• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retail Tales (MM/F, M/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Despite having no prior job experience, Lauren was hired on the spot at a medium size retail store. Her parents were disappointed in Lauren not going to college, but they accepted the fact that at least she got a job instead of staying at home. Because of this, she was able to work full time. One reason why Lauren didn't decide to go to college, and why her parents wasn't too resistant in her decision is that Lauren was pretty naive. She would be tricked easily and wasn't academically smart. It didn't bother her one bit though. She just accepted the fact that she was slow.

During her 2nd week of getting job, her general manager, Max, realized that Lauren wasn't the brightest of the bunch and took a huge advantage of this. He scheduled Lauren to come in during the morning shift, a few hours before the store opened. Of course, Lauren not having to do was okay with this and didn't complain.

Lauren walked in the store at around 7:20. No one else was in the store besides Max, who approached her.

"Lauren, why are you late? You were suppose to get here at 7." He said.

"I'm so sorry about that, the train was delayed."

Max shook his head in disappointment.

"So anyways, we might have to put you in overtime work. We have representatives from huge companies that will scout the store to see if we're competent enough to carry their merchandise. I need the whole store clean. That means clean the store for the morning shift, and fix the store overnight. Can you do that?"

"Sure."

"Alright, get to it."

For the next hour and a half, Lauren spent the time mopping the floor and fixing the racks. When she was done, Max told her to go in the office.

"Seems like you're done. Are you tired?"

"Just a bit."

"Would you like a foot massage?"

"That sounds really nice right now."

Max grabs her feet and places them on his lap and begins untying her shoes. Lauren blushes as she knew her feet was a bit damp.

"Do my feet stink?"

Max brings up her feet to his nose and takes a big sniff.

"Ugh, yeah they do. You should be thankful that I'm offering to massage your stinky feet."

"Thanks." Lauren said, biting her lips. Max begins massaging Lauren's feet, causing Lauren's nervousness to go away. Her mind was in heaven as his fingers hit the perfect spots on her feet. Just 2 minutes in, Lauren suddenly felt a finger scrape up the soles of her feet.

"EEEEK!" Lauren screamed, pulling her feet back.

"Oh whoops, didn't know you were ticklish." Max said, smiling at Lauren.

"I'm super ticklish." Lauren said.

"Are you now?"

Max grabs Lauren's feet again and takes off her socks.

"No, what are you-"

But before Lauren can finish her sentence, Max begins tickling her bare feet, causing Lauren to fall off her chair and onto the floor. Max keeps his wrap arms around her feet as Lauren begins squirming and laughing on the floor, pounding her fists on the floor.

When Lauren was bit younger, she had a crush on a guy who had a interest in soft feet. Ever since then, Lauren would lotion them to keep her feet extra soft, thus her feet being one of her most ticklish spots.

The tickling continued as Lauren pleads Max to stop tickling her. Suddenly, the door to the office opens. Clay, an assistant manager and also the right hand man to Max, walks in.

"Clay, help me!" Lauren says in between her laughter. Max stops tickling, and picks her up plopping her on the chair she fell off of.

"Clay, guess what? I think our new worker here is super ticklish."

"Oh really?"

Lauren opens her eyes after catching her breath and realizes that Clay is now sitting on her legs, trapping her in the chair as Max picks up her feet and places it on his lap again. Clay digs his hands on Lauren's tummy and Max tickles her feet. Clay was a pretty strong and heavy guy. Lauren tried slapping, pushing, and hitting Clay, trying to get him off, but to no avail. Also, it didn't help that Max was continuing to tickle her feet.

Her energy was quickly being depleted as she struggled to pull her feet away. She was also moving her arms all around her body, trying to swat and protect her body from Clay's hands that were switching from her tummy, sides and armpits. There were even times that she felt Clay's fingers on her breast.

It wasn't until tears started streaming down Lauren's face that they finally stopped.

"Alright, that's enough for this morning. Remember, you also have an overnight shift. Go home and get some rest."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite being tickle tortured to tears, Lauren didn't think much about it after she left work and went back to the store, her mindset focusing on her next assignment at work. Max wasn't there. It was only Clay.

"So we're going to have to fix some of the merchandise in the back."

Lauren followed Clay into the storage room. It was pretty hot in there.

"Damn, I told Max we had to fix the Air Conditioner in here."

The next 15 minutes passed by pretty slowly and tirelessly. All they had to do was move merchandise side to side, but it was pretty heavy, and the heat caused both Clay and Lauren to sweat pretty hard.

"Shit. Lauren, do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

"Not at all."

Clay takes off his work shirt, revealing a very fit upperbody. Lauren couldn't help but blush. Clay looked at her and noticed.

"You know, if you're hot too, you can take off your shirt."

"I-I'm fine. I'll get through this."

"Don't worry, there's no cameras in here."

This easily convinced Lauren as she took off her shirt, revealing a white sports bra. Right when she put her shirt down, she felt herself being taken down on the floor. Clay was on top off her as he began tickling her sides. Lauren screamed in ticklish laughter as she tried grabbing Clay's hands. It had little effect since Clay easily evaded her hands and moved all around her upperbody. He lifted himself up just a little bit and rolled Lauren on her back and took her arms and placed it above her head. Sweat was already running down Lauren's body, and the tickling added even more sweat. Clay looked at Lauren and gave her a flirtatious smile, Lauren blushed and looked away.

"Something the matter? You're not telling me to stop."

Lauren didn't reply. Clay lowered his body closer to Lauren.

"Are you enjoying this?" Clay asked, tickling her armpits. Lauren began laughing again, thrusting her body up and down. She felt Clay's groin area on her's while being tickled. Clay stopped tickling as Lauren looked at him. The tension in the air was very heavy, as they both knew what was coming next. They locked their lips as Lauren finally gave in and relaxed her body, allowing Clay to take over.

A half hour later, they got off the floor.

"As much as I enjoyed that, we really must finish this." Clay said, putting his pants and shirt back on. He picked up Lauren off the floor as he began finishing his work. He felt Lauren's arms wrapped around him.

"I still hate being tickled but...that was pretty fun. Can we do that again next time, but with less tickling?"

Clay turns around and kisses Lauren, looking into her eyes sweetly.

"NO." He says smiling

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back