've worked over your feet I might go on line and seek out another guy to join me playing with your feet! So are you ready to agree to my admittedly devious but appealing ideas or perhaps you need me to provide persuasion!"

Saying this Kev licked in between and under Pete's toes as he simultaneously stroked the sides of Pete's feet and stroked along both arches very gently knowing softer tickles often as they had with his brother proving more maddening and they were for Pete's defenseless feet.

"HAHAHAOh fuck, you can't do this to meHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHHAget your heehee tongue out heehee of my hahhaha toeshha!

"Pete I think you're forgetting who controls who, I can increase the ticklish agony so don't tempt me but what's this I brought with me, here's the game you guess!"

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' Kev activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles brushed the defenseless ticklish feet as Pete's body thrashed and shook in ticklishness as Pete laughed his ass off as Pete kept brushing up n' down the length of his ticklish soles saying Pete had such horribly sensitive soles as he maintained the cruel tickling attack as Pete roared with laughter begging Kev to stop between helpless fits of laughter and Kev stopped to let Pete catch his breath.

"Please no more on the feet. I can't take it!" said Pete but his desperate pleas fell on deaf ears as Kev handled the feather and slowly drew the quill end along one sole then the other as Pete's head shook from side to side from the constant tickles.

"Please I can't take this anymore Kev!" as his fingers stroked both feet aiming for the middle of each sole and then along the arches of Pete's feet and bent the toes back of one foot and then the other and stroked the feather across the base of Pete's toes

"Fuck hehe not the hehe damn heehee feather!" yelled Pete in uncontrollable tortured fits of laughter "HAHAHAHAHANo please not my feeeetHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" and drew the quill of the feather along Pete's soles.

"Okay Pete so you agree to my proposal right tell me!" said Kev menacingly

Pete nodding whispered "Yes"

"Great Pete as I love these two big ticklish feet and the reactions you give me when I'm playing with them and my decision whether to lightly tease you or to subject you to intense ticklish torment even tickle torture! That's it wiggle your toes for me Pete and feet still, come on try to keep them still and yeah in your office feet confined in sweaty black nylon socks; the only kind you'll wear you knowing later your hot feet will be worked over by me in socks and barefoot, I might even visit you in office hours and sit opposite side of your desk and your legs stretched and socked feet in between my legs, resting on my crotch being fondled, there endless possibilities and scenarios!"

Kev was lightly stroking the arches of his feet and then began to lick under Pete's toes and nibbled them and Pete couldn't keep his feet still as Kev told him he was such fun to tickle! Kev then dragged his index fingers along the centre of Pete's feet and slowly stroked the length of Pete's helpless bare soles and again sucked, licked and nibbled Pete's toes and he licked along the base of Pete's toes.

"Don't tickle my toes, not the toes, shit not the tongue it's torture!" Pete squirmed as Kev tickled both barefeet, he aggressively tickled the wriggling soles of Pete's feet while Pete roared with laughter and cried out for Kev to stop!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz Kev actvated the sonicare again which soon caused Pete to laugh his ass off as the revolving bristles not only ticled Pete's feet but caused his feet to itch like crazy. Then ran the feather on Pete's toes as his toes wiggled and he slid the feather in between Pete's toes and threatened prolonged tickling on the soles of Pete's feet if Pete tried to escape leaving him secured to the bed as he went to the lounge and consumed another beer and smoke. He also went on line and connected with Ali a Tunisian guy who liked the idea of tickling a ticklish guy and drove to the house and Kev and he entered the bedroom.

"Pete good you have stayed secured and I have a friend here!"

"Yes my name is Ali and I hear you have very ticklish feet and I like tickling!"

"Hey no what the fuck Kev noo c'mon please noo get him out please!" begged Pete

Ali handed Kev the gag telling him to secure it and smiling Kev did so now blindfold and gagged Pete was helpless

"I don't need to hear you shouting!" said Ali as he took the feather and told Kev to bend the toes back of first Pete's right foot and then his left foot and the two guys smiled as Ali drew the quill of the feather across each taut sole as Pete reacted by squirming and giggling and then Ali stopped.

He began massaging Pete's feet saying to Kev that they were such smooth feet as Kev had said and they smelled awesome and then he licked both soles and licked, sucked and nibbled Pete's toes and then picked up Pete's discarded sweaty black socks and sniffed them before replacing them on Pete's feet. He then drew a finger lightly along each socked sole and up Pete's arches to the balls of his feet and repeated the strokes many times, savoring the warmth of Pete's feet through the socks. Pete roared with frantic laughter through the gag as he desperately wanted to escape the tickling as Ali stroked both socked feet.

"When I take your socks off I will find the most ticklish places on your bare feet and tickle them a lot!" said Ali and smiled at Kev as Pete moaned shaking his head as Ali peeled off both socks and said the socks and feet smelled strong and this excited him and immediately began stroking both bare feet and found Pete's soles being the most ticklish areas of his feet but also the balls of his feet just below his toes and gave these areas the focus of his attention.

Pete was gasping as his feet flexed and his toes wiggled like crazy as Ali indulged in a prolonged tickling of the soles of Pete's feet running his fingers up and down both soles a few times. He then drew a feather along the base of Pete's toes in a relentless foot tickling and told Pete that his bare soles were helpless and completely at his disposal and so ticklish! After another twenty minutes Ali stopped and said he needed to go and took off! Pete not sorry to hear him leaving.

In his early 30's Ali left the gag with Pete saying it was a gift he could keep and gave him his number if he wanted to team with him again but he needed to get home to his wife and children. Kev then went back to stroking Pete's feet as he made futile attempts to evade Kev's tickling fingers.

"I hope you understand the magnitude of your dilemma Pete as I am going to ravage your ticklish bare feet all night long because I can and you can'tstop me can you!" he said and loved hearing Pete's hysteria muffled by the gag and seeing Pete's toes wiggling frantically as he then stopped the tickles and massaged Pete's feet and the massaged became a light caressing of both soles which resulted in Pete's feet felxing and his toes wiggling as Pete squirmed as slowly and lightly Kev tickled his feet.

Then taking the feather he traced lines with the quill off the feather the length of Pete's soles which made him laugh louder as he became hysterical saying he loved tickling his ticklish feet. He then ran the feather end in between Pete's toes saying he was going to be tickling Pete's feet all night long.

"You're making me horny Pete!" said Kev as Pete went ballistic laughing hysterically as both of his so ticklish feet were so ticklishly being tickled by his tickle torturer who was thrilled tormenting and teasing both of Pete's feet and kept tickling and tickling Pete's feet. Kev then added "I am going to do things to your bare feet that you've never even imagined. I am going to tickle you to your absolute limit over and over and over again Pete and then, I'm going to start all over again, tickling every square inch of your tender soles and tasty ticklish toes!"

Kev then reumed tickling both of Pete's feet as Pete threw his head side to side and laughed with that deep, raspy, manly laugh he had and Kev loves.

"Please stah-ha-ha-ha-hap! It ti-hi-hickles! Ple-he-he-he-hease!" begged Pete

"Yeah Pete I know your feet are insanely ticklish and licklish!" said Kev as he licked each bare sole and under Pete's toes and Kev turned on seeing Pete writhing in ticklish agony as Kev nibbled on his soles and toes and sucked and licked them all and held back Pete's toes and ran his fingers on the soles of Pete's feet.

Pete though muffled was screaming with laughter, cursing and begging Kev to stop but knowing Kev would stop when Kev wanted to and until then he was his tickle-toy! Kev eventually removed the gag and spent the night sharing the top of Pete's bed and lying facing Pete's feet and woke Pete the following morning stroking both of Pete's feet. Pete used the toilet to avoid accidents but he knew he was Kev's captive as Kev had the incriminating photo and one Pete did not want going viral! Dave has since gone to college and Kev's ticklish games with Pete his best friend's dad continue and as Kev said they would often involving a third party who is only to happy to display to Kev their talents as ticklers!

Last edited:
I guess pure tickling evil for sure Mick and glad it's appreciated!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back