• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lora, The maiden that can't talk (M/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
No one knew where Lora came from. She was just a very tiny baby, crawling through the middle of town in the market place. People looked at the baby then looked around wondering where the parents were. When she finally got tired of crawling, she plopped on her tush as tears started to well up in her eyes. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. It wasn't until one of the patrols finally stopped, picked up the baby and raised it above his head.

"WHO'S CHILD IS THIS?" He demanded.

Everyone looked at the guard, the baby, and at each other, but no one answered.

In disgust and annoyance, the guard decided to bring the baby to the Town's orphanage. As he got to the entrance of the market, a beautifully dressed women as well as a maid caught his attention. The guard bowed.

"Good day, Madam Silvia."

"Jeffrey, why are you carrying a child instead of patrolling the grounds?"

"I found her in the street, madam. No one claimed her so I decided to bring her to the orphanage."

The women looked at the baby. The baby looked back in memorization and curiosity.

"Give me the child, Jeffrey. I will take care of her."

The guard looked at her in shock as well as the maid.

"B-but Madam Silvia. It's a law to take an abandoned child to the orphanage and fill out paper work. I will get in trouble if I don't."

The women was annoyed at his answer, but quickly softened her face and placed her hands on the guard's shoulder.

"Now now, Jeffrey. As I recall, you owe me plenty of favors. And let's not forget that I know TONS of secrets that can get you and your family in VERYYYYY deep trouble."

The guard nervously swallowed his saliva and passed the child onto the women's arms. The women smiled and walked back from where she came from.

"W-wait, Madam Silvia, why do you want to keep that child?"

The women looked back and smiled at the guard.

"Because I want to raise her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The years pass as Lora grew up under the care of Madam Silvia. The reason why Madam Silvia decided to take Lora in was because she felt something special about her. Her feelings were indeed, correct.

Lora is unable to physically speak which made it quite difficult to communicate. Luckily, Madam Silvia had a enchanted harp, where Lora can communicate her feelings through music and vibrations.

When Lora turned 18, she would probably be titled as the most beautiful girl in town with her 5'5 height and long beautiful blue hair, tied together in pig tails. Unfortunately, Madam Silvia couldn't hide the fact that she was raising a child. She was found out by the Commander of Mages, Sakura herself. Instead of punishing Madam Silvia, Sakura asked that Lora be drafted into the Kingdom's army, as tensions between Kingdom's grew and battles were already beginning. Madam Silvia reluctantly agreed and told Lora to go with Sakura.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While many of the higher chain of commands in the army understood that Mages had their own unique personalities and traits, the lower ranks did not and would often bully the mages. So instead, the mages trained in their own area and had their own places to sleep. Sakura was already aware of Lora being unable to speak which was pretty uncommon, but nothing Sakura hasn't dealt with before.

"Now Lora, you might already know from Madam Silvia, but Mages do not have to use their voice to cast magic. So show me how you cast your magic."

Lora nodded and pulled out her harp. She looked at Sakura. Sakura looked at her back, waiting. Then she realized something.

"Ah, I forgot." Sakura placed her left hand down with her palms facing up then used her right thumb and sliced the palm of her hands with the fingernail. "Healing spell. Do it."

Lora nodded, and strung the harp, creating a beautiful tune. A wave of magic flew through the air and onto Sakura's sliced palm and completely healed her.

"Alright, now do a Stun or a paralysis spell."

Lora hesitated. She was always taught healing spells, and never any attacking spells. Lora shook her head no.

"Well, I guess I have to put effort in training you." Sakura said, placing her hands in front of her then closing her eyes. Lora felt Sakura inside her mind.

"Why won't you do either of those spells?" Sakura's voice said inside Lora's head.

"I don't know how to." Lora said. She felt Sakura jump a little in shock.

"Wow, you have a beautiful voice. It's a shame you can't talk. Now, let me give you the feeling on how to do it..."

Lora was trained by Sakura personally for 3 days. While her healing spells were strong, her other spells weren't. Sakura ordered Lora to study magic in the library for the next whole week.

It was about 11PM and Lora wasn't sleepy at all and decided to get a head start in studying. She left her harp in the room and headed out. A guard was standing in front of the Library. He looked at Lora then looked away as Lora entered the Library. The lights were all on, but it seemed like nobody was there. But why would there be?

Lora picked out the book she was supposed to read and sat at a table. About 20 minutes in, Lora was highly concentrated in the book. But suddenly felt a presence in the room. She put the book down and looked around. Nobody was around. She tried listening to footsteps, but there were none. It also didn't help that the majority of the floors were heavily carpeted. She got up and peeked through bookshelves, going to the next one slowly. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder that made her turn around and jump. It was the guard that was in front of the Library.

"Hey, hey relax. It's just me."

Lora's eyes widen in fear as she stood frozen in shock.

"Wait wait, don't be scared. I'm not here to hurt you." The guard said putting his hands up and getting on his knees. Lora looked at him and relaxed a bit.

"Sorry if I frightened you, but I had to know something. Are you Madam's Silvia's kid?"

Lora cocked her head, then nodded.

"I know this is a long shot, but do you perhaps remember me? I was the guard that found you on the streets and gave you to Madam Silvia."

Lora looked up as she tried remembering her very first memories. She shook her head no which disappointed the guard. Lora made a signal with her hands which caught the guard's attention.

"Oh, um. You're looking for a pen?" He looks around. "Alright, follow me." He said, walking up the stairs. That's where independent study rooms are where there's a bed and a desk for mages that have to study long hours. They go inside the room as the guard shut the door. Lora picked up a pen and a notepad and began writing as she sat on the bed. She showed the guard the message.

"Sorry I don't remember you. But Madam Silvia told me that a guard did rescue me. So thank you." The guard read. He looked up and smiled and placed his chin on his hands.

"I mean, good thing I did. Look how beautiful you are now."

Lora blushed at the compliment. Suddenly, the guard places Lora's legs on his knees and begins taking off her shoes.

"So, are you ticklish?" He asks

Lora writes on her notepad: "What's ticklish?"

"Let me show you."

Suddenly, Lora felt an evil sensation coming from the guard. But before she can get away, she felt his fingers on her feet. This feeling she never felt before caused her to pull back her feet hard. But unfortunately, the guard had a strong grip as she felt his fingers continually moving about on her feet. Lora felt a smile appear on her face but tried fighting it. She didn't know why a smile would appear at this situation when she wasn't liking this new feeling. She tried hitting and slapping the guard with her free hands but it had no affect. The guard then pushes Lora onto the bed, grabbing her arms above her head.

"You know, I lived my life in fear for many years because of Madam Silvia. If I can't get to her, you'll have to do." The guard said. Lora felt the evil intent from the words, and she knew he meant it. He dug his fingers into Lora's armpits, causing Lora to smile and make her mouth into a O shape, arching her back. If Lora could make sounds right now, she would be laughing.

"You know, if you want me to stop, all you have to do is tell me." The guard said as he lowers his hands to Lora's sides. Her body flinched opposite from the sides being tickled. In her mind Lora was screaming stop, but she knew that the guard couldn't hear it. Lora felt her strength fading away from the torture of this new sensation. And with the last of her energy, she opened her eyes wide and focused on connecting to the guard's mind.

"STOP!"

The guard flinched back and fell off of Lora and the bed. He looked at her in shock.

"Wait, you can talk?"

"Please, get away from me."

The guard smirked.

"Oh, so you can only talk through the minds, huh?"

The guard tackled Lora back onto the bed and began the tickling assault again, tickling all over her body in excitement. This time, he heard Lora's beautiful laughter in his head, which caused him to increase the speed and aggressiveness of the tickling.

"Fuck, this amazing." The guard said smirking at Lora enjoying the feeling of tickling her and enjoying the satisfaction of getting back at Madam Silvia indirectly.

*BOOM*

The door to the room they were staying in was knocked down. Sakura and a bunch of guards stormed the room, surrounding the guard.

"Private Jeffrey, you are under arrest for assaulting a fellow soldier. You have no rights except a testimony which will be heard by the Higher Chain of commands, including myself. Guards, take him away!"

"NO! PLEASE! I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED!" The guard screamed as the others took him away. Sakura turned to Lora who was gasping for her air and pulled her into a hug.

"Lora, did he hurt you?"

Lora shook her head. She felt Sakura enter her mind.

"He didn't hit me or anything, but he did some weird things to me I've never experienced."

"What do you mean? What did he do?"

"He did this." Lora said, poking Sakura in her armpits where the armor was not covering.

"EEEEEK!" Sakura screamed, jumping away from Lora. Lora was shocked at Sakura's reactions. Sakura bit her tongue, but calmed down and sat back down with Lora on the bed.

"Lora sweety. Don't you ever do that again."

"Why? What is this thing and why is it so powerful?" Lora said, poking Sakura in the armpits again. Sakura screamed again, grabbing Lora.

"Lora...just go back to sleep and we will talk about this tomorrow. Okay?" Sakura said in a low voice, but Lora knew it had a warning tone to it.

Lora nodded and walked back to her room. Sakura looked at her walking away and sighed.

"Whew, thank goodness no one else was here to know how ticklish I am."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back