• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squeaky Clean - Chapter 8, 9 and 10

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Chapters 1,2 and 3 can be found here
Chapters 4,5,6 and 7 can be found here

Chapter 8
Warmup

Kelly was briefly at a loss for words, so lost in the ticklish world Roberta had immersed her in that she’d quite forgotten she was here as part of a test. Megan took advantage of the situation to kneel down next to her and, with one hand cupping Kelly’s face, looked into her eyes.

“Well…. she really did a number on you didn’t she?” Megan said, almost talking to herself. Kelly wasn’t sure what to say so just nodded as best she could with a hand holding her chin.

“I’m sorry about that Kelly. Roberta’s nice enough but she can get a little… enthusiastic about her job.”

“Could… could you let me out? Please?” Kelly finally found her voice and was surprised just how timid she sounded. No, she thought, not timid exactly more… submissive. It was a new experience for her and in the privacy of her own head she had to admit it wasn’t entirely an unpleasant one.

“Of course… but let’s take it slow, okay?” Megan spoke softly, calmly, treating Kelly like a high strung thoroughbred that was threatening to kick and bolt. “I know it’ll be hard right now but just trust me for a little while.”

Kelly realised she didn’t have much of a choice and let her head sink back to the bench as Megan released her chin and started undoing the straps that held her arms stretched out in front of her. As she worked her way down Megan made sure she kept a hand resting on Kelly, usually on her arm just after the next strap to be undone.

“If you can try to keep them stretched out for a while.” Megan advised as she released the last set of straps just before Kelly’s shoulders. “Your muscles are going to be stiff from being in one position for so long.”

Kelly slowly tried to lift her arms and found that Megan’s advice was right on the money. She could move… but her body clearly wasn’t thrilled by the idea.

“Let me see what I can do to help.” Megan said and started to knead Kelly’s shoulders with a rolling massage that hurt like hell for the first few seconds then melted into a blissful warmth. Kelly felt her muscles groan, protest then give up one by one under that skilled touch. Megan slowly but surely worked her way down Kelly’s back being very careful to use only sure, strong motions while turning the brunette into a puddle of goo happily sighing on the bench.

Kelly honestly couldn’t remember a more relaxing or enjoyable moment in her entire life. After everything Rebecca and Roberta had put her through she’d been wound tighter than a spring on a mouse trap and ready to snap. In just a few minutes Megan had leeched that tension from her and the entire world seemed to be tinted in a warm pink glow. Megan was so successful that when she reached Kelly’s naked ass and simply kept going Kelly’s only reaction was to groan and almost automatically raise her butt in the air for more attention.

Unfortunately for Kelly she was so entranced that she completely missed the grin that flashed over Megan’s face at the blatant display of desire. If Kelly had seen it she may have been far less relaxed but probably much better prepared for the trial to come. As it was though she simply luxuriated in the strong hands moving down her legs, around her knees then up her calves. When they reached the wooden stocks there was a click and Kelly found herself able to move her feet.

“Okay, now I’m going to get you off this bench but I want you to go slowly, okay?” Megan said, moving to stand by Kelly’s side. “There’s a big, dry table about twenty feet away. I’ll help you get there, your legs are likely to be a bit weak after holding that position for so long.”

Kelly nodded and found she very much did need Megan’s help to slide out of her kneeling position and back to her feet. Megan let Kelly drape an arm across her shoulders and half guided, half carried her over to what turned out to be a padded table that was big enough to be considered a bed!

“Can you stand here for a minute? I want to get you dried off.” Megan asked and Kelly nodded, resting her hands on the table to take some of her weight, not really caring that she was giving Megan a hell of a view. A few seconds later Kelly was practically purring as Megan wrapped her in a warm cotton towel and started firmly rubbing away the water and occasional soapy residue from Kelly’s skin. Her hands roamed freely but with purpose over Kelly’s body and the brush of fingers on her breasts through the cotton almost made Kelly lose what little strength she had left in her legs.

“Careful…” Megan said, sliding a hand around Kelly’s stomach to help support her weight. Kelly couldn’t help but push backwards slightly, her ass pushing against Megan’s body through the towel as she kept wiping away the remnants of Kelly’s torment at Roberta’s hands.

“Here, slide forward a bit, take your weight on the table so I can clean your legs off.” Megan ordered and Kelly hurried to comply. Her eyes fluttered closed as Megan’s hands, wrapped in a fresh towel so warm it was almost painful, slid around her hips. With strong, deliberate movements Megan dried Kelly’s hips, ass and thighs before coming up between her legs. The moment the towel touched her pussy Kelly groaned, long and loud, not caring now who heard. Megan wrapped her hand over Kelly’s sopping wet slit and just held her, pushing the warm cotton into her most sensitive area and drawing out a deep throated moan of desire from her eager victim.

To Kelly’s crushing disappointment Megan’s hand dropped away as she moved to finish wiping away the last remnants of water from her calves and feet. She almost begged for the hand to return, would have promised the world to abandon whatever testing lay ahead in return for Megan just ravishing her there and then. But at the last moment she found a shred of pride holding her back and instead slowly started to straighten up only to find Megan’s hand between her shoulder blades.

“No, lie down.” Another command and Kelly once again obeyed, resting on her left side. She was expecting to find restraints bolted to the table but to her surprise there seemed to be nothing but the padding. Her surprise doubled as Megan followed her down, lying behind her and wrapping herself around Kelly’s naked body. Kelly found her head nestled on Megan’s arm while Megan’s other hand roamed with a gentle but firm touch over her side, stomach and legs.

“Better?” Megan breathed the question into Kelly’s ear sending a shiver down her spine.

“Mmm-hmmm.” Kelly murmured, the torment of the last hour fully fading away as Megan stroked her skin.

“Good.” Megan sniffed at Kelly’s neck, tickling her and teasing a bubbling laugh from her lips in the process. “Mmm… you know Roberta may be a bit of a bitch at times but I can’t fault what she sells. You smell fantastic.”

Kelly blushed and stammered “Oh, th thank you. Umm….”

“God I love this stuff, something about it just feels… right.” Megan took another deep breath of the fragrances clinging to Kelly’s skin, her hand stroking the brunette’s hip.

“Ohhh… oh, me too.” Kelly admitted trying to resist turning over and kissing Megan there and then.

“And you’ve got a really nice scent of your own.” Megan teased, her fingers brushing the very edge of her mound. “Think it would take a bathtub of body wash to hide that right now.”

Kelly felt her blush redouble and risked bringing her own hand down to wrap around Megan’s. For a second she thought about guiding their locked fingers to her aching pussy but she didn’t dare break the spell Megan was weaving. Instead she simply moaned as Megan pushed herself up against Kelly’s back, so close now Kelly would swear she could feel a heartbeat.

“Talking of which….” Megan breathed as she let her hand drift over Kelly’s thighs, “You do still have my test to go.”

“I know….”

“You don’t sound very enthusiastic.” Megan let her hand rest on top of Kelly’s hip and tapped a finger against Kelly skin as she waited for an answer.

“I….. “ Kelly hesitated, not quite knowing what to say and Megan immediately pulled her hand free of Kelly’s grip.

“The truth.” Megan demanded and before Kelly had time to think she’d snapped a reply.

“I’m not sure I can take another test.”

“And?” Megan insisted, seeing the unspoken part of the sentence hanging in the air.

“And I… I don’t want to move.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m…. happy.”

“Happy?”

“Content. Peaceful…. with you.” Kelly heard the words and it took her a second to realise they’d come out of her own mouth. Where on earth had that come from! She’d only met the woman a few minutes ago and she was practically saying she loved her! And yet… at that moment it was true, though she hated to admit it. Then and there she knew she’d beg to stay right where they were… well, maybe with a slight change in position she thought to herself.

Megan laughed quietly and gave Kelly a gentle squeeze. “That’s very sweet… but we’re both professionals and have a job to do.”

“I suppose so.” Kelly replied, sighing.

“Tell you what… I’ll make you a deal. If you do everything I ask of you, as quickly as you can, we’ll get this done as fast as possible. Then, when it’s over… well, we’ll be off the clock won’t we?”

Fingers once again came within the barest fraction of an inch of Kelly’s sex and her breath caught in her throat.

“One condition?” Kelly asked.

“You don’t get to set conditions, it’s in your contract.”

‘Oh.” Kelly sounded so crestfallen Megan decided to help her out. “You’re free to make a request though.”

“A request then?”

“Which is?”

“Can… can I kiss you?” Kelly asked blushing so hard she was sure her toes were turning red.

“If you earn it.” Megan said. “Behave yourself, do what I tell you when I tell you and… yes, you’ll get to kiss me.”

“Thank you.” Kelly whispered, knowing full well she’d now made a commitment. But, how hard could it be?

Chapter 9
The Third Trial

Megan slowly unwrapped herself from her new victim and stood imperiously over her, taking in every inch of her curvy, toned and very naked body. “Get up”.

Kelly rushed to obey, glad to find no traces of stiffness in her muscles. Megan walked a slow circle around her, casting a critical eye over every last curve. “Very nice…. this is going to be fun. Follow me!”.

Megan turned and stalked up the room, Kelly hurrying to keep up with her. As they went the light over the table blinked off behind them and another beam stabbed down maybe twenty feet ahead. As they grew nearer Kelly made out a simple X frame of metal with neoprene pads laid along its length. It seemed to hover maybe four feet off the ground, held in place by a single metal arm connected on one side. At the ends of each ‘arm’ of the X were sets of solid looking cuffs connected to chains running up the frame before wrapping underneath and vanishing. The underside of the frame seemed to be festooned with additional straps dangling down waiting to ensnare any body part that took their fancy. No, thought Kelly, make that every body part.

“Lie down, face up.” Megan instructed and Kelly moved to follow her instructions. Where before she’d been nervous about giving up control somehow, now, she felt comfortable with it as if this were the most natural thing in the world. She tried to tell herself it was because of the deal she’d made to do what she was told but, deep down, she knew full well that was a half truth. The other half was wanting, no, needing to feel that loss of control again, to put herself in someone else’s hands. In Megan’s hands…

It took less than a minute for Megan to secure Kelly on the frame, her wrists and ankles wrapped in the soft, padded cuffs. To Kelly surprise, and secret disappointment, the bondage was loose and she had far more movement than in either of the previous tests. She wriggled around, trying to work out where the limits were and only stopped when she noticed Megan staring down and smiling at her.

“Comfortable?”

“Yes.” Kelly wondered whether to mention the odd bondage, even daring to think about asking for it to be tighter before Megan made the question irrelevant.

“Good. Tell me when you’re not.” She rested a hand on a half-hidden control on the arm that supported the frame and a gentle whir started from somewhere beneath Kelly. A moment later she felt her wrists tugged upwards followed very shortly by her ankles going in the opposite direction. Within seconds all of the slack was gone from the chains and Megan slowed the hidden winches, dragging out the moments as she started to stretch Kelly’s body out to the limits.

“Ahh.. now.” Kelly said, grunting through clenched teeth as she felt her limbs protest. Megan gave the winches another moment to work, just in case Kelly hadn’t been entirely honest, then locked them down before admiring her handiwork.

Kelly was now lying on her back, her arms and legs stretched out into an X with every muscle and curve on display. The only motion available to her was to buck her hips and even that was limited to maybe a few inches. Her muscles protested at every twitch but with more of a general low level thrum than blinding agony and to her surprise she found it wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

“You’re beautiful.” Megan said, walking around the frame, running a finger down Kelly’s side for emphasis. “Bondage suits you.”

Kelly wasn’t entirely sure how to respond but found that, for the first time that day, she wasn’t blushing at either the situation or the compliment. She settled for a simple: “Thank you.”

Megan ran a practiced eye over Kelly’s restrained body and went to stand between her spread legs, leaning forward with a hand on either shoulder to stare into Kelly’s eyes.

“We should probably get started…”

“Yes… yes we should.” Kelly replied, not sounding entirely convinced.

“I should tell you that this year’s products have all had an overhaul so you should really notice a difference from the last time you used Lux. The lather has been completely reformulated and is designed to not just feel softer but work in conjunction with our own brand of loofah’s to really help exfoliate the skin almost without you noticing. The results… well, let’s say we can do as many tests as we like and I’m sure you won’t feel any pain no matter how hard we scrub!”

Megan was entirely too cheerful about that last sentence for Kelly’s liking but there was little she could do about it now. And she had, after all, promised to behave… For that matter despite how badly she’d suffered in the previous two tests she couldn’t deny she’d enjoyed them, at least a little. Just the thought of the orgasm Roberta had given her was enough to instantly make Kelly’s pussy wet again. Naked as she was it perhaps wasn't a surprise that Megan’s attention was immediately drawn to Kelly’s arousal.

“Hmm, if I didn’t know better I’d swear you were looking forward to this…” Megan teased, kneeling down to examine the evidence for herself. All Kelly could see where piercing blue eyes and a mess of black hair as Megan got close enough that Kelly could swear she could feel her breath against her clit.

“Are you? Are you looking forward to having me lather you up, my hands running over your body to make sure I don’t miss a single spot?”

Kelly was lost again in the words Megan was weaving around her and resorted to an urgent nod of agreement.

“Good….” The word seemed to wrap itself around Kelly’s sex and throb with heat as her eyelids tried to drift closed.

“Of course…” Megan said, standing back up. “We can’t have you making too much of a mess. With this tile floor any unexpected, uh, slippery spots could be a trip hazard. Health and Safety first you know.”

Kelly watched as Megan walked over to the now-familiar hidden cupboard and pulled out a selection of Lux bottles, a six pack of purple loofah’s and a small stack of towels. She placed the bounty a safe distance away from any possible splash back and turned on an overhead shower. This time the water was a gentle shower on Kelly’s stretched body, in fact it was probably the most normal shower she’d had that day!

Megan moved back to stand between Kelly’s legs, her back turned towards her victim as she bent down to work on something at the same level as the frame. Kelly raised her head and drank in the sight of water caressing Megan’s lovely curves, enjoying the rivers running from the pool in the small of her back over her hips and ass to cascade down her legs. It was such a distracting sight that she didn’t wonder what Megan may be up to until she stepped aside with an evil smile.

“There, this should do the job nicely.” She said, one hand resting on top of a gleaming silver shower head. It was firmly attached to what looked almost like a light stand, hose running down into the floor and out of sight. It was also much smaller than Kelly was used to, barely a few inches across…. which was oddly ominous considering it was pointed directly at her exposed crotch!

“Let’s see how this feels shall we?” Megan teased, flicking the device on. Immediately a jet of warm water lashed out to splash across Kelly’s crotch. It soaked her for maybe twenty seconds before switching to a pulsing massage jet that was aimed directly at Kelly’s clit. After a few seconds that too shut off and it took maybe half a minute for the cycle to start again.

It was only when the third cycle hit that Kelly realised how insidious a torment this would be. The warm soak felt wonderful and had her hips rolling as best they could in her bondage. Of course it was only water… but after all she’d been through it felt like a caress from a familiar lover. Just as she really started to enjoy it though it would switch to the pulse and the caress changes to a stinging slap against her nub. It hurt… but in a good way Kelly realised with shock. Then just as she was getting used to that everything would switch off and she’d have time to come down a little knowing it would cycle around all-too soon. Never stopping and never satisfying…presumably, she hoped, at least until Megan decided otherwise.

“See, now we don’t have to worry about you getting over-excited and needing a thorough scrubbing down there to clean you up!” Kelly groaned, partially from frustration but mostly at the thought of Megan setting to work on her like Roberta had done.

“With that out of the way…” Megan said, holding up a loofah in front of Kelly’s face “time to get started!”

She retrieved a Lux bottle and made sure to show Kelly the label. “We’ll start with the ‘Soft Touch’… I think you need easing in to this after your last test was so, uh, thorough.” Kelly nodded, her attention firmly on Megan’s hands as she brought up a purple loofah to join the bottle.

“Okay, now let’s see… just in case you don’t know here’s how you should use these products for maximum impact!” Megan said, removing the cap from the bottle. “First, you wet the loofah… well, the shower’s kinda taken care of that for us! Then you apply a generous amount of body wash to the loofah…” She poured the liquid out so slowly Kelly wondered if something had gone wrong with time. It seemed to move more like syrup than body wash as Kelly watched it hit the mesh loofah and spill out, flowing down Megan’s fingers and dripping off, the small drops splattering over Kelly’s breasts.

“Then you massage the loofah to get a lather up.” Kelly started flexing her hand and with each slow pulse fresh white foam bubbled up between her fingers. “I always find the best way to get a really good lather is to do this very… very… slowly…..” She slowed the squeezing of her hand to a point where Kelly could see every individual muscle movement as she applied pressure, taking ten, twenty, thirty seconds to finish a single squeeze.

Kelly couldn’t blink, couldn’t breath and didn’t dare try to move. Her eyes were locked on the loofah as Megan squeezed it tight and released, the certain knowledge of where the soapy mesh was heading next making every motion of Megan’s hands a terrible promise building anticipation with every passing moment.

Finally Megan seemed satisfied and leant forward, her left hand resting on Kelly’s right shoulder for support as she brought the loofah up to gently caress Kelly’s left armpit. “So all that’s left to do Kelly… is scrub.”. Kelly’s breath came in short, sharp gasps as Megan held the loofah against her helpless, exposed flesh, stretching out the moment into what felt like a hundred, a thousand little fractures as she made Kelly wait… and wait…. and wait….

The scream of laughter seemed to echo around the room as Megan finally started her demonstration. The rough surface of the loofah caressed Kelly’s flesh through the bed of foam between it and her, flying faster than Kelly would have thought possible. Bound as she was she couldn’t really see it in detail but she wouldn’t have been surprised if Megan’s hands were blurring from the effort. Bubbles exploded against her armpits and Kelly would swear she could feel every last one pop as Megan worked. Her head shook from side to side as her mouth hung open, laughter pouring from her as Megan let the loofah dance over her armpits.

Up, down and round it spun, never moving more than six inches away from the centre of that smooth hollow. The lather was doing a superb job of lubricating the rough surface and somehow it ended up being both rough and silky smooth at once. Kelly squeezed her eyes closed and tried desperately to find some self control but any rational thought had been driven out in the first few seconds. Her body was now firmly in Megan’s control as she whirled the loofah in a tightening spiral, somehow finding what felt like every last nerve ending under Kelly’s taught skin. Her laughter was starting to become strained as her lungs ached for air, not helped by the gentle shower of water falling on her upturned face. She found herself wrenching at her bonds , trying to tear free, to shift the entire rack sideways to escape, something, anything to find relief….

Then, just as suddenly as the attack had started it ended. Kelly gasped for air only to have it driven back out of her lungs when the water jet between her legs pulsed and tapped her clit again. Pain added to the ticklish aftershocks and mixed with her arousal to produce a moan of desire and need that seemed to start somewhere deep in her soul. Kelly had no idea she could even make such a noise and her eyes almost rolled back in her head as she felt the jet push her on, an erotic flame she was more than happy to let burn her.

But that too suddenly died as the jet switched off and the shocked, keening grunt of disappointment was cut short as her body desperately gulped down air. She stared at the ceiling trying to process what had just happened, barely aware of Megan refilling the loofah and gazing down at her test subject with a mix of delight and satisfaction.

“There now, that wasn’t so bad was it?” Megan asked and gave a delighted giggle at Kelly’s shocked look that seemed to focus somewhere behind Megan, probably in the next state. “Of course that’s if you’re in a rush, if you have time to be a bit more delicate…”

Before Kelly had chance to think of a response, much less say it, Megan had brought the loofah up to her right armpit and started scrubbing again. Except this time the all out attack never came, replaced by an achingly slow, methodical stroke from the curve of Kelly’s tricep down into her armpit. Rather than cushioning the impact the lather was now almost an exfoliant itself, being pushed slowly and inexorably along her skin like a slow motion avalanche. It bubbled and popped in one long, continuous wave sending shivers through her body and turning her screams into a never-ending giggling waterfall.

It felt… wonderful, Kelly thought, floating on pure sensation as the bubbles caressed her armpit and the warm water did the same for her crotch. Her eyes drifted closed and she found herself enjoying the moment, relaxing into the laughter and letting it sweep her along wherever it wished. The loofah moved slowly, constantly, never leaving her skin and becoming almost reassuring in its touch.

The lash of the water jet against her clit came out of nowhere and sent sparks fizzing behind closed eyelids. She jerked upright, or tried to at least forgetting for a second how securely she was bound. It hurt, yes, but much like the giggling laughter had seduced her now this too seemed almost natural, almost… pleasurable. It joined the soothing torment of Megan scrubbing her armpit clean and twisted around, becoming something new and painful and beguiling. Kelly knew her mouth was, once again, hanging open but no sound came out. Not, as before, because her reaction was too high pitched to hear but simply because her body didn’t know how to react. Her hips bucked, trying to reach out towards the pain for more attention even as her hands clenched from trying to bear it.

And then, again, it was over. Megan lifted the loofah away and the water jet shut off leaving Kelly suspended between heaven and hell for a second that felt more like eternity. She stared up at Megan who leant forward and, to Kelly’s surprise, kissed her. It was a brief kiss, light and gentle against the lips and so unexpected Kelly had no chance to do more than receive it before Megan had pulled back and was once again staring down at her.

“Good, isn’t it?” Megan asked and Kelly quickly nodded not entirely sure if she meant the body wash or the torment or the kiss… and not really caring.

“See what happens when you behave and follow instructions?” Again Kelly nodded, unable to take her eyes off the gorgeous woman standing before her.

“Talking of which… “ Megan brought up an unopened bottle and positioned it upright between Kelly’s breasts making sure the label was facing her. “Here’s the instructions we’ll be following next.”

Kelly focused, with some difficulty, on the bottle and her heart sank. The ‘instructions’ were written in very big letters and there were only three of them.

Lather
Rinse
Repeat

“I think for a proper test we should really use the whole bottle… what do you think?” Megan said, lifting it up and popping off the cap.

Kelly shook her head frantically “No, please, you can’t….” Megan cut her off, caressing Kelly’s worried face as she did so.

“Hey, we’ve got to make sure you can say it was a thorough test. Besides I always tend to use more than I need to anyway, there shouldn’t be more than… oh… twenty good scrubs in this bottle.”

Kelly gaped, she couldn’t really mean it, there was no way that she’d do this. Her mouth was suddenly dry, her heart pounding as she searched for the right words to talk Megan out of this. There had to be some, had to be a way to reach her and convince her. But then Kelly finally saw the look in Megan’s eyes and that slim hope of reprieve died instantly. A cruel glint promised that, just as she had from the start, Megan had told her the simple, honest truth.

“Here, let’s get this over with as quickly as we can.” Megan said, seeming to have nothing but concern for the poor woman she was about to torture in the name of product testing. She reached down and grabbed a second loofah which she rested on top of Kelly’s flat stomach. Without a word she loaded each of the purple mesh balls with a generous helping of body wash and, with one in each hand, worked them into a bubbly lather.

“Okay, now pay attention to what you feel, you want to make sure you can review this properly after all or what’s the point?” Her voice was light and almost teasing, a marked contrast to the wide-eyed horror on Kelly’s face as she slowly shook her head back and forth in a final mute plea. The loofah’s touched her armpits… and Kelly was lost.

Megan quickly proved wickedly adept at using both loofah’s at once to send shockwaves through Kelly’s helpless body. They danced and spun on bound and stretched flesh, a graceful synchronised ballet twirling and racing through their own soap-laden trails. Kelly screamed with laughter at every turn, any attempt at forming words drowned by the giggling, shrieking babble that Megan pulled from her lips at will. The twin torments seemed to work together, building laughter on one side to pass it gracefully across to the other for a new spot, a new motion to twist and guide it into ever more urgent heights.

Then the beat changed, from smooth classical to frantic punk as any hint of cooperation dissolved in an instant. Now it seemed that Megan’s hands were at war with each other, competing to force shrieks and howls from somewhere deep inside Kelly’s body. Rough movements, pressing hard against the skin, almost hard enough to hurt despite the mass of lather clinging to her curves. As one sensation shot through her it met another halfway and they ricocheted away, making Kelly’s muscles jerk desperately against her bondage.

And all through the attack there was that damned shower head caressing and pulsing between her legs! Kelly had utterly lost track of what it was likely to do next but Megan seemed to have an almost supernatural knack for anticipating it. As it gently sprayed across her aching, desperate pussy Megan would assault the centre of her armpits, scrubbing away as if cleaning a particularly stubborn stain from a plate. The ticklish agony would bounce down and meet the warmth and passion rising up then combine into a mix of pain and pleasure that almost had Kelly’s eyes rolling back in her head.

At the very instant the warm spray changed to the painful pulse Megan would follow suit, her ticklish attack moving to a more gentle caress, letting the howls of laughter dwindle into giggles and splutters even as moan of pleasure became shrieks of need. It all mixed together, never staying still for long enough to let Kelly focus, to let her find a moment of calm water to rest and reset her mind. It felt like forever before the loofah’s finally lifted.

“Oops, sorry, should have applied a bit more of this earlier.” Megan said, resting one loofah back on Kelly’s heaving stomach. It wasn’t much of a rest but Kelly realised it may be her best chance. With a tremendous effort she fought for air, swallowed any remaining pride, and begged.

“Please… please Megan…. I I I can’t…..”

“Shh, it’s okay… take a moment, take a breath….” Megan’s face was close to hers again, concerned eyes and slightly parted lips threatening to distract Kelly from what she had to do.

“I… I can’t take this… please, no more.”

“Oh… I’m sorry sweetheart, I really am, but we’ve got to finish the tests.”

“No! Please.. I’ll…. “ Kelly’s voice trailed off, the effort of coherent thought exhausting her as she sought for something to offer that Megan might accept.

“You’ll…. what?”

“Anything!” Kelly blurted out. “Any… anything you want.”

Megan paused, seemingly surprised by the offer. “Anything?”

“Yes! Just please, mercy!”

“Anything covers a lot of ground.”

“Anything!”

“Well there is one thing…” Megan had started to pour a fresh helping of body wash onto the loofah perched on Kelly’s stomach and the runoff was cool and slippery against her burning flesh making her shiver.

“Anything!”

“Hmm, no… well… fuck you’re not making this easy.”

“Anything Megan, anything you want!”

“In return for mercy?”

“Yes.”

Megan stared for a long moment and Kelly found herself holding her breath. “Tell you what…” Megan said, the words coming slowly now. “I’m not sure you’re ready to keep your end of the bargain. So we’ll carry on….” A groan of despair came from Kelly’s lips and she felt tears spring to her eyes. “But as a show of good faith on my part I’ll take things easier on you while I’m deciding.”

Megan gave a quick twist of her spare hand and with a gurgling hiss the shower head between Kelly’s legs shut off. For a split second Kelly was thoroughly confused, not quite sure what Megan meant. Then the loofahs descended again and thought deserted her. They were still targeting her armpits, though now coming low enough to skim the top of her ribcage into the bargain, and Megan was almost flicking them against Kelly’s sweating flesh. A relentless, remorseless tap-tap-tap that sent the occasional spurt of bubbles flying into the air to dance in front of Kelly’s eyes as she was swallowed up by sensation.

Denied even the cruel distraction of the water tormenting her pussy the tickling was all that remained to Kelly. Her throat started to ache as no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t hold back the tide of laughter that spun and danced around the room. The sound seemed to become visible as it lifted the soap bubbles up and twirled in the air, buffeted by the warm water still falling from above the two women.

Megan was paying very close attention to her new toy and saw her eyes lose focus. Her muscles eased their fight, still struggling but almost out of ancient habit rather than a need for escape. Desperation gave way to a slow, sensual writhing in the small range of movement she was permitted. Her laughter, too, settled into something more melodious as Kelly accepted the situation and let it wash over her. Perfect, Megan thought…

“Okay Kelly, you want to know what I want to stop this?” Megan’s voice was low, inviting and soap suds flicked up as she gestured with her loofah-filled hands towards Kelly’s armpits.

Exhausted and caught up in what felt like an endless cycle of tickle torture it actually took Megan repeating the words for them to even register in Kelly’s mind. She nodded mutely, her eyes still staring up at the ceiling rather than seeking out her tormentor.

“I want you to let me tear up that contract you signed.”

“W…what?” Kelly was still struggling to form words but even with her brain seemingly wrapped in cotton wool the words made no sense. “Why?”

“Because there’s a section in there about reviewing fairly.” Megan said and now there was a flash of steel under the tempting tone. “And you’re going to make sure I come out on top.”

“I….” Kelly hesitated. Even like this, clinging on to her sanity by her fingertips and utterly at the mercy of someone who clearly had no reason to give it something in her baulked at such an agreement.

“Surely this isn’t a hard decision?” Megan teased, flicking a loofah against Kelly’s right arm, sliding down into the hollow of her armpit.

“EEeeeeNonoNO!” Kelly squealed and shook her head, the sudden ticklish flick somehow seeming worse than the never-ending torment she’d so recently endured.

Megan relented and pulled back again, leaving her hands hovering above Kelly’s stomach, letting a few drips of lather fall onto her flesh. “Is it really so much to ask?” She asked in a voice like liquid honey.

Kelly’s thoughts raced as she frantically tried to work out what to do. She hadn’t been lying, she was at the very end of her endurance and would have agreed to just about anything to get the assault to stop. But she’d promised to be fair… once she let that go she knew she’d never get it back. Megan could hold that betrayal over her head for as long as she wanted. And Roberta had her permission to use her orgasmic screams in an advert, what if she found out about this! Could she name her, make sure everyone she ever dated knew what she sounded like as she came before they’d even had a drink together?

Another thought hit her that sent an ice-cold spike of fear into her stomach. That contract was the only thing that set any rules. If she agreed to let Megan tear it up then she could do… anything to her. A tiny part of Kelly groaned in desire at that thought but it was quickly overruled by her aching body.

“Megan… I can’t.” Kelly’s voice was barely a whisper and she closed her eyes as she spoke.

“So you didn’t really mean ‘anything’ then?”

“I…” Kelly didn’t know what to say as she certainly had but this… no, this was wrong.

“Alright, then I guess we carry on with the testing.” Megan said and the threat was clear in her voice.

“No! Please!” Kelly hadn’t meant to say anything but even the thought of further ‘testing’ right now was enough to bring tears to her eyes and sweat to her skin.

“The contract says we have to and as you won’t break it that’s what we’ll have to do.” Megan said placing the loofah’s on Kelly’s stomach and stepping aside to retrieve something new from one of the waterproof cupboards. She held the small packet up and laughed as she saw Kelly’s face become a mask of horror once she focused on the contents.

“Remember, I didn’t want to do this but you insisted.” Megan said opening the plastic wrap and pulling out a series of six small brushes one at a time. Making sure Kelly got a good look Megan slid each brush between her skin and the waistband of her bikini until she was left holding the last one. She twirled it slowly between her fingers, letting Kelly take in the thick, wide head and soft bristles.

“This is something we’re bringing out in a few weeks so you’re very lucky to be testing it ahead of anyone else! It’s a little toolkit for those times you want to really treat yourself, make sure you’re as clean as you can possibly be! Each brush is designed for a different job but don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get to try them all! Wouldn’t want you to miss anything out of that review now would we?”

Kelly was mesmerised by the brush, her eyes following the bristles as Megan moved them between and around her fingers. They stayed locked on them as Megan took a proper grip and lowered it slowly towards her left side, the brush clearly aimed at the exact centre of her armpit.

“Oh, wait… something I forgot.” Megan placed the brush down between Kelly’s gorgeous breasts, the head pointing up towards her chin as she stepped around behind her victim. There was a rustling sound from beneath the bench and Kelly jumped - or tired to at least - as a new strap was suddenly laid over her forehead and pulled tight. It wasn’t uncomfortable but suddenly she couldn’t do more than twist her head and even that was a struggle.

“What! What are you…” Kelly spluttered as Megan once again picked up the brush.

“It’s for your own safety.” She explained. “See when we were testing these brushes some people found them a bit, well, ticklish if you can believe it? And tied down like that I don’t want you banging your head, after all that contract does say we need to take any reasonable steps to ensure you’re not hurt. Now we really should be getting on with this…”

Kelly’s eyes were fixed on the bristles as she desperately tried to follow the progress of the brush as it crossed above her bound body and started to descend towards her exposed, lather-covered armpit

“No, please… please don’t Megan, please please please…”

“Shh, this is precision work you know, I need to make sure that you get the full experience so we get the best review possible…”

“You will! You will, I promise, but please don’t do this!”

“Better than the others?”

“I… if…..”

“That’s what I thought. Now quiet or I’ll have to gag you, can’t risk breaking my concentration.”

The brush touched down and started swirling against Kelly’s skin… and her world exploded. She’d thought the loofah’s were bad but they were a gentle caress in comparison. She would swear she could feel each individual bristle as they traced devastating paths through the suds, each one a tiny stiff point of ticklish devilment as it danced with those around it. Despite Megan using a gentle touch Kelly couldn’t do anything to hold back the shrieks of laughter that were on the very edge of outright screams as the brush flicked up and down, up and down, up and down…

“You know it’s amazing how many ways you can use a simple little brush like this.” Megan commented as if oblivious to the suffering she was causing. “Even a simple sweeping flick like this can work wonders at giving you a good surface clean but then I can go for a harder swirl like…. this…. and really start to clean every last bit of you.”

The spiralling bristles scraped and scratched away, digging down on the gentle furrows they’d carved mere seconds earlier and jumbling the thin lines they’d left behind into an indistinct mess. The lather did its job far too well, lubricating the brush and letting it slide wherever it wished without catching or hurting its victim. Kelly howled with laughter, her eyes screwed shut as she tried to shake her head in a desperate plea for Megan to stop, to back off even if only for a second to let her catch her breath. But the strap across her forehead held her tight and desperate thrashing was reduced to tiny jerks.

“And if the lather starts to rinse away there’s a really cool trick you can do to save using more body wash, at least for a while!” Megan was in full sales mode now, embracing her role as a product rep while conveniently ignoring the shrieks from her test subject. “See, if you start tapping away it lathers up any remaining liquid clinging to the skin and, look, more lather! Well… take my word for it anyway.”

Kelly had managed to find the smallest of moments to gulp air into her lungs when Megan started demonstrating the new technique. The brush lifted away from her body then jabbed back down just hard enough to let the bristles spread out over her skin before bouncing back up again. Rapid fire thrusts peppered her with light, infuriating touches that dissolved instantly into a hundred spidery touches as the bristles pressed against her. The laughter raced up once more but had to fight both the urgent need for oxygen and a throat already strained from previous attacks leaving Kelly gurgling as her eyes shot open and sought out Megan’s in another attempt to beg for mercy. The only response was a vicious smile and Megan leant down to whisper in Kelly’s ear.

“You really should have agreed to my request Kelly. Such a simple little thing and you’d have avoided all this. Now… well, now I’m going to make sure you get as much experience with our products as you could ever need to come up with a fair, unbiased review. Same result for me. You, on the other hand….” She trailed off for a moment, letting the brush dab and whirl almost randomly from Kelly’s elbow down to the top of her rib cage.

“Pleeeeaasssseeeeee…..” Kelly managed to wheeze through her laughter and Megan laughed.

“Please? Please what?” Kelly tried to form words but so long as the brush kept moving it was impossible.

Megan laughed and offered her own suggestion. “Stop? Please stop? Is that what you’re trying to say?”

Kelly tried to nod but her head was still bound tightly in place. She managed to force out desperate grunts of agreement and Megan moved her lips even closer to Kelly’s ear.

“Please stop and I can rip up the contract? Is that it?” Another grunt from Kelly.

“Say it.” Megan commanded, lifting the brush away and slowly tracing a gentle soapy line from Kelly’s wrist down her arm.

“Pl…. please stttoppppp.” Kelly moaned, her body shaking at the erotic tingle as the brush worked its ticklish way down her forearm. “You… you… you can rip it uppppp.”

The brush stilled and Kelly gulped down air as Megan leant over her. Pale blue eyes filled her vision as Megan stared down at her and Kelly felt her stomach churn with nervous anticipation.

“No.”

“What!?!” Kelly almost squeaked in surprise, refusal the last thing she’d expected after throwing away her dignity, principles and safety in a last gamble.

“No. You made your choice, now you’ve got to see this through to the end. Oh, and I did tell you what would happen if you weren’t quiet….”

Kelly opened her mouth to protest only to suddenly find a hard ball gag slipped past her lips and secured in place. She shouted a protest and was horrified to find it coming out as a mewl.

“As I said, we’ve got to ensure your safety and distracting me could be dangerous….” Megan told her in a condescending tone. “Now let me tell you what’s going to happen next.”

Megan pulled a second brush from her bikini and held them both in one hand as she reached for the bottle of wash. “I’m going to start by showing you the difference between this general purpose brush…” She held up the one that had already broken Kelly’s pride. “and this detail work brush.” The second was much smaller, bristles shaped to a thin point. To Kelly’s eyes it was a scalpel compared to the sledgehammer she’d already endured.

“I’m going to let this lovely cool body wash drizzle over your sides.” Megan said, her voice becoming almost hypnotic as she described Kelly’s impending torture. “From your elbows down your arms, all around your armpits and down to… yes, I think to your waist. A good solid coating to work with and make you nice and slippery. Don’t want to hurt you after all.” The cold touch of the body wash embraced Kelly’s right arm and her muscles jerked against the restraints. Unfortunately for her it wasn’t enough of a distraction to block out Megan’s words.

“Then I’m going to work on both sides at once. The big brush will work up a lovely lather with long, strong strokes all the way from top to bottom. The small one is going to jab and poke and scrub away at your armpit, ribs and hip, all well known trouble spots for truly effective cleaning!”

The body wash was almost at the top of Kelly’s rib cage and she gasped as a clinging tendril splattered onto her stomach.

“Then we’ll swap over, big brush on the right, small on the left so you can make sure the results are accurate.” Megan paused, savouring the look of horror on Kelly’s face. “I’m fairly sure the results will be positive… and loud…. but that’s what the gag is for after all!”

The body wash traced one last line over Kelly’s hips and Megan tipped it upright, resealing the bottle.

“And then we’ll rinse you off and repeat the test!” Megan said, clearly delighted with the plan. “After all, have to follow the instructions, right?”

Kelly yelled a horrified ‘NO!’ but the gag reduced it to a incoherent high pitched buzz. She tried to shake her head but the straps held her tight and denied her even that protest. Her eyes hunted for Megan’s, the plea written clearly in a look of desperation that seemed only to fuel Megan’s glee at her plan. Without another word she lowered the brushes down to the thick layer of body wash coating Kelly’s helpless skin and went to work.

Kelly’s one hope was that Megan was over-estimating her own abilities. After all it was hard enough to just use a brush in either hand simultaneously and keep them both on target. Being able to do totally different actions with both at once was, surely, going to be impossible. Unfortunately for the gorgeous brunette it became clear very quickly that Megan had if anything underplayed her skills.

The larger brush flowed freely across Kelly’s right side in one long, continuous movement. Everywhere it went bubbles burst up around it, coating the bristles and letting it glide with maddening ease across her flesh, sending an endless steam of giggling laughter bouncing into the tightly fastened gag.

At the same time the smaller brush darted and probed and stabbed with deadly precision just as Megan had promised it would. The bristles were much stiffer than its larger sister and the effect was very much like being poked with a dozen tiny fingernails at once. Each time it landed Kelly tried to jump away… but of course the bondage held her tight and all she achieved was an ache in her muscles and a shriek of ticklish laughter battering against the hard plastic ball in her mouth.

Megan laughed and let both brushes reach Kelly’s ribs at the same time, working the smaller one goose between each rib on Kelly’s left side while the larger lathered up and caressed every last millimetre of skin on her right. Kelly’s hips heaved in an effort to move away from her tormentor. Unfortunately, while she had a little room for manoeuvre, no matter which way she went it just moved her closer to one brush or the other.

The different sensations seemed to meet in the middle and merge into something entirely new, sending a panting scream of laughter up her throat that was so loud it managed to be clearly heard even through the gag.

“Oh, I’m sorry, does that tickle?” Megan asked, sarcastic concern dripping from every word. “Surely it can’t be *that* bad Kelly, after all it’s not as if I’m doing anything nasty to you, this is just part of the tests….”

Something about that tone cut through Kelly’s current predicament and she found the control to glare furiously at Megan’s smug smirk.

“Oh, what’s that for?” Megan asked. “It’s true! If I was being nasty I’d be far harder with the big brush… like this!” Suddenly the larger brush was pushed against Kelly’s side, the bristles spreading out and scrubbing away at her bubble-covered ribs. Immediately the laughter was replaced by shrieks as Kelly’s eyes slammed shut and her hands clenched and grabbed at thin air in an attempt to find something, anything to pull herself away from the new attack.

“Or I’d be using this little detail brush to work along your hips, like this.” The sharp, hard bristles tracked Kelly’s hip bones and immediately had her dancing in her bondage as she tried to get away from the tiny tormentor.

“Or both together, I mean that would be really cruel, right?” Kelly’s eyes sprang open and she screamed another “NO!” only for the gag to reduce it to a mew rather than the howled plea she intended and a second later Megan started scrubbing away at her armpit with the larger brush as the smaller one dug and pricked at her hip, looping around her curves until the bench prevented it travelling any father behind her then journeying back to a spot directly in line with her navel.

Kelly found herself trapped in the centre of an increasingly vicious assault and it was all she could do to gulp a little air in between bouts of hysterical laughter. Every time she sucked down breath it whistled past the ball gag and every single time Megan grinned and found a new spot to drive that hard-won oxygen back out of her lungs.

“Hmm, I’ve just realised, we haven’t cleaned off your stomach yet!” Megan said with a mortified expression on her pretty face. Before Kelly had a chance to respond the larger brush started circling in a tightening spiral from her waist to the undersides of her heaving breasts as the smaller flicked away at the small pool of body wash in her navel. Foam flew as fresh lather burst forth, aided in its flight by Kelly’s heaving stomach as she laughed and twisted helplessly under the fresh assault.

“Hold still Kelly or it could take forever to get you properly clean!” Megan teased, knowing full well that she may as well have told her victim to teleport to the moon. The sight of Kelly’s naked body bound tightly, covered in lather and heaving with laughter was intoxicating and she had no intention of making this easy for her victim. She dipped the small brush into Kelly’s navel again but this time flicked it from side to side before letting it run a fast course around and around the sides. Kelly’s eyes practically rolled back into her head and the moan that slipped by the gag amidst the laughter spoke to the effectiveness of Megan’s actions. With a wicked grin she slowed the circuits to half speed and saw a look of hungry desperation flicker across Kelly’s face.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the thick layer of body wash had been used up and Kelly’s arms, sides and stomach were all scrubbed clean. To her relief, and frustration, Megan had been careful not to let so much as bristle caress her breasts or dip down to tease her mound. The brushes pulled back and the gag was removed. Kelly gratefully gulped down lungfuls of air as if she’d been drowning beneath the laughter.

Five, ten, fifteen great heaving gasps later and Kelly finally felt her breathing start to return to normal… only for the gag to suddenly be slipped back into her mouth and securely fasted once more! She shouted a protest but it was instantly reduced to muffled mews.

“Okay, on we go!” Megan said, her enthusiasm practically bouncing off the walls. “We’ve done the top so let’s see about getting these lovely legs of yours cleaned up!”

Kelly was still trying to recover from the previous assault and it was all she could do to groan in despair as she felt the cool body wash drizzle onto her skin. Starting at her right hip Megan laid a thick wavy line down Kelly’s thigh, over her knee and down, down down until the trail stopped just above her ankle. A moment later a matching path was traced down Kelly’s left leg, a few tiny splashes landing just to one side of her soaking wet pussy in the process.

Job done Megan put the bottle down once more and stood between Kelly’s spread thighs, waiting until she was sure she had her full, undivided attention. With deliberate, maddening slowness she held up first the large brush, then the small one in her left hand, Kelly’s eyes fixing on each in turn. Once she was sure Kelly had properly appreciated what was coming her way Megan dropped her left hand to her hip… and brought it back up holding a matching pair of brushes.

Kelly’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she started at the four brushes in Megan’s hands. With a single practiced flick her tormentor was suddenly holding them almost like chopsticks, the tails of the brush handles tucked between her fingers leaving the heads free to move and twist however she wished.

“You’re going to love this Kelly!” Megan promised in gleeful tones. “Takes a bit of practice but if you can use both together you’d be amazed how well they work!” She flexed her fingers and the brushes spun and danced around each other in ways that didn’t seem physically possible. Kelly watched the impromptu demonstration as if hypnotised, her eyes never leaving the simple tools that she knew were about to find new ways to torment and torture her exhausted body.

With a darting swoop Megan let the brushes dive down and start their devilish work at Kelly’s hips. No warning, no teasing, just a straightforward attack. In fact she moved so quickly Kelly didn’t react for a second or two, still staring at the space they’d been as if her eyes were still following their motions. Then the sensations hit her and she almost broke free of her restraints with the sheer desperation that flooded through her.

It was simply hell for the defenceless brunette. Four points of ticklish agony linked together and timed so well they may as well have been one. The combination of sensations was devastating, the slippery lather from the body wash helping to mask individual movements so it felt like both the large and small brushes were touching the same spot at once. Kelly found herself screaming with wordless laughter, any semblance of control ripped away as she stared unblinking at the ceiling. Her muscles wrenched against the restraints but despite her best efforts they held firm.

“Awww, what’s wrong Kelly?” Megan teased, kneeling down between Kelly’s legs to better guide the brushes down the inside of her thighs. “Anyone would think you’re not enjoying this…”

Hanging on to her sanity by a thread Kelly managed to find the wherewithal to shake her head as best she could in her bondage. “Oh, really?” Megan asked, cruel enjoyment in her voice as she quickly held one of the brushes into the cascade of water from the overhead shower to clean it of any lather. “You’re sure about that?”

While her left hand kept one pair of brushes flying on Kelly’s right thigh the other stabbed out with the second pair aimed right at Kelly’s exposed pussy. The larger brush gently caressed her lips while the smaller one, just for a second, tickled her clit. Before she had time to react they were gone again and Megan stood up, towering over Kelly but still tickling away with the one set of brushes.

She raised the large brush in her right hand to her face and sniffed theatrically at the bristles. “Seems to me you’re enjoying this quite a lot…” Leaning over Kelly’s bound body she brought the brush up, the wooden shaft resting on the ball gag as its scent wafted over Kelly.

“Now tell me the truth, are you enjoying this?”

A pause… but there was no denying it, no hiding the truth with Megan in complete control like this. Kelly gave the tiniest nod and seemed to shrink a little as her defiance left her.

“Good. Now next time… “ With a quick flick of the wrist Megan ran the brush over Kelly’s face, coating her upper lip and cheeks with a thin layer of her own sticky excitement. “… don’t lie to me.”

Without another word she went back to kneeling between Kelly’s thighs and put all four brushes back to work. Spiralling motions down Kelly’s thighs and all around her knees then straight lines down and up her calves in narrow lines, the mix of sensations from the different brushes seeming to unlock new and devastating ticklish spots with every pass. Every time she reached Kelly’s ankle she’d make sure that the trailing edges of the big brushes trailed across the tops of her feet, causing Kelly to splutter and gasp at the mix of fearful anticipation and suddenly tickled flesh.

Through it all Kelly could feel and smell her excitement rising, fighting back tears at the humiliation of her position even as another part of her cried out in delight at each new touch.

“Now…” Megan said, swirling the brushes in a complicated pattern just above Kelly’s ankles. “I should really get on to those feet of yours but I think we leave those until last, don’t you?” Kelly, reeling from the constant, unrelenting attack on her senses could do nothing but grunt, not even sure what the question had been.

“Oh… wait… I think we missed a bit of body wash up here!” Megan said with ominous happiness. “Now hold still!”

The brushes lashed out and dove into the crease between Kelly’s inner thigh and her mound. They flicked back and forth so fast they blurred and Kelly screamed weakly into her gag. This wasn’t just a fresh ticklish hell but an intensely erotic one as every last poke, prod and scrub seemed to shift sideways and settle deep inside her, stoking an already raging fire. Her eyes drifted closed and she felt tears of frustration spill on to her cheeks.

“Aww, what’s wrong Kelly?” Megan had clearly spotted the tears and wasted no time exploiting them. “Want something you can’t have? Or just wanting something to end you can’t control?”

The brushes raced as far around Kelly’s body as the bench she lay on would allow and started to tease the curve of her ass. “That’s gotta be just… awful. Having something out of your control, something so unfair it ruins your day so badly it drives you to tears.”

The bristles somehow found their way to Kelly’s asshole and danced over the puckered flesh, sending a mix of howls and moans up Kelly’s throat and into the gag. “I can imagine that’s very… frustrating.”

A bristle, one single solitary bristle, teased the bottom of Kelly’s pussy with a barely-there touch that sent fresh tears of frustrating spilling to the ground. Then, just as suddenly as it’d had come, it vanished along with the rest of the bristles.

“You want to know what I think…?” Megan had moved to stand alongside Kelly, had leant down and was now whispering in her ear. Without waiting for a response she continued in a breathy, teasing tone. “The only thing more frustrating is knowing the same thing’s going to happen the next day.”

Last edited:
Chapter 10
Repeat

Suddenly Megan stood up, the bottle of body wash in her hands again and an encouraging smile on her face. “Well we’ve done the Lather and we’ve done the Rinse… guess it’s time for Repeat!”

Kelly’s eyes shot open, still wet with tears and stared in disbelief. “Got to do things properly now Kelly, got to be professional about this!” Megan said, still full of cheerful encouragement. She carefully squeezed the bottle experimentally. “Look on the bright side, I think there’s only about two thirds of the bottle to go!”

Again, Kelly thought. Again. All that again. And then again to finish the bottle. No, no no no, she couldn’t, enough, no more no more no moreNOMORE!

Megan noticed the panic in Kelly’s eyes and with a quick, practiced movement flicked the gag loose and out of her mouth. Kelly didn’t even pause for breath: “PLEASE DON’T! Megan please don’t, I can’t take anymore, I can’t can’t can’t just stop pleasepleaseplease.”

Megan looked down at her with a cold, almost distant expression though in the privacy of her own head she was rejoicing. “We can tear up the contract?”

“YES!”

“You’ll rate Lux better than the others?”

“YES!”

“And why should I not just keep going until we’re done with the tests? It’s what you wanted after all.”

The words came quickly and easily to Kelly. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry for what I said last year, I’m sorry for anything I did that hurt you. I’m… I’m sorry.” Tears fell again as she lay, broken but understanding at last why all three women had been the way they’d been. Megan stared down, contemplating the apology.

“Alright…” She said at last and Kelly gasped in relief, only then realising she’d been holding her breath. “Consider the test over and… oh yes….” Megan retrieved the contract from its waterproof cabinet and held it up into the stream of water from overhead. Almost immediately it started to run, ink pooling like blood as she crumpled it into a small paper mache bull and threw it into the corner.

“Of course…” Megan said, thoughtfully and Kelly groaned at what she was sure was coming next. “We do still have about a third of this bottle to use up. It’d be a shame to let it go to waste.”

“Please don’t…”

“It’s okay, I’m not going to torture you. Any more, I mean. Let’s see how this feels…” Megan walked over and pulled a large, soft sponge out of a cupboard, held it up to the water for a few seconds until it was dripping wet then applied a generous helping of body wash to the damp surface. Experimentally she ran it across Kelly’s stomach and was rewarded with a deep groan.

“Better?”

“Mmm-hmmm.” Kelly’s eyes had fluttered closed and she let herself enjoy the soft, bubbling touch of the sponge over her tired muscles as Megan started to work her way over the remaining traced of body wash and lather. A moment later she had the shower head which had done such a good job tormenting Kelly’s crotch in her spare hand and was following the sponge with a constant stream of strong warm water to rinse away any remaining suds.

Kelly groaned and giggled at the light, gentle, teasing touch of both sponge and water, wishing Megan would decide to pay attention to those select areas she’d been so studiously avoiding during her torments. Sadly for Kelly though Megan made sure to skirt her breasts and crotch, careful to ensure she didn’t so much as graze them.

“By the time we’re done I’ll have you clean enough to eat ou… I mean, off of.” Megan teased and Kelly moaned at the mental image that slip of the tongue had left floating behind her eyes.

It took another ten minutes to finish the bottle and a further five to rinse away the last of the bubbles. By the time Megan turned off both the handheld shower and the overhead one Kelly’s body was gleaming in the lights. Kelly herself had her eyes closed, still luxuriating in the mix of tight bondage and tingling aftershocks from Megan’s attentions, the horror of her ticklish ordeal distant enough to add an enjoyable tinge of danger to the situation without being too raw.

There was a gentle cough from somewhere in front of her and, reluctantly, Kelly opened her eyes. And froze.

Megan was standing in front of her, a stern look on her face. To her right was Rebecca and to her left Roberta, neither woman looking very happy. Kelly swallowed hard, suddenly realising this might not yet be over.

Chapters 11, 12 and 13 can be found here

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back