• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Billionaire's Daughter goes partying

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Lea is a daughter of a billionaire. Sounds like a nice life, right? To Lea, she felt like she was trapped. Her father did not allow her to go any parties or hang out with any guy friends. He was scared she would be taken advantage of since many people knew who her father was. The result of this caused Lea to find a new interest at home. She learned about technology and quickly picked up on things. She created her own untraceable laptop, a mini robot, as well as many other things.

After Lea graduated, her father allowed her to go away for college. Of course, Lea knew her father would spent people to watch her every move. Luckily for Lea, she had a back up plan. She read many stories of college student going to parties, and the college she was going to was well known for parties. Lea created a face mask that she can wear to change her looks. It can only be peeled off if the material recognizes her fingerprints. She puts on the face mask and looks at herself in the mirror. She hated to admit it, but the face mask makes her look better than her regular face. But, she did make the face mask to look like Olivia Culpo.

Lea heard about the club near the campus from social media. She walked outside and cautiously looked around, trying to not look suspicious. She noticed 2 men walking bout the dorms and could easily tell they were her father's hired goons. They didn't seem to recognize her as she walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nightclub was very loud and crowded with students. There were those grinding up to each other, some making out, and the lonely ones standing at the corner, not knowing what to do. Lea was a very confident girl that did not care about being judged. She went to the middle of the dance floor and danced to the music. There were a few guys that approached Lea and tried dancing with her, but she ignored them as she easily could tell they were Betas. A big turn off for her.

Lea never had this much fun. Her body couldn't keep up so she decided to sit down at an empty booth. She took off her shoes and began massaging her legs. That's when 2 guys approached her.

"Hey. I'm Danny" Said one of the guys. Lea looked up and her heartbeat skipped a beat. He was wearing a white collared dress shirt with dress pants. He had one of his hands in his pants pocket with the other hand running through his pompadour style hair.

"I'm Baylor. Saw you dancing, you're pretty good." Said the other guy. They both sat on both sides of her and placed their arms around her. Lea looked down in embarrassment. She has never dealt with many Alpha males before. Their personality was overwhelming.

"We have a home nearby. You're welcome to come along and have some...fun."

Lea bit her lip and nodded. She was both nervous and excited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The situation quickly escalated as Lea was brought into the bedroom. The guys quickly took off their shirts revealing very good bodies. Lea's knees were already weak. Danny walked over to Lea and pulled up her shirt. He looked at her to see if she was going to allow him. She showed no resistance. Once the shirt was gone, the pants were going next. Danny brought Lea over to the bed and quickly began kissing her neck. Baylor did the same on the other side of her neck as Lea began quickly moaning. Getting kissed on the neck was something she never felt before. She never knew why girls would moan because of this, but now she does.

As the kissing continued, Lea started getting hornier. She felt one of them unhook her bra, but she didn't mind. She closed her eyes and continued enjoying the feeling of the guy's mouth on her neck. Suddenly, she felt something wrapped around her wrists. Her eyes widen.

"What are you guys doing?!" Lea screamed. Danny placed a finger on his lip, shushing her. He got off and went to Lea's feet and handcuffed her ankles to the bedposts. Before continuing to protest more, Baylor got on top of her and brought his face closer to Lea's.

"Just relax, we'll take good care of you." He said, smirking a confident smile. He began making out with Lea as her worries were quickly replaced with the hot sensation of a hot guy kissing her. He pulled away and smiled at Lea.

"Say, are you ticklish by any chance?" He said, poking her sides. Lea yelped and pulled to the side. Baylor turned to Danny.

"Her sides are ticklish, check her feet."

Danny smiled and nodded and began tickling her feet. Lea's reactions were immense as she screamed and thrashed her body side to side. Baylor took this chance and began squeezing her sides, causing Lea to scream even louder.

"STOP!" Lea screamed. The guys ignored her and continued tickling. Baylor found out that Lea's belly and armpits were her most ticklish spots and focused on there, switching from time to time so she wouldn't get desensitize. Lea was in agony. She has been poked before, but never really tickled like this.

After 5 minutes of intense tickle torture. They finally stopped and gave Lea a break.

"Please, let me go." Lea said tiredly.

"Aww, do you hate being tickled?" Danny cooed.

"Yes, let me go."

"Well, maybe this will change your mind."

She looked and saw Danny's and Baylor's mouth going towards her nipples.

"Noooo." Lea managed to say before moaning. She then felt one of their hands on her groin area, causing her to arch her back. They continued this process until Lea began begging for more. They stopped causing Lea to become frustrated.

"Please, more." She begged.

"So, you like being tickled, right?"

"YES! NOW PLEASE FUCKING FINGER ME, DAMNIT!"

Danny and Baylor laughed and began tickling her sides while sucking on her hard nipples. Lea screamed and moaned at the same time while twisting and turning. Her body and mind were in a state of confusion as her body wanted to turn to and focus on the area that was being pleasured, but wanted to turn away from the tickling. Being tickled and sucked on from both sides was torture for Lea.

After seeing Lea's face turn very red, they finally stopped.

Danny lowered his face towards hers.

"So, LEA. Any chance your father and I can make a business deal?"

Lea's eyes widen.

"H-how do you know who I am?"

Danny smiled, and closed one of his eyes. Suddenly, the eyes that were opened changed into a grayish color.

"It's something I created, a facial recognition that can tell me a bit about people. It can see through your disguise as well."

Lea became nervous. Danny then placed his hands on Lea's sides as he lowered his body, causing Lea to feel his hard on.

"Like I asked before, can you talk to your father in making a deal with me?"

"Yes! Just please no more tickling."

"Good, because if you don't, I'm pretty sure I can find people that would LOVE to know that the billionaire's daughter is very ticklish."

And that wasn't the end of it. Danny and Baylor made sure Lea would keep her promise as ticklish laughter and screaming was heard in the house that whole night.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back