• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: RealTickling's Dana

bandt001

TMF Master
Hey Kathy!

Just an opinion, but I think Dana is the most beautiful women you've ever tickled! Are you guys still in touch with her? I hope she's not driving through Canada also these days... Would she consider another tickling video?

I haven't yet seen Student Body, but I understand there is a portion with her at the end. Is she in any other vids?

Thanks for putting out such great quality work!

Bandit

Dana's Whereabouts?

Dana was actually in two RT videos. She was the second girl in the revised DR. BAYNES video, and she was in the Priscilla-as-vampire DARK NEEDS (this was the one where Priscilla tickles both a male and a female; the Dana part was later re-released added to, I believe, STUDENT BODY).

The weirdest thing is that I was watching this real crappy show called LOVER OR LOSER on late night local TV some months ago. This was a show where two guys answer questions from females in the audience and the guy who is chosen at the end gets to pull three babes up on the stage and ask questions of them to pick one of them for a date...anyway, if it sounds confusing and crappy, it was.

However, one night one of the girls pulled from the audience was named Dana and I swear it was the same Dana from the RT videos! When the host asked her what she did, she replied "dancer," which naturally brought hoots from the audience until she amended it by saying "dance major" (yeah, right!). She didn't get picked for the date--too bad; if the guy had been an RT video buff, he might've gotten an in-person tickle session with one of the models! :cool:

Interesting!

That's interesting! Maybe the two venues film in the same part of the country... If we ever got her for a model interview, it would be fun to ask if that was her!

Bandit

Re: Dana's Whereabouts?

SuperTickler said:
However, one night one of the girls pulled from the audience was named Dana and I swear it was the same Dana from the RT videos!

Very interesting.
Sincerely,

Hey Kathy

Kathy,
In the Embers Day thread a few of us were wondering AND heartily agreed it'd be a great idea to have Sara in a Strip Tickle video similar to Embers Day!!!

Tron

Attachments

• 20210318_124650.jpg
    20210318_124650.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 192
  • 20210318_124702.jpg
    20210318_124702.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
  • 20210318_124719.jpg
    20210318_124719.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 180
  • 20210318_124816.jpg
    20210318_124816.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 320
  • 20210318_124947.jpg
    20210318_124947.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 306
OOPS Kathy

I MEANT Sara in a Strip Tickle video similar to the latest one that Ember is in. Sorry!!!

Returning to Post

But getting back to the topic at hand... what about Dana?? :D

Bandit

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back