• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alpha Queen Taken Down (Multiple M's/F, F/F)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Shots were rapidly firing back and forth in the alley. 2 gangs were at war with each other. The briefcase in the middle of the alley filled with things that can make either gang rich.

Leona, one of the leaders of Gang A was yelling instructions to her members.

"Leo, move over to the trash can over there!"

"NO! He's going to get shot if he comes out from hiding!" Yelled Tim, another member.

Leona grabbed him by his shirt.

"We are going to get trapped if we get pushed back! We need Leo to move up front and apply pressure. LEO! GO!"

Leo nodded and stepped out from the wall he was hiding behind. Right before he reached the trash can, he got hit.

"Argh!" He screamed, clutching his arms before collapsing on the ground.

"NO!" Screamed Tim. He tried running towards Leo before Leona grabbed him.

"Stay back or you'll get shot as well!"

Tim slapped her hand away.

"Get off me you stupid bitch! He got shot because of you!"

"I KNOW BUT-"

Before Leona could scream another word, she heard screams from her members. One by one the other gang started closing in as her gang started falling. Leona tried shooting back, but the bullets ran out as well as the remaining members. Before she could reloaded, the gang closed in and pointed guns at their head. Leona and the rest of her gang dropped their guns and had their hands up. The leader of Gang B pushes through the crowd.

"Well well, looks like the traitor is finally caught."

Lin was the leader of Gang B. Leona used to be in their Gang before leaving.

"I'm no traitor. You were just a terrible leader who abused her power."

Lin looks around smirking.

"Yes, I guess that would explain why you guys surrender, huh?"

She then took the gun from her fellow member and whipped the butt of the gun on Leona's head, causing her to black out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leona awoke to the throbbing pain on her head. She tried reaching for it, but quickly realized her hands were handcuffed above her head. She looked around and noticed she was also naked with her legs in front of her, stocks locking her feet in placed as her toes were toe tied.

"Tsk tsk tsk." She heard. She looked up and saw Lin shaking her head and wagging her fingers.

"You know, it was pretty stupid of you to leave. You could have stayed here and enjoyed the riches we produce. We have a great home, great food, and don't have to pay taxes. So tell me, what did you gain out of forming your own gang?" Lin asked, smirking.

"I had my freedom and didn't have to take stupid orders from you." Leona said.

"Oh please, all I asked was for you to have sex with Andre and I. It wasn't THAT big of a deal."

"Shut the fuck up. I choose who I want to have sex with. You don't get to decide that."

"Ugh, complain, complain. That's all you do...Anyways, let's get back to business. First off, I want you to know something. Boys!"

Leona's eyes widen as Lin's gang members and Leona's gang members walked in the room. She then remembered she was completely naked and was embarrassed by this.

"Guys, what the fuck are you doing here? Lin, did you force them to come here?"

"Meh, sort of. It was either get shot or hear me out. I think they want to say something to you." Lin motioned for Leona's gang members to step forward. Leo stepped forward and spoke first.

"Look, to be completely honest, I followed you cause I wanted freedom too. But your ability to lead sucks and makes me regret leaving."

"Next." Said Lin.

Tim stepped forward.

"What Leo is trying to say is. You're fucking stupid and you deserve this. Nice boobs by the way."

The rest of her gang said pretty much the same thing. Some were nice about it and some weren't. After everybody got a word in, Lin spoke again.

"So I've known Leona for quite a long time and am willing to let her gang members join us again. Of course, one criteria is to have sex with her."

Leona's gang members looked at each other. Some nodded in approval.

"BUT, we will save that for last. Because one thing you might not know is...She's VERY ticklish..."

Leona's widen.

"Lin you fucking BITCH!" Leona screamed, pulling on her chains.

"All of you, tickle your precious leader goodbye. Because from now on, you will no longer follow this wanna be Alpha. You will all tickle torture her like the Beta she is, then fuck her like an Omega. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am!" Leona's gang shouted in unison.

"She's ticklish everywhere, now have fun, boys."

Tim took the initiative and sat on Leona's thighs, his face looking down her tied up body as their chest was very close to touching. The rest of Leona's gang stood by her sides and feet.

"ALL OF YOU, STOP THIS AND LET ME GO!" Leona screamed.

Tim then slapped her right across the cheek.

"Sorry bitch, you're no longer the Alpha you thought you were. You were always a Beta, just like us."

With that, Tim began squeezing her sides.

"ARGH!" Leona screamed as she began flinching side to side. She then began pulling down on her arms and moving her feet as felt the fingers tickling her armpits and the soles. She threw her head back as she began laughing and pleading. She shut her eyes and shook her head. She then began having a flashback of her first tickle torture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're 18! Go find a job or go to fucking college!" Yelled Leona's mom.

"Shut up, I don't listen to you anymore!" Leona screamed back.

"Get out of MY house then you useless piece of shit!"

"FINE!"

Leona slammed the door to her house shut as she got in her cheap car and called Lin.

"Sup?" Said Lin.

"Can I crash at your place?"

"Shit, mom finally kicked you out?"

"Shut up."

"Go ahead, try not to get shot."

Lin and Leona were good friends growing up. They both went to a bad high school and hung out with the wrong crowd.

Leona knocked on Lin's door.

"Come in. Shoes off." Said Lin.

Leona took off her shoes and walked in. Lin grabbed Leona's arms and dragged her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, wrapping her arms around Leona's waist and looking at her eyes with a blank expression.

"Not in the mood, Lin."

"So talk, cause I ain't letting go."

"I just couldn't take getting yelled at everyday. So fucking annoying, you know?"

"Oh, I know. Surprised it took you this long to leave, or get kicked out."

Lin then rolled Leona on her back and grabbed both of her wrists, placing them above her head. She then kisses Leona on the cheek, then on her mouth, surprising her.

"Lin!" Leona screamed angrily.

"Sorry, you didn't resist from the kiss on the cheek."

"Doesn't mean I turned Lesbian!"

Lin shrugs her shoulder.

"Well shit, I'm horny now. Can you do something about it?"

"NO! Let me go!"

Lin ignored her. Instead, letting go one of her hands holding Leona's wrists and moving it down and underneath her shirt, placing her hands on Leona's sides.

"You know how I occasionally give you pokes at school and you jump? I want to test how you handle a full tickle torture."

"LIN! FUCK! NO WAY!"

But again, Lin ignored her as she began squeezing her sides. Leona screamed as she began flailing her body, knocking Lin off.

"FUCK! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Hey, I'm letting you stay at my place. If you're not gonna let me have sex, at least let me tickle you."

"I'm your best friend!"

"Even more so on why you should let me tickle you. Deal or get the fuck out."

"ARGH! FINE!"

"With handcuffs and blindfolds!"

"WHAT?! THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

"Okay, bye."

"5 MINUTES! THAT'S ALL YOU GET!"

"Sure, for now."

Those 5 minutes was torture for Leona as Lin explored her ticklish body. And for as long as Leona stayed there, she was either given a choice of having sex with Lin or getting tickled. Lin was a beautiful girl, but Leona wasn't romantically interested in her. Though there were times during the tickle session when she secretly enjoyed being dominated by Lin.

Back to the present as Leona snapped back to reality from her flashback, she managed to open her eyes to see that her former members were smiling as their fingers dug into her ticklish skin. She slammed her head against the wall, trying to distract her body from the tickling. She felt violated as the fingers would move to her breast and groin area. Not only was she red from laughter, she was also red from embarassment as she felt all eyes on the room staring at her naked body being ticklish.

The tickling continued as sweat was coming out from all areas of her body as well as tears streaming down her eyes. No more laughter was coming out of her mouth. Only cries and grunts as her body was twitching instead parts of her body reacting to the tickling. Lin took this as a cue.

"STOP!" She yelled. The members immediately stopped and looked at Lin.

"Move." She commanded as everyone got out of the way. She lifted Leona's chin up, then slapped her with her free hand. She did the same thing 2 more times.

"Stupid bitch. Did you learn your lesson?"

"y-yes." Leona said in a soft voice. Lin slapped her again, this time with much more force. Lin winced in pain as an "ungh" sound came out of her mouth.

"LOUDER!" Screamed Lin, lifting Leona's head again.

"Yes!" Leona said with a louder voice.

"Now look at your members and call yourself a Beta Ass Bitch."

Tears were coming out of Leona again as she bit her lip and shook her head. Lin dropped her head and assaulted her armpits. Leona screamed as Lin switched from her armpits and nipples, tickling them for a full minute.

"Now, look at them and say it."

Leona lifted her head, mostly red from embarrassment.

"I'm a Beta Ass Bitch." Leona said, immediately sobbing afterwards. Lin's members laughed as well as Leona's former members. Lin gave Leona gave 30 seconds to sob before grabbing her by the hair.

"Oh, we're not done yet." Lin said.

"No, please no more."

Lin ignored and looked at the members.

"Pants off and grab a condom. Time to welcome all of you and this bitch back to Gang B."

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back