• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Sammy wanted to tease me but got more….MMMF (sexual)

weirderone

So, for those of you who have read my previous stories about my very sexy wife Sammy and some situations she has wound up in, I have another one to tell you about. We were at a hotel bar where we were staying, and she decided to tease me by coming down to the bar dressed somewhat scantily and play with me a bit. Unbeknownst to her, I was sitting with a couple of her office co workers and we were having drinks together. In she walks wearing a very low cut, V neck sweater, no bra, and one of those very tight pencil skirts with a slit up the left side, and very high heeled pumps, which she knows I love.
When she got to the table, it was too late for her to turn around as it would have been rude, so she tried to be nonchalant about her looks, which obviously drew looks from her two co workers.

I immediately ordered her a glass of wine to help her, but it was obvious she had already had some up in our room as she was already a bit, shall we say, giggly. So, she sat down next to me, leaned forward to get her wine, with her cleavage hanging out there dangerously low due to her being very well built and no bra. She said, “oops” as she noticed her breasts somewhat dangling against the sweater and her friends looking and smiling as she leaned back in her chair, her legs crossed with the slit showing a lot of thigh while the high heels dangled off her left foot.

I took her out on the dance floor and she snuggled up, asking me if I was horny, to which I replied, “absolutely off the charts, but I’m sure so are your office friends too!” She said too bad, she was here for me, and she wanted to make sure she primed the pump as she reached down and grazed my throbbing crotch. I slid my hands onto her hips but then raised them up under her sweater as it was the kind that was loose around the waist. As I slid my hands up, she winked to me and said, “oooh, you are taking a big chance doing that out here on the floor, where others might see big boy…” I was loving it and copped a feel of those breasts of hers as she giggled as my hands then went up and down her ribs. She scolded me, telling me that I know how ticklish she is on her sides, to which I just grinned and said I like to feel her nipples getting hard with the light tickling. We finished the dance and came back to the table, where I excused myself to the men’s room.

While I was gone, both of her friends said she seemed to be enjoying herself out there on the floor, to which Sammy replied, “oh, you guys were watching my husband be inappropriate were you?” and laughing as she leaned forward to get her wine again. “But”, she continued, “I notice you guys seemed to be admiring the view here as well!” to which they both replied that it was hard to not look at her nice figure. She laughed, and then one of them asked her to dance as well. They went out on the floor, and it was a slow dance, so Sammy, feeling very relaxed from the wine, put her arms around his neck and proceeded to move slowly. About that time I came back to see him starting to move his hands under her sweater as well. Sammy later told me she whispered in his ear that he was being naughty as his hands ran up her sides as she giggled, saying to be careful because she was VERY ticklish. He continued on up, causing her to jump when he stroked her underarms and she pulled her arms down and told him to quit being naughty, to which he just laughed. She then put her arms around his neck again, and said “bad boy” and they finished the dance.

Then her other friend, wanting to get in the action, asked her to dance next, and again it was a slow dance. He picked up where the other left off, but as Sammy told him they were all getting the wrong idea about her as she giggled, he reached up and lightly touched her now completely erect nipples, to which Sammy said “ooooh, you boys are being VERY bad and I should stop you but I don’t want to make a scene” to which her friend commented that her nipples were hard as rocks and huge. Sammy told him he really shouldn’t be doing that, but continued to let him fondle her while occasionally getting her to giggle as he stroked her sides and underarms. He said to her, “my you are a ticklish one aren’t you?” to which she replied “off the charts!” you naughty boy, but he still played throughout the lengthy dance.

When Sammy came back to the table, I commented that we needed to go as I had ordered a movie in our room. Little did she know that in her somewhat tipsy state, she was being set up for a gang tickle as I had told the two friends I would leave the door open a bit and once they heard me start to play with her, they should come in and join in the fun as she goes nuts when she is tickled, and once she gets going, she looses control and will do most anything to get me to stop so why shouldn’t they enjoy watching her writhe around given the teasing she has been doing to all of us?

As I led her into the room, she turned to me and pulled her sweater off over her head, and I pushed her down onto the bed and held her arms over her head and reached for a tie I had laid out but didn’t wear and secured her arms over her head. She moaned a bit, saying innocently that she guessed she needed to be punished for teasing me and her friends so bad. I immediately straddled her and begin to run my hands over her ribs and her underarms, her worst spot, which drove her nuts and she began writhing around laughing intensely, telling me to stop, that she had learned her lesson and that she didn’t want to be punished THAT way! What she didn’t see is that both of her friends had come in behind me, and immediately removed her high heeled pumps and being running their fingers up and down her soles, while they held her ankles down. She freaked, and I told her she really needed to be taught a lesson about prick teasing and we all worked her over for a good five minutes while she shrieked for mercy.

I finally let up and signaled for the other two guys to let up, and by then her skirt was up over her hips from the writhing, her nipples were rock hard, and the guys moved up and starting lightly sucking them while I moved off of her and begin stroking her thong. She just laid there catching her breath, and before you knew it, her pussy took over and she began moaning and rocking to our ministrations, spreading her legs a bit, raising her chest to the guys sucking her nipples. I pulled off her flimsy thong and immediately began to lick and suck her pussy, which she let out very loud moans. In my tongue went as deep as I could, which is all it took, with her nipples being lightly sucked, to push her over the edge, coming in a very loud manner. We didn’t stop, and she began talking about how much she loved “being worked over”, and what an “oral whore” she was, as we all continued to perform orally on her. She came again quickly and screamed for a dick to be put in her, to which I immediately obliged, followed by both guys in order as we all struggled to stay in her as she aggressively responded to each of our thrusts, coming many more times before we all lay exhausted. The two co workers got up and quietly left while we slept the rest of the night.

Love your Sammy stories. Great addition to the list.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back