• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squeaky Clean - Chapter 1, 2 and 3

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all, this is a story requested by a member of this here forum and it ended up being a *tiny* bit longer than expected. To be honest it's pretty much a novel! Guess that's what happens when you're having fun collaborating on something. Anyway I genuinely have no idea how best to post it so thought I'd try putting a couple of chapters at a time up and see how it goes. Last thing I want to do is spam the board! If anyone has any better idea please shout.

Chapter 1
The Pitch

It’s an odd truth but the biggest changes tend to start from the most mundane events. One little decision that we make which pushes our lives down an unexpected road. The choice to go for a drink after work that leads to a whirlwind romance and emigrating halfway round the world. Opting for a quiet night in watching TV only to catch the movie that changes your whole outlook on life. Building a career on a lie of necessity that becomes the truth after years learning on the job. No matter how carefully we plan and manage what we do it’s always the little things that trip us up.

In Kelly’s case it had been the long boredom of a Friday afternoon in February that would lead, just over a year later, to a day like none she’d ever dreamed of. Not that she knew that yet of course. No, right now she was more worried about making another small, yet critical, choice that would play out far faster.

She was standing in the large, walk-in wardrobe of her modest suburban home debating over what to wear for what promised to be one of the biggest paydays of her professional career. Normally that wouldn’t have presented too many difficulties but the requirements were a little different to her normal engagements.

Kelly was widely recognised as one of the most popular experts on skincare and cosmetics and her services these days were in very high demand. She’d built quite the reputation in the last seven years or so, in no small part thanks to recognising the importance of the budding social media revolution and getting ahead of almost all of her peers. She’d quickly built a loyal following thanks to a no-nonsense approach, a determination to do what was right for her viewers and a tendency to give good advice and guidance the vast majority of the time.

It didn’t hurt that she was also drop dead gorgeous, a definite plus in the YouTube generation. Five foot seven with a figure to die for toped off with silky smooth brown hair and smouldering brown eyes it was a certainty that any thumbnail that popped up on the recommended videos list would net her hundreds of new followers. In fairness a thumbnail of her at this precise moment would have likely broken the site as she was also buck naked and holding up a swimsuit in each hand.

The invite had surprised her as normally companies who wanted her services as a reviewer would simply send her the relevant products. She could then test them at home and figure out the review later. It was a good system that ensured impartiality on her part and let her take her time to make sure she didn’t rush to judgement. This year though, things were clearly different and she suspected it all came back to that one day of boredom.

The previous year three companies - Dove, Herbal Essences and Lux - had all sent her their new product line for review on the same day and with no advanced warning. She’d been tired, coming off the back of a two week trip across the country doing some public speaking events, a two day stop at the International Beauty Show in New York where she recorded enough videos to keep her channel going for a fortnight, and somehow two whole days off in the middle for a brief break from the madness. Throughout the trip she’d been filming daily reviews of products designed to travel easily and comply with all rules and regulations for public transport. By the time she’d gotten back home she was mentally and physically drained.

So when the packages all turned up the last thing she’d wanted to do was review yet more products. If they’d been from lesser known or more niche brands she may even have ignored them but these were some of the big players and she’d known her audience would be considering all three on a daily basis. She’d rolled up her sleeves and put everything to the test over the course of a week and had come away very disappointed. In every case the new products seemed worse than the old, usually with a price increase or a size decrease into the bargain.

The reviews had been harsh. Harsher, in truth, than she’d intended though nothing she said was actually inaccurate. It was just the natural result of her doing them when she was tired, fed up and faced with boring products on a boring Friday in a boring month with nothing but boring grey skies out of the windows and she’d thought nothing of it… right until the reps for all three companies called her within an hour of each other the next morning.

To say they hadn’t been happy was an understatement. While they’d all taken different approaches each had harangued her about not being fair or impartial, about not bothering to do her job properly and hinted about the immense damage she could do to the companies by spreading what they’d called blatant falsehoods. They’d just about stopped short of calling her a liar but it had been a very close run thing. Strangely though over the next week each of them had called back and offered her an apology, albeit a slightly grudging one. Kelly had done a little digging via her own contacts in the business and found that the rep from Lux had made her first, angry call in a shared office. At least one of her co-workers had recognised the potential fallout from what had been said and passed it up the management chain leading to a forced apology to mend bridges. Word had clearly spread and the others had received similar treatment from their own employers.

In a way Kelly had come to think of it almost as a compliment. Clearly her opinion carried some weight with these huge brands and they’d realised a public row would only hurt them and not her. It also helped that sales for the range had dropped significantly and the videos were some of the most watched on her channel. She’d felt validated and took pride in having done what was right for her viewers but still wished the whole unpleasant mess could have been avoided. In a business so dependent on having the right contacts she was sure it was going to come back to bite at some point.

Which was why she’d been so surprised to receive a call from the Dove rep, Rebecca, a couple of weeks earlier. Out of the three she’d been the least aggressive when it had all happened, in fact she’d seemed more upset than anything else. Kelly was guarded to start with but whatever issues Rebecca once had now seemed long gone. Instead she was eager to get to the point of the call.

“So you know the reviews you did on our range last year?” Rebecca had asked.

“Yes…” Kelly replied, not quite knowing where this was going.

“Well I’ve actually got some good news for you!” Rebecca said and sounded genuinely enthusiastic about it. “What you said got a lot of people thinking and… well, there’s some big changes happening.”

“To your products?”

“Yes, but that’s just the start of it! There’s a whole new program in place to help people test them out, plus management have really committed to not changing something unless it’s an improvement.”

Kelly frowned, looking for the catch. “When you say a new program for testing…?”

Rebecca sighed “Look, I’m not going to lie to you Kelly, some people were really upset about what you said. But it got us thinking about reviews and how these products are tested and marketed. We’d thought about how someone’s mood can affect them but it was always assumed a bad day would be cancelled out by a good one as testing takes a while. You were kind of an object lesson in why that wasn’t always the case.”

Kelly made a noncommittal grunt and waited to see where this was going.

“So, anyway, we’ve put together this program in a whole new facility for anyone to come to and try things out. It’s sort of like… like an intense starter session mixed with a spa trip.”

“Go on…” Kelly had to admit she was curious about the idea and could potentially see the benefits.

“Basically a session lasts for an hour or so and your rep works with you to test a product thoroughly during that time. That way they can make sure you’re using it right, help answer any questions that sort of thing. Of course we give you the usual supply at the end so you can do long term testing too, we’re not trying to replace that.”

“It certainly sounds interesting but it could easily be seen as, uh, trying to influence reviews.” Kelly said, conscious of her own professional standards and reputation.

“We know, that’s why we insist on anyone coming for a session declaring it before their reviews and we don’t pay for travel or any perks. Sorry but this really is about getting the right results not just good PR.”

“Well….” Kelly wavered, running those conditions through her head.

“Oh, one thing I should mention, as we’re testing body washes and the like it’s done in a wet room so you’d need to wear a bathing suit.”

Kelly hadn’t been able to hold back a laugh. “I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard that as a requirement for a review!”

Rebecca had joined in the laughter before dropping a subtle bombshell. “Yeah, I know but it really is a necessity. Heck even us reps have to wear one, there’s just no way to do this and stay out of the line of fire!”

Kelly’s mind suddenly raced at the possibilities. Rebecca was a little taller than her with a fantastic curvy yet toned build that could have been made for the beach. This was too good an opportunity to pass up…

“Okay Rebecca… I’ll do it if you’re there.”

Kelly would swear she heard excited clapping from Rebecca even over the phone. “Oh that’s great, we’ve got a lovely new body wash that you’re going to love! Well, I hope you do anyway! Actually… now that I think about it I guess a bikini might be the best choice for this. A body suit would kinda make testing difficult.”

Kelly hesitated and Rebecca dove in to the silence. “Come on… you’ve certainly got nothing to be embarrassed about if that’s what you’re thinking.”

Okay, Kelly thought, if that’s the way you want to play it… “Tell you what, I will if you will.”

Now it was Rebecca’s turn to hesitate but only for a second or two. “Alright, alright, you’ve got a deal. Make sure it’s a decent fit though, the showers are pretty strong and the last thing you want is to find yourself… uncovered.”

“Yeah, wouldn’t want to embarrass anyone.”

“Oh that’s okay, I wouldn’t be…” The words were innocent enough, if looked at in a certain way, but Kelly had looked at them entirely different and was suddenly glad no-one could see her face.

“Anything else?” She asked, trying to cover her distraction.

“I’ll send the address and time over on email. Uh… actually, there was one other thing that I’ve got to ask you. This is a joint effort between us, Herbal Essences and Lux so their reps asked if I’d extend an offer to test their stuff as well. We could fit it in all on the same day for you and as all three companies are launching new body wash ranges it’d be a rare chance to do some back to back testing.”

“Okay, I’m there anyway so why not?” Kelly asked not realising just how much she’d regret those words.

That had been two weeks ago and she was now trying to decide between the nice sensible two piece black suit on her left or the far more flirty purple number on her right. She’d almost made up her mind on the black one when an image of Rebecca popped into her mind and she threw caution to the wind. After all, she thought, how often was she going to be lathered up by a gorgeous brunette?

Chapter 2
Rebecca

The address she'd been given was just over 30 minutes drive away and to Kelly's surprise was in a fairly industrial area of the city. As rows of identical two floor units rolled by instead of the big, shiny corporate showcase buildings she was expecting she started to wonder if she'd made a mistake. Pulling into the parking lot of the right unit she was debating whether to turn around and write the whole thing off until she saw Rebecca leaning against a convertible Audi.

"Hi Kelly, thought I'd wait out here for you as it can be a nightmare to find this place." Rebecca said as Kelly locked the car door.

"I'm glad you did! I was starting to think this was a hoax or something."

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned that on the phone. Uh, this, I mean..." Rebecca gestured towards the beige block they were walking towards. "As this is supposed to be a joint effort everyone decided to pick a neutral location to build the facility. Wouldn't want any accusation of bias over the quality of the coffee or the colour of the carpet or if the drapes matched!"

Kelly shot the rep a sidelong glance. It had sounded like a perfectly innocent sentence and she was certainly acting like it but... Before she had a chance to figure out how to dig deeper they'd reached the door and Rebecca had guided her inside.

"This place used to be owned by a manufacturer of plumbing equipment so when they went bust it was a natural fit for us." She explained as they made their way through a stark but functional reception area and into a small maze of corridors and dark offices. "We don't need all the admin bit of course but the testing facilities were perfect."

She opened a heavy door with a thick rubber seal and they stepped in to a room quite unlike any Kelly had seen before. For a start it was huge, easily fifty foot long and half that wide with white tile floors, walls and even ceiling. Lighting came from glass-covered spotlights embedded in the ceiling giving off a warm, dull light that created pools of deep shadow surrounding individual spots. The effect was slightly eerie and wasn't helped by a few of the lights being either switched off or broken creating a handful of pitch black areas scattered around the room.

"Don't worry about the lights." Rebecca said helpfully. "They're just switched off to let you focus on testing one product at a time."

"Oh... well, okay, I guess that makes sense." Kelly replied as they reached the first pool of light. Rebecca gave her a grin that could have made up for the lack of illumination as she launched into an explanation of what Kelly was seeing.

"So each station is set up to let you test, well, pretty much anything really. There's a couple of small shower heads on flexible hoses down here and the big one fixed to the wall can do anything from a fine mist to full on massage. Behind here..." Rebecca pushed at the tiles and a section swung away to reveal a waterproof cupboard. "Is a full set of sponges, mitts, puffs, brushes... I think there's even a pumice stone in there somewhere. Then in this one..." Another door swung open. "You've got a bunch of towels and it's heated as well so they feel great after a session."

She paused for breath and Kelly quickly hid a smile at how excited Rebecca seemed to be to show off this place. "There's an access point under the floor that we can connect hoses to and there's a bunch of attachments to go with them as well."

Kelly paused, not quite following that last one. "And they'd be for...?" She prompted.

"The sort of thing you can't easily test at home or out on the road." Rebecca replied. "So there's a brush where water comes out between the bristles to help really work up a lather or a small jet to clean off any bubbles from.. umm.. hard to reach places." She glanced away and Kelly caught the beginnings of a blush. "Or... oh, there's one that gives this really nice effect, sorta like really big water drops, that simulates being caught in the rain. Anything we can think of to help make sure everything gets tested thoroughly."

Kelly smiled as Rebecca turned back having forced away the telltale redness from her cheeks. "Well I've got to say I'm impressed. Really nice to see so much effort going in to help make sure customers get good products."

"You should be, you're the main reason for all the effort!" Rebecca laughed and now it was Kelly's turn to hide her blushes. To cover she tried to move the conversation on.

"So... shall we get started?"

"Sure, just a couple of things before we do. Firstly you'll need to get changed, there's a private changing room over there but make sure you put your bag in the locker as the room itself isn't sealed and water tends to get spread around in here."

"Okay, back in a couple of minutes." Kelly followed Rebecca's pointed finger and found a basic changing room with a pine wood bench and a metal locker on the far wall. She'd quickly pealed off her clothes and pulled on the purple bikini, making sure that the knots behind her neck and at her hip were very secure. She didn't mind showing off a little but full-on nudity thanks to a high pressure shower wasn't exactly how she intended to spend the day.

Taking a deep breath she headed back into the room and was pleasantly surprised to see Rebecca had similar tastes in swimwear. She too wore a bikini, although hers was white, skipped the ties for more practical straps and covered a little more skin into the bargain. She looked gorgeous with lean, toned limbs and a beautiful curvy figure. and Kelly walked as slowly as she dared to properly appreciate the view. Rebecca was also, Kelly realised as she got within a couple of feet, holding a clipboard.

"Oh wow, that's a great look for you!" Rebecca said and Kelly thought she could see an appreciation that might just go beyond fashion sense. "Purple is definitely your colour!"

"I was going to say the same thing about you. Uh, well, in white of course, not purple as you're not wearing it." Kelly trailed off, surprised at having tripped over her own tongue. It had been a long time since that had happened, she thought.

"It's a corporate thing, have to wear the brand colours." Rebecca said and she actually gave Kelly a quick twirl showing off the Dove logo stamped, rather unflatteringly, on her butt. Kelly had to suppress a happy sigh at the unexpected show and made a mental note to record the next one of these she did if at all possible.

"So one last thing then we can get started, could you just sign this waiver please? Usual stuff about us not being responsible for injury, that you accept there may be risks in what you're doing that sort of thing. Oh, sorry, almost forgot! There is a penalty clause in there. Once we start you're committing to going through all three sessions. "

"Is there a reason I wouldn't?" Kelly asked, suddenly suspicious.

"No, at least I don't think there is, but it's the result of doing these with other companies." Rebecca explained. "If you did me first then left you may end up with a more favourable impression of our product than theirs and everyone wants to avoid even the idea of a bias."

Kelly ran her eye down the form and was surprised to see it was very simple, no blocks of tiny text with hidden conditions that she'd come to expect on corporate documents. Not spotting any obvious traps she signed her name and handed it back to Rebecca who put it into one of the hidden storage areas. "Great, come right this way!"

Kelly followed the eager rep to one of the darkened areas trying very hard not to stare at her ass as she did so. Once they were within a few feet the light blinked on and Kelly was shocked to see a large and very heavy-looking piece of furniture looming in the light. Her first impression was of a medieval torture device and a second look didn't do much to change that opinion!

A solid wood base supported a single padded post maybe six inches across rising up to a height of around three foot. Just below the top two padded arms sprouted out lot form a Y shape while lower down, nestled on top of the box two sculpted and padded groves led backwards. The whole thing was covered with dark blue straps and it was clearly designed to restrain a victim very securely indeed.

"What the hell is this?" Kelly asked, backing away slightly in shock only to find Rebecca suddenly very close with an arm resting against her back. The warmth was nice and her presence distracting but there was no hiding the device in front of her.

"It's okay, I know it looks a bit... much but it's actually critical for fair testing."

"A bit much? This thing looks like it belongs in a dungeon!"

"Well, it sorta does really."

"What?!?"

"In order for tests to be repeatable we have to make sure that circumstances are the same every time. So for these sessions we need to make sure testers get the same experience no matter what and that means you can't move around. And the best way to do that is to turn to the professionals..."

"So this scientific equipment is, in fact, designed for… what, bondage games?"

"Originally, yes.” Rebecca caught Kelly’s shocked look at the frank admission and plunged on with her explanation. “It means it's all really well tested and can stand up to repeated use. All we do is swap out the pads and straps for something waterproof. Saves a lot of money and a lot of arguing, can you imagine what would happen if we asked our respective R&D departments to design something like this?"

"Actually, yes, I can... you'd never get anything else developed until it was finished!" Kelly said, unable to keep a smile off her face.Plus Rebecca still had an arm around her which wasn't hurting things either.

"I promise it's safe, all us reps test everything ourselves to make sure of that."

Kelly eyed her home for the next hour warily. On the one hand she wasn't hugely keen on letting herself be tied up in this place, far from home and help. On the other this *was* all above board and the prospect of being put into bondage by Rebecca was certainly a nice perk to the job. And there was always that waiver to think about. Rebecca hadn't said anything about it yet but Kelly was willing to bet that now she'd signed it they'd consider the tests started and walking away would have significant consequences.

“Wait, if I’m tied up how do I test anything?” Kelly asked, spotting an opportunity to change the rules.

“That’s what we’re for, we’ll make sure you get the full experience and in the same way any other reviewer would to make sure you all get the same treatment.”

Damn, Kelly thought, that did make a weird sort of sense and removed the best argument she could think of to sidestep giving up control.

"Okay! Okay, fine, let's do this." Kelly said stepping up to the device. "Only be gentle, it's my first time..."

Rebecca barely left her side as she guided Kelly to kneel in the groves and place her back against the pad. "Don't worry, it's not mine. Just relax, enjoy yourself and trust me to take care of you."

The next minute or two was spent strapping Kelly in to position with what turned out to be neoprene restraints. They felt surprisingly pleasant on her skin, though not as nice as the random brush of Rebecca's fingers against her as she worked to secure her. Her arms were positioned out on the arms of the X and her body was secured by two straps, one around her hips, the other just under her breasts. The second strap had sent a shiver through her body as Rebecca accidentally brushed a nipple through the swim suit and Kelly suddenly realised just how turned on she was. The situation wasn't helped any by Rebecca nudging her legs apart a little before securing her thighs and calves then standing back to admire her handiwork.

"Are you comfortable? Can you move?" Rebecca asked and Kelly tried her best to rock in her bonds only to find they held her tight to the cool rubber padding.

"Yes and No, in that order." She replied, trying to relax and keep things light.

"Great, then we can get started!" Rebecca replied, heading for the hidden supply cupboard in the wall.

Chapter 3
The First Trial

While Rebecca busied herself grabbing what she needed for their session Kelly tried to get used to her compromising position. The straps that held her were padded and while tight certainly weren’t painful, so that was a plus. Unfortunately she was quickly coming to regret the bikini as what had been a relatively modest cut when she was standing had turned into something barely able to cover her now she was bound tight. Her breasts were pushed forward and out by the slight arch of the rack and her legs were spread apart just far enough that the curve where thigh met butt was clearly visible.

“Okay, so we’re going to be testing a new body wash product today.” Rebecca said coming back around in front of Kelly holding a bottle up so she could see the label. “It’s a whole new formula for us designed to give double the bubbles of our current range. Like having a bubble bath in the shower!” Her grin was adorable but Kelly had to admit the unexpected bondage had robbed some of the cuteness from the moment.

“First things first, I need to make sure you’re clean all over so you can really feel what this wash is like.” Rebecca said coming towards Kelly with a familiar bottle. “I know you didn’t like this last year but it’ll let you compare and really feel the improvements!”

Kelly couldn’t do much but nod as she found her eyes drawn to Rebecca’s hands as she poured a very generous dollop of the older body wash into her palm. It had suddenly hit Kelly that this attractive bikini-clad brunette was about to lather her up all over her body while she was bound and helpless. Her throat was dry and her stomach churned with nervous excitement even as she tried to clear her mind and stay professional. She did, after all, have to do a review on this product and while talking about how the gorgeous rep had got her heart fluttering would probably have been good for views it wasn’t exactly what she wanted to be talking about.

Kelly was so fixated that she completely missed Rebecca reaching out and turning on the main shower head above them. Water sluiced over both women, a delightful warm downpour that made Kelly squeak and splutter with surprise.

“Isn’t it great?” Rebecca asked with another big grin, throwing her head back and letting the water play off her face. “So relaxing… now let’s start getting you clean missy!”

With no further warning Rebecca placed her hands on Kelly’s stomach and started to work up a lather. The body wash foamed up and she let her hands roam over Kelly’s flat stomach and around to her sides, her palms flat and fingers working away to keep the bubbles coming.

It was all Kelly could do not to moan at the first touch as the whole experience hit her on some deep, primal level. All of a sudden she was quite glad of the restraints as without them she was fairly sure she may have grabbed Rebecca for a kiss. She closed her eyes and leant her head back against the padding… and it was at that moment those rolling fingertips hit her ribs.

Her eyes flew open again and she gasped in shock. She’d always been a bit ticklish but never anything too bad. But then she’d never had a stranger tie her up and massage her with soapy bubbles all over her near-naked body either. She jerked in her bonds and Rebecca frowned.

“Hey, stop that. come on you’ve got to hold still for me Kelly.” She kept up the rolling, kneading motion and as the foam grew and spread so did the ticklish feelings building in Kelly’s sides. She drew a deep, shaky breath and tried to push them away but it was as if Rebecca’s fingers were simply pulling them back up again.

“Oh no…” Kelly whispered, so quietly she doubted Rebecca heard it as those torturous fingers started to drift upwards and forwards slightly to soap up the sides of her tits and start grazing her armpits. Gritting her teeth Kelly tried her best to ignore them but it was becoming impossible. As fingers started to slide into the centre of her ‘pits it all got too much and she let out a snort of laughter, trying to buck away from the probing digits.

“Now behave young lady!” Rebecca said, almost in a sing-song voice. “If you don’t stay still I won’t be able to clean you up properly. Can you do that for me Kelly?”

“Y… yes.” Kelly ground out, trying not to let another laugh escape as Rebecca kept working away at her armpits.

“There’s a good girl!” Rebecca said happily and Kelly felt a tiny spark of anger at the condescending tone. To her relief the hands drifted away, up her arms and up up up to her hands. While the rubbing was still noticeable it wasn’t anywhere near as bad and she could catch her breath a little and relax her hands which had formed into fists from the effort of not moving.

“Aww, are your hands tired Kelly?” Rebecca asked, noticing them unclench. “Here, let me help.”

Armed with a fresh helping of the body wash Rebecca started gently kneading Kelly’s hands with long, slow rubbing motions that soon had Kelly once again trying to hold back moans. After a minute or two Rebecca started to work her way back down Kelly’s arms but quite a bit quicker this time, as if she was eager to find fresh territory to explore.

“You have a great body you know…” Rebecca said, almost as casual conversation just as her hands approached Kelly’s armpits again. “You must spend a lot of time working out.”

Kelly nodded, trying to focus on keeping her breathing steady as fingers once again probed her sensitive skin. She gave a sudden, agonised gasp and shriek as, quite unexpectedly, the fingers suddenly dug in and tickled her, hard.

“I said, you must spend a lot of time working out?”

“Oh! Yes, yes I do….” Kelly said, horrified at the strength of reaction just one outright ticklish move could produce and desperately trying to work out if it had been an accident on Rebecca’s part.

“It really shows!” Rebecca ran her hands down over Kelly’s abs, lathering and kneading as she went. Kelly tried to focus on something, anything else as those hands sunk lower, a mass of suds now as they swept along her hips and started down her thighs. To her great relief Rebecca shifted her approach slightly and rather than the infuriatingly ticklish rolling fingertips she wrapped her hands around Kelly’s thighs and let the flat of her palms sweep across her skin.

It took three more handfuls of the body wash before Rebecca finished her first pass on Kelly’s helpless frame. Kelly had gotten more and more tense as those hands had approached her feet but Rebecca had done something different and unexpected. Taking one foot at a time she’d wrapped both hands gently but firmly around an ankle then run them down and across her feet, letting the lather work its way gently over her sensitive soles without tickling.

Even though the shower had been running all the time Kelly still had a fairly thick layer of bubbles covering her body and it was obvious Rebecca wasn’t happy with that.

“Oh that won’t do, that won’t do at all!” She complained, eyeing the sudsy outline of Kelly’s body. “We need to get you sparkling clean so you can properly test the new stuff!” She walked over to the wall and pulled one of the flexible hoses off the wall, clicking the attached shower head on to its strongest setting.

“Hold still, I just need to clean you off real quick.” Rebecca said before unleashing a torrent of warm water at Kelly.

Kelly wasn’t sure what she’d been expecting but it hadn’t been this. The pulsing water jets were like a hundred separate fingers poking and prodding at her skin. Coupled with the slippery residue left by the body wash it became unbearably ticklish and she couldn’t keep from bursting out laughing. To her surprise Rebecca joined in with her own giggling.

“Isn’t it great?” Rebecca laughed, angling the jet to tap its torturous beat up Kelly’s side before starting to slide down her front. Kelly couldn’t do anything but laugh and splutter as the splash back from the jet hit her face. “I love massage jets, they always make me feel all tingly! I’m so glad you like them too!” Rebecca carried on hosing down her tester seemingly oblivious to the increasingly urgent laughter the jets were pulling from her.

After what felt like forever, but was really only about a minute, Rebecca shut off the jet and left the hose lying on the floor. Walking up to Kelly she carefully eased a few strands of hair back from her face and smiled brightly. “Okay, that ought to be enough to give us a nice starting point to work from!” She laughed at Kelly’s wide-eyed expression of surprise. “What did you think of the old product by the way?”

Kelly’s mind raced, wondering if there was a right answer to this. “It was… it was fine.” She blurted out. “Maybe better than I remember, it’s, it’s been a while.”

Another laugh from Rebecca who seemed to be having the time of her life. “Oh just you wait until you feel the new one! It’s so smooth it’s like… like baby oil!”

In the privacy of her own head Kelly groaned, the last thing she needed was something that made gliding over her skin easier!

“Actually, you know what, I’ve got the perfect way to prove that!” Rebecca rooted around and produced a mesh shower puff. “Seriously, with this new body wash these things still exfoliate but just glide over the skin. I’ll give you a once over with this then when you’re really clean and shiny and fresh we can do another all-over body wash to make sure you get the full effect.”

Kelly couldn’t take her eyes off the light blue puff as Rebecca bounced in front of her like an excitable puppy. What Rebecca had just described sounded more like torture than testing but she couldn’t think of any obvious way to stop it. Left with no other choices she tried honesty.

“Uh, Rebecca, I’m not sure I can… I mean, the shower puff might be a little too much.”

“Too much? No, don’t be silly, it feels great, I promise.”

“It might but I’m a bit… uh, well, you might have noticed I’m…?”

“Don’t worry about anything Kelly, you’re safe in my hands!” Rebecca said stepping around behind Kelly. “Just for a bit of variety how about we start at these little feet this time round?”

“No, Rebecca, what I mean is I’m actually pretty ticklHAHAHAH.” The rest of the sentence was lost in a gale of laughter as Rebecca applied the puff and a generous splash of the new body wash to Kelly’s right foot and set to work. A small part of Kelly’s mind had to admit that Rebecca wasn’t wrong about the effectiveness of the new wash. The puff really did run over her sole with silky smoothness despite still exfoliating the skin. At this precise moment however that wasn’t really her biggest concern.

“Kelly, behave yourself!” Rebecca admonished as Kelly’s foot kicked and twisted trying to escape the puff. Somehow she was managing to keep her laughter under wraps but that left no energy to stop her frantic escape attempts.

“Honestly, such a fuss over nothing!” Rebecca reached out and grabbed Kelly’s foot with her free hand to hold it still. The puff pressed hard into her sole and travelled slowly up from her toes to her heel. With her foot trapped the rest of her body jerked against its restraints but it was very clear she couldn’t move the device so much as an inch.

“Okay, come on, I’m just trying to make sure you’re clean here!” Rebecca said, shifting her grip slightly before returning for another pass. Kelly still couldn’t stop herself from fighting and Rebecca sighed.

“Focus on something else if you need to but I’ve got to clean your feet properly!”

“L…like what?”

“Try… repeat after me: Scrub a dub dub.”

“W…what?”

“Scrub a dub dub, come on, you can do it!”

Sc…ssssssscrub a dooooohhhhnooooooo”

“Scrub. A. Dub. Dub.” Rebecca punctuated each word with a flick of the puff. “Come on, it’s not hard! I can say it and I’m doing all the work!”

Kelly gritted her teeth and forced herself to draw a proper breath.

“S… Scrub a dub dub!” The words were almost yelled and Rebecca clapped in congratulations, sending suds everywhere from the puff she still held.

“Very good! Again?”

“Scrub a dddddub dub!” The puff had dropped briefly between her toes and almost thrown her off.

“You’ve got it! Scrub a dub dub, I do like how it just rolls off the tongue.” Rebecca carried on conversationally as she shifted around to get a better grip on Kelly’s foot.

“Y… yes.” Kelly panted, trying to recover her senses or, at least, her breath. “It, it does.”

“Say it again for me?” Rebecca asked, holding a foot but not touching it with the puff.

“Scrub a dub dub.”

“Hmm..” Rebecca ran a finger up the centre of Kelly’s sole, tickling her with the nail before seemingly inspecting it as if looking for dust.

“Scrub a dub dub Kelly… but you’re feet are nowhere near clean enough!”

“What? No, waihhhehehehehehNOOOO” Kelly couldn’t help yelling a protest as the puff returned with a fresh load of body wash to lather her up.

“Come on Kelly, you know what to say…”

“Sssssshaahahahahah…. Scruuooooooooohhhhhheeeeee…. Scrub a dub dub!”

“That’s it, keep going!” Rebecca started bearing down hard with the puff and Kelly shook her head as she tried to focus.

“Scrub a dub dub. Scrub a dub dub. Scrub a DUB DUB!!!!” She repeated over and over as Rebecca seemed to be determined to polish her soles to a mirror finish. Finally, FINALLY Rebecca let go of her ankles and Kelly drew a deep, shuddering breath.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Rebecca asked, practically whispering in Kelly's ear. "Good girl, very good girl indeed...."

Kelly was still trying to calm her breathing and couldn't reply beyond a quick nod.

"Now then, let's see about getting the rest of you cleaned up…"

Rebecca held up a large white and blue sponge with the Dove logo emblazoned across it and slowly squeezed what looked like half the bottle of body wash on to it. Kelly gulped, her eyes as wide as dinner plates as she imagined what she was going to have to endure. The warm water from the shower above them was already sparking the liquid into life, small bubbles popping up with tiny rainbows caught within them. Rebecca seemed to keep the sponge floating before her a little longer than was necessary and Kelly would have sworn she saw, just for a second, the hint of an evil smile on those pretty lips. Then the sponge came down on her shoulder and nothing else mattered except trying to stay still and silent.

As Rebecca dragged her weapon of choice with aching slowness across Kelly’s shoulders and the top of her chest the sponge seemed to explode. The lather was thick, luxurious, looking for all the world like shaving foam rather than soap. It was certainly living up to Rebecca’s promises but Kelly was more concerned at that point about the sponge! Everywhere it touched the soft yet slightly scratchy feelings left little tingly ticklish trails behind it, made worse by the freshly washed skin. It was infuriating, not enough to break her resolve for silence but too much to just ignore. A constantly moving delightful irritant she could do nothing to escape.

Rebecca ran the sponge in wide, sweeping waves all over Kelly’s front and down her thighs, seemingly oblivious to the low-key mental torture she was inflicting. The only relief, such as it was, came from the sponge gliding over the material of her bikini and even that was tempered by the jolts of pleasure from her nipples and crotch over the attention. As Rebecca travelled down, circling Kelly’s right leg, rubbing around the inside of her knee then down the skin of her calf Kelly found herself tensing, wondering for a horrible moment if her feet were in for another cleaning.

Rebecca let the sponge just touch Kelly’s gleaming sole as she flicked over the top of the skin, darting to her left foot and starting the return trip. Once she felt her sudsy tormentor travel up past her ankle Kelly relaxed a little, breathing a small sigh of relief and actually starting to enjoy the gentle tickling sensations. She even risked glancing down to see Rebecca crouched down in front of her, her face almost perfectly aligned with Kelly’s bikini bottoms, a light covering of the suds wrapped around her forearms and occasional white splatters on her legs and cleavage. From this angle Kelly certainly had a great view of the latter and couldn’t help but think that maybe this wasn’t so bad after all.

Rebecca slowly worked her way around Kelly’s hips and ran the sponge up and down her back, having to do two trips linked by a pass over her butt thanks to the restraining pole getting in the way. She circled back in front of her bound victim and gave her a critical look.

“Well… I think that’s got you nicely lathered up! How does it feel?”

“Good.” Kelly had to admit “Soft.”

Rebecca laughed, and stepped closer. “Well that’s just the lather of course, let me get it properly worked in and then you can tell me if it holds up to your exacting standards!” Rebecca raised her hands to Kelly’s armpits and she felt her blood run cold. She grabbed a quick breath and desperately tried to get back into her still and silent mindset.

Rebecca’s fingers landed perfectly in the soap-filled hollows of Kelly’s armpits and started to gently, almost tenderly rub the lather into her skin. Just the fingertips, more nails than the pads, gliding over skin that was already too sensitive and getting worse with every passing second. Kelly gulped back giggling laughter, refusing to give in to the ticklish side effects of her testing. Professional, she thought, remember you’re here to do a job, be professional…

“You have lovely skin you know.” Rebecca said as casually started to pitter patter her fingers against Kelly’s armpits, travelling just high enough to reach the first strap around her bicep before sinking down to work around the top of her breasts. “So smooth… so easy to glide across…” Kelly was squirming in her bonds trying harder than ever to hold back the growing desire, no, need to laugh and didn’t dare say anything in response.

Suddenly, just for a moment, Rebecca’s fingers flicked and flew across her armpits and Kelly lurched forward, eyes wide as a gasp of ticklish agony was pulled from her. Yet still there was that innocent smile, the kind almost naive tone of voice as Rebecca giggled at the reaction.

“See, I told you it was easy!” Kelly drew a shuddering breath and nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Rebecca seemed to misinterpret the gesture however.

“No? You don’t think that was easy? Here, let me show you again!” Another flick of nails, another jolt of desperation from the gorgeous bound brunette as flecks of soapy foam flew from her delightful body.

“See, easy! Doesn’t this body wash just make it so… easy… for me… to glide… over… your….skin?” Rebecca punctuated each word with a wave of flicking nails, each one finding a new angle to fly from and a new seemingly untouched patch of skin to assault. Kelly jerked and gasped, knowing that the laughter was hiding a fraction of an inch beneath what remained of her self-control. Wanting to ask, hell, beg for Rebecca to ease up she shook her head in a silent plea for mercy.

“No? Really? Well I don’t think you’re being very fair there Kelly!” Rebecca said, hurt indignation radiating from every word. “Look, I’ll prove it!” She stepped close and brought her hands up to Kelly’s helpless armpits. A pause, waiting for Kelly to look her in the eyes, making sure she had her attention before she unleashed hell.

The motion of her fingers was unlike anything Kelly had ever felt before. A rolling, gentle massage that should have felt wonderful but thanks to the water and lather and layer of slippery body wash underneath it all was turned into a constant wave of ticklish stimulation. Each finger slipped and glided on sensitive skin sending shivers through her body and the warm water of the shower highlighting every trail they left upon her as they passed.

“Doesn’t that just feel super smooth and silky Kelly?” Rebecca asked, still the picture of innocence. “No resistance at all, look I can even do this and I bet it feels great!” Rebecca dragged her fingernails quickly up and down Kelly’s sides from the hollow of her armpit all the way down to her waist and back, letting her hands fly freely.

Kelly was caught by surprise and snorted with laughter. It was as if someone had been standing on a hosepipe and now the blockage was removed there was a huge amount of pressure waiting to rush out. Immediately Kelly dissolved into urgent laugher, a never-ending wave of giggles and half moans as her chest heaved and her head shook from side to side.

“You still don’t agree?” Rebecca said, shocked, and it took Kelly a second or two to realise her thrashing had been taken as a ‘no’ to the half-question she’d been asked. “I guess I’ll just need to try harder to convince you then! Let’s see, where’s a hard spot to get properly clean… oh I know!”

Rebecca’s hands dropped to Kelly’s waist and started their light, rolling massage along her hips. Her thumbs trailed slightly lower, brushing the tops of Kelly’s thighs and, as her hands travelled inwards, brushing every so gently against the small triangle of fabric over her crotch. The laughter was getting more urgent and Kelly had her eyes screwed shut as she tried desperately to find a way to relax, to breath, to regain control.

“Still think it doesn’t feel great?” Rebecca asked, letting her hands loop around to bring their devilish touch to Kelly’s back, thumbs now sliding across her lathered ass. “How much more proof do you need?”

“NO! I heheheheheh… no more proof. Yooooooouuhahahahah… You’re right, it’s good!” A harsher poke, this time in the ribs made Kelly squeal. “Eeeeeeee! Great! It’s great!”

“You’re sure?” Rebecca asked, face inches from Kelly’s now. “You don’t want more proof?” Her hands dropped an inch down, tickling the very top of Kelly’s butt before sweeping up her back.

“No. No no no, I’m sure!”

“It feels great?”

“YES!” Kelly shouted the word, nodding her head in desperation as Rebecca’s hands found an unexpected spot on her back that set her legs shaking at that light, persistent, devastating touch.

“Really great?”

“Amazing!” Kelly said quickly as hands looped around again, scrabbling across her back and leaving her gasping with ticklish delight.

“Just that?”

Rebecca eased back a fraction, letting her hands slow but not quite stop, giving Kelly time to grab a breath.

“I don’t think I’ve ever felt better!” Kelly said, still gasping and with a light giggle underpinning each word. “Smoothest skin I’ve ever had! Way better than last year!”

“Huh…” Rebecca didn’t sound convinced. “And you’d say that in your review?”

“Yes! Yes absolutely!” Kelly nodded furiously, though in a private corner of her mind she was already thinking there was no way she’d be so full of praise when she did the proper review. A fair review, sure, but not a puff piece and certainly not after what she’d suffered through to get it!

“Hmm….” Rebecca was still hesitating. “You know I think if you’re going to say that we should do one last test, a head to head to make sure you’re right. I know how important your professional reputation is to you Kelly!” Again that happy, almost condescending tone as she picked up the hose and shower head. She directed the jet of water at Kelly’s right elbow and played it down her arm, around her armpit and down to her ribs, clearing the suds and remaining body wash off her skin. Another quick trip down Kelly’s left side and she was standing before her with two bottles, both unmarked.

“Okay, one is this year’s, one is last’s. I’ll lather you up with both simultaneously and you let me know which you think is best!” She smiled joyfully, seemingly missing Kelly’s look of horror at the thought of yet more testing.

Rebecca didn’t waste any time, squeezing a huge handful from each bottle into each hand and slapping her palms against Kelly’s briefly-clean body. She started to work the body wash into Kelly’s skin, fresh suds foaming up as her fingers danced and flew over their victim. Push, pull, tap tap tap, flick, tap… there was seemingly no rhythm to it and Kelly felt like she was losing her mind. Her eyes screwed shut. her soaking wet hair flailing as she shook her head in despair, mouth open wide in a scream of ticklish agony. Her breasts fought against the slippery bikini, white foam clinging to her skin as her hips bucked and feet kicked in an attempt at escape. She was a picture of ticklish misery and absolutely beautiful.

“Alright, which one Kelly?” Rebecca asked, speeding up her ticklish lathering. Kelly tried to gather her thoughts long enough to answer but it was hopeless. All she could do was laugh.

“Which one?” Rebecca said again, clearly enjoying herself now at the horrible dilemma Kelly found herself in. She could see her efforts to regain control of her treacherous body and noticed every last shiver and shake as she failed to do so.

“Let me make it a bit easier. Left….?” Rebecca said, stilling one hand so only Kelly’s left side was getting attacked. “Or right….?” She reversed and Kelly spluttered and shook in her bonds, hands kneading the air.

“Left….. or right…..?” The tickling was getting worse as more and more lather boiled up and made her ever more slippery.

“Left or right? Come on, this is important for those who rely on your advice! Be a good girl for them…” Something about that condescending approach broke through the laughter, just for a second and Kelly found some metaphorical solid ground to stand on.

“Left! Left left left!” She cried before dissolving into giggles once more.

“Well done!” Rebecca clapped in delight before letting her hands drift down to slowly lather up Kelly’s flat stomach, pulling a deep chuckle from her throat. “And you’ll make sure to say that?”

“Yes!” The word was spat out between gulps of air and moans of laughter.

“And you’ll say we’ve got it right this year?”

“YES!”

“And… you’ll say we’re better than the others?”

Rebecca paused the tickling for a moment and Kelly felt her soul rebel. “I… I can’t promise that.” She panted, trying to draw air back into her lungs. “If it is, then yes, of course!”

“Oh, you know, I’ve just realised I never properly cleaned your feet!” Rebecca practically squealed with joy as her hands started to run over Kelly’s thighs on their way down her trapped body.

“Yes, yes you did!” Kelly said quickly, determined to make this nightmare end. “Okay, okay I’ll make sure you win the group test!”

“Promise?”

“Yes!” Kelly knew she had no intention of keeping that promise unless Dove genuinely was the best but right now honesty had no place in the conversation.

“Great! I knew you were good at your job Kelly, you did fantastic work today!”

Despite everything Kelly smiled weakly in her bonds. She couldn’t help it, Rebecca was gorgeous with a magic touch, how could she not respond to compliments even if they were a blatant attempt at flattery.

“Okay, let’s get you out of here and cleaned up ready for the next test!” Rebecca said and started hosing the detritus of her assault off Kelly’s shivering frame. The water was warm with a single cold jet right in the middle which tingled everywhere it touched. The contrast was lovely and she started to feel like she was having a very odd massage rather than being rinsed off.

What was to come though made the wash seem second rate as Rebecca carefully unstrapped her and helped her back to her feet, muscles slightly sore and aching from being held in one position. Kelly suddenly found herself wrapped in a huge warm fluffy towel with Rebecca hugging her through it, pushing the fleece against her body and sending little sparks of sensation bouncing through her. Leaving her wrapped in the towel Rebecca moved backwards a little and started to rub Kelly dry making sure to only ever have one layer between her hand and Kelly’s skin. It was wonderful torturous teasing and it almost made the last hour or so seem worth it. Almost.

“Okay Kelly, I guess this is where I say goodbye!” Rebecca said as she threw the last wet towel back into the storage compartment. “Thank you so much for your time today, I hope you enjoyed it?”

“I… “ Kelly paused for a moment trying to think how best to sum up the experience. “Let’s say that I wouldn’t say no to doing it again.” She smiled warmly at Rebecca and the look she got in return made her glad the torrents of water that had rained down on them both had already throughly soaked her bikini.

“I’m really glad to hear you say that Kelly… “ It looked like Rebecca wanted to add something then decided against it. “Because I think Roberta is ready for you.”

Chapters 4,5,6 and 7 can be found here

Last edited:
I must say I had started to write this exact same requested story but never was able to finish it.....I hope that it would be ok if I still wrote and posted it in the future bofh666

I must say I had started to write this exact same requested story but never was able to finish it.....I hope that it would be ok if I still wrote and posted it in the future bofh666

Of course! Ideas are always free to use, if they weren't fairly sure the entire literary output of human civilisation would be a total of seven fiction books and a lot more copyright lawyers.

Awesome.....yours is definitely excellent.....and hope you continue it

Awesome.....yours is definitely excellent.....and hope you continue it

Oh it's all written and finished. But I figured dropping 61,000 words in one go might not be the best of ideas! Will likely post up two more chunks this weekend, a couple of days off owing to being away from home then get the rest up once I'm back. Also trying to figure out how to offer an ePub version for anyone that wants something easier to read than a bunch of long forum posts.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back