• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New "Star Trek: Enterprise" Story for My 1000th Post

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Dear Friends,

In honor of my 1000th post I offer a new story set in the world of my long-time interest, Star Trek. Even those of you who are completely unfamiliar with anything 'Trek' should find this tale to be pretty free-standing and comprehensible. (Just remember, Vulcans are devoted to intellect, logic, and the suppression of emotion.)

I am also providing links to websites of the very hot stars of the story, Jolene Blalock, who plays the Vulcan T'Pol, and Linda Park as Hoshi Sato. Please enjoy and I hope to get comments and feedback.

Jolene: http://www.geocities.com/blalockfan/

Linda: http://www.time-scape.com/lindapark/

COMMUNICATING WITH THE SOLE

A “Star Trek: Enterprise” Story
starring Jolene Blalock and Linda Park

The shuttlecraft door hissed open. T’Pol, a Vulcan female, second-in-command of Enterprise, carefully stepped out of the small ship. Draped over her wide shoulders was one arm of Ensign Hoshi Sato, Enterprise’s Asian communications officer. The Vulcan had to walk fairly bent over to accommodate her shorter fellow officer. Supported by T’Pol, Hoshi limped slowly toward the bay exit doors. She hoped T’Pol could not see her pained expression in the low lighting of the shuttle bay.

The two officers moved carefully down a very short corridor. T’Pol reached up and pressed an entrance panel to let them into the scanning station adjacent to the decontamination chamber. Dr. Phlox would appear momentarily to scan them for the presence of potentially harmful organisms. If detected, or if there was any doubt, Phlox would send them next door for decontamination. This would also be his first chance to get a closer look at the Ensign’s injuries. They were minor, but definitely needed treatment.

T’Pol lowered Sato into a sitting position on a padded table. “Ouch,” Hoshi blurted out.

“Excuse me, Ensign. Are you in a great deal of pain?” T’Pol asked in her dispassionate way.

“Well, it’s not that bad. Just in certain positions…my back is probably in spasm. My right knee got smacked around a bit, too.” She took a deep breath and tried to relax her frame.

“I’ll be the judge of that, young lady.” Dr. Phlox could be heard clearly through the room’s sound system and seen through its window. He was grinning.

“It’s just that something like this with my back happened to me once before, doctor.” Hoshi turned her head slowly, trying to face him.

“I’d prefer to hear you explain what happened to you just now. A fall, I take it?”

“No.” Hoshi scowled slightly at the thought of recounting her clumsiness. “The muck on that planet was two feet high….”

T’Pol interrupted. “She’s referring to the nutrient loam produced by the planet’s vegetation and consumed by a variety of animal life.”

“It’s as thick as pudding. Only a machine…or a Vulcan,” the dark-haired woman looked at T’Pol, "could get through that mess."

“Suffice it to say, it was difficult to maneuver efficiently through the substance.”

Hoshi shrugged her shoulders and a twinge of pain reminded her of the injuries. “Anyway, when this large bird swooped near us, I couldn’t dodge it quickly enough and its wing drove me straight into something like a tree trunk. At least I managed to twist enough to avoid smashing my face.”

“That is indeed fortunate, Ensign,” the doctor said. He clicked off an instrument he had been examining. “I’ll have you back to your old self soon enough, but first the two of you have a lot of decontamination to accomplish. Hoshi, since you appear somewhat immobilized, Subcommander T’Pol will have to do the honors for your back and lower extremities. According to my readings, that ‘nutient loam’ you strolled through is just brimming with all kinds of nasty little microorganisms. And Subcommander…please make sure you scrub extra carefully on her soles and between her toes—as well as yours. I’m seeing a virtual colony of bacteria developing across the bottoms of your feet. Next door with you, ladies.”

Hoshi looked up with an expression of surprise at the doctor’s last comment. “Don’t worry, Ensign,” T’Pol said, assuming the communications officer was concerned for her health. “The decontamination gel, in tandem with the ultraviolet treatment, is most effective.

“Right, of course.”

T’Pol assisted her fellow officer through the doorway into the decon area where the Vulcan began to matter-of-factly remove her own skin-tight outfit. She carefully pulled off her boots and Star Fleet issue stockings and began to strip down to her underwear. Hoshi watched the lean, muscular young woman smoothly fold her clothing into a neat pile and place them on a shelf. The woman’s slightly yellowish skin-tone was not dissimilar to Hoshi’s own. T’Pol turned to her with the same air of professional detachment she had fully dressed. “I assume you need assistance removing your uniform?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

It took only a few minutes of precisely calculated movements on T’Pol’s part to free Hoshi of her external clothing with relatively little pain. Hoshi was now lying face down on one of several low benches as T’Pol spread the electric-blue decontamination gel over her back and shoulders. “It is logical for me to complete the gel procedure on you first before I perform it on myself. I will only need your assistance for two small areas on my shoulder blades.”

“You must be very flexible. I’ll be glad to help—arrgh,” Hoshi groaned as her superior officer hit a sensitive spot behind her knee.

“I am sorry, Ensign, but I must be thorough for the sake of your health and the health of the entire crew.”

“I—understand, ow!”

“I will help you to turn over now,” T’Pol said gently, for a Vulcan.

The procedure continued methodically down the prone woman’s body. Hoshi rubbed the substance over her own well-toned arms, chest and stomach. After finishing with Hoshi’s shin’s and calves, T’Pol seated herself at the end of the bench facing the ensign’s bare feet. T’Pol scooped up another handful of decon gel.

“Subcommander?”

“Yes?”

“Can you just wait a second before doing my feet?” Hoshi said a bit plaintively.

“Are you in pain?”

“Well, no, not exactly.”

T’Pol waited calmly. Hoshi closed her eyes for few moments, opened them and then nodded to the Vulcan. The latter woman placed her fingers at the heel of Hoshi’s small left foot and with great exactness began to cover the surface of her sole with the soft, blue material using small, circular motions. After three seconds of this the Asian suddenly pulled her foot away from T’Pol’s hand.

“Ensign Sato, is there a problem?”

“Subcommander, I feel ridiculous about this….”

“About what?”

“I know this is not very professional of me…but it’s just that my feet have always been very…sensitive.”

“Am I pressing too strongly?”

Hoshi took a deep breath. “No, no, it’s not that…Subcommander…I’m extremely…ticklish…on my feet. Are you familiar with the concept? Are people on Vulcan ever ticklish?”

T’Pol raised an eyebrow. “Ensign, I lived for many years on Earth. I am familiar with the phenomenon you refer to. But for the most part, I observed it among Earth children.”

“Oh no, many—maybe most—human adults are ticklish too, especially in certain areas like the feet. Anyway, let’s try it again. Maybe if I think about other things.”

T’Pol cautiously reached out to touch Hoshi’s foot and resumed the circular motions right where she had left off. Hoshi held her breath and glanced around the room looking for something of interest to focus on, but after a few moments a wide smile overwhelmed her face. As T’Pol’s fingers came to her arch the Asian suddenly grabbed the sides of the bench. “Hold my foot!”

“What?”

A bit breathlessly, Hoshi said, “You’re going…to have to hold my ankle…with your other hand…as you apply the gel. I can’t keep my foot still any longer.”

“You want me to restrain you?’

“Yes, yes, restrain away…and don’t let go!”

T’Pol complied and once again resumed the application of gel to Hoshi’s sole. Hoshi tried briefly to turn her ankle left or right and immediately discovered that a Vulcan grip was more like a metal vice. The young officer realized now that even if she wanted to, she would not be able to pull her foot back from the methodical stroking. Her foot was going nowhere unless T’Pol released her. Somehow the thought that essentially she was, well, ‘trapped’ seemed to increase the sensation of being ticklish. As she felt strong Vulcan fingertips move around and around the ball of her foot Hoshi started to grin broadly and a few chuckles passed her lips. T’Pol looked up to Hoshi’s face, but with a hand gesture the woman indicated that the gelling should continue.

But as the Vulcan rubbed against the pad under Hoshi’s big toe the small woman lost the last portion of her self-control. She opened her mouth very wide and gulped a deep breath. “Aaaaaaa, hahahaha, oh no, hohohohohohohohohohoho, T’Pol, wait, wait, HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

T’Pol let go of her foot and waited for Hoshi’s laughter to subside. “Why did you stop?”

“Because you said ‘wait’ and you seemed to be experiencing a significant loss of self-control. I surmised that you could no longer endure the procedure.”

“But I told you not to let go. I’ve just got to get through this…somehow. Now keep going and don’t stop—even if I beg you to!”

T’Pol eyed the ensign with an edge of bemusement. “I’m constantly impressed by how few mental disciplines humans possess. I could instruct you in some simple techniques for dampening your perception of external stimuli.”

“Let’s just get on with it.” She sounded the tiniest bit stung by the Vulcan’s remark.” We have more discipline than you think, Subcommander…it’s just that some of us have certain… weaknesses here or there.”

“I see. And your ‘weakness’ is approximately…here?” T’Pol extended a finger and lightly touched the middle of Hoshi’s arch.

“Hey!” She pulled her leg back. “I think you’re beginning to enjoy this!”

“Enjoyment is a human emotion.”

“Oh yeah…I forgot.” Hoshi rolled her eyes, scowled, and slowly replaced her foot alongside her superior officer’s gel-covered hand.

“This human physiological response to touches or stroking is most curious. I understand the effort to withdraw a sensitive body part from uncomfortable stimulation, but what I fail to comprehend is why, for example, merely making light contact with the sole of your foot would provoke you to intense laughter.”

“Hmm…that’s a good question. I never thought much about it. I don’t know. First there’s kind of a tingly, itchy feeling and then you get this strong urge in the pit of your stomach to just…laugh out loud. I can’t really explain it.”

“And it is an involuntary response?”

“Well, it depends on the human, I mean, person. My feet have just always been my worst spot where tickling is concerned…Now can we just finish with this torture, please?” Hoshi smiled anxiously.

T’Pol again raised one eyebrow. “Most curious. So I am to continue the application without regard for your protests or expressions of irrepressible mirth?” T’Pol asked.

Hoshi’s face went a bit paler. “Well, when you put it like that…I—yes—I can take it. Let’s go.” The Asian swallowed hard.

T’Pol immediately took hold again of the smaller woman’s ankle. As she worked her fingers over the smooth skin of her colleague’s foot, she noticed Hoshi taking deep breaths with her eyes tightly shut.

“Very good, Ensign. Stay focused on your breath. I am about to rub the gel in the spaces between your toes. Given the number of tiny nerve-endings in that region, my assumption is….”

Through gritted teeth Hoshi said, “Please…don’t…talk about that….”

Just then T’Pol inserted a finger between Hoshi’s big toe and the one next to it and scraped firmly up and down. Hoshi jumped a bit and put her hands on the sides of her face. Although her lips were pressed closed, the corners of her mouth began to twitch slightly and then a smile began to slowly spread from one ear to the other. “God…that really…really…haha, tickles,” she managed to get out.

“You can resist the sensations, Ensign,” T’Pol coached, and as if quoting, she continued, “Remember: sensation is of the mind and the mind can be controlled.”

“Sensations…haha….the mind…hehehehe….the toes…HA…can’t…HAHAHA…control hohohohohohohohoho, noooooooo, not thaaaaaat!”

T’Pol, apparently in an effort to speed up the process and shorten the time of Hoshi’s distress, had placed her fingers simultaneously between all the toes of the woman’s small foot. She carefully massaged gel over every millimeter of exposed flesh.

“HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, T’pooooooool! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOOP!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasse, STOOOOP IIIIIIIIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

But, true to the arrangement the two officers had made, T’Pol most definitely did not stop. She patiently worked her digits in and around Hoshi’s toes and the area just below them. T’Pol raised her voice over the laughter. “To comply with Dr. Flox’s instructions, I will now scrub your entire sole again, using my nails to insure that any loose skin cells are removed in the process.” And she proceeded to do so.

“Gooooood NOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Hoshi was now striking the sides of the bench with her fists and was kicking with her free leg. She made contact a couple of times with T’Pol, but the Vulcan was completely unfazed by the blows.. “T’POOOOOLLL, STOOOOOOP, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE—I MEEEEAAAAAN IT, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, REEEEAAALLLYYY, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Suddenly, T’Pol reached the center of Hoshi’s arch, scrubbing intensely as she went along. “OHMYGOD!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, T’POOOOOOOL!! LISTEN TO MEEEEEEE, HEHEHEHE…HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, LISTEN, I-I-I-CAAAAAAN’T TAAAAAKE IIIIIT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”.

The ensign began pulling at her hair in a mad effort to distract herself from what was going on at the other end of her body. She had not anticipated how much it would tickle when T’Pol went all out in an attempt to destroy the ‘colonies’ Dr. Phlox had spoken of a short while ago. Hoshi’s laughter progressed to the point where her breath ran low and she was laughing ‘silently”. T’Pol seemed to take the quiet as a sign that Hoshi was finally regaining some self-control because in the next instant she released Hoshi’s left foot and went to work enthusiastically on the right one. Hoshi waved her hands wildly trying to signal to T’Pol that she wanted to say something, but the Subcommander seemed intent on finishing the procedure.

Almost offhandedly, for a Vulcan, T’Pol asked, “Ensign, I recall from observing a few incidents that humans sometimes utter a certain word or phrase as an accompaniment to tickling….”

Hoshi found her breath and then her voice. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, DOOOOOOOOOOON’T.”

Oblivious to the true extent of her patient’s distress, she continued firmly scraping away at Hoshi’s right sole. “It was something like, ‘kitsh’ or ‘kooey’…‘kooey, kooey, koo?’….”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEEEEAAAASE!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!”

“Or, ‘kitshy, kooey’…wait, it was ‘kitshy, kitshy koo’! That’s correct, it was: ‘kitshy, kitshy koo, kitshy, kitshy koo’.” T’Pol pronounced the phrase a couple more times in her mechanical way to be sure she had the right pronunciation. Hoshi’s short, black hair was now matted with sweat against the sides of her face and tears of laughter slid down slowly from the corners of her eyes. “What is the meaning or purpose of that phrase, Ensign?”

Of course, the Vulcan received no comprehensible answer. The gelling continued, along with gales of almost maniacal giggling, for another three or four minutes. When T’Pol finally finished, the Enterprise’s communications officer lay there in a state of quiet, sweaty, decontaminated exhaustion.

“I hope the procedure was not too difficult for you.”

After a few moments of heavy breathing, Hoshi raised her head slightly to look at her fellow officer. “Difficult? Difficult?…Now that’s funny.”

“I presume you do not mean to indicate that another round of laughter is about to ensue.”

By turning on her side first to protect her back, Hoshi gently sat up. “Look, Subcommander, I just wish you could know for 10 minutes what it feels like to be really ticklish. I wonder how you’d do without all those years of Vulcan mind-training to protect you…assuming, of course, that you are not, in fact, ticklish right now…Isn’t it time for me to assist you with those shoulder blades, Subcommander?”

Last edited:
dddduuddeee!!!!!!!!!great story although I'm not a foot fan it was a great idea to get T'pol to tickle Hoshi like that. Saying that though, those characters in their underwear only having feet tickled, what a waste. Anyway good one I look forward to hearing part 2 if it's coming

Suhweeeeeeeeetttt! :D Interesting story and very enjoyable to read. (Even if I know bugger all about Star Trek.) A worthy commemoration of yer Red Feather Triple D. :)

HOLY MOLEY!

completely wonderful story, triple D! you rule dude!:wow: :D :wow:

Great Story DDD,and an interesting variation. I never thought of Star Trek as being associated with tickling. Bravo!

wow! I really liked this! it seemed entirely possible that it could happen just like that in an episode. loved the way the tickler was slightly amused and curious in a detached way and the way the ticklee just wanted to get through it!!! lol

you really need to get on the writing team of one of these shows, DDD. I‘d watch a whole lot more TV! :)

Thank you so much for your replies, kind friends. Your input and support is of great benefit to me and my writing. Feel free to add any further thoughts you may have.

dig dug

Great story, DDD! I love detailed description of foot tickling.:D

And congratulations on reaching the feathered ranks.:D

*Golf clap* Bravo, triple D. My familiarity with Star Trek serves to heighten my appreciation of the story. I love all of your TV stories, you are always able to incoporate the tickling into the shows seamlessly. I'm doing the same kind of thing on a Buffy story I'm working on right now, I'd love it if you could offer some advice.

Milagros--thank you!

Dear BuffyFan,

I'd be glad to assist in any way I can. Why don't you e-mail me the general outline of your story concept at [email protected]

Will you be in the chatroom soon? That could be an even better way to share ideas and suggestions. I really look forward to seeing your story!

Be in touch,

dig dug

Always look forward to reading your stories DDD ...you're the best!! Excellent job........

:D That was a sweet story Dig Dug Dog maybe you could do one about T'Pol getting her feet tickled by the captain to get her to lighten up.

Awesome story Triple D! You've got the Vulcan thing down. Unemotional yet curious in a scientific way. Your writing style is interestingly descriptive, so that the reader can almost see and hear the action. Very believable and consistant with established character traits. Bravo, buddy! Three thumbs up! Er....Hey, that's not a thumb! :eek:

Ooooh poor Hoshi!

Mr Dog, this is a theme you must continue, I beg of you!
The curious intellectual Vulcans have always been my favorites, and you have T'Pol's manner of speaking and detached playfulness to a T. Hearing T'Pol remarking thoughtfully about the sensitive & numerous ticklish nerve endings between the toes, her concern with carefully scrubbing every tiny spot on Hoshi's ticklish feet, her reflections on the human phenomenae of ticklishness ("Kootshie kootshie koo, isn't it...?" she says) are only a few of the memorable details that I lingered over last night.
Do it some more!
Button :p

I think I would have understood it if I'd known who the characters were. Not much of a Trekkie I'm afraid. :( I guess that is just illogical Captain!

So is your posting average, you very sad person! :p

HisDivineShadow said:
You will pursue me to the ends of the earth with that, won't you?:D

Doing my best. ;) You're worse than Alex ever was. At the very most, his was only about 25. :blaugh: Today alone you've put about 60 on.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S AT <36!!!!!!! Oh, and I posted over a hundred and seventy times last Saturday, or was it Sunday?

Oh well, anyway, to stay on topic. D3, PLEASE write a sequel. PLEASE!!!!!!

Dear recent round of friends,

Your comments are warmly appreciated and very encouraging--each and every one.

houdini: I always like it when you pop by to post.

chef: how would the Captain--or anyone else--get to T'Pol? That has to be a true tickle-challenge--no???

drew: a great new rating system, buddy!

Button: Thank you for your detailed analysis. I would love to hear specific requests you have for future Trek stories.

Jim and Shadow: Guys, could you take it outside, please? Thanks. Jim--I hope you liked it anyway for the tickling.

And last, but not least, Biscuit: Lol. Believe me, I thought about your raving vendetta against all-things-Archer and I'm glad you could get past it (more or less) for the story! ;) I *hate* to tell you this, old pal, but last night in the chatroom one of the women told me she thought his smile is really cute. I told her I'd be sure to let you know...Thanks for the kind words interspersed with vehement attacks on what I enjoy. :p

dig dug dog

HisDivineShadow said:
JESUS CHRIST IT'S AT <36!!!!!!! Oh, and I posted over a hundred and seventy times last Saturday, or was it Sunday?

Oh well, anyway, to stay on topic. D3, PLEASE write a sequel. PLEASE!!!!!!

170 eh? Most impressive.

Yup Triple-D, we gotta have more stories from you.

Shadow,

What kind of sequel did you have in mind? Be specific, please.

ddd

ANY sort of sequel, I have no preference, however, I really liked the "Impassionate Vulcan" element. Guess I'm just a hopeless Sci-Fi nut....

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back