• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the second interview

lyn74

TMF Poster
Tiesha started towards the door and when she reached for the knob the secretary grabbed her wrist and whispered oh my god I almost forgot! Take off your panties and bra! He only wants one layer of clothes to remove. Tiesha was wearing an ankle long light blue flowery summer dress that was elastic and poofy around her breast and straight and long below. A pretty dress but clearly made for comfort and not attention getting. It was one of her go to outfits around the house other than the leggings, sports bra and tank that she wore to work out. She grabbed the elastic above her breast and pulled her dress down. Quickly unhooked her bra and handed it to the secretary who put it in her bottom desk drawer. Pulling her dress back up she grabbed the bottom of her dresses raising it up to reach the waistband of her panties. Normal Walmart panties, nothing sexy, she was almost relieved to be taking them off. Stepping out of them and handing them to the secretary she felt a trickle of her own fluid trickling down the inside of her right thigh. Do you have a tissue? She whispered to the secretary, I’m super wet! Standing in those poses and being told what would happen to her apparently excited her more than she realized. Looking in several drawers the secretary said no, just go, there’s no time.

Tiesha walked in and closed the door behind her. The office was big. As big as the lobby. Desk directly in front. A black couch to the right of the desk. Directly to her right was a small table seating four with a flat screen TV on the wall above it. The lawyer was handsome! Younger thirties, fit. He was wearing a suit with his tie on the desk and his top button undone. She liked what she saw. She folded her arms behind her back and widened her stance and waited. He was relaxed and smiling. He seemed more welcoming than the secretary. But he didn’t say anything. He just looked at her, and not at her face. Nothing she wasn’t used to but in an office setting at night. It felt really awkward.

Turn around for me. She turned keeping her arms folded behind her. Even in her summer dress her booty was prominent. Not huge but firm and round and stuck out no matter what she wore. She could feel his eyes on her. Turn again and face the wall on your left. She turned again now giving him a side view. She felt humiliated. She was used to being on display but not like this. Not like a photo shoot and not like the club. She felt like livestock on display and didn’t like it. But told herself “take it” in her head and remained still and silent.

The man got up and walked around his desk and then placing both his hands on her butt he said what’s your name? Tiesha she said. How old are you? 22 she said feeling his hands rub and squeeze her bottom but not acknowledging it. She wandered if she should moan but remembered the secretary saying ignore it, so she did. Brothers and sisters? Two brothers, both older, no sisters. Boyfriend? Husband? Kids? Nope, nope. And hell no she said giggling. Hands behind your head. She laced her fingers behind her head and immediately felt his hands glide around her thin waste, cover her firm flat tummy and then glide up to cup and gently squeeze her breast. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip but didn’t moan. So how is your relationship with your parents? He asked. OK I guess. Nothing bad or traumatic, but we don’t talk that much. They were more providers than parents. We mostly raised ourselves. Were you and your brothers bad. She felt another trickle down her leg and her nipples were fully erect and hard. Here breathing was shallow but she was able to mask it and maintain a steady voice. No, but we were all very stubborn and self driven. She chuckled. None of us took orders from our parents very well. It’s funny how both my brothers joined the military. They take orders now she laughed. Give them too. I couldn’t take orders from a boss either which is why I dance. She laughed nervously, but here I am. Funny how things work out.

With that he said feet together. Tiesha stood straight up and the man grabbed the elastic strap above her breast, maneuvered her dress below her breast and down over her hips and the dress dropped to the floor. She silently stepped out of the dress with her left foot and used her right foot to kick her dress to the office door before resuming a wide stance again. Then mans hands continued to roam all over her now naked body. What are your brothers names? He asked while rolling her hard nipples between his fingers sending little electric shocks all throughout her body. Tyrone and Thomas. All t’s he said. Now he was very lightly running his fingers up and down her upper arms and rib cage making her whole body shiver uncontrollably, but she kept herself from laughing. Try to keep breathing he said without stopping. Do you mind if I just call you tee? He asked. Call me whatever you like sir. I’m here for you. Then come over here tee.

He walked over to the table and took the seat directly in front of the TV on the wall. While pulling out a small bottle of baby oil, he said come stand over here to my right. Tee complied as he poured oil onto the fingers of his right hand. Tee assumed a wide stance in front of him with her fingers still laced behind her head. You can lower your arms now. He said. Folded behind you or on your hips, whichever is more comfortable. She folded her arms behind her as he started making light circles around her clit. He then turned toward the TV and turned it on with the remote on the table and started flipping channels. Tee started getting angry. This is the weirdest shit I have ever done. Are you serious?! your going to sit there and fiddle with me like any normal guy would fiddle with the remote. This is crazy! She stared at the wall because she didn’t want him to know she was angry. He did though, but continued. After settling on a football game he said while still looking at the TV and still circling his fingers on her soaking wet most private place, he said I know that your friend told you that this opportunity would be worth your trouble and I believe you also got that impression from my secretary, but I bet you think it’s time to discuss money. You think? She thought, but that really wasn’t a question so she stayed silent. You’ve been here for a little over twenty minutes, if you last to the end of the interview, you’ll be here for an hour and a half to two hours. You will be paid $200 for the interview, no matter how it goes and if you last to the end, you’ll get a $300 bonus. Whether you decide to work with me or not. Tee relaxed. Another thing we need to discuss is your arousal. She was getting aroused.

So what did Sam tell you about communicating your arousal to me? Tee thought, Sam? Apparently that's the secretary, probably short for Samantha. They must be pretty casual with each other for him to call her that. Then she said, she told me to tell you when I was close to cumming and to say now when my orgasm starts. The man said true enough, but sometimes I'll want to know how you're feeling before you get close, so I use a number system he said while continuing to glide his hand is circles underneath her. He didn't need to reapply any lube, her body was doing that just fine. The man said its simple enough, a one to ten scale, but I only use numbers one, and seven through ten. Tee nodded in understanding. He continued, one means that what I'm doing is painful, unpleasant, or just that if I did that all day long, it would not get you there or even arouse you. She nodded. Seven means that it feels good and should I continue long enough it would eventually get you there. She nodded again and smiled. The man said safe to say that's where you are now? Tee looked up at the ceiling and nodded quickly, thinking maybe a little more than that, her face was starting to feel hot. The man continued, eight means you can feel your orgasm building. Not real close but getting there. She looked at him in the eyes as if to say that's it. That's where I am! Nine he continued, means if you don't stop right now, I'm going to cum. It's the same as telling me you're your close but you should be very close. I may stop or I may not, your honesty is very important. If you say your close and I keep going and it takes longer than thirty seconds for you to reach orgasm, I'm going to have to punish you for that. Tees's eyes widened. He said it may mean a physical punishment or a dock in pay but one way or another, there will be consequences for asking for a break before you require one to prevent you from cumming, clear? Clear tee said. Ten is that first contraction, the beginning of your orgasm, it means the same thing as saying now and you can say either or, just make sure you say one or the other. Cumming without announcing your orgasm will receive consequences. Tee nodded. The man looked back at the football game and continued to make his circles as he watched. With nothing to say or listen too tees mind became sharply focused on what she was feeling. Her hips were moving now and she realized she wasn't angry or humiliated or embarrassed anymore. She had grown used to the situation and she felt comfortable and her pleasure was building. The first commercial came on in only a couple of minutes and the man said ready to take it up a notch? Hehe, she knew this was coming and she was ready. She nodded. He said go sit on the couch.
She walked over to the couch keeping her arms behind her and sat on the edge of the couch and spread her legs. She felt a little proud and was giving herself a mental pat on the back for being so obedient and accommodating. The man pulled up his chair directly in front of her and said lean back and get comfortable and you can put your feet on my shoulders. Tee had a feeling of boldness and leaned back spreading her legs so wide that her feet touched the back of the couch, using her arms to wrap around each leg and hold them back. I can do this if you like sir, she said with a mischievous smile. He laughed and said that will do.
Tee was feeling better. She felt in control for a moment, this was her comfort zone. Tee had worked at a lot of clubs as a dancer but the one where she did the best was a club where the girls did not pole dance. She specialized in twisting her legs and making her booty cheeks clap together and getting on the floor, legs spread wide and back squeezing her Kegel muscles and flexing her butt muscles not twelve inches from the guys up near the stage. Tee ran track in high school and still loved working out so she had amazing legs, ass and belly and generally drove the guys wild. She had b cup breast but they were perky and natural and she was very proud of her butt. When she gave lap dances it was not uncommon at all to see her customer with a large bulge down the leg of his pants. When she did, she would often whisper to the guy to point it up when she turned around. Then she would back herself onto them until she felt his member between her cheeks and then move up and down. She loved it when they would ask her to stop about to explode in their pants. With the light on, and no music and no alcohol and no people this felt a lot stranger than she thought it would, but at this moment she was good.
The man pulled out a small white cylinder with three nubs on the end. She knew exactly what that was. She used to have one before she upgraded to a better vibrator. He twisted it on and pressed it right above her button. Not on top of it but close enough to make her involuntarily contract. As soon as her muscles squeezed he removed it for two or three seconds then did it again and again. Tee thought it was funny. She was used to seeing guys that were horny or lustful, or even swooning over her but this guy. He reminded her of how her brothers looked concentrating on something they were working on in the garage. It was so clinical and detached. Her body was reacting just the same though. In fact her entire torso was jumping now every time he pressed the vibrator on her. She felt her butt cheeks dripping and she could only imagine what she looked like down there. At home she had several toys and one was quite large. She had a ten inch dildo and when she used it would be covered in white wet cum when she finished. She imagined she was a wet white mess down there now. But she wasn't close to cumming yet. The constant stopping was throwing her off. Then he pressed and held it down for a while watching her body closely before taking it off. Mmmmm, that was close she thought to herself. She didn't think she would get so close so fast. He counted to five and then pressed it back down. Her contraction became long and steady, and then she contracted tighter and harder, CLOSE she said in surprise! He removed it, counted to five slowly and out loud and pressed it down again. Tight, tighter, CLOSE! She said as he removed it again. She could feel herself throbbing now and could not help moaning when he touched her. He pressed again. oooh CLOSE! She said immediately on the edge. She could cum at a touch and she didn't know if she could take much more. She was not going to cry mercy though, as long as she verbalized what her body was doing, it could do whatever it would do and she would be following her orders. She would not allow herself to ask or tell him anything, no matter how much she wanted to. Her body was screaming for relief though. To be left alone or pushed over the edge would each be relief but being held right on the precipice like this was torture. Her whole body was quivering now.* He would not beat her. She didn't know why she felt like she was in a contest now, but she did, she was not about to be defeated.
After more edges then Tee cared to count, the man sat back and said, I know Sam told you that you probably would never be penetrated but can a use another toy? Tee thought for a second. Then not wanting to speak nodded her head yes. He scooted back about two feet and said stand up and then got up and went to his desk. She assumed he was coming back to the chair and took a wide stance and front of the chair again folding her arms behind her.
He did return with a curved purple vibrator that was clearly shaped for penetration. It looked soft, almost velvet with a smaller purple nub curved in the opposite direction coming up from the base which was white with four buttons on it. She hadn't bought one of those yet, but she wanted one. The man sat down and put the toy in his lap and then rubbed his hands up her belly, over her breast, around to the sides and then back down to her waist again. He did this several times making big circles on her torso. It felt really good. Then his hands glided around to her buttocks and gave it a firm two handed squeeze and said you can relax your arms now, you're doing good. You can rest your arms on my shoulders if you like. She didn't feel like she needed to but felt like that's what he wanted so she did. He took his fingers and rubbed them around her opening wiping the wetness from her and rubbed the tip of the vibrator with it. He then turned the vibrator on and it purred. He lightly rubbed the tip of the vibrator up and down her vagina careful not to touch her clit and then he slid it in. two inches, four inches, then all the way in. mmmmmmmmm it felt so good. The man went silent as he rhythmically but slowly stroked the toy up and down. Tee remembered Sam telling her that when the feelings became too intense to ignore, not to worry about it. She relaxed and purred and moaned and cooed, lost in pleasure.
She felt pressure, like she had to pee, her whole torso was being rocked by waves of pleasure and her pussy and butt were in a constant state of contraction with short harder contractions happening with each stroke which were happening at a faster rate now. I'm close she said. He did not stop. Fuck I'm about to... she whispered, catching herself and thinking she spoke when she shouldn't have. NOW! Her orgasm hit her like a mac truck, fluid gushed onto the floor and he kept stroking at an even faster pace. She clinched his shirt in her hands and buried her face in his neck and MMMMMMMMM! SHIT! SHIT! Her body quaked starting in her buttocks and moving up to her stomach, back and shoulders her whole body jumping and quivering and quaking. When the orgasm subsided, her legs went weak. She leaned hard on the man putting nearly all her weight on him afraid she would fall. He took her and held her for a second and then leaned her back on the couch. When she saw the large wet spot on the carpet she said I'm sorry... I don't... I never...
He interrupted her, no apologies. I knew what I was doing. I don't usually do that either but you were so wet, I had a feeling. He left the room and came back a minute later with a glass of ice water and a towel. He placed the folded towel on the wet carpet and said Have a drink and lie down.
She emptied the glass of water in several successive big gulps and lied down on her back covering her face with her hands. She was silently but visibly laughing she was grinning ear to ear unable to contain her giggles. She had never came like that. She was in shock. When she had intense orgasms, a flood of emotions would hit her making want to laugh or cry and this was the most intense orgasm she ever had.
"Hands" he said quietly and then she remembered. She immediately stretched her arms up above her head, still giggling. She then stretched her legs out too, feeling shivers escaping her body, pointing her toes, reaching for his desk feeling very relaxed and happy. He let her take in a deep breath and giggle a little more.
It's time to talk about money again before we go much further he said sitting on the edge of the couch. With his left hand he reached up and very lightly brushed the underside of her wrist. He seemed lost in thought. His fingers started traveling up toward her elbow and it sent electric shivers through her body. She started feeling scared, it tickled, and above her elbow was very ticklish. I want you to listen carefully to me he said. But while I'm talking I want you to try your very best to keep your arms up and to stay nice and stretched out like you are right now. She nodded yes but was suddenly terrified. His fingers and nails travelled up and down the underside of her arm from her wrist to her elbow and back again. I haven't been completely honest with you. Oh no she thought, don't piss me off and turn out to be an ass whole, I was just beginning to be glad that I came! He continued, if you look around you won't see any cameras. His fingers brushed all the way up her arm just inches away from her armpit making tee lock her body up in an attempt to keep her arms up. When we go to the next room, you won't see any cameras in there either. She was confused. I'm not hiring you to produce videos he said. I have a tickling fetish, and I want you use your body to play with. I want to hire you as my personal toy. Tee just looked at him, still trying to process what she just heard and trying also to keep her damn arms up, his fingers tickled so much! The man stood up and said scoot over a bit tee. She scooted over closer to the edge of the couch and he straddled her, sitting on her thighs. Tee thought "what the fuck is going on? What is he about to do? How much do you make tee? He asked.
He then took both of his hands and lightly stroked her arms from elbow to armpit and then glided his nails back up to her elbow again. She held her breath to keep from exploding in laughter but she managed to keep her arms up. Ffffffffff she exhaled long and slow blowing an f sound through her lips trying to take the tickling. He stopped so she could answer. I don't know she said maybe a hundred a night Monday thru Thursday. Three times that on Friday and Saturday. So about a thousand a week.
52 weeks a year? Lord no she said I take a two week vacation every year and twice now I took a whole semester off to focus on school. Plus I just needed a break and to be normal again. Normal? He asked? Raking his fingers all the way down her sides and then dragging his fingernails up from her panty line to right underneath her breast. Oh my god she thought looking up at him wide eyed. That tickles so much! He stopped to hear her answer. I mean... I don't know, I don't think I live like my friends do. I feel like I don't relate, like I'm on the outside looking in.* Sometimes I want to live like them. Fair enough the man said. So your hours are what? Six to two or something like that? Eight to two she answered. And Sunday is the only night you have off.* Yes sir, that's why tonight is the only night I could come. So you have all night? He grinned. She said nothing. I'm kidding, he said. We are about half way through. Maybe more than halfway, we'll see. Anyway I would like to match your pay. One thousand a week and it won't interfere with your job so it will double your pay. And work she added. Oh no the man said I work from 7 am to 3 pm. I want you to be here from three to five thirty or six. On Saturdays I host a local poker game here so I'll be here on Saturdays too. So same pay but less than half the hours and it'll be cash. I like cash tee said with a smile.
Look the man said. I am a successful lawyer with a fetish that I can afford to indulge in and I would like to indulge with you. Your body specifically. He raked his hands down her arms and sides and up and across her belly causing her to hold her breath again while her body popped like bacon in a frying pan. Ffffffffffff she exhaled again. Why didn't you just say that at first then? She asked not able to contain herself from giggling all through the sentence. It was like the tickling persisted even after he stopped. And the anticipation would cause the ticklish feelings before he even touched her! This whole crazy situation she found herself in made her giggle. He answered would you have come if you knew I was just a guy and not a video company. Tee thought about it. Probably not. It's pretty weird she giggled. It is he said smiling but harmless. This is fun Tee said laughing again.
So let's see, the man said while he took a firm squeeze of her hips. OH MY GOD!! Tee burst out while sitting up, grabbing his wrist and trying to pull them away. He smiled and said you're going to have to be tougher than that. Let's try again. Tee paused for a second and then laid back down slowly raising her arms back above her head. You can do this she thought to herself. He squeezed her sides and she immediately sat up again grabbing at his arms. She looked at him and said I don't think I can do this, it's so intense. Are you sure he said. She thought for a second, is this over? I want to do this she said. Tears welling in her eyes, I want to do what you want me to but I tell myself to take it and it doesn't work. My body just does it, I can't help it.
Can we try something else the man said?* Tee nodded, she was feeling helpless like she was about to fail and she wanted this now. She didn't even really know what this job was but her gut was telling her she wanted this job. She was learning things about herself that she never knew. This was new, it was fun, exciting, and challenging and she wanted more. She wanted to know now how much she could take. Five seconds the man said. Keep your arms up for five seconds. OK she said. The man said tell me when. What? Tee asked. Say tickle me. Oh Jesus are you serious? She thought. OK, three, two, one, "tickle me".
He immediately squeezed her sides, up and down her rib cage. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FIVE, FOUR, THREEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TWO ONE. He stopped. You did it. Tee nodded her head up and down while still laughing, genuinely surprised at what she just did. Ready? Tee looked up at the ceiling, stretched her arms up and took two deep breaths. Ten seconds this time the man said. Tee paused, took one more deep breath and then said "tickle me".
The man started pinching her stomach muscles along her panty line and kept poking and pinching with thumb and forefinger across and along all six of her visible, clenching, flexing, quivering stomach muscles. Hahahahahahahahah** hahahahahahahahahah. FOUR, THREE, she heard him say as his hands started digging in around the sides of her breast and he grabbed her armpits and her arms clenched down clamping is hands against her sides. She was silently laughing by now and could not stop.
The man was obviously having fun as she looked up at him she really did find him attractive. He had rolled up his sleeves and had that v shape to his torso. Thin but not skinny and oh my. He has a bulge! Which made her continue to laugh even more. He was getting off on this! Her skin was flush with heat herself this was all so new!
I'm confident if I gave you a bar or a rope to hold onto you could take a lot more. But I think it's safe to move on. So you want to do this? He asked. I do. So from three to six, Monday thru Saturday, who does your body belong to? He asked. My body belongs to you sir. And when your body belongs to me, what can I do to it? He asked. Anything you want sir. She answered smiling. Ready to go to the next room and take it up a notch? He asked. Absolutely Tee said with a big grin.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back