• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squeaky Clean - Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Chapters 1,2 and 3 can be found here

Chapter 4
Roberta

Without warning the light over Kelly snapped off, swallowing Rebecca in darkness even as a new voice echoed from behind her.

“Hello Kelly, good to meet you at last.”

Kelly spun round and finally got to put a face and body to a name she’d known for almost three years. Roberta had always been a little bit of a mystery to Kelly as unlike most reps she didn’t seem to be too invested in PR work. They’d always talked over the phone and almost always about the practical, logistical sides of whatever she was working with the company on. Privately Kelly had always found it slightly strange that the most detached rep she knew worked for Herbal Essences, a brand that prided itself on an image of women finding orgasmic bliss in the effects of their products.

It hadn’t been until after the poor reviews had hit that Kelly found out Roberta wasn’t really a rep in the usual sense. Instead she was a ‘brand manager’ and normally dealt with large department chains to get bulk sales and promote her products ahead of anyone else’s. She’d only taken on contact with Kelly thanks to the large audience of her videos and she’d made it clear during the more heated conversations before corporate PR began moving that to her Kelly was a small, and very irritating, cog in a much larger machine.

Kelly wasn’t entirely sure how she’d thought Roberta would look in person but the fashion model in front of her wouldn’t have been her first guess. Tall, at least five foot ten, with gorgeous tanned bronze skin and a long, lean figure that certainly couldn’t hurt when closing million dollar deals. She’d always had a slight hint of a Brazilian accent when they’d talked and had clearly been born in the deep end of that particular gene pool. She wore a simple bikini which did nothing but highlight her incredible figure, the yellow and green swirls on the fabric mirroring the logo of her company.

Even her face was beautiful, Kelly thought with a mix of longing and annoyance. Blonde hair cascading down and framing small but well balanced features and eyes that… Kelly started in surprise. She’d seen bright blue eyes before but never bright green. They sparkled in the light but that wasn’t what had caught Kelly off guard. They were, well, cold. Harsh. Staring at her like she was something small and fluffy that had just found itself face to face with a very hungry cat.

“Uh, hi Roberta.” Kelly said walking towards her and extending a hand. “It’s nice to meet you finally.”

Roberta looked at the offered palm as if Kelly had been swimming in the sewers for three days and proceed to ignore it. “Shall we get started?” she said, turning her back and walking over to a bench that set Kelly’s heart racing.

It looked a lot simpler than Rebecca’s restraints had been but that was little comfort to Kelly. A skeletal metal frame held a neoprene-covered padded bench maybe four foot long. At one end two metal arms extended forward with several set of cuffs mounted along their length. At the other end there was a gap between the bench and… Kelly gulped… a second bench with two holes cut in it side by side. The word ‘stocks’ bounced around her mind and no matter what she couldn’t think of an alternative. She had an awful feeling she knew just what Roberta intended and was suddenly desperate for a nice long chat.

“Uh, don’t you want to tell me what we’re doing today?” Kelly tried but her hopes were instantly dashed.

“I can do that while we’re getting you ready.” The response was immediate and the tone made it clear this was not open for debate. “Stand in the gap and lean forward on to the bench.”

Kelly sighed, knowing she didn’t have much of a choice. She rested her stomach and chest on the bench and without prompting put her arms above her head, resting them on the straps.

“Oh you are eager…” Roberta said, disdain dripping from every syllable. “Rebecca told you what we’re doing today in general terms?” She non-too-gently cuffed Kelly’s wrists in place, pulling her forward a little and the friction of the neoprene against her soft skin sent a shiver down her spine.

“Yes, but I’m not sure…” Kelly started but Roberta immediately cut her off.

“Good. Then all you need to know is we’re testing a brand new body wash that should address all your previous complaints.” She snapped restraints around Kelly’s forearms and biceps as she talked then went to stand just behind Kelly’s bent over ass. There was a pair of clicking noises and then a command. “Raise your right leg and balance on the left.”

Kelly did so and felt a hand immediately grab her ankle and direct it up behind her and through what she knew had to be one of the padded holes. Another click and her ankle was suddenly trapped as the top half of the hole moved down to wrap around her leg. Something moved under her and a small cupped pad was positioned under her right knee.

“We’ve changed the formula to make it smoother and make the lather less viscous so it slides over the skin more easily. Left leg!” The last part was almost barked and Kelly reacted instinctively, relieved to find her bondage held her securely in place even without a foot on the floor. A second, less welcome, thought pointed out that her bondage really was very, very secure…

“We’ve also changed how we work with scents for the new range to produce something much more intense and yet more natural than before. And we’ve added a very subtle mint essence to give a tingling sensation.” Kelly’s left ankle was secured in the stocks, another pad added to support her knee and Roberta stalked around the bench, casting a critical eye on her work.

Kelly thought she’d never felt more vulnerable and exposed in her entire life. Her arms and body lay stretched out and immobile, her feet stuck in the air behind her, her legs supported in a kneeling position by the slim pads and her ass stuck up in the open air. The thin material of her bikini suddenly felt like no protection at all and she could only imagine what she must look like to Roberta.

“Is your body supported properly?”

Kelly gave a few experimental tugs but couldn’t move anything other than her hips and nothing felt like she was about to strain it. “Yes, thank you, I’m quite comfortable.” Well, physically anyway, she thought but I’ll be damned if I let you know how embarrassing this is.

“I didn’t ask if you were comfortable.” Roberta snapped going over to another hidden cupboard and pulling out a couple of bottles and, to Kelly’s horror, a camera. Before she could protest Roberta had taken a couple of shots of her side-on and one from behind before showing her the screen.

“Just in case you’ve got any doubts about your… safety.” She said with an evil smile. “We wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself now, would we?”

Kelly stared at the images, the reality of the situation crashing home. She looked like a slave bound for use as a sex toy in a sadists’ hidden dungeon. With the exception of her stomach and chest pressed against the bench her entire body was exposed and open to anything Roberta may wish to do. The gap between the stocks and bench was larger than she’d realised and anyone standing to one side would be able to get access to everything from her calves to her ass with no problem at all. Her feet were stuck in the open air with no way to pull back or escape any sadistic torment inflicted upon them. While she could lift her body a little doing so meant moving her knees from the pads so all of her weight was supported by her abs. Regular exercise or not there was only so long she could do that before having to crash back down. The single upside, she thought, was that it was a fairly flattering position so at least she looked good in her captivity.

“Just so you know part of this test involved recording audio.” Roberta said as she put the camera away again.

“What?! I never agreed to…”

“Yes you did!” Roberta cut her off again. “The agreement was to undergo testing according to each company’s guidelines. In our case we need to make sure that you can’t say anything negative or defamatory against our products without good reason.”

“So why do you need to record me for that?” Kelly asked, trying to remain calm and reasonable.

“Because we wouldn’t want you claiming our products don’t live up to the marketing…” Roberta replied and now the smile passed through evil and on to predatory. “I do hope you’re properly prepared for this Kelly, it may be… intense.”

Kelly’s eyes widened with shock as her mind raced. Live up to the marketing? They had a number of slogans of course but recording audio couldn’t prove any of them. But that wasn’t what they were most famous for was it? As a brand they’d shot to prominence thanks to a series of… well, the only word for it was orgasmic commercials with the women in them letting out heartfelt groans and screams of “Oh yeeeeeesssssss” to ensure no-one every forgot the brand. But they hadn’t run that campaign for years….

She looked up and met Roberta’s cold eyes. Roberta laughed and patted her head condescendingly. “At least you’re quick on the uptake. Yes, we’re bringing that campaign back, see?” She offered up one of the bottles and, indeed, the ‘Oh YES’ was printed clearly on the packaging. “So we need to know if it lives up to the billing…”

Kelly shook her head and started pulling on her restraints. “Wait, hang on, I didn’t…”

“We’ve been through this and I’ve got no interest in repeating myself.” Roberta said, uncapping one of the bottles. “Now hold still so I can give you a proper cleaning.”

“No!” Kelly yelled, properly thrashing now, trying to make herself a difficult target. She didn’t mind a bit of fun, hell even with Roberta’s attitude a small part of her wouldn’t object too much to the gorgeous blonde having her way with her helpless body. But being recorded was something else, who knew where that might end up?

“It’s up to you, either hold still or I’ll just add straps until you have no other choice. Believe me it’s easier to bear if you have at least a little freedom to play with.” Roberta sounded almost bored of Kelly’s pointless protests and the threat sunk in quickly. Reluctantly Kelly stopped her escape attempts and tried to get comfortable.

“Okay…. okay fine.” She said. “We’ll do this your way.”

The moment the words were out of her mouth something cold and slippery landed on her back and started to trace a meandering path from her shoulders to the base of her spine. Kelly gasped and her hands clenched into fists as she fought to keep from moving as the chilly liquid started to ooze over her sides. There was a quiet click as Roberta set the bottle on the floor and walked back to the equipment cupboard located, conveniently, right in front of Kelly.

Chapter 5
The Second Trial

“Now let’s get started!” She said turning back with a shower mitt on one hand and holding a long hose in the other. Kelly immediately found her attention locked on the mitt, a lime green glove whose surface held hundreds of tiny exfoliating loops. Roberta let it slide down Kelly’s bound arms and even like this, dry and with no lubrication, it took all her self-control not to flinch.

Roberta never took her hand off Kelly’s body as she walked back to stand by her waist, the mitt resting at the nape of her neck, making her wait for the inevitable torment they both knew was to come. Kelly felt her breath become ragged just from the tension of waiting but she was determined not to say or do anything to give so much as a hint to how she was feeling.

A jet of warm water suddenly burst over her back and Roberta wasted no time. The mitt started to work its way steadily down her back in tight, sweeping motions harder than anything Rebecca had done. The body wash foamed up but not in the explosion of suds that she’d endured for the previous hour. Instead this was a thin layer, slippery beyond belief to the point that while the first pass of the mitt felt like a thousand feathers prickling her skin the second was velvety smooth and sent delightful shivers through her everywhere it touched.

The combination of the two sensations in such quick succession left Kelly gasping and quickly began to wear down her resistance. Her hands shook as she pulled her fingers into fists and her arms strained from the sheer effort of keeping still. As more and more of the body wash burst into soapy life the scent of fruit wafted around them and added to the surreal nature of the experience for Kelly. It was a scent she always associated with good feelings… and the tickling mitt certainly felt good as it skimmed her skin… but she couldn’t admit that! She refused to even hint at any of it to Roberta, refused to give her the satisfaction of confirming the effect her efforts were having.

Down and down the mitt moved until it was brushing ever so gently at the curve of her ass and the last of the body wash was lathering up nicely. Poor Kelly had her eyes screwed shut, her teeth clenched and her breath coming in wheezing pants as she fought to stay still, to hide her reaction as best she could. She felt her toes curl from the effort and hoped against hope Roberta didn’t notice. The last thing Kelly wanted was more attention directed at her helpless feet!

To her horror though it wasn’t Kelly’s feet that Roberta was focused on. Instead she grabbed the bottle of wash and started drizzling it over Kelly’s ass. She froze as the cool trickle was layered across her raised cheeks like chocolate sauce on a dessert well aware of what was inevitably coming next. Kelly drew a deep breath and braced for the caress of the mitt, trying to ignore the ever-increasing scent of summer fruits hanging in the air. She didn’t have long to wait as Roberta brought the mitt down somewhat harder than necessary and started to rub up a good lather.

Instantly Kelly knew she was in trouble. What had been a gentle tickling on her back became a torrent of sensation over her ass and she couldn’t help but buck her hips to try and move away from the mitt. Immediately Roberta flicked her hand and smacked Kelly’s ass, a simple but very effective warning.

“I said hold still! It’s a simple enough instruction!”

Kelly swallowed her reply knowing it’d only get her into more trouble and closed her eyes as the mitt resumed its torturous route. The body wash dribbled down between her cheeks, only the thin material of the bikini keeping it away from her ass and pussy. She could feel the ‘refreshing’ tingle of the mint extract now too as she started to sweat from the effort of staying still and it left a ghostly echo of everything Roberta was doing tap-dancing on her nerves.

Just as Kelly thought she was getting used to her latest torment Roberta changed the game. She laid down another layer and started swirling the mitt over Kelly’s glistening backside almost as if she was polishing it to a mirror shine. Kelly’s gasped but by sheer force of will managed to keep herself positioned where Roberta wanted her. It was a draining fight though and Kelly was fairly sure she couldn’t keep it up for too much longer.

Her demise was hastened as just a few seconds later Roberta let the mitt dip between Kelly’s ass cheeks and scrub away at the untouched, incredibly sensitive flesh. Kelly’s eyes bugged out and a keening wail escaped her lips. Her shoulders shook as a silent laugh racked her body and her hair flew as she shook her head in mute pleading. It was so light, such a gentle touch but it felt like a dozen Roberta’s were tickling her hell for leather, lighting fires across her skin she couldn’t control.

And then, just as Kelly was fighting for control, Roberta let the mitt dip down a little further and the outermost edges found the sensitive flesh at the top of her thighs and ran over the thin panel of her bikini. Before she could stop herself Kelly heard a deep, heartfelt and above all loud groan escape her lips.

“Ooohhhhhhhhh”

“Ah, good, nice to see you’re focused on your job.” Roberta said as if this was a perfectly normal everyday occurrence for her. “Be sure to mention this when you do the review, after all you have to make sure that we live up to our promises don’t you.” It wasn’t a question, not really, and before Kelly could respond the mitt started to drop down, hugging the inside of her thighs as more body wash was drizzled against her skin.

Down. down, down Roberta went, curling around Kelly’s knees and up her calves until she reached the holes of the stocks. Kelly held her breath, hoping against hope that… that what, she wondered. If Roberta kept going she’d undoubtedly wreck her feet with that damn mitt but if she changed course and came back her ass and pussy were back in the firing line.

To her relief Roberta stopped, pulling the mitt away and standing by Kelly’s helpless, upturned feet.

“Hmm… I thought you took care of yourself?” Roberta asked as she inspected the two gorgeous feet in front of her.

“Wh… what?” Kelly panted, still fighting back tickling from the after buzz of the mint.

“These feet are filthy Kelly!” Roberta snapped, quickly running a fingernail down the centre of each sole.

“Eeeeeee! No they’re not, I mean, Rebecca already cleaned…” Kelly protested but Roberta cut across her.

“Are you saying I’m lying Kelly?”

“No!”

“That I can’t tell the difference between clean feet and filthy ones?”

“No!” Kelly was starting to get scared, Roberta sounded genuinely angry and in her current predicament that was the last thing Kelly wanted.

“Oh, so if I can tell the difference then why are you arguing?”

“I’m not!”

“You’re not?”

“No!”

“So why claim they’re not filthy then?”

Kelly scrambled for an answer, any answer, that would appease the gorgeous blonde while avoiding more ticklish torment on her helpless feet.

“Because Rebecca cleaned them!” It wasn’t a great response, Kelly knew, but she just couldn’t come up with anything more convincing.

“Rebecca cleaned them?” Roberta echoed with a snort of disdain. “That flirt wouldn’t be able to clean a foot properly with a jet wash and scrubbing brush!”

“I think she did a pretty good job.” Kelly said and immediately wondered if she was trying to defend herself from Roberta’s attentions or Rebecca from her scorn.

“Oh you do?” Roberta said. “And you’ve checked?”

“I… uh….”

Roberta grabbed Kelly’s toes and bent them back to inspect the tender flesh between them. “Just as I thought, she missed here…. and here…. and here…” Every word was punctuated with a flick of nails and Kelly squeaked with each touch. “And these soles are disgusting, if anything all she did was move the dirt around!” Roberta swirled her nails to demonstrate and Kelly gulped down her laughter.

“Do you want me to continue this demonstration?” Roberta said, her nails resting lightly on Kelly’s helpless feet.

“No!”

“You admit that Rebecca didn’t do the job properly?”

“I… I guess not.” Kelly said, reluctantly abandoning her defence but not seeing she had much of a choice. At least this way she wouldn’t get tickled until she gave in.

“You admit that I’m right and you’re wrong?”

“….yes.”

“And you apologise for calling me a liar?”

Kelly wanted to protest, to set the record straight that she’d done no such thing. But as she hesitated Roberta flicked her nails just a fraction and Kelly knew when she was beaten.

“Yes, Roberta, I’m sorry.”

“So your feet DO need a good scrubbing?” The question was laced with malicious intent and Kelly hesitated, caught between giving Roberta an excuse to call her a liar and the need to try and avoid another bout of foot tickling.

“I… no, they don’t!” Kelly said, pride mixing with fear as she answered honestly.

“Huh, I guess you tied that top too tightly, seems to be making it hard for you to think.” Before Kelly could react Roberta had moved to her side and grabbed hold of the strap that looped around her neck. A quick yank on the end and the knot unravelled, the strap flopping to the bench and leaving the top attached by just the thin strap running across her back.

“Hey! What are you doing!” Kelly yelled.

“I’m just trying to help you see clearly. I guess this knot isn’t helping with that either…” Roberta said, sounding genuinely cheerful for the first time since she’d introduced herself. Another tug and the remaining strap was undone leaving Kelly naked from the waist up. Only the bench she was tied to preserved her modesty and she drew a deep breath to protest, to scream blue murder over what was being done to her… only to freeze as she felt a gentle tug at the one remaining knot. The one on her hip holding her only remaining clothing together.

“Now, one more time, do your feet need a good scrubbing?” Roberta asked, evil delight dripping from every word.

“I… yes.” Kelly whispered, resting her forehead on the bench in surrender.

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

“And if I’m nice enough to help you out you’ll stay still while I work?”

“I… if I can, yes.”

“If you can… is there some reason why you can’t or are you just being stubborn?” The voice was cold, mocking, as if any problem that Kelly may have was a minor annoyance at best and she should be able to control herself.

“I… it’s just….” Kelly stumbled over the words in embarrassment but quickly refocused as she felt another gently pull on the knot. “It tickles Roberta.” She said, giving voice to what the gorgeous blonde clearly already knew.

“It… tickles?”

“Yes.”

“And a little thing like that means you can’t keep still?”

“… yes…”

Chapter 6
Unwanted Assistance

“Well I think I can help you with that. After all that’s why I’m here, to help make sure you get the full experience in any way that I can.” Sarcasm was etched into every last word and before Kelly could think of an answer Roberta had slid her bikini top out from under her. Kelly felt something slide around the big toe of her right foot and then an odd, complicated motion just above the curve of her hip. Roberta grabbed the camera from it’s waterproof cabinet and took another snapshot side on to Kelly before bringing the screen into her line of sight.

Kelly felt her heart skip a beat as she realised what Roberta had done. Her top was now tied to her toe at one end and the lose end of her bikini bottoms at the other. Any movement of her foot or toe was going to pull on the knot, too much and she’d effectively strip herself of the last little crumb of modesty she had left.

“There, now you have some incentive!” Roberta said tucking the camera away again and grabbing a small roll of fabric while she was in the storage cubby. “Now to make sure I get you properly clean I’m going to be using these…” She unrolled the package and Kelly groaned in despair. Inside, neatly arranged by size, were a set of pristine, unused make-up brushes. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from them as the big, stiff black bristles seemed to glisten menacingly under the lights.

“We’ll start with the bigger ones to give an all-over clean then use the smaller ones to work our way into every nook and cranny.” Roberta explained, cheery once again at the horror etched on Kelly’s face. “Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re thoroughly clean by the time we’re finished here and I’m sure you’ll be impressed by just how good this body wash is when properly applied!”

Despite her best intentions Kelly flinched as the cool liquid drizzled on to her upturned soles and she felt the tug loosen up the single knot that preserved what little remained of her modesty. She tried her best to relax, to convince herself everything was fine, that this was just another part of the job, that it was all going to be perfectly fine… but the reality of the situation was too much, burning away the comforting lies like mist on a summer morning.

Warm water pattered on to her feet and she felt the suds start to bubble up. Even that small motion was enough to make her suck in a breath as gentle tickles caressed her feet where every bubble touched her skin. Kelly felt rather than heard motion behind her and tensed every muscle in a desperate attempt to prepare for the attack she knew was coming. She repeated ‘hold still, just hold still…’ in her head and screwed her eyes closed.

None of it mattered. The moment the brush touched down and started scrubbing the body wash into a proper lather Kelly dissolved into helpless , full throated laugher. Her body shook and heaved as urgent howls of ticklish agony were pulled from her, her face buried in the padded bench to try and muffle the sound. Her arms jerked in their bonds and her left foot thrashed urgently despite it being its twin that was currently getting all the attention.

And yet somehow Kelly kept her right foot frozen in place. It was almost as if every bit of control she had was going in to that one task leaving the rest of her to fend for itself. Roberta started flicking the brush from the tips of her toes to the curve of her ankle forcing a high pitched scream from Kelly every time the bristles hit one particular spot in the arch of her foot. And yet the foot itself stayed still.

“That’s a good start Kelly.” Roberta said in a condescending sneer. “Glad to see you’re taking this seriously so we can speed things up a bit.”

A second brush dropped onto Kelly’s left foot and started to scrub and flick in time with its twin on her right. Foam bubbled and flew leaving behind smooth skin that became all the more sensitive with every stroke of the bristles. Kelly gasped for air, her hands clawing at the metal bar beneath them as her head shook in silent desperation from side to side. Any thoughts of pride or dignity flew away as the sheer need for Roberta to stop, to ease back, to give her some sort of break from the assault flooded through her. She opened her mouth to beg… but the effort need to form words broke her concentration and suddenly her right foot was writhing.

She felt the tug at her bikini immediately but try as she might she couldn’t manage to recapture enough control to fight her instinctive reactions. The brushes twisted, spiralling around her soles and seemingly finding every last ticklish spot on their way. Kelly knew she just needed a moment of calm, of peace just the briefest of seconds and she’d be back in control, she was sure of it… but Roberta was determined not to give her the opportunity and more body wash fell to recharge the brushes as they slipped and danced over her skin. Kelly could feel the knot slip, knew it could only be a few more tugs before it let go completely and gave Roberta what she knew she wanted.

“Waaahhhhhh… wait! No, pleeeeeehehehehehehehse don’t, noooooooo more!” Kelly begged, not caring now about what Roberta would think of her.

“No more? But you’re so far from being clean Kelly…” Roberta said, a hint of sadistic pleasure in her voice. “We’ve got to prove that our products work you know!””

Another slash of bristles, this time aimed cruelly just under her toes and Kelly involuntarily jerked her hips to leave that precious knot hanging by a thread. She could feel the thin fabric that covered her remaining modesty shift, hanging loosely on her and panic rose up.

“Nooooooooooo! Pleeeeeeeeease Robertahahaahhahahaha, stahhhhhahhhhppppppp, just stoooppppppp!”

Without warning the bristles stilled, hovering just above the lake of suds that by now covered her feet. To Kelly it was as if the world was holding its breath, waiting for a single word to change it.

“No.”

The brushes raced over her arches, the wash bubbled, soap flew, Kelly screamed with laughter, her feet kicked… and the knot fell apart, the fabric fluttering to rest against her thigh leaving her exposed and helpless before her tormentor. The brushes slowed, bringing Kelly’s laughter down from high pitched desperation to a constant low giggling as they swirled slowly over her skin, carving gentle paths through the suds and sending sparks of pleasure through her aching body. The pressure around her toe was removed as Roberta untied the bikini top, its purpose at an end.

“So would you say our product meets your standards?” Roberta asked casually, as if nothing had happened and Kelly wasn’t lying restrained, naked and utterly at her mercy.

It took a few seconds for Kelly to reply as she was still trying to gulp down enough air to form words. “Y… yes. Mmmm….Absolutely yes!”

“And you’ll put that in your review of course?”

“Of course!” Kelly echoed.

“So it’s smoother and does a better job of letting tools glide over the skin?”

“Yes!” Kelly said the word too quickly but she didn’t want to give Roberta any excuse to prove her point again.

“The scent is more intense?”

“Yes, it’s one of the best I’ve ever tried.” Kelly replied and genuinely meant it.

“The mint infusion is noticeable?”

“Yes…” The memory of that tingling sensation working its way over her ass and threatening her most sensitive areas lingered and Kelly almost whispered the word, grateful she had still been wearing the bikini for that particular ordeal.

“Good… so that just leaves the marketing slogan to prove.” It took a second for the words to register then Kelly slowly twisted her head to look at Roberta as she stood holding the second bottle, the ‘Oh Yes’ on the packaging pointed right at Kelly’s disbelieving eyes.

“No…..” She whispered, knowing it was useless. “Please Roberta, I’ll say it works, I promise but don’t make me….”

To Kelly’s surprise Roberta knelt down to look her straight in the eyes and her hard expression seemed to soften slightly. “Sorry Kelly but I’ve got to finish the full test…”

Kelly didn’t quite know what to say. Tied up, body aching from the ticklish testing she’d endured so far and wearing nothing more than some left over soap suds she desperately wanted the trial to be over. And yet… there was that small part of her which was revelling in the attention and would happily beg for Roberta to go right ahead and make her scream. If only, Kelly thought, Roberta wasn’t so distant, so aloof… If this was Rebecca there was no doubt in Kelly’s mind that she’d have been begging for more the instant the last knot had pulled apart. She stared into those sparkling green eyes, took in the gorgeous face and reached her decision.

“Okay.” It was a whisper so quiet Roberta only heard it as she was kneeling a few inches in front of Kelly. Once again she surprised her victim by leaning forward and gently kissing her forehead.

Chapter 7
Unexpected Pleasure

“I’ll be gentle, just try to enjoy yourself.” She said before standing up and positioning herself to Kelly’s right. Reaching over she turned on the overhead shower and a heavy mist fell on them both, rinsing the remaining foam off Kelly and easing a little of the tension from her muscles. Roberta ran her hands slowly the length of Kelly’s body from her shoulders down her back, over her ass and down her legs until the stocks stopped her explorations. Kelly shivered with anticipation and couldn’t help a moan escaping her lips.

“Between us… you’re gorgeous.” Roberta said and Kelly felt a warm blush spread over her face at the compliment. Was that odd, she thought, that a compliment from a woman who had been so dismissive and cruel to her felt so good? Maybe it was the thought of being able to break through so much disdain… or maybe it was just reassuring when she was naked, bound hand and foot while waiting to see if a body wash could make her orgasm.

“Okay… ready?”

“Yes.”

“Here we go…”

The slow, cool drizzle of the body wash hit her feet, starting at the tip of her toes and moving steadily from side to side, inching downwards every time it reached the edge of her skin. This time though the warm mist of water falling from above started the liquid bubbling a few seconds after it hit her skin and Kelly squirmed as the tingle of the mint started to pulse over her soles. For the first time she could smell the mint in the air as the wash need a bit more lather to really let the fruit scents boil to the surface. She took a deep breath, enjoying the way the minty tang lit a gentle flame down her throat.

She felt a warm hand wrap around her left foot and squeeze just hard enough to make a little of the wash squirt out from under Roberta’s palm. She started to rub and knead Kelly’s feet with a sure but achingly slow pace that worked both the body wash and Kelly up into a lather in a matter of minutes. The bubbles foamed around Roberta’s fingers and even the smallest of them popping against Kelly’s skin made her jump and giggle. In return every time Kelly laughed she was rewarded by a finger finding a new, sensitive spot and pushing deep, working any tension out of her and turning her mind to jelly only for another bubble to burst and the cycle started all over again.

As Roberta finally reached the bottom of her foot her palm wrapped around Kelly’s ankle and fingers danced with a damnable lightness over her heel. Instantly she burst into giggles as Roberta’s nails glided across skin as slippery as an ice rink thanks to the constant lathering. Kelly’s head rolled slowly from side to side in a weak protest that was undone by the moan of desire that mixed with the laughter.

“Not bad… but I think we can do better than that!” Roberta said and Kelly jumped when, without warning, more body wash fell on her helpless form. But not on her feet, no, this time the line was aimed straight and true between her ass . A sound that was part shriek, part laugh, part groan escaped her lips at the unexpected but delicious feeling of having something so… so wanton done to her and she tried to subtly ease her legs apart to let more of the cool liquid nestle against her.

Just as with her feet the warm water was letting the body wash bubble up and it felt wonderful against her skin and asshole. To her surprise though Roberta didn’t seem to be stopping, letting a sizeable pool build up before finally putting the bottle aside.

“Hold still.” The words were whispered in her ear and she immediately obeyed. To her shock she felt Roberta slide two fingers between her ass and start to firmly rub the wash up against her, bringing it to a lather, coating the curve of her ass and then… and then…

Kelly knew she should have tried to resist, to hold on, to exercise self control even if only for pride’s sake. Pride though was thrown aside as Roberta let her fingers keep sliding through the bubbles to rub up against Kelly’s aching pussy. They tracked a sizeable amount of the lather with them and struck with surgical precision to clean her off while touching every last erotic spot Kelly had ever imagined she possessed. For one brief, wonderful moment Roberta slipped her fingers inside Kelly and a wave of pleasure coursed through her.

“Ohhh… oh yes.” She murmured, shifting to try and capture those devastating fingers and whimpering when they withdrew.

“Getting closer…” Roberta said, patting Kelly’s soapy ass in encouragement. with her spare hand before pulling her fingers out and away from Kelly. “Now let’s give that some time to work.”

“Work? What do you…” Kelly trailed off as without the distraction of Roberta’s fingers she started to feel the tingling of the mint against her ass, around her asshole, all over her pussy and then, finally, inevitably, just inside her. “Oh no…” Kelly whispered realising what had been done to her.

“Oh yes.” Roberta said, sadistic glee in her voice. “That’s going to get pretty… intense for you very shortly. Don’t worry I’ll be happy to help you out, once you beg me to of course!”

“Beg?

“Just wait…”

Without another word Roberta slid her hands back up to Kelly’s ass and started to run her fingers over her curves, letting the bubbles caress her as the lather spread over her skin. Gradually she let her fingers slide and turn, bringing her nails into the action and letting them slip and slide freely from Kelly’s waist down to the tops of her thighs. To Kelly it was an infuriating light touch that sparked a constant stream of giggles everywhere it travelled. Enough to tease, enough to make her squirm constantly in her bonds (though whether to escape or to entice more contact she wasn’t quite sure) but not enough to distract from the quickly growing need within her.

The light tingle of the mint extract was proving to be a truly evil tool in Roberta’s arsenal as it gently burned against her clit, asshole and pussy. It didn’t hurt… exactly, just demanded attention, demanded relief. It was like having an itch she couldn’t scratch except this wasn’t a growing irritation rather a building need for a more substantial touch.

“How’re you feeling Kelly…” Roberta whispered the words, knowing full well the sensations that were coursing through Kelly’s body.

“Mmmmmm gooooooooood.” Kelly replied, the constant giggling undercutting her words.

“Good, I think you’re ready for a bit more.” No sooner had the words been said then yet more body wash dropped on to Kelly’s ass, once again pooling up although now it moved much more freely over the soapy remains of the first covering. Again Roberta started to work up a lather but this time she focused on the sensitive space between Kelly’s cheeks.

“Oh god….” Kelly breathed as she felt fingertips brush against her asshole and gently start massaging the lather into her skin. The bubbles rose and popped against her ass and she let out a gasp.

“Ooohhhhhehehhoooohhhhhhhh that’s so goooooooooodddddddd.” Kelly let herself go, surrendering to the inevitable and enjoying whatever Roberta wanted to do to her helpless body.

“Ah, now we’re getting close to what I want…” Roberta said, taking a momentary break from Kelly’s ass to run a soapy hand the length of her spine. “Let’s see if we can’t speed things up a bit!”

One hand stayed on Kelly’s ass, tickling and stimulating her all at once. The other scooped up more of the body wash and slathered it liberally over Kelly’s aching pussy. Instantly the tingling of the mint redoubled and Kelly jerked in her bonds.

“Oh! Oh no…. no please….” It was frustration in liquid form, a constant, building stimulation that she knew full well would never make her cum but that she didn’t want to be without either. With every breath the scent of fruit rolled around her, further confusing her already battered senses. And then. to her horrified delight, it got so much worse.

Seemingly satisfied with the fresh torment she’d inflicted with just the wash Roberta started the same teasing, tantalising ticklish torment her nails were currently bestowing on Kelly’s upturned ass to her aching pussy. Five little points of fire flicking around her mound, sliding between well lubricated legs to assault her anywhere they chose.

“Ahhhh! Hhhhheeeeehehemmmmmmmm oh oh OH!” Kelly didn’t know whether to laugh, groan or cry from the barrage of different signals hitting her brain all at once.

“That’s it… almost there…” Roberta whispered in her ear and Kelly felt her own natural lubrication add to the frothing bubbles coating her thighs. A finger gently flicked at her throbbing clit and she raised her head, eyes wide open at the burst of pleasure.

“Oh… oh my god… ohehehehehehehooooohhhhhh please.”

“Please?”

“Pleeeehehehehease!”

“Please what?”

“Please let me cum!” The words were shouted, desperate, but Roberta clearly wasn’t satisfied.

“Let you? I’m not stopping you Kelly…” Her fingers slid over Kelly’s pussy lips and one pad briefly, tantalisingly, slid the tiniest fraction inside her.

“Ohgod….. so good!” Kelly was panting now, hips bucking in an attempt to attract just a little more attention.

“If you want something you know what I want to hear…” Roberta breathed the words and Kelly knew immediately what she had to do.

“Please, please Roberta, make me cum!”

“Make you cum?”

“Yes!”

“You’re sure?”

“YES!|

“You want me to make you cum like a bitch in heat?”

Kelly’s eyes almost crossed at the thought of what she must look like at this very moment, possibly the most erotic sight she’d ever imagined. “Yes, yes please!”

“Hmm…. well….” Roberta positioned her hand at the entrance to Kelly’s sopping wet pussy, letting two fingers slide just inside her.

“PLEASE!” The other hand was still tickling her ass and Kelly bucked furiously, trying to bring those two fingers deeper inside her.

“I could… but what do I get in return?”

“ANYTHING!” I’lllllllll ddooodoooooo anything, but please make me cum!”

Roberta wiggled her fingers, just a little, and Kelly screamed in frustration. “Promise you’ll give me the best review.”

Kelly knew she shouldn’t agree. Knew she shouldn’t compromise her ethics, shouldn’t give in to a bribe even if it was such an amazing one, knew she was being recorded so couldn’t back out of this, knew she’d already promised that review to Rebecca…. and also knew she didn’t give a damn.

“YES! Yes I’llllll do it but please please please make me cum!” She yelled, totally lost in the control Roberta had over her body.

“Well… in that case… hold tight Kelly.” Roberta said and drove her fingers inside Kelly’s aching, needy pussy. Kelly was so ready for the intrusion that her body practically sucked Roberta’s hand inside her and suddenly she was full of not two but three fingers as Roberta started to pump them in and out of Kelly’s already-spasming pussy.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure as she felt herself clamp down on the fingers invading her and the orgasm raced through her, building up, cresting…. and Roberta, without warning, slipped the tip of a finger into Kelly’s virgin asshole. Well lubricated from the lather it slid inside with very little protest but to Kelly it was an all-new experience.

“Ohhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSS!” She screamed, giving Roberta exactly what she’d been looking for as the gorgeous brunette bound and tormented beneath her came in an earth shattering orgasm. Roberta could, perhaps, have stopped there but instead kept driving her victim on, forcing a second and then a third orgasm from her in one long, continuous flood, only stopping when Kelly felt her pussy spasm and almost force Roberta’s fingers away as for the first time in her life she squirted. Gasping for breath Kelly lay on the bench trying to recover, trying to find a way back to normality. Unfortunately for her Roberta had other ideas.

“So… you’d say the marketing slogan is accurate?’

Kelly heard the words but her befuddled brain couldn’t process them for a moment. She tried to crane her neck round to look at Roberta and found her holding up the body wash bottle, fingers pointing to the ‘Oh Yes’ on the packaging.

“Oh…” Kelly replied, still struggling to catch her breath. “Y… yes, it is.”

“Good.” Roberta placed a hand on the strap around Kelly’s bicep and was just about to unhook it when she paused.

“You know Kelly…” Roberta said, as if she’d just been struck by an idea. “We haven’t actually recorded the adverts yet. Seems to me you’ve just given us the perfect soundtrack for them…”

“What?” Kelly asked, a horrible suspicion settling in her stomach like molten lead.

“Always better to have a genuine reaction than a fake one, and it came from using the product so it’s more accurate than most marketing.” Roberta replied, an innocent expression on her face.

“No!” Kelly shook her head, aghast at the thought of her orgasmic cries being broadcast to the nation.

“No?”

“No! I never agreed to that!”

“Oh I know, I just thought that you might help us out and… oh, would you look at that?”

“What?” Kelly asked twisting to try and follow Roberta as she walked behind her again.

“I just realised we never finished cleaning your feet. I’m so sorry Kelly, that’s really unprofessional of me to leave a job half done like this.”

“No, that’s fine, I mean thank you but…” Kelly started to babble, knowing full well what was coming but willing to try anything to get out of it.

“It’s okay, we’ve got a few minutes left and if we don’t need to do the paperwork to release the audio for us to use….” Roberta trailed off, leaving the implication hanging in the air.

So, almost anything to get out of it, Kelly thought. But not that! “No, come on Roberta please, I can’t take much more of this….” She begged, her aching body needing a chance to recover after all Roberta and Rebecca had put her through.

“Shh, just relax and enjoy this. Unless, of course, you’d rather sign?”

Kelly bit her lip but stayed silent, shaking her head in defiance.

“Suit yourself.” Roberta said and yet more cold body wash fell against Kelly’s soles. Before she had chance to so much as wince at the familiar sensation Kelly dissolved into hysterics as two small makeup brushes started to fly over her feet. They were smaller, stiffer than the last ones and even the lubrication of the lather couldn’t completely mask the scratching tickles as they worked. Making matters worse was Kelly suddenly, and unexpectedly, finding herself vastly more sensitive in the afterglow of her orgasm. Every sense was on the alert and she’d swear she could count the individual bristles touching her skin as they dragged and teased and tickled her crazy.

“OHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! NONONONONO staHAHAHAHahahahppppppp” Kelly spluttered, shaking in her bonds, feet jerking to try and escape. To her horror the only response was the brushes moving up to tuck in between her toes and start their devilish work in that previously untouched spot.

“EEEEEEeeeeeeee!” Kelly screamed with laughter, jerking forward and actually managing to move the entire bondage rack a fraction of an inch. The bristles between her toes were excruciating, the bubbles foaming up and working their way into every nook and cranny. Her body was simply in overload and she’d swear she could feel the different colours in the soapy bubbles as they caressed her flesh and popped against her.

“Okay! Okayokayokay!” Kelly babbled, hands waving franticly at the end of the bench. “I’lllllllhehehehehehe sign!”

“Sorry Kelly, I can’t quite hear you.” Roberta replied with a satisfied smile. “Give me a couple of minutes to finish this pass and we can talk.”

“WHAT!?!”

“Got to my job and make sure you’re properly clean…” Roberta said and patted Kelly’s head condescendingly. “All be over soon.”

“NoOOOooooooo” Kelly pleaded but it was no use. Again the brushes dove between her toes and with surprisingly gentle flicks and swipes started to drive her mad. All she could feel was their stiff bristles against her flesh, bringing the wash up into a boiling foam that made everything it touched silky smooth and slippery. Brushes gliding over her, ticklish sensations overloading her, the sound of her laughter bouncing off the tiles.

Kelly screwed her eyes closed as she felt the world start to fall away. All that was left was her, this bench, Roberta and those brushes. Sensations replaced reality, laughter surrounding her, binding her, lifting her up.

Just her, Roberta and the brushes, laughter linking all three.

Just her and the brushes, nothing left to do but laugh.

Just the brushes and laughter.

Just the laughter…

With a start Kelly gasped a deep breath and blinked her eyes open. Roberta was looking down at her and, just for a second, Kelly thought she caught a hint of concern on the beautiful, cold features.

“If that’s how you react to a proper cleaning no wonder you were so filthy!” She barked and Kelly caught the worry in her voice. She hadn’t passed out, at least she didn’t think she had, but Kelly knew she’d definitely…. gone away, lost in the sensations of the moment.

“Of course that’s just the first pass.” Roberta said, drawing Kelly’s attention back from its daydream. “We still have time to do some more detailed work… unless we need to get that paperwork done of course?”

Kelly knew when she was beaten. “Okay. Okay, I’ll sign.” She said with a sigh.

“Good…” Roberta replied, shutting off the shower above them. She released Kelly’s right hand and forearm then carefully dried her off to the elbow. Next she pulled a clipboard with a suitably complicated legal form attached from the waterproof cupboard and offered it up to Kelly’s free hand along with a pen. Kelly, exhausted, scrawled her signature without even trying to read it. In the back of her mind the small pilot light of rational thought made a note to challenge the legality of the release as it had clearly been coerced but that could wait until she was rested and, more importantly, released from her bonds.

Roberta put the document away and secured the door. She turned to survey Kelly’s body one more time and nodded, seemingly satisfied with her work.

“Well that’s that then.” Roberta said walking over to Kelly’s side and, to her great surprise, pushing her arm down and reattaching the straps. “Oh, I almost forgot…” She bent over and scooped something purple and foam covered from the floor. “Wouldn’t want to leave my trophy behind.”

Without another word she walked off into the darkness, leaving Kelly alone, still strapped naked to the bench.

“Hey…. HEY!” Kelly yelled after her, suddenly panicking. “Don’t leave me like this! Come on, at least untie my hands so I can get myself out! Roberta!” The last word was almost a wail and she tugged desperately against her restraints in the hope they might suddenly have developed a weakness.

She was so focused on her efforts she never noticed the soft sounds of movement until a hand rested lightly against her shoulder. Stifling a scream of surprise Kelly twisted to her right. “Roberta I’m sorry, whatever I did I’m sorry just let me….” She trailed off at the sight of a stranger who walked around then knelt down in front of her.

As with the other reps she wore a swimsuit but this time it was a tight, form-fitting one piece that wrapped around her throat in a high collar. The material was cut away from the underside of her breasts down to her hips in large cutouts that showed perfect tanned skin. Another cutaway provided a view of spectacular cleavage and the suit was cut high on the hips to show off incredible legs. Black hair, already wet, hung down almost to her ribs framing pale blue eyes and full lips.

“Hello Kelly.” The voice was like honey, wrapping around Kelly’s exhausted mind and promising to never let go. “I’m Megan…”

Chapters 8,9 and 10 can be found here

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back