• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

third and final interview

lyn74

TMF Poster
You can leave your dress there. Go out and take a left. That caused Tee to pause, safe to say Samantha is gone? The door was glass. The parking lot was empty though. She opened the door and walked out. Hi Tiesha, Samantha said shocking her. Sounds like you did well in there. Her name is Tee now. The man said walking up to the doorway behind her. I renamed her. Whatever, you're such a goof. Samantha said. Up the hallway, bathroom on your right Samantha told her. If you need to pee, now is the time, keep the door open. She's in on it?* She stepped into the bathroom and sat down. Well duh she thought to herself, she did give me the pre-interview but over the past... how long has it even been? She lost all perspective of time. She looked at her phone. Only forty five minutes! It felt like it would never end! She started to pee and would not look up from her phone trying not to think about the two strangers standing right outside the open door. When she was in the office she completely forgot that Samantha was even there. In fact she could barely think at all. She was either paying close attention to whatever the man was talking about or desperately trying to follow directions, or just feeling the intense sensations that she was feeling.
She finished, grabbed a tissue and wiped herself up. She was a wet cummy mess, and walked out. To your right and down the hall Samantha said pointing the way. She passed a kitchenette on the right and walked thru the door into a large room with two green felt poker tables and padded chairs all around. Each wall had a flat screen TV on it. Not your ordinary friendly poker game, Tee thought to herself. Take a seat Tee, Samantha said. Tee grabbed a chair, turned it away from the poker table and took a seat. The man and Samantha also grabbed chairs and faced them towards her and sat down. Tee felt so weird being the only one naked. She spent so much time naked in front of others without batting an eye but she felt so exposed here. Like she was the only naked person at school or something. I guess I was nervous like this when I first started dancing too she thought, but that seemed so long ago. Almost five years ago now.
First of all we wanted to tell you that we view you as a coworker now and you're welcome here. The code to the door is 6969 and the last room in the back has a stationary cycle, a treadmill, an elliptical, a Bowflex machine and other furniture that you will become acquainted with. That sounded suspect but she stayed quiet. She would find out soon enough she thought. We are about to tie you up and thoroughly tickle you. Then we will make you cum, then we will tickle you some more. Tracking? Back to that again! Samantha spouted off these things that kept shocking and scaring her like she was reading a grocery list.
Tracking she said. Are you good to go? Samantha asked. Good to go Tee said. And any questions? Allot but I can't think very well right now. Samantha laughed at that. Well I'll tell you, being tied up is different. I heard you taking allot in the office but when you're tickled and your body tries to protect itself and you can't because you're tied up and the tickling doesn't stop, it's a whole different experience. That hit Tee pretty hard. She hadn't thought of that, she didn't have time, who thinks about stuff like that? When Matt tickles you... MATT! Mathew Heinz! His name is on the door, how dumb can you be? Tee berated herself. Why couldn't I figure out his name? Nerves? Samantha telling me his name was sir? She chuckled shaking her head. Samantha paused seeing Tees's moment of clarity and being amused by it, and then continued. When Matt tickles you, he will be watching for your need to breathe, signs of pain but most importantly signs of emotional distress. The most important thing to remember is that you will be OK, It's intense, but you'll be fine so don't freak out on us. Tee nodded but that wasn't comforting at all. It was really scary. How intense was this going to be? Think your ready now? Samantha asked. Tee froze. She was terrified now and she wanted to delay.
Has he tickled you? She asked Samantha. Sam and Matt looked at each other but said nothing. I'll tell you, Samantha warmly answered her, but we are cutting into your time now. I have all night Tee said smiling and remembering her ordeal in the office. Matt hired me a while ago but a couple of years ago he started this poker game and I volunteered to run the game so he could play. Yeah, volunteered for a hundred dollars a night, Matt chimed in. Gas money Sam smirked. Anyway, the guys got pretty raunchy sometimes and Matt was surprised that I didn't mind at all. Before I became a legal assistant I worked the counter at an auto shop. These guys had nothing on the guys I used to work with. But one night the guys were talking about hookers and Matt told everybody that he thought prostitution should be legal and that he had indulged with several call girls. That shocked me. Matt didn't seem like the type who would or needed to do that, so one day at work I asked him to fill me in. I was curious. I asked him, Matt you had call girls? Why? And he answered... Sort of Matt chimed in again. Sort of! Samantha squawked, her personality coming alive. What kind of answer is that? Sam chuckled. So I kept prodding him, I knew he had a secret. He wouldn't give in though so I took it up a notch and just started assuming what his secret was. She couldn't contain her laughter any more, she had completely opened up looking at Matt and teasing. Do you like to wear diapers Mattyboo? Do you want them to pretend they’re being raped? Do you get them so squat over you and take a dump on your chest? Does she pee on you? Sam sang in her best r Kelly impression laughing so hard she almost fell off of the chair. Mimicking the classic Dave Chappelle spoof.
So I told her Matt said. I told her I liked to get the girls to hold their arms up and let me tickle them as much as they could take. It's so innocent! Samantha said. Apparently not Matt countered. I went to BDSM clubs, that didn't work out. What happened? Tee asked. First of all I was single. Almost everybody there had partners already so I felt like a third wheel. Then there mostly into whipping. Some electro play... don't get me wrong they were the kindest most generous and accepting people I ever met but nobody shared my interest. Heheh listen to this, Samantha giggled. Then I went to mistresses and had them tickle me. How was that? Tee asked. Great actually, I couldn't imagine a girl letting me do that to her but I thought I could find someone to tickle me. I was surprised to find out that tickling is not as easy as it seems. Several mistresses just didn't tickle me very well but some of them.... Man. Tee chuckled. Matt continued, it was really intense sometimes which made it worth it. He continued, eventually I wanted to be the one doing it to someone else, so I got the courage up to go to a strip club and start talking to the dancers. Tee was familiar with that scenario. Some of the guys that bought her drinks would ask her to do the wildest things. She never did though. Until now but she was referred here by a friend and coworker. I found a girl I felt comfortable asking and she was totally up for it. I guess it took off from there. Finding dancers was hard and time consuming so I started calling call girls, just spitting it out up front. The quicker I got a no, the quicker I could move on to my eventual yes. Tee just nodded taking it all in. I still do that from time to time but word of mouth works even better. When a girl enjoys the experience and refers another girl to you, there is a small level of trust that you don't have to break through that makes all the difference. So you tickled Jenifer? Tee said in surprise, everything coming together and making more and more sense. Yes matt answered, she did really well actually.
Let me finish this up Samantha said. Tee may have all night but I don't and I want to stick around and see how you do. Once I found out what he was into I wanted to see it. When Matt got a girl who was willing to work with couples I came and watched. It was a kick and with me there the girls weren't so nervous and would let us tie them down and tickle them harder. And then I wanted to experience it for myself and joined in. I volunteered to be on the receiving end too. He's very good if you haven't figured that out. Tee nodded in agreement. So now we are both into it and we enjoy doing this. Sometime times you will be working with just one of us and sometimes both of us and we'll go from there.
Tee felt much better now. Like she knew them. And she was comfortable. I'm ready now Tee said with a smile. Just a couple of more things, Samantha said . first, Samantha pulled five one hundred dollar bills out of her purse and put it on the table. This is yours now, you’ve earned it. From here on out, your auditioning for the position. And lastly this, pulling a piece of paper out of her large purse. Just legalities, it says what happens in these walls stays in these walls. Never mention who we are. If you want to recommend us to a friend, you say we are a fetish company and tell her to say she is responding to the add. That's it. You can't tell her what we do or who we are. Just tell her it's great, it's worth it, we'll tell her the rest if she calls. Tee said wait, is there and add? Nope Sam chuckled, that's just what you say. Tee signed the paper and gave it back. Then Matt handed her a piece of paper and said and here's mine.
She looked at it and it said:
Tickle contract
1) I Tiesha, agree to be tickled for one hour.
2) I understand that I cannot stop the tickling no matter how intense it becomes.
3) I will do my best to refrain from speaking, grunting, screaming, or holding my breath while being tickled.
4) I understand that during a session, I may be sexually stimulated by toys without penetration and willingly receive said stimulation.
5) I will alert my tickler of impending orgasm and announce when my orgasms begin.
6) I understand that after the session is over, any party can unilaterally choose not to participate in further sessions but will commit to finishing all started sessions with full effort and cooperation until the agreed upon time has expired.
7) With my signature, I give my full consent to be tickle tortured.
Is this legal? Tee asked. Not at all, Sam answered. Matt just has me type those up to fuck with your head. Tee snickered and thought "you two are nuts! You know that right?" She didn't say it though afraid to get too friendly. She signed it also and handed it to Sam saying yes ma'am trying to regain the tone and seriousness that began this crazy night. Then in an audible whisper she said good as legal as far as I'm concerned.
They* all stood up and returned the chairs to the table and Sam said the double doors in the back will take you into the back room.
Tee opened the doors and looked around. All the exercise equipment was there as well as several pieces of furniture that looked like it was made out of spare parts of exercise equipment but clearly meant for bondage. One was for kneeling in, hands overhead, and one for kneeling in doggie style. One to lie down on and one to sit in. The one to sit in was pulled out to the center of the room and the rest were up against the wall. When you come here we have plenty of food and drink that you're welcome to. You're welcome to work out here. We even have some small beds to sleep on in the closet that you're welcome to use. We don't have a shower or sauna but there is a YMCA right up the street that you can join with more workout equipment, sauna, shower, pool, the works, that I like to use. I'll get you a good rate if you are interested.
Matt and Sam walked to either side of the chair that looked like an incline bench with padded arms and legs extending out in a Y above and stretching out forward from the seat. They both looked at her and she walked to the seat and sat down, placing her arms and legs in their proper places and watched Matt and Sam strap*her down. She was belted above her knees and elbows and had ankle cuffs placed around her ankles securely tying them down. Her wrist had cuffs that she had never seen before. They were leather and when secured around her wrist, they enveloped her hands with a small metal bar on the inside to hold on to. The cuffs were tightly secured to the tops of the arms stretching her arms out tightly. She gave them a nice tug and she lifted herself up off of the seat until the belts on her thighs held her snugly down. She shifted side to side and the belts on her upper arms held her firmly in place. She was comfortable, but she wasn't going anywhere.
Matt pulled up a metal folding chair he grabbed that was leaning against the wall and sat down behind her and Sam having poured a generous amount of baby oil that she took out of her purse, handed the bottle to Matt behind her and started to oil up her thighs. Sam's face close to Tees, whispered you'll be fine. It's only tickling. Easy for you to say Thought Tee as she felt Matt's hands apply a copious amount of oil up her rib cage. His hands pushed the oil into her armpits and up her arms up to her elbow. He used the flat of his palms so it didn't really tickle until his fingers would glide into her armpits witch sent a visible jolt thru her but then quickly subsided. She heard Matt grab the oil bottle again and pop the top. Then she heard him set the bottle down and rub his hands together before feeling them smoothly glide around her waist and all over her belly. This is going to be really bad she thought. Sam was working her oil down each of her legs like a massage therapist. It felt really amazing. Each one of them applying more oil Matt massaged her breast, while Sam simultaneously started massaging the oil into her left foot. Tee closed her eyes in pure ecstasy. She then rubbed the oil onto each toe individually pulling on each one sending ticklish shocks up her leg. Matt was just taking his time with her breast obviously enjoying himself while Sam oiled up her right foot the same way. Tee thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention like this. Sam went over to the wall and took a seat, and she heard Matt ask her "for the next hour, who does your body belong to?" You sir Tee answered trying to contain a nervous giggle. And while your body belongs to me what can I do to it? Anything you want sir. And what do I want to do to it?
She looked over a Sam when she heard her chuckle under her breath, "your such a goof". Then she turned her eyes up towards the ceiling, took a deep breath and said with confidence, tingling anticipation and excitement. "TICKLE ME!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back