• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy & Alex Part I: 'Secret Tickle Fetishes Revealed' (M/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
This is my first attempt at a more erotic, detailed tickle story, so I'm kinda nervous about sharing it, but I'm going to anyway! :)

I'm hoping this will be the first of many stories featuring Amy and Alex. I really enjoyed writing this story; I decided to throw the shackles off and be a bit more adventurous with my writing style, and I certainly aim to develop more stories and tickle-adventures with Amy and Alex on the back of this one.

I really hope you all enjoy reading this story & I'd love to hear any thoughts or comments you might have on it! :)

The mountains were like a second home to Amy. She'd grown up in Colorado and had always loved the freedom of the outdoors, and the rush of adrenaline that snowboarding gave her.

It was the end of a cold December day and she was heading back to her hotel. That day, she'd tried out some challenging new runs and cut loose on the slopes, thrilled to be back in the mountains for the first time in months. After a long day of snowboarding, she was looking forward to a relaxing evening with her boyfriend, Alex. They'd met in San Francisco during the summer and had quickly hit it off with each other. He, like Amy, was also keen on snowboarding, and his quiet, reserved personality complimented her outgoing, self-confident ways perfectly.

Amy was a very pretty girl. 24 years old, with long, straight light brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She was a sporty girl, extremely athletic and slender, with a playful, open-minded personality to match. Alex was also 24. He was tall, muscular, and handsome, with brown eyes and dark hair.

Their hotel was rustic, a lodge-style building with roaring fires in the lobby, and a welcoming, friendly feel. The perfect place to spend a week away, and to escape the stresses of city life.

After they got back to their room and showered, Amy changed into her favourite baggy jumper and sweatpants. She flopped down on the sofa next to Alex, who was working on his laptop.* Clearing her throat to get his attention, she winked at him and smiled.

"What is it?" mocked Alex, closing his laptop and stretching. "Whaddya ya want from me?"

"Well you know that the mountains are soooooo tough on my feet," began Amy. "And I could really, really use a massage!"

Amy's feet were a size 5. In the summer, she was very much a flip-flops and sneakers kind of girl, always experimenting with different shades of nail polish and keeping them well-maintained. When winter rolled around, though, she preferred to keep them hidden away behind thick socks and boots.

"Oh well, I suppose I could help you out," he replied, feigning disinterest. "Just this once!"

Alex lifted Amy's legs up and placed her feet into his lap. She laid back on the couch and closed her eyes.

"Comfortable, are we?" he laughed.

"You betcha!" she replied languidly.

Alex began to massage Amy's socked feet with deep, firm, but tender strokes. He knew exactly how to relax her, and how best to massage. In fact, she often joked that he had 'hands of magic', when it came to massages.

"Mmmmmmm," sighed Amy contentedly. His touch was soothing and felt wonderful.

"Don't you fall asleep on me!" he joked. "This is an art, you know! I hope you appreciate it!"

"Mmmmmm......you know I do!" Amy murmured, feeling increasingly relaxed and sleepy with each passing second.

Silently, their thoughts were converging. Alex so desperately wanted to remove her socks and, likewise, Amy was hoping that he would do just that. He decided to play it cool, for as much as his arousal would let him. The shape and feel of her feet, in her cute blue ankle socks, was irresistible.

"You know," continued Alex, massaging Amy's arches with his thumbs, "Massages always work best on bare feet."

Amy's heart fluttered, as did her stomach. She kept her eyes closed and tried to remain casual. She was incredibly aroused as well, but determined not to show it.

"Oh, is that a fact?" she replied.

"It is indeed!" replied Alex, gently slipping his fingers inside the heel of his girlfriend's left sock. "And as your boyfriend, it's my job to prove it!"

Amy giggled and shyly covered her face with her hands.

"Then you'd better go ahead!" she said.

Alex slowly removed Amy's socks and deposited them on the floor. His heart skipped a beat or three as his eyes fell upon her beautiful bare feet. In the six months they had been together, he had kept his attraction to her feet a secret, fearful of what she would think if she knew. He did know she was ticklish, but he had only ever tickled her briefly, sneaking in prods, pokes and brief tickles every so often, but this was the first time he had been presented with such a golden opportunity. He couldn't pass it up.

Alex began to massage Amy's now bare feet. He worked his way up and down her soles, and then onto each toe, softly rubbing and caressing, all the while taking in the beauty of her feet; her soft pink soles, her smooth, rounded heels, and her cute toes. He was rock hard and incredibly aroused.

"Ohmygod.......that feels soooooo good," said Amy, her voice sounding distinctly far-off. She wiggled her toes and sank deeper into a state of bliss.

Alex could resist no longer. Softly, he began to run a single finger up and down Amy's right sole. Her toes curled and a smile spread across her face. Her sole was softer than velvet, smoother than silk, and exquisitely ticklish.

"I-I heheheheeeee asked youuuuuuhehehe for a foot massage-EEHEHEHEHEEE" giggled Amy. "Not to tickle meeeeheheheheheeeee!"

"But isn't this just as relaxing? You're smiling, so you must be enjoying it!" replied Alex, beginning to spider-tickle her right sole and underneath her toes.

"It's-EEEHEHEHEEE-not relaxing-HEEHEHEHEHEEEEE," laughed Amy. "It-heheheheeee-it tickles-eeeeehehehehe!"

She wiggled her toes and shook her foot, trying to withstand the sensations. As she felt him tickling her foot, she felt a surge of excitement. There were unspoken secrets on both sides. Secretly, Amy loved having her feet tickled, and she was certain that Alex loved to tickle her. Tonight felt like the night when everything came out into the open.

Alex placed Amy's feet on his lap and crossed his legs. Now, with her feet trapped, it freed up both hands and allowed him to tickle both of her soles at once. Amy's laughter went from giggles to full-blown hysteria. She squirmed frantically and smacked the cushions of the couch, but didn't pull her legs away.

"ALEX-HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!," she screamed. "THAT'S NOT FAIR-AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

"What's the matter? Am I not doing it right?" laughed Alex, tickling the tops of her feet and around her ankles, just hard enough to keep the giggles flowing.

"Y-you're heheheheeee tickling meeeeheheheheee!" she protested.

"You get a free foot-tickle with every massage!" he joked, tickling Amy's toes with light, teasing strokes. "It's a one-day offer only!:

Alex tickled his girlfriend's feet for another minute, alternating between the tops, sides, soles and toes. Amy was breathless by the time he stopped. She pulled her legs back and curled up into a ball, giggling weakly. Her heart was racing, a mixture of arousal and relief coursing through her.

"OK, OK. Maybe I got slightly carried away," joked Alex. "I'll go back to massaging, if you'd like?"

"No more tickling, mister!" said Amy, extending her legs again.

Alex began to massage once more, and Amy zoned out. Within thirty seconds, she was

Feeling bold, Alex did something he'd never done before. He raised Amy's left foot up and planted a soft kiss on her sole. Amy let out a squeal of surprise and her eyes flew open.

"EEEEEEEE! W-what was that?" she exclaimed.

Alex panicked. He was sure he'd made her uncomfortable.

"A.....a kiss," he stammered.

Amy sat up and pulled her feet out of his grasp, tucking them out of sight as she sat cross legged. Now she was certain. The evidence couldn't be ignored.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Alex froze. He was sure he'd freaked her out. Think fast, he told himself.

"I, er, well......." he stammered. "It's, erm, nothing really."

Amy took him by the hand.

"You like my feet, don't you?" she asked softly. "And I think you also love tickling."

Alex said nothing for a second. He'd been checkmated. He knew he couldn't deny it, and he didn't try.

"Yeah, I mean, I do," he conceded, still feeling flustered. He half expected Amy to jump up and make a swift exit, but to his surprise, she smiled warmly.

"It's taken us long enough to get here, but I'm glad it's out in the open," she continued, still holding her boyfriend's hand affectionately.

"What do you mean?" asked Alex curiously.

Amy laughed.

"I do notice things, you know!" she said. "Like the time you kept tickling my feet when we were watching the movie at my sister's house!"

Alex blushed. He remembered it vividly. He'd been stealthy and snuck in lots of quick tickles on Amy's feet. She'd had to fight to keep quiet and avoid making a scene.

"And just now, you couldn't resist tickling me!" she continued. "That's why you wanted to take off my socks, wasn't it?"

Alex's face was hot. He couldn't help it. He loved Amy deeply and hated to think of their relationship being jeopardised because of his foot and tickling fetish.

"I-I'm sorry, I guess.....guess I got carried away," he stammered.

"There's nothing wrong with that" Amy reassured him. "I guess I just wasn't expecting you to kiss my foot. That felt.......different!"

"So you're cool with it?" he asked, convinced that there was a sting in the tail. "I mean, you don't mind?"

Now it was time for Amy to feel tongue-tied. She blushed slightly. He'd turned the tables, and now she was forced to come clean.

"This might surprise you, whenever you touch my feet, it really really turns me on," she admitted. "I love being tickled everywhere, and especially on my feet, because it's kinda torturous but it's fun and it's really hot."

Alex felt a rush of relief, coupled with excitement and arousal. He hardly dared to believe it. He gave Amy a big hug, grateful that the secrets were now no more, and excited at the prospect of sharing their fetish together.

"Now, where were we?" mused Amy, winking cheekily. "Oh yes, you were paying lots of attention to my feet! I'm sure they could use a little more"

She uncrossed her legs and placed them back into her boyfriend's lap, curling and flexing her toes.

Alex smiled. He felt liberated, and briefly tickled both her soles at once.

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!" squeaked Amy. "I-I WASN'T READYEHEHEHEHEEEEE"

"Tickles wait for nobody!" laughed Alex. "Now, let's see about giving these beautiful feet the love and attention they really deserve......."

To be continued.........

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back