• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell! Part 4 (F/f) starring Mystique from X2

lurch7

TMF Regular
I was inspired to write the fourth installment of the Tickle Hell saga after watching the new movie: X2. I found Rebecca Romijn-Stamos to be so hot as Mystique that she had no right to go around untickled!

Enjoy:

Tickle Hell! Part 4

Shelia straddled Marilyn Monroe, tickling her ribs furiously. Shelia’s expression was that of pure bliss as the raucous, agonized laughter of the ex movie starlet filled her ears as the angel gazed upon the tickle victim’s tear streaked face. Was there anything more beautiful in all of God’s creation than a woman’s expression of hapless hilarity? In Shelia’s opinion, there certainly was not.
Moving down to her waist, Shelia dug her tickling fingertips into the ex movie star’s taut flesh as the pitch of Marilyn Monroe’s screams of laughter rose another notch. Overwhelmed with lust, Shelia pressed her face into the tickled starlet’s warm pussy juices and stuck her tongue into where many male sexual organs went before, on both sides of the grave.
Marilyn Monroe’s eternal bouts of laughter became mixed with gasps and moans of sexual pleasure as Shelia’s tongue teased her clit, rising slowly to orgasm as the angel rose with her. Finally, the orgasm erupted in both tickle victim and tickle torturer in volcanic intensity as both women howled in ecstasy.
Exhausted, Shelia rolled off of Marilyn’s spread eagled body and lay next to her on the bed, gasping from the sexual release. But there was no rest for the ex movie starlet, for she was one of the ticklish damned, and Tickle Hell allowed not a second’s respite from the eternal tickle torture that was her fate.
Shelia left the room as dozens of disembodied hands continued their tireless work on the sexy movie star, stroking and goosing her ticklish flesh as she bucked and screamed wildly from the agonizing tickling sensations that she had suffered for decades already and shall suffer forevermore. Shelia made a mental note to visit Marilyn again sometime, she was not only incredibly ticklish, but an excellent fuck.
The privileged citizen of Heaven strolled leisurely through Tickle Hell, enjoying the sights of the thrashing, heaving throng of billions of writhing women as they suffered their eternal tickle torments. They were trussed up with bonds, some in standing positions, and others with their backs on the floor, but all were writhing helplessly as feathers and fingers assaulted all of their most ticklish areas that their bonds left exposed. Their long, beautiful hair hanging before their scrunched up, tear soaked faces as they laughed hysterically in ticklish agony for all eternity.
As Shelia walked along, she reached out from time to time to stroke a breast, or squeeze a buttock of the damned as they suffered their eternal tickle tortures. Yes, life was good.
In time, one particular woman caught her eye. She was trussed in a spread-eagled position as dozens of disembodied hands dug into her ticklish flesh, eliciting ear-piercing shrieks of laughter among the others who were tickled eternally. Shelia moved toward her for a closer look, her heart pounding in her chest in excitement. If that woman was who she thought she was, she would be a very happy camper.
Sure enough, it was! Shelia was looking straight into the agonized grimace of the bitch that played Mystique in the X-men movies – in full costume! What was her name? Shelia had to use her mental powers to find out that her name was Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. Shelia had seen all of the X-men movies and had found Rebecca Romijn-Stamos particularly alluring in that Mystique costume. In fact, Shelia had personally told God that she couldn’t wait for her to arrive in Tickle Hell so she could tickle-fuck her. And now, her wish was about to come true!
Overcome with giddy lust as she was, Shelia took the time to use her mental powers to discover that Rebecca Romijn-Stamos had been suffering non-stop tickle torture for three days so far. The charges that condemned her to Tickle Hell were typical of female models and movie stars: enticing men to masturbate and cashing in on her sexy body. And as an added punishment, since most men had masturbated to the image of her in that Mystique costume, she will be tickled in it forever and ever. Shelia certainly had no complaints about that.
Shelia considered the time she was about to spend tickle-fucking Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in her Mystique outfit to be very special, so she took her time preparing her. Using her magic powers endowed upon her as a privileged citizen of Heaven, Shelia conjured a soft pink cotton leotard around Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s super sexy body, making sure that it hugged every curve. And as an added erotic and exotic effect, Shelia conjured a pair of bunny ears upon her head. Shelia stepped back to admire her work. The pink bunny outfit cast upon Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s Mystique costume looked silly and sexy at the same time, just the way Shelia liked it. Shelia spent no less time admiring how the tears that flowed from Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s eyes from the constant tickle agony didn’t smudge her make up either. Heck, in Tickle Hell, anything was possible if it involved tickling.
Just when Shelia was wondering whether to start by smothering her face into Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s breasts while squeezing her ribs or sucking her ass while digging her fingers into her sides, Shelia heard someone yell in a bossy tone: “Stop right there!”
Shelia turned around to see that it was none other than Sarit!
The fellow angel stood among the multitude of writhing women as they thrashed about in their eternal tickle agony, her stern expression a stark contrast to the grimaces of forced hilarity upon the ticklish damned. “This bitch is mine, Shelia!” said Sarit in a bossy tone of voice.
Shelia gawked at Sarit, surprised to see her in this particular portion of the underworld, knowing that she preferred inflicting the medieval tortures of Fire and Brimstone Hell to the endless vellication of Tickle Hell.
“Says who?” cried Shelia indignantly.
“Says this!” Sarit replied as she whipped out a parchment and handed it to Shelia. “I had this tickle-**** reserved in advance! I have first dibs!”
Both angels were shouting at each other, not just out of anger, but also out of necessity. The raucous din of tickle tortured women howling in agonized laughter made it almost impossible for them to hear each other. In fact, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos actually managed to see through two slits of her tear soaked eyes the two arguing angels and howled out a plea.
“YAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA! (GASP) OH-HO-HO PLE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE GOD! MAKE IT STAH-HA-HA-HAP! (GASP) I’LL DO ANYTHI-HEE-HEE-HEEING! JUST STAH-HA-HA-HAP! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!”
“Stuff a sock in it, bitch!” yelled Sarit as she conjured a sock and shoved it into Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s mouth.
Shelia examined the document to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s muffled laughter. It specifically reserved Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s ticklish body to Sarit all right. None other than the ultimate authority in the universe Himself had signed it. Far be it for Shelia to argue with Him. But still…
“I thought you preferred to torture the Nazi shits who raped and murdered you at Auschwitz!” said Shelia.
Sarit huffed in response. “I’ve been doing that for decades,” she said. “It’s gotten kind of tedious. I’ve pretty much left that to the demons nowadays. So I traded my sadistic tendencies in for a lesbian-tickling fetish, just like yours, only I have the sense to reserve the celebrity trollops who get condemned here. So step aside.”
Shelia fumed, but Sarit was right. She had first dibs and Shelia had no choice but to accept that. So Shelia settled herself down upon a pile of silk pillows to watch Sarit have her way with Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.
Sarit stood before Rebecca Romijn-Stamos to view the silly pink bunny outfit that covered her blue voluptuous body in disgust. She looked over at Shelia and humphed. “Pervert!” Sarit said as she snapped her fingers, causing the pink leotard and bunny ears to disappear as well as the sock she stuffed in the actress’s mouth so that her screams of laughter could sound out uninhibited. Then she stepped behind Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s voluptuous spread-eagled body, spread her perfectly round butt-cheeks apart, and practically shoved her face up Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s colon. Shelia rolled her eyes. And she says I’m a pervert, she thought.
After Sarit finished eating Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s plump voluptuous ass, she moved on to her breasts, giving them a tongue bath. Then, she smothered her face into the actress’s cleavage.
The disembodied hands that were tickling Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s sexy body were very accommodating to Sarit’s sexual lusts, moving out of the way to tickle somewhere else while the privileged citizen of Heaven enjoyed Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s ass and tits.
And for dessert, Sarit moved down to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s pussy and practically devouered it. Then came the orgasm. Sarit moaned with pleasure as she rubbed her body against Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s as the orgasm slowly built. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos still laughed raucously in response to the unbearable tickling sensations that crawled all over her body, but they were interrupted by moans and gasps as she felt the building orgasm as well. Finally, both Sarit and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos screamed at the top of their lungs as the volcanic orgasm ripped through them in pleasure so intense it was almost agony.
When it was all over, Sarit staggered toward Shelia, overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure of tickle sex with the gorgeous Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in her Mystique costume. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos continued to futilely squirm in her bonds and scream with laughter as the disembodied hands continued to inflict the unendurable tickle agony that was forever hers.
Sarit stumbled and fell into Shelia’s arms. “Are you all right?” asked Shelia.
“Yeah,” Sarit replied. “Oh my god, that bitch is so hot! You don’t know what sex is until you’ve fucked that whore!”
“I believe it!” said Shelia as she laid Sarit upon the bed of silk pillows. “Just looking at her gets me wet!”
“Well, she’s all yours now,” said Sarit. “Enjoy.”
Shelia smiled as she turned her attention back to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s thrashing, ticklish body. It looked like this was going to be a good day after all.

Lurch7

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artoftickling/

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back