• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischievous Missy and the Lusty Haze — Part 2 (multi f's/multi f's)

jmills

TMF Regular
Missy’s story continues. You can read part 1 here.

This episode contains descriptions of attractive, scantily-clad women tickling each other and engaging in other acts of a softcore sexual/sensual nature while in the throes of a lusty madness. Those of you who aren’t into that kind of thing, consider yourselves warned.

---------------------------

Missy and the Lusty Haze

Part 2

Gia’s cackling still loud in my ears, I ran back through the buildings to where the girls had left Elena bound to the table. Elena’s eyes went wide when she saw me and she began to struggle. “Missy! Please, no more tickling!” she wailed. “Please let me go! I promise I’ll do whatever you want…”

“Hush,” I said, working at the rope on her wrist. “I’m not here to tickle you. I’m here to rescue you. Come on…”

“Ohhhh, thank you…”

I quickly untied her and helped her down, supporting her with my hand around her waist. She pressed up against me and shivered, even though the day was very hot and we were both sweaty. We hustled down the narrow alley way out to my wagon in front, where I helped her up.

“We should hide somewhere,” I said, once we were underway. “Where’s your place?”

“It’s in one of the worker villages,” she said. “It’s not far. We could try it.”

It was risky — there might be other girls there — but it was close, and it seemed the best option. Elena gave me directions and I headed up the track, past the complex of buildings that made up this part of Goodwoman Anette’s farm and into the woods.

“Thank you for saving me,” Elena said once we were under the shade and shelter of the trees. “When I saw you coming back, I thought for sure you were going to tickle me.”

“I couldn’t be that mean to you,” I said. “I felt so bad when I saw what they were doing to you. Were they really cruel?”

“Oh, yes. Especially Kenna. She knows all my tickle spots, too. She’s usually so nice…”

“Well, don’t be too mad at her,” I said. “It’s the Hazy Daze. She probably lost control.” But I couldn’t let her comment about Kenna knowing all Elena’s tickle spots go. “So… Kenna knows all your tickle spots, huh?”

Elena gave a little guffaw and covered her mouth. I smiled. It was one of the things I loved most about Elena, that goofy little guffaw that slipped out of her whenever she got embarrassed or flustered. It was just sooo darn cute; just hearing it always made my nipples pop up. I wanted her to do it again. “How did she get so lucky? Is she a special friend of yours?”

“…(guffaw)… yes, she is. She’s usually really nice.”

“She looks really nice,” I said. “She’s certainly cute. Is that how all that started back there? Did Kenna just go crazy and tie you up?”

“…(guffaw)… No… I was… well, I guess I was being a little flirty… I went to work this morning in my usual spot. I was feeling kind of… funny, you know? That’s when I figured out it was the Hazy Daze. A few girls were still out then… but Gia came along, and then Denise and Kenna, and then Holly… we were all just standing around talking… I guess I was being kind of flirty, but I always lose my head a little bit over those busty girls…” She guffawed and covered her mouth, looking embarrassed.

I laughed. “There’s no reason to be embarrassed over that,” I said, patting her knee. “And I won’t hear you blaming yourself for what happened either. Everyone loses their head a little during the Hazy Daze, even really nice girls like you.”

“…thanks…”

“Besides, what did you do that was so bad? Flirt a little? And for that they tied you up like that? No, it wasn’t you,. It was all the Hazy Daze. And you know what happens next, don’t you? After the Hazy Daze are over?”

Elena was smiling, in a better mood now. “What’s that?”

“Kenna just feels so bad about what she did, and she comes to her friend Elena and says ‘oh, Elena, my sweet, sweet Elena, I feel just terrible about tying you up and tickling you all over like that. What can I do to make it up to you? Please, I’ll do anything you want…’”

Elena burst out laughing, and I was happy I had her in good spirits. “So… what I like to do during the Hazy Daze is hole up somewhere until it’s all over,” I said. “Since your house is closest, I thought we could hide away there, providing it’s safe, of course. Is that okay with you? Does that sound like a plan?”

“That sounds perfect!”

I liked the sound of that.

We thought it would be smarter to case the village first rather than just roll in on the main road, so a short way up the track, Elena told me to pull the wagon over. We concealed it behind some bushes, then Elena lead me down a foot path that wound between the trees and undergrowth, until we emerged behind a little pale yellow cottage. We could hear shouts and cries coming from the direction of the village. We made our way through the small garden in the back, almost tripping over a couple lying amidst the flowers, locked in a passionate embrace.

Elena gestured towards the side of the house. There was a narrow alley way between the side of the cottage and a tall fence belonging to the cottage next door. The shouts and cries grew louder as we crept down the alley. Reaching the end, we crouched behind the rain barrel that sat at the corner. From the open window above our heads floated moans and soft cries, interspersed with pleas for a woman named Maggie to not stop whatever she was doing. I fought the temptation to take a quick look at what was going on inside the house and instead peered over the rain barrel.

“Oh my gosh!” Elena guffawed, putting her hand to her mouth in surprise. Even I let out a little gasp.

The little worker village where Elena lived was not unlike many others you could find across the countryside. More than a dozen small cottages were scattered in a loose circle around a wide green in the center. The cottages were all modest but pretty, often painted bright pastel colors, and each cottage had a small porch and a small front yard, sometimes surrounded by a low stone wall or fence. I knew that behind each cottage would be a little garden with flowers, fruit and vegetables, and a clothesline with laundry left out to dry. Flowers were everywhere, and trees shaded the houses and sprouted up here and there on the center green. Most of the cottages were spaced just far enough apart to give the girls that lived there a little privacy.

I had been in several villages like this before — lots of my friends on Goodwoman Colette’s farm lived in the villages there, including my friend Betsy, and usually, these villages were some of the most peaceful, quiet little places you could imagine. On any normal day, the village would probably be deserted at this time, with all the women off at work.

But today wasn’t any normal day. The usually tranquil village rang with shouts, screams, and hysterical laughter, and the Haze had turned the peaceful spot into what looked like an orgy. I couldn’t tell you how many women I saw — two dozen? Three dozen? — all tickling, fondling, pleasuring or playing with each other…

There were women bound to trees or to fences or to porch posts; the luckier ones only had to endure one tormentor, while others were being tortured by two, three or even four lust-crazed women at once…

I saw two women lying on their backs, one leg each sticking straight up and tied at the ankles to the top rail of a fence, cackling while another girl tickled their feet…

I saw a naked black woman, running across the green in panic, being chased by a scantily clad brunette. The brunette was giggling with anticipation, her hands outstretched in front of her, pinching and goosing the other woman’s shapely buns as she quickly closed in on her…

I saw a couple standing by the side of a cottage locked in a deep kiss. One woman had her back pressed against the wall, one of her thighs raised and pressed against the hip of her friend…

I saw another kissing couple, arms wrapped around each other’s naked bodies, rolling around on the center green. Just a few yards from them two other naked girls were engaged in a bout of tickle wrestling, shrieking with laughter as busy fingers tried to find the weak spot that would render their opponent helpless. And near them, another girl squealed and squirmed on her back, pinned down by an athletic-looking blonde who was whipping her long, silky hair back-and-forth across her captive’s naked body…

Across the green, I saw a tall, slim woman wearing yellow short-shorts suddenly dash from her hiding place behind a low stone wall. Her incredibly long legs flashed as she sprinted across the open space towards whatever haven she thought waited for her on the other side. A handful of women broke off from the groups they were a part of to chase after her, but she was very fast. I saw her run through the doorway of a cottage well ahead of the women chasing her… only to run out again a few seconds later, a pretty black woman at her heels. Caught between two pursuers, the leggy girl tried to change course, but it was too late. I lost sight of her as the gaggle of girls swarmed over her; my next glimpse was of her being carried, kicking and screaming, into the cottage, desperately clutching at the sides of the door before they pulled her inside…

Elsewhere, two girls emerged from behind a hedge with a lovely naked blonde in their grip, her boobs jiggling as she struggled to free herself. Two more girls ran over and grabbed her luscious legs. Together, the four of them carried her over to a tree, quickly binding her to the trunk with her arms behind her back. She howled and begged as all four closed in, tickling her…

Near a peach-colored cottage, a freckled beauty moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the attentions of two other girls. One’s head bobbed up and down between her thighs, hands traveling up and down the freckled girl’s legs. The other sat behind her, kissing and licking her neck and ears while fondling her large breasts. As I watched, “Freckles” exploded in ecstasy, crying out as her body arched and trembled. No sooner had she slumped to the ground, unconscious, than her two playmates lunged at each other, limbs entwined, mouths locked together…

Scenes like this were happening everywhere I looked. Beside me, Elena kept making little exclamations of surprise in between short bursts of nervous laughter which she would try to stifle by placing her hand over her mouth. She seemed quite taken with what we were watching, and no wonder — I recognized many of the women out there just from around the country. A few I even knew by name. But Elena probably knew all of them. Some of her best friends and closest neighbors were running around naked, tickling the heck out of each other — and much more — right there in broad daylight.

I nudged her with my elbow. “Which one is yours?” I asked her.

“Huh?”

“Where’s your cottage?”

She pointed to a powder blue one with white trim way on the other side of the green. I groaned. I guess we could have made it there by going the long way around, sneaking through the backyards and the woods that bordered the village. But even if we did that, and made it to the cottage, and locked the doors and found somewhere safe to hide… well, the cottage was occupied. Or at least the porch was. Standing right at the top of the steps was a naked girl, arms stretched out and tied between two posts, laughing and prancing and bouncing as she was tickled from behind. All I was able to make out of her tormentor was a pair of hands fluttering up and down her waist and across her belly.

“Do you know her?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s Carol. She’s…”

The door of one of the cottages near us slammed open. A naked woman ran out onto the porch, screaming in panic, her black hair a total mess. She was very voluptuous, and I noticed reddish splotches dotting her pale skin from her neck to her knees. Three other women burst out the doorway right behind her. Squealing and giggling, they chased her off the porch and into the front yard. She didn’t get very far. The first pursuer tackled her, the two of them falling into the soft grass. The screams of the naked woman were mixed with excited, frantic, laughter as her three giggling captors quickly pounced on her. “Please! Please! No more!” she shrieked, flailing and struggling. “Eee-hee-hee-hee! Do-ho-ho-honnt! No!… heeheeheehee… Not that, pleezee!!!… Help! Help!”

Then I saw what had made those red splotches all over the naked woman’s body — they were “hickeys.” The three women were sucking on little ticklish tidbits of flesh, worrying it with lips, teeth and tongues and driving their victim to new heights of hysteria.

“Oh my gosh,” Elena guffawed beside me.

I ducked back out of sight behind the side of the house, pulling Elena with me. There was a nervous grin on her face, and her eyes kept darting off to the side, towards the crazy scene in the village. I could tell there was a little part of her that was excited, that wondered what would happen if she were to step put into the open. Maybe she could join one of the groups tormenting some hapless girl; maybe she’d find someone who was just looking for a cutie like Elena to kiss and squeeze and hold. But a far bigger part of her was scared by how crazy it all was, and that part of her knew it was much more likely she’d end up tied to some post or tree, or dragged into one of the cottages, and tickled silly.

I knew exactly how she felt, but though I could probably handle myself a little better than Elena in a situation like that, the thought of being stripped and gang-tickled was too much even for me.

“As much as I love watching all this, we’re in big trouble if someone spots us,” I said. “We’ve gotta get out of here.”

“Oh, I know,” Elena said. “What about your place? I know it’s far, but…”

“…but what choice do we have,” I finished for her.

We still heard the voice coming from the window above our head. “Oh Maggie, Maggie… ooo don’t stop… oh yes…”

“Let’s get back to the wagon,” I said. We ran down the narrow alley and through the garden, skirting the still kissing couple, and made it to the trees. The noise from the village diminished as we hurried down the path, but you could still hear the occasional shout or shriek. The wagon was where we had left it; better yet, there was no one waiting for us…

------------------
On to Part 3

Last edited:
Love this story, especially the details about all the ticklings going on around them. I'd love to see more details on the side tickling events if possible.

Amazing. Probably your best one and one of the best I ever read.
I really enjoyed the scenes of girls systematically tormented, teased and tickled. Trying to run away to be chased down, captured and carried away to be helplessly tickled. Amazing :)
I do hope both Missy and Elena get captured and taken, kicking and screaming, into the orgy, to be gang tickled until they lose their mind :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back