• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploring Tickling with a married couple (MM/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
My mom and dad were both mad scientists. I was experimented on the day I was born. Lots of needles and other things were stuck in my body. Sad life, right? It was. The only thing that kept me just a tiny bit sane were the other victims that did experiments on. When I was a teenager, I found out that I had these "special powers", some sort of brainwash power where I only had to look at a person in the eyes and "influence" them to do whatever I say. Needless to say, I helped the others escape from my parents.

There were 5 other kids that I escaped with. Together, we were able to find a very kind nun that took of us in and sheltered us into we turned adults. During those years, I never told her the whole truth about our origins, but just enough for her to know that we had a very rough childhood. When we became adults, I finally told her about my parents and what we came through. She was shocked and felt sorry for us. And it's not like I didn't trust her, but just in case, I "influenced" her to never tell anyone about what happened to us.

We all went our separate ways, ready to explore the world. One afternoon, I was walking down the streets. Many females and males were half naked. I found that weird since the weather wasn't that hot. I suddenly heard a female laughing. She was tied to a pole and being scratched on her armpits by another female. For some reason, this intrigued me and my blood was rushing through my head and lower body. It took me a while to snap out of it. I walked to an old man who was watching and smiling at the scene.

"What are they doing?" I asked him. He looks up at me then nods at the girl.

"She's tickling her."

My head was racing for the definition. Tickling: lightly touching or prodding another person causing them to laugh or squirm. I was confused.

"Why is she tickling her?" I asked.

He shrugs.

"I guess they're doing a promotion for fetish con."

Fetish: a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object. Con: A shorter version for convention.

"Ah, I see. Thanks." I said walking away.

I didn't fully understand the concept yet. But there were people walking into a building that had a sign out front that said "Fetish Con 20XX". I decided to go check it out.

I walked and explored. This weird sensation in my body came back again after seeing the females being tickled. This was weird for me since all the other fetishes did not interest me. There was a room that had a sign that said "Tickle fetishes" and I walked in. Inside was a mixed of males and females among the small crowd. One young lady was in her bikini strapped to a table and a man next to her that had a microphone in the middle of the room where people gathered around.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Mark and I am a video producer for TMF. Here, we have a lovely young lady, Karen. Her husband, Eric who is standing over there, has generously allowed me to tickle his wife. A big round of applause for these two brave souls."

"So Karen, would you mind telling everyone in this room where your most ticklish spot is?" Mark asked, placing the microphone to Karen's mouth.

"You'll have to find it yourself." She replies back.

Mark begins slowly tickling her armpits with one finger causing Karen to scream out loud and shake in her binds. He then increases the number of fingers as the reactions from Karen increased. My eyes widen and my mind was shaking. Mark then moves to her sides and squeezes the squishy sides. Before I knew what I was doing, I was walking closer, licking my lips as I watched Karen laugh and struggle in her binds.

"I'm going to move down and tickle your feet now." Mark says.

But as he walks down, Karen screams.

"NO! NO! RED! RED! RED!"

Mark quickly raises both of his hands in the air.

"Well, I guess we know her most ticklish spot. But that's all for know, folks. A round of applause for her please."

The crowd applauds her, as Mark unties Karen and gives her her clothes.

"Next up, we have-"

I didn't stay to find out what was going to happen next. My mind for some reason was telling me that I MUST tickle her. I saw Eric and Karen talking as they started walking away from the crowd and out of the room. I walked over towards them and grab Eric by his arms.

"Please, let me tickle your wife. I HAVE to."

They both looked at me in shock as Eric pulled away.

"Dude, what the fuck? You don't approach someone like that." Said Eric.

"Can you get away from us? That was fucking creepy." Said Karen.

I was annoyed with their reply as I looked at them both.

"Let me tickle your wife." I said in a commanding voice. I felt my eyes go through his eyes and into his mind as well as Karen's mind and began using my brainwashing powers.

"Alright, sure. We have a hotel room upstairs." Eric said happily. Karen also smiled and nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got set up pretty quickly as Karen and Eric both undressed themselves. Eric had some bondage in his bed and began tying Karen up.

"Why do you like tickling?" I asked them.

"Because it's fun and turns us on." Said Eric smiling at me.

"Why?"

"Because it's fun and turns us on."

I was dissatisfy with his answer, but it seemed to be all i was getting out of him. Eric climbed on top of Karen and sat on her arms, peering down on her and smiling. Karen smiled back. My instincts told me to do the same, as I sat on Karen's thighs. I began my tickling on her sides and chubby tummy as Eric began tickling her armpits. Her reactions were the same when Mark tickled her, except her screams and laughter were louder. She tried thrashing side to side but we were able to hold her down pretty well.

I began exploring other areas as well. I moved my body down and began squeezing her thighs. Instead of laughter, it caused more screams.

"Does this hurt?" I asked Karen.

"NO! IT TICKLES!" She managed to say between screams and laughter. How weird. I went back to tickling her sides and her thighs. Her sides caused her to laugh while her thighs caused to her scream. Interesting. As I continued to tickle her, I remember when Mark said he was going to tickle her feet and she told him no.

"Eric, stop tickling." He stops and looks at me like he's waiting for orders.

"Karen, why did you tell Mark to stop when he said he was going to tickle your feet?"

"That's my most ticklish spot and I would have peed my pants or pass out."

"Wouldn't you have liked it, though?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't have liked the group of people watching me pee or pass out."

"Oh, I see. So would you hate it if I tickled your feet and made you pee or pass out."

"Yes, but only because I don't know you. If you were a good friend, that would be different."

I turned my head and looked at her feet. She wiggled her toes, and made it look like her feet were calling out to me to tickle them. I turned back to look at Eric and Karen. They were just staring at me with a blank expression. My mind was having a tug of war. Should I or should I not?

Eventually, one side won. I grabbed her feet quickly and began tickling her soft feet. I looked back to see a laughing Karen and a Tickling Eric. The bondage must have been super strong since I can tell Karen was trying to pull her feet away hard. It wasn't until a minute until Karen started shouting:

"I'm going to pee! I'm going to pee!"

I looked back at Karen while continuing tickling her feet. 5 seconds later, she really did start peeing. I stopped as well as Eric as we both watched until she stopped.

"How did that feel? Did you hate it?"

"That was humiliating."

"Did you both have a good time?"

"Yes!" Said Eric.

"No!" Said Karen.

"Both of you look at me. You will forget about me and forget whatever happened." They both nodded. "Now sleep until you both regain your stamina."

And with that, they both knocked out. I walked out of the room with a good feeling, but not a satisfied one. I looked down at my pants.

"Now, how do I get rid of this?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back